BTS discussion thread

Cookie

Established
but what abt your friends? I mean do they know that you dont agree with them being gay
Yes. But because I'm not disrespectful towards them as people and I'm a good friend and respect their beliefs (I don't have to agree to respect something), it's not a problem.. but none of this is relevant. I was just clarifying my transphobic and homophobic comment because I realize why it may offend people.

Sara1995

Established
Yes. But because I'm not disrespectful towards them as people and I'm a good friend and respect their beliefs (I don't have to agree to respect something), it's not a problem.. but none of this is relevant. I was just clarifying my transphobic and homophobic comment because I realize why it may offend people.
Oh I got it me also wouldnt like to bully gay people or call them names beat them and all at the end of the day they are just humans like us too I dont like to hurt people

When they performed Mikrokosmos I actually felt so depressed. It made me smile to watch the performance and then I just got so sad like how the fuck are these people evil. I just dont get it. The fact that deception is so real is just depressing me so bad. How can ppl seemingly be so pure and sweet be undercover evil. I will never understand

Tae is happy again. Jimin, Tae, Jin and Jhopes vibes are just making me so happy to watch it like WTF. can evil really be disguised as something so pure and innocent seeming? Its just messing with my brain right now

Last edited:

Sara1995

Established

When they performed Mikrokosmos I actually felt so depressed. It made me smile to watch the performance and then I just got so sad like how the fuck are these people evil. I just dont get it. The fact that deception is so real is just depressing me so bad. How can ppl seemingly be so pure and sweet be undercover evil. I will never understand

Tae is happy again. Jimin, Tae, Jin and Jhopes vibes are just making me so happy to watch it like WTF. can evil really be disguised as something so pure and innocent seeming? Its just messing with my brain right now
I wish we could see what they are doing when we not see them at least we would be relaxed :( we dont know them personally we dont know what they feel what they do argh that sucks

jhoseok92

Rookie

Same here, they seem so pure :(

Sara1995

Established
Same here, they seem so pure :(
especially Tae which he said regardless of members but as team is once in a lifetime chance from God even if I dont have religion there could be angels from heaven how that person can be evil and Tae was the only member I adored the most we also was born in the same year and if someone says what Tae said is scripted I will never agree cause no one would teach him to say thing like this and the person who thinks like this would never really mock Jesus Christ as he says I dont have religion if he doesnt have religion then he doesnt know Jesus Christ too and you wouldnt mock someone or smth that you dont know I am not defending him I am just saying my opinion you shouldnt have to agree with me

Last edited:

jhoseok92

Rookie
So I made the comment about BTS femininity so I'm guilty of this. Uhm.... I have gay friends as well and they are by no means bad people and I don't hate them for being gay. But I don't believe that the act of being gay is "normal".. I believe it's part of the agenda of satanism, part of changing the creation of God is changing of the gender and replicating the baphomet.

I don't want to disrespect you because I I realize that certain comments about homosexuality and transgender may have rubbed you the wrong way. That's just the way I see it and many other people see it. Maybe we are wrong. Maybe we are right. But at the end of the day, some of us don't agree with it and some of us do. Sorry to have offended you. I don't intend to offend people here.
Yes, we totally don't agree.

Yes, we totally don't agree.
Heeyyy
I theres alot of information in the thread about WHY homosexuality and transgenderism is a Satanic construct. This goes back to the days of Sodom and Gomorrah and also references the Form of Baphomet. Its a very deep topic. I dont think its ever right to discriminate against anyone however read through the thread. These comments are not baseless. And have alot of truth to it.
I in no way am imposing my views on you or wanting u to think a certain way, however when u gain a bit of insight as to why these things are said it may help u understand better :)

Sara1995

Established
Heeyyy
I theres alot of information in the thread about WHY homosexuality and transgenderism is a Satanic construct. This goes back to the days of Sodom and Gomorrah and also references the Form of Baphomet. Its a very deep topic. I dont think its ever right to discriminate against anyone however read through the thread. These comments are not baseless. And have alot of truth to it.
I in no way am imposing my views on you or wanting u to think a certain way, however when u gain a bit of insight as to why these things are said it may help u understand better :)
yeah but it doesnt mean that gay people are satans but that trans shouldnt be beside gay lesbian and bisexual anyway lesbian gay and bisexuals dont change genders and actually I never liked trans people you can be gay bi but changing your gender is the most bad thing and they say they dont feel as man or woman thats why they are changing I cant understand that at all how can it be possible

jhoseok92

Rookie
yeah but it doesnt mean that gay people are satans but that trans shouldnt be beside gay lesbian and bisexual anyway lesbian gay and bisexuals dont change genders and actually I never liked trans people you can be gay bi but changing your gender is the most bad thing and they say they dont feel as man or woman thats why they are changing I cant understand that at all how can it be possible
So, basically. What should trans people do? They suffer from dysphoria

yeah but it doesnt mean that gay people are satans but that trans shouldnt be beside gay lesbian and bisexual anyway lesbian gay and bisexuals dont change genders and actually I never liked trans people you can be gay bi but changing your gender is the most bad thing
Lol noooo im not saying Gay people are Satans at all :)

Like I said its a deeep topic. And alot of information in the thread. But also the media portrays Homosexuality, LQBTQ, Transgenderism as a certain way. They dont show u the other side of the coin.

Just one example. Satans main aim is to reverse everything Godly, to make normal and good what God ordained as bad right?

So God said a man and women have sex the normal way and that anal sex is wrong (we wont go into the hygiene aspect of this now)

Okay so in Satanism, anal sex and torture, paedophilia plays a huge part in that religion.

Anal sex in Satanism is called Rebirth of the Child. Satanic families use anal sex on young kids, where it can start from 2 yrs of age, as a means to dissociate the mind and create MK ultra slaves.
So like I said, we not hating on gay people but one must understand the other side of the topic

U must understand WHY dysphoria has occurred and how its happened, what has occurred in their lives, what is happening with their hormones, have they been through trauma, etc etc. U also need to look at statistics and ask why in THIS AGE, so many people ARE dysphoric. Again im not hating on dysphoria as its a difficult place to be in, but also go deeper within this topic

Sara1995

Established
Lol noooo im not saying Gay people are Satans at all :)

Like I said its a deeep topic. And alot of information in the thread. But also the media portrays Homosexuality, LQBTQ, Transgenderism as a certain way. They dont show u the other side of the coin.

Just one example. Satans main aim is to reverse everything Godly, to make normal and good what God ordained as bad right?

So God said a man and women have sex the normal way and that anal sex is wrong (we wont go into the hygiene aspect of this now)

Okay so in Satanism, anal sex and torture, paedophilia plays a huge part in that religion.

Anal sex in Satanism is called Rebirth of the Child. Satanic families use anal sex on young kids, where it can start from 2 yrs of age, as a means to dissociate the mind and create MK ultra slaves.
So like I said, we not hating on gay people but one must understand the other side of the topic
yeah other side is dark but maybe there are gay couples that dont have sex

Like if ur religious u will understand better how Satan tries to influence people to change what is right what is moral etc

The media also doesnt show the stories about people who became severely depressed from having sex changes, they dont show statistics on mental health of patients who underwent sex changes etc etc

Yes some ppl may he happy to change their genders, but think, is it natural to have to stay on synthetic medication forever just to keep u being a certain gender that u are not....or would it be okay to cut off ur penis and create a man made vagina. Again, besides religion think of this topic deeper.
There is alot to look into

There is something deeper going on in the mind of that person and alot of those times those issues are not addressed

Sara1995

Established
yeah other side is dark
U must understand WHY dysphoria has occurred and how its happened, what has occurred in their lives, what is happening with their hormones, have they been through trauma, etc etc. U also need to look at statistics and ask why in THIS AGE, so many people ARE dysphoric. Again im not hating on dysphoria as its a difficult place to be in, but also go deeper within this topic
I think people that change their gender cause they are getting abused so being in that body is torture for them and they change it cause not all people can have strong mentality not all people can bear that and can move on

I think people that change their gender cause they are getting abused so being in that body is torture for them and they change it cause not all people can have strong mentality not all people can bear that and can move on
Yes that is one reason definitely. Theres many testimonials of this by people that the public dont see. One girl grew up being afraid of men, she was abused, saw her mother beaten and abused, felt vulnerable as a female, felt wrong being female so she became confused, wanted to be a man etc. Like I said there is alot going on in the mind of someone who is transgender. With regards to emotional issues, hormones, beliefs etc etc

Last edited:

Sara1995

Established
Yes that is one reason definitely. Theres many testimonials of this by people that people dont see. One girl grew up being afraid of men, she was abused, saw her mother beaten and abused, felt vulnerable as a female, felt wrong being female so she became confused, wanted to be a man etc. Like I said there is alot going on in the mind of someone who is transgender. With regards to emotional issues, hormones, beliefs etc etc
I really felt sorry to those transgenders nowI wish they never experienced it may God help them

gmmontano92

Established
especially Tae which he said regardless of members but as team is once in a lifetime chance from God even if I dont have religion there could be angels from heaven how that person can be evil and Tae was the only member I adored the most we also was born in the same year and if someone says what Tae said is scripted I will never agree cause no one would teach him to say thing like this and the person who thinks like this would never really mock Jesus Christ as he says I dont have religion if he doesnt have religion then he doesnt know Jesus Christ too and you wouldnt mock someone or smth that you dont know I am not defending him I am just saying my opinion you shouldnt have to agree with me
You wouldn't mock sething you don know? Isn't that the only time you WOULD mock something? Maybe you should read books. There are incredibly beautiful words. I'm not saying Tae didn't mean these things because I'm not him and I'm not God so I don't know what's in his heart. But what I DO know is that just because you speak certain things doesn't mean that's whats in your heart. I could write a letter expressing views toward the world that are so beautiful they would literally move you to tears but that's not how I personally feel. I convinced my entire high school I was against pro choice with my debate speech when that couldnt be further from the truth. Words are deceptive. Again, I am in no way claiming to know what is in BTS members hearts or heads. I'm just saying don't be so easily swayed by beautiful words. You will have a life full of disappointment if you do.

Cookie

Established
I agree with you completely. It's not a good position to not be comfortable in the skin you were born with. But I think what the @TheNightDuck is trying to say is that one must understand why the media and elite push certain ideas into the youths heads... Besides being transgender, fat, dark of complexion and any other stigmatized label, we need to look at what causes people to feel dysphoric especially in the recent years... Why are so many people suffering from mental health all of a sudden? I'm speaking from someone's with low self esteem and who doesn't fit societies expectations of beauty which sometimes i wish I could change. But what has lead me to feel that way? What has lead more and more people to feel uncomfortable with the bodies they were born into?... We need to look into what social media, the societal expectations and the leaders of the world. It's about looking at the issue from a much bigger perspective. This doesn't just apply to transgenderism but issues like racism as well. We weren't born with the perception that one race is above another or being fat is wrong. These things have been programmed into us and I think that other factors in programming have lead more and more people into a dysphoric and depressive state