BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
You press this at the top of the edit icons
View attachment 46120
it should say spoiler. Then you can enter spoiler title and voila!!!

Oh wow did he. That makes it even more sad. See he’s just carrying a persona to be happier when this man there is so much wrong with him.

I was also thinking that he used to have such a beautiful voice with the best range out of everyone. Now he can’t even hit low notes properly. How did his singing get so bad. Also he’s gotten worse as a dancer too. It’s like all his talent is fading. Compare stigma live to inner child live. His vocals have deteriorated so much
how do you know that he's a clone and not the real V? That's why his singing voice is bad compared to his past one , i don't know my it's just a theory

how do you know that he's a clone and not the real V? That's why his singing voice is bad compared to his past one , i don't know my it's just a theory
Tbh I haven’t looked into the clone theory much but tbh, it’s so weird to see him like this. If you watch this old videos of him vs now there is so much difference in his physical appearance, his mannerisms and his personality. It could be so much drugs, plastic surgery torture but whatever it is V has changed so much he’s unrecognisable

Sorry i know this is off the topic being.discussed but i rewatched idol.yesterday and i know people have probably analysed its links to mpd mk ultra to death but why is the film face off mentioned?

[Verse 2: J-Hope, Suga]
FACE OFF, just like John Woo, ay
Top star with that spotlight, ay
Sometimes like a superhero
I'm your Anpanman
24 hours isn’t enough
Can’t afford to be confused

The film is about a man stealing another mans face putting on himself in order to impersonate him
(The eye.in the middle isnt anything like either of.theirs)

View attachment 46123

What has that got to do with anything? Is he saying they have to pretend to be someone else for the camera

Like you are saying.about V and his image
Apparently a lot of celebs do that. They masquerade as different people. It’s so creepy

@queen82

Jd talks about Tae here. She said that he’s doesn’t seem the same and she will
Make a video in regards to cloning

Also about Suga, Remember a few months back I analysed Shadow and then raises worries about the raps Suga has been writing recently. They are all about falling from the top of fame and then crashing. I said that I thought something bad would happen to BTS Because these people write clues in lyrics when they plan things. and now knowing Suga is ill It’s making sense. He has been acting so strange recently, he said as glitching and I also felt so uncomfortable when I watched him in interviews.

Here when he laughs it’s so strange. Rm does that “he’s crazy” expression. It’s just weird. Also Tae when he was telling the truth, they took the mic off him. These guys don’t seem ok at all. I feel like if anything bad happens to them, it would be horrible for army.

Poor mj they totally ruined his reputation
To think maybe he was actually battling the evil forves of this world and didnt give in everyone conspired against him to devemate his character
Let face it satan own this world
And the satanist absolutely love opposites
Mirror images
Anagrams-lewis carol, leading to the actually meaning
Palindromes-i.e racecar
Symbols
So it wouls not suprise me that this backmasking is legit
Stairway to heave is known for its scary stuff when played backwards
So working on this basis it would be stairway slide to hell, so i thougjt what is the most happy song released recently
Happy by pharell williams- opposite of happy backwards
I can hear kill myself over and over

Backmasking is a message recorded and then the song put over it play forward? Would make sense why so many people.thay can sing amazing live ariana jimim etc.always lipsync to the track

Anyway back to how this relates.to BTS

Vs song singularity opposite would be plural
Which we think song is about
Euphoria jungkook.etc

New album for BTS is due to drop on november 20,2020 (11+20+20+20=71[7+1=8] or1+1+2+0+2+0+2+0=8 also 2,2,2,2 and 8 is quite prominant currently in other areas if you look on lther threads on here for some info,
i wonder if it will be in all english or part english have they said anything?
thats very interesting

so thats mean every song actually carrying the opposite meaning...if its happy song then it actually means sadness by playing backward

I also wonder why always they lipsync...a lots of them are talented enough to actually sing live, there must be something more to make them lipsync...it make sense the theory about the song playing backward

queen82

Star
Tbh I haven’t looked into the clone theory much but tbh, it’s so weird to see him like this. If you watch this old videos of him vs now there is so much difference in his physical appearance, his mannerisms and his personality. It could be so much drugs, plastic surgery torture but whatever it is V has changed so much he’s unrecognisable

Apparently a lot of celebs do that. They masquerade as different people. It’s so creepy
plus those contact lenses made him creepier

Kith

Established

I wonder why he lipsynced. I can clearly hear it. Also on 2:46 we can see it. did he forget that there's more to sing
I mean there's no choreography. The Truth Untold also didn't have choreography and they didn't lipsync
when he actually sings we can hear two voices, 'cause he sings on top of the song
don't know about others, didn't watch the concert
they always say how they miss their fans, but what the fans get? lipsynced performance. OH, I forgot, they got to see their sexy oppas. I'm talking about jk and jimin. I mean jungkook was singing about his childhood then why dress him like this? ofc I know why, we all know. it was done to please the fans. but at the same time they put stickers on their bodies even when it's not really necessary
more about loving and missing the fans. they don't interact much with them, just drop albums and sometimes photos. they seem more and more distant. they don't write b-day greetings like they used to and don't post anything on other holidays
and what I think about yoongi's surgery. why is it always their company that reports about them? yoongi didn't write a word. and how they tend to hide everything, I mean both company and the group. but that what makes you and your fans closer

Cookie

Established
I wonder why he lipsynced. I can clearly hear it. Also on 2:46 we can see it. did he forget that there's more to sing
I mean there's no choreography. The Truth Untold also didn't have choreography and they didn't lipsync
when he actually sings we can hear two voices, 'cause he sings on top of the song
they always say how they miss their fans, but what the fans get? lipsynced performance. OH, I forgot, they got to see their sexy oppas. I'm talking about jk and jimin. I mean jungkook was singing about his childhood then why dress him like this? ofc I know why, we all know. it was done to please the fans. but at the same time they put stickers on their bodies even when it's not really necessary
more about loving and missing the fans. they don't interact much with them, just drop albums and sometimes photos. they seem more and more distant. they don't write b-day greetings like they used to and don't post anything on other holidays
and what I think about yoongi's surgery. why is it always their company that reports about them? yoongi didn't write a word. and how they tend to hide everything, I mean both company and the group. but that what makes you and your fans closer
Yoongi posted something about the surgery on his personal Weverse. But we can't really be sure if it was him who actually typed it

It’s because none of them can sing lol. That is why they always have playback and seem to be lip syncing. That inner child performance really underwhelming for a member of the biggest boy band rn. He was literally standing there but lip synced most of it and when he did go high at the end it was so weak. It’s really sad because he was an amazing singer. The high note in stigma was so impressive for someone with his range. He had such a beautiful voice.

Yes, they are so insincere and fake towards their fans. Back then they were humble and kinder. Their interactions were a lot more sincere than now. Now they don’t really think much of their fans and it’s so sad because without their fans they don’t have the platform.

Also I am researching more about sugas condition. Something seems so off about it. It’s so strange to me that he was acting really weird and he suddenly injures himself. Why was he asking for help in all his raps. So much symbolism in shadow. The only ones who seem ok are RM and Jhope. Jin has been acting so weird like something is on his mind. Jk looks high all the time. Jimin seems really weak. Tae seems mentally unstable. Suga is acting strange. I just pray one of them leaves and exposes Bighit. It will be a shocker for the whole industry in Korea

queen82

Star
It’s because none of them can sing lol. That is why they always have playback and seem to be lip syncing. That inner child performance really underwhelming for a member of the biggest boy band rn. He was literally standing there but lip synced most of it and when he did go high at the end it was so weak. It’s really sad because he was an amazing singer. The high note in stigma was so impressive for someone with his range. He had such a beautiful voice.

Yes, they are so insincere and fake towards their fans. Back then they were humble and kinder. Their interactions were a lot more sincere than now. Now they don’t really think much of their fans and it’s so sad because without their fans they don’t have the platform.

Also I am researching more about sugas condition. Something seems so off about it. It’s so strange to me that he was acting really weird and he suddenly injures himself. Why was he asking for help in all his raps. So much symbolism in shadow. The only ones who seem ok are RM and Jhope. Jin has been acting so weird like something is on his mind. Jk looks high all the time. Jimin seems really weak. Tae seems mentally unstable. Suga is acting strange. I just pray one of them leaves and exposes Bighit. It will be a shocker for the whole industry in Korea
i have a feeling if one of them leave the band and expose BigHit he would be misteriously dead ..

Bunnymyeon

Established
Hi guys i am new to this forum.I think the Bts member who will be sacrificed is Jin Jimin, or Jungkook because J is the first letter of Jesus Christ.But the complete name of Jin is Seokjin ,so i have doubts...
I saw some videos exposing music, and satanic stuffs is blasphemic ,and so i think it is someone related to Jesus Christ because they are very famous popular and involved in these stuffs.
I am thinking about Beatles..John lennon was killed...letter J and was someone who preached peace...John kennedy letter J...it seems that important people have this letter...Shinee Jonghyun letter J...Sulli real name Jinri ,letter J...Onew scandal ,real name Jinki...if kabbalah follows strict rules related to numbers and letters the choice of sacrifice i don't think is casual.
These people are obsessed with numbers planets and symbols...also the virus is related to number 666...every thing they do is not casual...

Last edited:

Bunnymyeon

Established
.I saw Bts teaser... J hope is so fake when he smiles...and Suga has a sad expression...Namjoon is creepy when he hugged Jk.I can't understand Jimin ,Taehyung and Jin..they look so weird...
The only good thing i can say is that their music and their teasers are more humans(even if there is fakeness)than Sm concept.I find more creepy when they prefer put robots and represents a no human world ...and Sm is doing this with aespa.
Maybe i am a delulu but i see something good in them(in Bts) because they are fake, but they show a human side(not 100%) and you can see they are not perfect...you can see more their mistakes than Sm idols.
But Sm artists are more creepy because they seems perfect creatures ,and perfection is not human.
I have a hope that someone of them could open their eyes..a girl said on youtube she dreamed that 3 of them will be saved by God and they will repent.

.I saw Bts teaser... J hope is so fake when he smiles...and Suga has a sad expression...Namjoon is creepy when he hugged Jk.I can't understand Jimin ,Taehyung and Jin..they look so weird...
The only good thing i can say is that their music and their teasers are more humans(even if there is fakeness)than Sm concept.I find more creepy when they prefer put robots and represents a no human world ...and Sm is doing this with aespa.
Maybe i am a delulu but i see something good in them(in Bts) because they are fake, but they show a human side(not 100%) and you can see they are not perfect...you can see more their mistakes than Sm idols.
But Sm artists are more creepy because they seems perfect creatures ,and perfection is not human.
I have a hope that someone of them could open their eyes..a girl said on youtube she dreamed that 3 of them will be saved by God and they will repent.
Welcome. I know it’s hard not to go back and like them when you can see moments like that teaser which seem so warm. But then I know that it isn’t and that is just a fake illusion.

this is just a theory but Namjoon is with JK and Jhope with V. What if they are in charge of those 2. Something about rm and Jhope is weird.

Yes lol, I agree sm artists are so strange tbh. They really look like robots. So creepy but there are times when BTS are just as bad :(

I just really really wish they could leave. I’ve been exposing them for 3 years now and it’s getting tiring. I am afraid something bad will happen to them though. Something is so off. I wish they could leave before then and get help for their trauma then turn to God.

Welcome! I'm back from break and your posts have wowed me. I feel like a delusional for thinking that they dont go into rituals.

Bunnymyeon

Established
Welcome. I know it’s hard not to go back and like them when you can see moments like that teaser which seem so warm. But then I know that it isn’t and that is just a fake illusion.

this is just a theory but Namjoon is with JK and Jhope with V. What if they are in charge of those 2. Something about rm and Jhope is weird.

Yes lol, I agree sm artists are so strange tbh. They really look like robots. So creepy but there are times when BTS are just as bad :(

I just really really wish they could leave. I’ve been exposing them for 3 years now and it’s getting tiring. I am afraid something bad will happen to them though. Something is so off. I wish they could leave before then and get help for their trauma then turn to God.
Thank you for welcoming me dearRm and J hope seems Jk and V handlers,they are very creepy..and the others two are off and soulless with empty expression...
Nct and Aespa are out of human and i prefer artists who shows their human side...in Bts i see behind manipulation and fakeness their pains and theirs mistakes..in Sm idols i see nothing.I really hope that Bts members will go out and they find a way to free from this chain because after seeing aespa concept i think Sm will promote no more human like idols ....i think they will show that it is better being a robots with no emotions no heart and this is the end of goodness in music...i hope this will not happen

Bunnymyeon

Established
Welcome! I'm back from break and your posts have wowed me. I feel like a delusional for thinking that they dont go into rituals.
Welcome back dearI saw in their performances dark stuffs, and i didn't liked these black goo scenes...i didn't like the feminization of Jimin ,V and i saw also Txt with crop tops ,and they were so weird,i didn't watched Enhypen because Bighit is becoming very creepy...
But behind all of this i think maybe one of them could be helped by God also because they are popular and they have a lot of fans..their popularity is so huge that is impossible will not happen a change...i still hope this could happen

queen82

Star
who are the 3 of them?