BTS discussion thread

Racism is a set of ideological views based on the provisions on the inequality of human races. For example comparing white to demons or black to demons can lead into prejudice which exists worldwide. Like in India their gods are pale and this is one of the reasons why people want to look pale. Racism is a quite wide term and include a lot of things. Comparing any skin color to good or evil is one of them.
U just proved the point though.. hindu Gods can be depicted as pale hence Indians want to look pale. Hindu Gods are demonic based.India faces racism unmatched to anywhere on earth right still to this day now, babies in rural villages are still abandoned due to being darker, darker children are abused and face discrimination from birth just for being a darker skin tone, and Indian people want to be pale, emulating their 'gods'. Demons are associated with being dark in this realm as u said. And in india being dark is considered basically a crime and dishonour. So what is different to what Erika Mukisa is saying?

Also im not referring to demons as having pale SKIN COLOUR. think of ghosts as pale.

Maybe u didn't watch the video

Last edited:

Notaslave

Rookie
I dont think u know much about global racism because ur saying nobody decided that fair skin is better thats a complete lie. Do u know about racism and colourism across the globe?

Also just because PICTURES show demons to be dark does that make it true? I think u need to step outside of the box to realize that Satan is deception and that nothing is what it seems. I think u missed the point of what I said. Its not about RACISM between ppl I said it makes sense that the Devil would get millions of people to hate themselves and get millions of people to try and be fairer THINKING its BETTER when in deception he would actually getting people to emulate him. Ur missing the point. In the earthly realm no skin colour is superior but IF demons are pale in form it would make sense what he tried to do. U also missing the point that their could be demons of all shapes and forms and they can change into ANY form but who is to say that their true form isnt pale and thin? Maybe u get other demons whose true form are large and blue.
U also dont know if demons specifically being described as only dark was also a way to villify being dark skinned. (There is nothing wrong with it but how do u know Satan didnt further push the narrative that fair is better because he is?) Satan hates people and felt he is better than humans. So her statements makes sense.
We not operating in that REALM we dont know
“Also just because PICTURES show demons to be dark does that make it true?”

Exactly. That was my point. We can’t know how the demons look. That’s why we can’t say anything and not only because of it.

Any similar hypothesis can be transformed into excuses for racism theories and that we are not equal.

For example European people who colonized different peoples had a hypothesis that raises the origin of black people to the biblical Ham who was cursed by his father Noah which was an excuse for black to become slaves.

Would it be ok if I said that white people look like angels and like God because angels are light and always showed in a white dress with light skin and hair? And that black people look like demons because demons in general understanding look dark?

What these statements can be transformed into?

Further such statements can lead us to the theory that only white people were created in the likeness of God. And people with any other skin colors were created by satan or were cursed.

“It would probably make sense that if demons were paler in nature that it would make sense that demons would laugh at people getting them to hate themselves and emulate them.”

Yeah but what about white people? It makes sense for you that they look like demons?

I agree with you that demons would laugh at people who try to change their appearance in general, but not about “emulate them” part. In my country it is cool to be tanned and to have dark skin so can I say that these people want to emulate demons because demons are associated with darkness and angels are associated with light? I don’t think I have the right to do so.

We don’t need to compare any skin color to good or evil.

Maybe you didn’t want to look like you believe that any skin color is better than other but recently I noticed a lot of racist statements about white skin color. Like nowadays a lot of people think that it’s ok to say something about it what would be inappropriate to say about any different color.

“Do u know about racism and colourism across the globe?”

Yeah that’s why I mentioned about colonization. For example the roots of Western colorism go to the period of colonization when the idea of racial superiority of white people dominated.

I am talking about the roots and this is one of the reasons why such problem exists.

In my country people are making fun of those who have paler skin and they are called “sick” and people would always suggest you to get tanned, they call such skin tone ugly and so on. Of course I don’t think that this problem is really big and can compare to colorism across the globe. But white people can be a subject of humiliation because of their skin color too.

“Also just because PICTURES show demons to be dark does that make it true?”

Exactly. That was my point. We can’t know how the demons look. That’s why we can’t say anything and not only because of it.

Any similar hypothesis can be transformed into excuses for racism theories and that we are not equal.

For example European people who colonized different peoples had a hypothesis that raises the origin of black people to the biblical Ham who was cursed by his father Noah which was an excuse for black to become slaves.

Would it be ok if I said that white people look like angels and like God because angels are light and always showed in a white dress with light skin and hair? And that black people look like demons because demons in general understanding look dark?

What these statements can be transformed into?

Further such statements can lead us to the theory that only white people were created in the likeness of God. And people with any other skin colors were created by satan or were cursed.

“It would probably make sense that if demons were paler in nature that it would make sense that demons would laugh at people getting them to hate themselves and emulate them.”

Yeah but what about white people? It makes sense for you that they look like demons?

I agree with you that demons would laugh at people who try to change their appearance in general, but not about “emulate them” part. In my country it is cool to be tanned and to have dark skin so can I say that these people want to emulate demons because demons are associated with darkness and angels are associated with light? I don’t think I have the right to do so.

We don’t need to compare any skin color to good or evil.

Maybe you didn’t want to look like you believe that any skin color is better than other but recently I noticed a lot of racist statements about white skin color. Like nowadays a lot of people think that it’s ok to say something about it what would be inappropriate to say about any different color.

“Do u know about racism and colourism across the globe?”

Yeah that’s why I mentioned about colonization. For example the roots of Western colorism go to the period of colonization when the idea of racial superiority of white people dominated.

I am talking about the roots and this is one of the reasons why such problem exists.

In my country people are making fun of those who have paler skin and they are called “sick” and people would always suggest you to get tanned, they call such skin tone ugly and so on. Of course I don’t think that this problem is really big and can compare to colorism across the globe. But white people can be a subject of humiliation because of their skin color too.
People hate themselves no matter what its still a Satanic construct to hate what God made u as. But people of colour have been vilified to an extent not comparable to being fairer since the beginning of time. Sorry but that is the truth

Notaslave

Rookie
U just proved the point though.. hindu Gods can be depicted as pale hence Indians want to look pale. India faces racism unmatched to anywhere on earth right now as babies in rural villages are still abandoned due to being darker, darker children are abused and face discrimination from birth just for being a darker skin tone. Demons are associated with being dark as u said. Hindu Gods are demonic based. So what is different to what Erika Musika is saying?

Maybe u didn't watch the video
I just read your statements and it seemed to me as you were comparing white skin color to evil. I explained my thoughts in the previous message. But my conclusion is that white skin color can’t be compared to evil as well as any different skin color because it would lead to new racist ideas.

I just read your statements and it seemed to me as you were comparing white skin color to evil. I explained my thoughts in the previous message. But my conclusion is that white skin color can’t be compared to evil as well as any different skin color because it would lead to new racist ideas.
I just think her video had interesting points. The devil could may well just have appeared to her pale, the devil is deception.

I dont think demons would be pale SKINNED, but possibly pale in their form. Ghostly as u say lol. I mean its just a thought anyways and if that was her experience it is possibly true. Iv had demonic experiences so I mean I can believe people when they speak about these things

Last edited:

midnightkid

Rookie
Bts could get get saved but they way there going they might not get saved:/ J-Hope with his song ego him comparing hisself to a god. Yoongi flexing in his songs. Then using a Jim Jones speech during blm movement. Them using bible references in “ON” then taehyung mocking Jesus Christ. Namjoon always doing Illuminati symbols. Jungkook seems to be the most pure in the group. But I’m not gonna say that cause off camera he could be a whole different person
Some of their songs are a bit narcissistic, especially suga & jhope's. We all knew that they as a group had hardships and such but they got to tone down the ego because at this point it's just cringe and a bit unsettling to listen the moment they reference themselves as 'god'. But all of these are their agenda, this is their method for idol worship and those who fell for their so-called 'flex' are just delusional teens/youngsters. To me, bts referencing the bible in their recent MV was just a blatant mockery to christians/catholics. They called this a form of 'art', but we know deep down there's something sinister going on behind closed curtains. Your idols won't probably be the same person the moment the cameras go off. The majority of celebrities, no matter the country you're from, have their character scripted to match audiences' expectations. It's marketing and everything is a business. More audiences = business, but business requires money. Teens/youngsters, the most gullible ones = money.

If one were so desperate to overcome difficulties and just want to succeed no matter the consequences then the only one they got to resort to is the devil. It's a common practice too in my country. I don't find the concept or this conspiracy theories ridiculous because I've seen it with my own two eyes. The kind of people who had a deal with the guys below will never reach eternal salvation. I know I sounded like a fanatic but pls bear with me for a sec. Once you had a deal, once you consent the rules and regulations, your souls belong to the devil and only him. Even you'll encounter unworldly difficulties before dying because the guys below still need you to serve their purpose. The way you die won't be of natural/scientific cause, and it's going to be scary and painful. I just can't imagine why someone would make a deal for a temporal pleasure of money. So the moment I notice the way BTS promote their songs with this kind of 'flex', symbolisms and mockery, everything just clicks together because the devil doesn't like people worshiping their gods, and they'll do whatever they can to forfeit the faith.

I happen to have quite a free time because of quarantine and I searched everything about these so-called satan 'worship' and I kid you not, it just goes down and deeper like a rabbit hole and by the time you've known something so nonsensical had been going on since centuries ago, you'll be 'woke' like me. Everything just blew my mind because every. single. thing. finally makes sense.

Last edited:

Sara1995

Established
Some of their songs are a bit narcissistic, especially suga & jhope's. We all knew that they as a group had hardships and such but they got to tone down the ego because at this point it's just cringe and a bit unsettling to listen the moment they reference themselves as 'god'. But all of these are their agenda, this is their method for idol worship and those who fell for their so-called 'flex' are just delusional teens/youngsters. To me, bts referencing the bible in their recent MV was just a blatant mockery to christians/catholics. They called this a form of 'art', but we know deep down there's something sinister going on behind closed curtains. Your idols won't probably be the same person the moment the cameras go off. The majority of celebrities, no matter the country you're from, have their character scripted to match audiences' expectations. It's marketing and everything is a business. More audiences = business, but business requires money. Teens/youngsters, the most gullible ones = money.

If one were so desperate to overcome difficulties and just want to succeed no matter the consequences then the only one they got to resort to is the devil. It's a common practice too in my country. I don't find the concept or this conspiracy theories ridiculous because I've seen it with my own two eyes. The kind of people who had a deal with the guys below will never reach eternal salvation. I know I sounded like a fanatic but pls bear with me for a sec. Once you had a deal, once you consent the rules and regulations, your souls belong to the devil and only him. Even you'll encounter unworldly difficulties before dying because the guys below still need you to serve their purpose. The way you die won't be of natural/scientific cause, and it's going to be scary and painful. I just can't imagine why someone would make a deal for a temporal pleasure of money. So the moment I notice the way BTS promote their songs with this kind of 'flex', symbolisms and mockery, everything just clicks together because the devil doesn't like people worshiping their gods, and they'll do whatever they can to forfeit the faith.

I happen to have quite a free time because of quarantine and I searched everything about these so-called satan 'worship' and I kid you not, it just goes down and deeper like a rabbit hole and by the time you've known something so nonsensical had been going on since centuries ago, you'll be 'woke' like me. Everything just blew my mind because every. single. thing. finally makes sense.
Dont they know that those Greek Gods are just a myth but not real?

gmmontano92

Established
If I was on stage and my grandma past I wouldn’t be able to talk I’ll have a mental breakdown. But I see red but it’s like it’s makeup on his face too so like I can’t really see it
Sorry I know I'm late but THIS so much. I wasn't even able to get out of bed when my grandma passed. I know everyone's different and he probably had time to process it beforehand but it being part of your job to hold your emotions wouldn't do it for me. You're still human. Especially for someone like Tae who supposedly had an incredibly close relationship with his grandmother.

gmmontano92

Established
First thing I notice is that they whiten their faces too much with makeup. it is more than they usually do.
Secondly, I agree with people here, their speech was too generic and calculated, as expected.
Thats the very first thing I noticed too. Waaay too much makeup. Their faces are too white and their lips too red. It doesn't look good at all

Cookie

Established
Thats the very first thing I noticed too. Waaay too much makeup. Their faces are too white and their lips too red. It doesn't look good at all
I feel like this is fairly recent. Maybe during the love yourself series their make up started looking more androgynous (my opinion).. Jimin started looking more and more feminine and these days Jungkook as well

Did you guys see "The Island" movie? It's about the biorobots grown up only for organs for famous people if they get sick. Do you think the government able to make this "people"? If it's true it would explain wht so many celebs have those weird glitches.
I'm also curious why so many female celebs fake their prefnancy?
Its definitely true. Theres alot of information about it......breeding babies, cloning people, consciousness stealing technology, its all real

jhoseok92

Rookie
I've been reading this threat and i've been seeing a lot of homophobia and transphobia here...I don't understand what is wrong with men being more femenine, specially in Asia, where there was never a macho culture. I don't understand what is wrong with being gay or being trans. I can see there are strange things about bts but this is too much. I have trans and gay friends and they are normal ppl, kind and good people so please, don't be like this.

gmmontano92

Established
They basically describe everything. The girls on the MV are the fans. J*n's girl die. I think they want and know that there are going to be a lot of suicides when this happens. That's why "y***gi" put that sample on his song.
Interesting. Yoongi's date is May 25. His mixtape was released the 22. The controversy started the 25.

orangeroses

Rookie
I've been reading this threat and i've been seeing a lot of homophobia and transphobia here...I don't understand what is wrong with men being more femenine, specially in Asia, where there was never a macho culture. I don't understand what is wrong with being gay or being trans. I can see there are strange things about bts but this is too much. I have trans and gay friends and they are normal ppl, kind and good people so please, don't be like this.
if you think that it's normal then we can see elite's agenda works perfectly

Cookie

Established
So I made the comment about BTS femininity so I'm guilty of this. Uhm.... I have gay friends as well and they are by no means bad people and I don't hate them for being gay. But I don't believe that the act of being gay is "normal".. I believe it's part of the agenda of satanism, part of changing the creation of God is changing of the gender and replicating the baphomet.

I don't want to disrespect you because I I realize that certain comments about homosexuality and transgender may have rubbed you the wrong way. That's just the way I see it and many other people see it. Maybe we are wrong. Maybe we are right. But at the end of the day, some of us don't agree with it and some of us do. Sorry to have offended you. I don't intend to offend people here.

Sara1995

Established
So I made the comment about BTS femininity so I'm guilty of this. Uhm.... I have gay friends as well and they are by no means bad people and I don't hate them for being gay. But I don't believe that the act of being gay is "normal".. I believe it's part of the agenda of satanism, part of changing the creation of God is changing of the gender and replicating the baphomet.

I don't want to disrespect you because I I realize that certain comments about homosexuality and transgender may have rubbed you the wrong way. That's just the way I see it and many other people see it. Maybe we are wrong. Maybe we are right. But at the end of the day, some of us don't agree with it and some of us do. Sorry to have offended you. I don't intend to offend people here.
act of being gay? you mean act gay without being one? I didnt understand sorry lol