BTS discussion thread

Thankyou yeah i didnt get to watch the video but have read your explaination thanks, yes i do see ice cream van also pops up in katy perrys bon apetit song in the raplines which are also very random and sounded like code than anything else, donuts are so blatent and the hoop they play basketball in are references to the anus ice cream and milk etc semen i hate to be so crude
But one thinks maybe references to being gay but in the first paragraph reference to ping pong and surely anyone whos anyone in western world has come across pizzagate so it seems absurd to affiliate yourself with something thay could be so detremental to your groups success there is no need for it to be there its placed in so randomly, another tip of the hat to those to be in no doubt this is about that
Its so in your face
References to new york specifically long island i dont know is it to tell you there new place for nefarious activity, it cant be just to nod to those because they probably.dont chose to listen to this stuff thats why it got global recognition and shown in wallstreet journal etc places and mentions everywhere because like i said disproportionate amount of exposure to the songs actual talent
so that it could be a code to either events due to take place or to those who like thay kind of thing where they can find it
I always thougjt this also about bon apetit by katy perry
I don’t think I need to analyse anything lol. You are spot on :)

Yes they could very well be codes. A lot of these people are prostitutes (no doubt all of BTS are) so the lyrics could be codes for a time, place to meet etc. They use a lot of codes in run episodes, interviews etc to show to other elite members that they are available. So the lyrics could be fulfilling that role

The Red Apple

Rookie
@The Red Apple

This is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.

I saw the calico cat symbolism and was going to add about it but my post was getting too long lol and I totally forgot. Thank you for sharing.

About Suga covering Jimin’s eyes, and the use of blindfolds Jimin wears, this is a ritual link. A lot of Freemason initiates wear these blindfolds when they are going to or are partaking one rituals

View attachment 45991View attachment 45992View attachment 45993
perhaps Suga is in charge of him, that is why he’s covering the eyes. I remember in BST also, Suga was the one who was meant to cover Jin’s eyes before he kisses the statue but he was too short so V had to instead.

about that black liquid, it has been analysed before but I can’t seem to remember anything about it lol. It is everywhere though, especially surrounding BTS.

View attachment 45994View attachment 45995
Thank you for this analysis though !!
You're welcome !!

I didn't know Suga was the one who was supposed to cover Jin's eyes. That's really interesting

The Red Apple

Rookie
Thankyou for this most of everything you mentioned i have noticed but not all so thanks for explaining.
I wonder if suga covering jimins eyes is so that he remains unaware of having mpd
The innocent side of jimin must remain innocent and cannot know the truth
I wonder if the others no about this (they probably also have mpd as the on concert depicted each of them in traumatic scenarios and in hospital beds and mirrors tvs multiple mirrors) but if they know etc i wonder if thats why they reference the one who walked away from omalas one suffers while the others live happy eitjer referring to jim or their own personas one suffers while the other live happily unaware
Vs solo song also sounds alot like refernces to mpd when he is sining about water i will have to find the one i mean,
Rm and suga are very intellectual and it strikes me as odd that they would 1. Choose to join a boyband type thing as i think thwy would want to contribute to the world in othwr ways what with being so intellectual that leads me to believe they are part of this, and maybe are the assigned watchers that watch over the other ones but believe they are really doing what is right for the ultimate plan, as alot of rms songs are struggles of conscience but i think he ultimatlt believes the agenda is goig to better like the song zero.o clock co written ny him and suga which makes sense why suga is stopping jimin seeing the truth and why the massive success lately for the song dynamite which to be honest doesnt strike me as different or extraordinary to warrant such praise and exposurw
You're welcome :)

Yes, about Suga covering Jimins eyes, I thought that too. I think Mk Ultra victims initially aren't supposed to know about the Mkultra.

I I thought the same thing about those V lyrics too ! The song is Singularity. I spent a while trying to understand that story in the lyrics. Indeed it sounded like there was at least two different V's. And the MV sorta confirms it I guess, with the masks and that.

You said "the on concert depicted each of them in traumatic scenarios and in hospital beds and mirrors tvs multiple mirrors" Do you have any idea where I can find this ?? I don't think I saw that!

The Red Apple

Rookie
My apologies i was confused the hospital beds are in the mvs not the online concert
though the concert did show the mirrors feathers jimin under the covers
Someone was trapped under the covers
They are in a type of basement or something looking up each time
Reminds me of the sunken place in "Get out"
Same with the tvs jimin watches them like in "Get out" and then performs filter infront of multiple tvs
Simple explaination would be the him the fans and media want or portray but as your and shiningcarat post confirms it is about a you being handler, master and servant situation
And goes deeper than that and is about his personas the tv is like him watching it all play out on the tvs like watching a movie you cannot control the charavter you just sit back and watch as another persona is on the driving seat

And vs song singularity-meaning one,
Not split maybe the event that was when he was normal then he became split talking a sound of something breaking
Ice breaking each time mind shattering different persona takes driving seat his voice cant speak in the dream i shortly went into dissassociation maybe his alter did something he didnnt agree with and he blames himself for not doing something etc he does have alot of im sorry forgive me type of songs as though he is accountable
I still would really like to see it ! The part in the One concert. Do you know how I can find it, like in Youtube ?

I find Singularity quite hard to understand. And I'm really glad I'm able to understand the Korean directly, by the way, because I'm yet to find an accurate translation of this song. And using a translation with mistakes can lead to mistakes in the interpretation.

This is an attempt at a possible interpretation. It’s just a possible interpretation so nothing to be taken as a reference.

A sound of something breaking
I suddenly awake from sleep
A sound full of unfamiliarity
I try to cover my ears but I can't go back to sleep

The pain in my throat keeps hurting
I try to cover it, but
I don't have a voice
Ah, today I hear that sound again

It's ringing again, that sound
Another crack forms on this frozen lake
(As you know,) I threw myself into that lake
(As you know,) I buried my voice for you

So a dissociated V throws himself onto the frozen lake, causing a crack to form. The cracking sound wakes the real V up, who comes to consciousness again. The cracking sound was unfamiliar, so this was probably the first time that happened. V notices his throat hurts, and he's even unable to speak. Is it because he's no longer in control of his body ? Or is it because something actually happened to his voice?

Maybe the background of this whole thing is that, the real V had been undergoing some kind of torture in the real world (like some Mk Ultra thing), and had been screaming, so much so that his voice stopped working.

Or maybe, because of the pain from the torture, he dissociated and went to this other dimension, where he threw himself onto a frozen lake to "bury his voice", so it wouldn't be heard anymore. Which would be why when that realer V comes to, and finds himself in this lake, he can't use his voice (and his throat still hurts).

Or maybe, again, he is just still not in control of his body despite having come back to consciousness.

The frozen lake cracking is very reminiscent of the mirror shattering symbolism, which represents the different personalities/alters of the person. So one V falling into the lake, causing another personality to emerge, slash causing a crack, could be symbolic.

When he says "for you" : maybe for the person torturing him, so he can stop annoying the guy's ears with his screaming. Or maybe for that other V (the other him), so the other him can stop screaming and hurting his throat.

Over the winter lake I threw myself in
A thick ice has formed
In the dream I shortly went into too
My agonizing phantom pain is still the same

Maybe the frozen lake is actually in this dream he's talking about here. Or maybe it's yet another dream his dissociated mind went into. And the pain is still following him there.

Have I lost myself ?
Or have I gained myself ?

About this verse, literally every translation I've seen says "Or have I gained you", when I very clearly hear "myself" when I listen to the song.

I suddenly run to the lake
Oh, there's my face in it

This is why I find this song confusing. Here for example, I can't tell which of the 2 V's we've seen so far is speaking. But one thing is sure, there is clearly more than one.

I beg you, don't say anything
I (try to) reach out my hand to cover the mouth

This could be the V that has just ran to the lake, asking the V in the lake to not speak. Maybe seeing this other him scares him, and he doesn't want to hear him because it would be too weird to handle for his already traumatized self. Or maybe he doesn't want him to speak because since they're actually using the same body, he would be using his voice, and that would be weird. Or maybe he's scared that if this V says something, the guy torturing them outside the dissociation dream will hear.

In the end, someday, spring will come
The ice will melt and flow away

This would be the tortured V speaking. Trying to give himself hope as he endures the pain, to stay strong. So it would similar to "there is light at the end of the tunnel", or "April showers bring May flowers".

Tell me if my voice isn't real
Should I have not thrown myself away ?
Tell me if even this pain isn't real
What was I supposed to do back then ?

Maybe V doesn't even know what's real and what's not real anymore. Maybe he isn't even sure anymore if when he had been screaming earlier was real. Here he might still be talking to one of his alters whom he has met in the dissociation dimension. And is probably still there too, which would explain why he is so confused.

Anyway this is just an interpretation. I wish we could know what whoever wrote this song was really saying.

Last edited:
I still would really like to see it ! The part in the One concert. Do you know how I can find it, like in Youtube ?

I find Singularity quite hard to understand. And I'm really glad I'm able to understand the Korean directly, by the way, because I'm yet to find an accurate translation of this song. And using a translation with mistakes can lead to mistakes in the interpretation.

This is an attempt at a possible interpretation. It’s just a possible interpretation so nothing to be taken as a reference.

A sound of something breaking
I suddenly awake from sleep
A sound full of unfamiliarity
I try to cover my ears but I can't go back to sleep

The pain in my throat keeps hurting
I try to cover it, but
I don't have a voice
Ah, today I hear that sound again

It's ringing again, that sound
Another crack forms on this frozen lake
(As you know,) I threw myself into that lake
(As you know,) I buried my voice for you

So a dissociated V throws himself onto the frozen lake, causing a crack to form. The cracking sound wakes the real V up, who comes to consciousness again. The cracking sound was unfamiliar, so this was probably the first time that happened. V notices his throat hurts, and he's even unable to speak. Is it because he's no longer in control of his body ? Or is it because something actually happened to his voice?

Maybe the background of this whole thing is that, the real V had been undergoing some kind of torture in the real world (like some Mk Ultra thing), and had been screaming, so much so that his voice stopped working.

Or maybe, because of the pain from the torture, he dissociated and went to this other dimension, where he threw himself onto a frozen lake to "bury his voice", so it wouldn't be heard anymore. Which would be why when that realer V comes to, and finds himself in this lake, he can't use his voice (and his throat still hurts).

Or maybe, again, he is just still not in control of his body despite having come back to consciousness.

The frozen lake cracking is very reminiscent of the mirror shattering symbolism, which represents the different personalities/alters of the person. So one V falling into the lake, causing another personality to emerge, slash causing a crack, could be symbolic.

When he says "for you" : maybe for the person torturing him, so he can stop annoying the guy's ears with his screaming. Or maybe for that other V (the other him), so the other him can stop screaming and hurting his throat.

Over the winter lake I threw myself in
A thick ice has formed
In the dream I shortly went into too
My agonizing phantom pain is still the same

Maybe the frozen lake is actually in this dream he's talking about here. Or maybe it's yet another dream his dissociated mind went into. And the pain is still following him there.

Have I lost myself ?
Or have I gained myself ?

About this verse, literally every translation I've seen says "Or have I gained you", when I very clearly hear "myself" when I listen to the song.

I suddenly run to the lake
Oh, there's my face in it

This is why I find this song confusing. Here for example, I can't tell which of the 2 V's we've seen so far is speaking. But one thing is sure, there is clearly more than one.

I beg you, don't say anything
I reach out my hand to cover the mouth

This could be the V than has just ran to the lake, asking the V in the lake to not speak. Maybe seeing this other him scares him, and he doesn't want to hear him because it would be too weird to handle for his already traumatized self. Or maybe he doesn't want him to speak because since they're actually using the same body, he would be using his voice, and that would be weird. Or maybe he's scared that if this V says something, the guy torturing them outside the dissociation dream will hear.

In the end, someday, spring will come
The ice will melt and flow away

This would be the tortured V speaking. Trying to give himself hope as he endures the pain, to stay strong. So it would similar to "there is light at the end of the tunnel", or "April showers bring May flowers".

Tell me if my voice isn't real
Should I have not thrown myself away ?
Tell me if even this pain isn't real
What was I supposed to do back then ?

Maybe V doesn't even know what's real and what's not real anymore. Maybe he isn't even sure anymore if when he had been screaming earlier was real. Here he might still be talking to one of his alters whom he has met in the dissociation dimension. And is probably still there too, which would explain why he is so confused.

Anyway this is just an interpretation. I wish we could know what whoever wrote this song was really saying.
Ooh I love thisssss... can I add my thoughts?

Hi, guys.

I'm taking a break because all this blood rituals and stuff is getting to my head. Many of my dear friends here have also left. I also feel like I don't belong anymore, I don't know....it just doesn't feel right anymore. I didn't contribute that much anyways so there won't be that much change.

Bye, my lovelies!

Hi, guys.

I'm taking a break because all this blood rituals and stuff is getting to my head. Many of my dear friends here have also left. I also feel like I don't belong anymore, I don't know....it just doesn't feel right anymore. I didn't contribute that much anyways so there won't be that much change.

Bye, my lovelies!
Oh noo. Tbh I get you. I was your age when I came on this thread and it was way worse back then. I loved these boys and I was just thrown into the deep end of Satanism, rituals, sacrifices. I was only 15 and it became so overwhelming. I Took many breaks and I honestly think you should too for a while. Focus on school ok dear and take care. You can still dm me privately if you like <3 sending you lots of love. I hoped you’d stay but this is about you and your well being.

oh and I love your participation. I always laugh at some of your posts. They are so adorable and funny!!! Everyone is welcome here as long as we are kind <3

Ah I am sorry if my posts have contributed to that feeling truly, I have gotten slightly carried away
Please do stay i think i should see what others post for a while and keep stum anyway

X
I really like your posts. You’re a old member too so I think you have knowledge. I’d love to hear more. Maybe you can add a source to censor information so if anyone is sensitive they won’t read?

Oh noo. Tbh I get you. I was your age when I came on this thread and it was way worse back then. I loved these boys and I was just thrown into the deep end of Satanism, rituals, sacrifices. I was only 15 and it became so overwhelming. I Took many breaks and I honestly think you should too for a while. Focus on school ok dear and take care. You can still dm me privately if you like <3 sending you lots of love. I hoped you’d stay but this is about you and your well being.

oh and I love your participation. I always laugh at some of your posts. They are so adorable and funny!!! Everyone is welcome here as long as we are kind <3

I really like your posts. You’re a old member too so I think you have knowledge. I’d love to hear more. Maybe you can add a source to censor information so if anyone is sensitive they won’t read?
Thank you. This is my last post for a while. You might also find me on youtube. I wish to make friends with some of the new and old members when i get back!

You have been so kind to me and you deserve more appreciation. Bye for now, My beautiful friend!

@The Red Apple @Funnygirl1

I agree with your linguistic analysis. So well thought out. Thank you.

I wanted to talk about the mv which correlated to what you guys were saying.

93534FE8-81AD-475F-AC98-D29D7311E2A6.jpeg
Here he is with this mannequin
which seems to be controlling him. (Handler, alter, demon) They are also a representation of mk ultra dolls - these artists are like dolls to the elite m. They play with you. Control you m. Use you and use your fame making them rich

- The iced screen metaphorical for the iced lake cracking, is a reflection of mirrors smashing, alters breaking etc.
- V seems to be always associated with the colours blue and red and in this mv it is no different. These colours symbolising Masonic duality. Good and evil. Again is this his alter ??

- The masks of course from Carl Jung, his different personas he shows the world at different times. Fake identities. He dances with them in harmony. Perhaps he is able to switch easily.

2E0C6891-2FA8-40A3-A811-AE1F77C276DD.jpeg
- ok this part broke my heart. He’s surrounded by flowers, and also red roses. This symbolises the adrenochrome of abused children, used in mock disassociative stages to make the victim (V) high. That is just awful to me.

4A5BCF72-E080-4CDD-9C77-72885C14B31D.jpeg
This is packed with symbolism. The cracking lake again, alter breaking. The fire hologram confused me! The TV camera thing - handlers watching your every move. You are controlled. Confinement. The roses. The flowers. This is just horrible imagery.
42168429-8F11-4638-99D2-E0514A58C1C2.jpeg
Bang PD imagery so horrible. This is his ultimate handler. The one who has controlled him since he was 14/15 or maybe even younger

https://btskpopilluminatitheory.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/singularity-by-taehyung-and-mk-ultra-symbolism/amp/ you need to add to this @Bae Yeon Hee

The Red Apple

Rookie
@The Red Apple @Funnygirl1

I agree with your linguistic analysis. So well thought out. Thank you.

I wanted to talk about the mv which correlated to what you guys were saying.

View attachment 46043
Here he is with this mannequin
which seems to be controlling him. (Handler, alter, demon) They are also a representation of mk ultra dolls - these artists are like dolls to the elite m. They play with you. Control you m. Use you and use your fame making them rich

- The iced screen metaphorical for the iced lake cracking, is a reflection of mirrors smashing, alters breaking etc.
- V seems to be always associated with the colours blue and red and in this mv it is no different. These colours symbolising Masonic duality. Good and evil. Again is this his alter ??

- The masks of course from Carl Jung, his different personas he shows the world at different times. Fake identities. He dances with them in harmony. Perhaps he is able to switch easily.

View attachment 46044
- ok this part broke my heart. He’s surrounded by flowers, and also red roses. This symbolises the adrenochrome of abused children, used in mock disassociative stages to make the victim (V) high. That is just awful to me.

View attachment 46045
This is packed with symbolism. The cracking lake again, alter breaking. The fire hologram confused me! The TV camera thing - handlers watching your every move. You are controlled. Confinement. The roses. The flowers. This is just horrible imagery.
View attachment 46046
Bang PD imagery so horrible. This is his ultimate handler. The one who has controlled him since he was 14/15 or maybe even younger

https://btskpopilluminatitheory.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/singularity-by-taehyung-and-mk-ultra-symbolism/amp/ you need to add to this @Bae Yeon Hee
Thank you for this. Yes, Singularity is a definitely bad song/MV.

I had never noticed the fire hologram before ! This is the third time I see fire burning in the middle of a very MK Ultra victim music video. Jimin's Lie being one.

Wow yeah looks like bang si hyuk right!
Ive looked up singularity backwards on youtube and i didnt see the video befoee but yes with all the masks etc and in the song backwards there is weird stuff
One could argue that it doesnt sounds like that until you read the lyrics BUT when you look into subliminal messaging it has to be kind.of not obvious for it to go into subliminal hence why pics that want to influence your mind are never at the forefront of.the picture advertisent etc like the cola symbol being a woman etc your subconcious is supposed.to do the heavy lifting in the night your brain works through everythimg from.the day yous subconcious looks.for patterns and similarities in sounds etc so it has to be not so.obvious to work
And there are.layers upon layers.of music to conceal.it.from the concious brain
it.is a bit mad the spring day backwards and this one
And also english is one language that is taught in so many schools across the world so internationally basic words are recognised so would work on their fans

Why are vs feet lit on a square? Electroshock torture leaves no scars on feet? This is purely a guess from something a former detainee said in the fictional show 'years and years"

Also why are the walls covered in newspapers?
and a tv in corner on but its black static like in but noones home and vs eyes closed dissassociating from trauma like lyrics suggest perhaps?
I refuse to believe rm and suga are not aware (not saying they have a choice.tho) of such scenarios persona rm song
And suga strange from D2 lyrics he know the system is fd up
Wait I’m confused WDYM? The imagery they’re showing us isn’t correct?

HANNA1999

Rookie
I remember Jimin stating he could see a ghost one time. I am sure they do so much magic and occult rituals they are being scared by demons. Jungkook is always glitching but doesn’t have blonde hair A lot like the others. He is probably the most affected by mk because he was the youngest but it’s always confused me that he never changes hair colour yet glitches the most. Recently he looks fully possessed. I really can’t recognise him and V anymore

Poor mj they totally ruined his reputation
To think maybe he was actually battling the evil forves of this world and didnt give in everyone conspired against him to devemate his character
Let face it satan own this world
And the satanist absolutely love opposites
Mirror images
Anagrams-lewis carol, leading to the actually meaning
Palindromes-i.e racecar
Symbols
So it wouls not suprise me that this backmasking is legit
Stairway to heave is known for its scary stuff when played backwards
So working on this basis it would be stairway slide to hell, so i thougjt what is the most happy song released recently
Happy by pharell williams- opposite of happy backwards
I can hear kill myself over and over

Backmasking is a message recorded and then the song put over it play forward? Would make sense why so many people.thay can sing amazing live ariana jimim etc.always lipsync to the track

Anyway back to how this relates.to BTS

Vs song singularity opposite would be plural
Which we think song is about
Euphoria jungkook.etc

New album for BTS is due to drop on november 20,2020 (11+20+20+20=71[7+1=8] or1+1+2+0+2+0+2+0=8 also 2,2,2,2 and 8 is quite prominant currently in other areas if you look on lther threads on here for some info,
i wonder if it will be in all english or part english have they said anything?
No they haven’t, I don’t think. I saw the trailer and it’s just getting creepier and creepier. These guys are in it deep.

Tae, Jk and RM are set to be releasing solo mixtapes this year. I wonder what that will entail

Iknewit

Rookie
I freaking adore your posts man!

I also think the same! This has been going on for 2 years now. Tae and JK can’t even sit in the same room together because of the tension yet now Bighit keep changing the story. Army are starting to blame Taekook shippers for their broken friendship. Same with Vmin and the soulmate agenda that’s been going on for years now when Tae and Jimin aren’t close. They released “friends” to push this agenda and always have Jimin on cue if Tae is upset to comfort him and vice versa. It is getting so fake now because you can see the tension between JK and Jimin particularly towards Tae. Although it seems like this comeback Jimin and Tae seem to be cooperating better with eachother

I also hoped for a long time Tae would pull a Zayn and leave so the fabricated “we are family, BTS are happy” propaganda would collapse but I don’t see it happening at all. Not only is he greedy for attention ( he has a lot of psychological problems ) he is giving in a lot to his humiliation and punishment, unlike 2018 when he seemed to be rebelling it. It’s almost like he’s just accepted it probably through all the rituals he’s had done on him.

JK is the Golden Child.... doing what he’s told. Never questioning! And excelling at what he does too. It’s no coinciding he’s called the Golden maknae

Jimin too, does what he’s told. And loves the attention so will do it! Although Jimin doesn’t always excel and is too hard on himself!

Tae is the weeping child... I think his role was shadow leader but he couldn’t do it well. keeps messing up, so is punished for it!

It is all about marketing for Bighit, they exploit maknae line the most because they bring in the most cash. Everyone knows (including army) that Suga and Namjoon don’t get along but it’s not made into a big deal. We don’t see them two having scripted talks at all. I noticed also that they are brightening Tae’s persona this comeback. A lot of army were questioning why he had been so sad and his new mixtape is going to come out to show how he was feeling depressed but he overcome it because of the love he got from army and his BTS brothers helping him! Same freaking thing all the time lol... so unoriginal. And of course army will believe all of this!
This is very old but I'm just reading back from what I've missed...
In that taekook live from May, Tae states that after the live he was going to have a meeting about the "image I should show to ARMY " lmao, and now suddenly they comeback with Dynamite and he is happy again...

Good idea how do i censor posts
Online concert was on yt about a week ago
You press this at the top of the edit icons
A1196345-39DA-468D-A022-0E1F3010DE1C.jpeg
it should say spoiler. Then you can enter spoiler title and voila!!!
This is very old but I'm just reading back from what I've missed...
In that taekook live from May, Tae states that after the live he was going to have a meeting about the "image I should show to ARMY " lmao, and now suddenly they comeback with Dynamite and he is happy again...
Oh wow did he. That makes it even more sad. See he’s just carrying a persona to be happier when this man there is so much wrong with him.

I was also thinking that he used to have such a beautiful voice with the best range out of everyone. Now he can’t even hit low notes properly. How did his singing get so bad. Also he’s gotten worse as a dancer too. It’s like all his talent is fading. Compare stigma live to inner child live. His vocals have deteriorated so much