BTS discussion thread

OvercomeItAll

Established
Hello guys. Recently I started to think about bts being in illuminati and stuff, I wish I never thought about it but I had some really horrible feeling, I couldn't even sleep, so stupid. I wanted to ask you guys, do you think bts could sacrifice someone? I am sure they are a part of illuminati, but do you think they could do something so bad? Sorry for my bad english.
Hey, welcome. In truth, none of us can 100% confirm what these members have done (or commited) behind cameras. Has any of us seen it with our own eyes, have we witnessed blood on their hands? No. But we see signs and blatant symbols. We connect dots. And then it's up to you to believe whether they could actually be capable of such horrible things.

The cult they're in is more than capable of sacrificing people (including their own members), this has always been clear. Btš is part of that same cult, so maybe seeing an image of them in our minds with blood on their hands isn't so difficult?

I didn't repost any of the signs of sacrifices made my btš now because I see that you're upset. Give it a few days, if you feel less attached to btš already and know enough about what they're involved in, leave it at that. You don't need to look further. But if you feel like you're trapped as an army and want to become less attached, then come back for more :)

Shuna

Star
Sans titre-1.jpg
After the statue, Jin's body (I guess it's Jin, since I join all the clips). It was splashed with different colors, some representing the blood, when V is touched, where the sperm (symbolized by green, which also symbolizes money, as well as the "system"). The painting by Jungkook is the last, to be hung, that of the fall of Icarus, associated with the fall of Lucifer. This blood is spattered on the clothes of other members:
Sans titre-1.jpg
After the statue, Jin's body (I guess it's Jin, since I join all the clips). She was splashed with different colors, some representing blood, when V is hit in Blood, Sweat & Tears, one of the arrows, thrown by J-Hope, in the game of death. Or sperm (symbolized by green, which also symbolizes money, as well as the "system").

The painting by Jungkook is the last, to be hung, that of the fall of Icarus, associated with the fall of Lucifer.

This blood is spattered on the clothes of other members. And mark with the label Blood, Sweat & Tears; above the blood followed below the tears (the victims' tears), and in the middle, sweat, for the sperm. The sperm of the two planets (the two circles, that of man and woman together. The circles placed in the rectangle (that of the temple). And the middle circle, which surrounds the statue, is blocked by two features, like a machine, also symbolizing separation. Between the body, blood and sweat (body of the victim), and below the inner tears (of the victim). Represent the system as the color green and white for the light (the sexual act...).

Speaking of necklaces, and Jungkook's drawing:
Hi good morning/goodnight Im new and I’ve been up all night reading about bts and the Illuminati situation.But what do you think of this.

It creeped me out.A lot.
View attachment 36431

I’m a little confused as to what they’re selling...... I know they’re necklaces but I think it’s their birth stone on them?

Either way..........just no

They’re going for a little over $100 usd
Each angel represents a planet, and each stone from here represents a member, like diamond, greenish blue, represents Jonghyun:

In Freemasonry, it symbolizes each member with a stone. In the end of Fake Love, BTS is represented by a pyramid stone, the light in each body is represented by the precious stone.

Notaslave

Rookie
This performance has so much going on... I wonder what it all means
Search on youtube the opening of Gotthard tunnel. I can send the link but it’s in Russian.

It’s really satanic and full of symbolism. The author explains everything but I found it only in Russian. She says that these satanists are showing the apocalyptic scenario. This performance was like some ritual and it has meaning in spiritual world.

And I can see the connection of these different symbols and stuff with BTS’s concepts especially it reminded me of Idol performance

I have a theory that in this performance
starting from 18:50 they are showing the third temple and they are like preparing it for the antichrist and his kingdom (for those who don’t know: jews are waiting for their messiah and they want to build the third temple for him but in the Bible it says that it will be antichrist). I think that satanists always do these public rituals in order to have a people's consent or something like that.

At 18:50 we can see trumpet and it may be connected to the Revelation book. Then this creepy music, the opening of the temple, everything becomes red and dark. Then at 21:00 Jin is on the white horse (maybe coincidence but at this moment we can hear the phrase “you’re in danger”). «And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.»
Revelation 6:8 KJV

Then Jin sends this horse to someone in white dressing and it seems like Jimin is performing the death dance (symbolizing the victory of evil over good). And immediately after this at 23:20 starts a real hell (And Hell followed after the Death - Jin). Even this screaming is just creepy. I don’t know about next part with Jungkook and Jhope. But at 27:30 the RM’s part with the staff may be connected to the antichrist. Staff is an ancient symbol of supernatural power. The staff is the main attribute of the ancient Egyptian god Osiris, the shepherd and judge of human souls. Then at 29:05 begins the great opening of the third temple. Again we can hear the trumpet. Also leopards are mentioned in the Revelation book «And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.»
Revelation 13:2 KJV

Also people at 29:30 reminded me of orthodox jews. And it seems like all of these people are standing there and waiting for their messiah to come out. And then it’s just a weird performance so I don’t know what it can symbolize lol.
Ah also I heard somewhere at 35:30 “drop the beast” because I thought it should be “drop the bass” but someone said it’s “drop the beat” though I can still hear “the beast” maybe because of the accent.

But this is just my theory.

Last edited:
Hellooo u were asking about some stuff . Have u read from the beginning??? Its alot it took me months lol and I still didnt get to finish its like 3 yrs of information but it explains so much and u can do ur own research on it. But its like entering college lol. I still only got to 800 pages only
Oh my, ok, I see! It's rlly looong!! (but very interesting)

View attachment 36469
After the statue, Jin's body (I guess it's Jin, since I join all the clips). It was splashed with different colors, some representing the blood, when V is touched, where the sperm (symbolized by green, which also symbolizes money, as well as the "system"). The painting by Jungkook is the last, to be hung, that of the fall of Icarus, associated with the fall of Lucifer. This blood is spattered on the clothes of other members:
View attachment 36470
After the statue, Jin's body (I guess it's Jin, since I join all the clips). She was splashed with different colors, some representing blood, when V is hit in Blood, Sweat & Tears, one of the arrows, thrown by J-Hope, in the game of death. Or sperm (symbolized by green, which also symbolizes money, as well as the "system").

The painting by Jungkook is the last, to be hung, that of the fall of Icarus, associated with the fall of Lucifer.

This blood is spattered on the clothes of other members. And mark with the label Blood, Sweat & Tears; above the blood followed below the tears (the victims' tears), and in the middle, sweat, for the sperm. The sperm of the two planets (the two circles, that of man and woman together. The circles placed in the rectangle (that of the temple). And the middle circle, which surrounds the statue, is blocked by two features, like a machine, also symbolizing separation. Between the body, blood and sweat (body of the victim), and below the inner tears (of the victim). Represent the system as the color green and white for the light (the sexual act...).

Speaking of necklaces, and Jungkook's drawing:

Each angel represents a planet, and each stone from here represents a member, like diamond, greenish blue, represents Jonghyun:

In Freemasonry, it symbolizes each member with a stone. In the end of Fake Love, BTS is represented by a pyramid stone, the light in each body is represented by the precious stone.
Yesss!! I watched it, when they're like, no meaning, and then they laugh so hard!! I was shocked.! Horrified; they surely know much.

I am so glad the Holy Spirit was able to guide you to that truthful conclusion.

Listen my friends, bts may have been born in satanic families, but ultimately, they're the ones that made their choice. They were BORN to be wicked! Not everyone is born having a chance to repent, there are wicked people as well, and then there's Gods people that are destined to belong to him already from the beginning. Many are purposely born wicked for 3 main reasons:

1.) To test us, (Yes we are tested and put on trial by God on purpose so we can get an understanding of humbleness, and to be taught day by day about resisting the flesh and the dark forces. It's the same as a parent teaching their child and testing them so that they can grow up knowing right from wrong, that is the same with God)

2.) These celebrities were also born wicked so that God can have his people expose them and the darkness of this world. He willingly let them be born wicked so he can set an example of good vs evil, there HAS to be evil in this world for a fair what? JUDGEMENT.

3.) If there weren't any wicked people except satan and his demons, then everybody would go to Gods kingdom, but WAIT- why doesn't everyone go? 2 reasons: 1.) They have free will and chose the other path and 2.) Because God already CHOSE his people, and to have a fair humble relationship, we can't just know this, accept him, and live a perfect life. Nope, we will be tested, we will go through hard times, but it's all worth it because as soon as you're rewarded by God, you'll instantly know that all the pain you've went through for and by God was worth it.

^That's a true relationship right there. Praise God!

So in conclusion, PLEASE, anyone reading this, there is no point of praying for the already condemned, for bts and the majority of other celebrities, and the majority of the government already failed, they failed from the beginning just like satan and his demons. No matter what they're doing right now, they already lost. This is also why you see celebrities talking about being crowned by their God aka satan.

No point in praying for the eternally damned, I'm sorry if this hurts but why have hope for those who lost already, you're just wasting your time obsessing over the thought of them being saved. God taught me this about 2 years ago, so this is him talking to you guys through me.
there is no point of praying for the already condemned, I agree with this; it's useles stuff, when people pray for ```Bts's souls`` and all.
But what do you mean, some people are born to be wicked? You believe in predestination?

Firstly about the video being blocked. I’m assuming there must have been BTS songs or music videos in the video, and if that’s the case it will be copyrighted and blocked. It’s an automatic tracking thing by YouTube on a company’s behalf. The company itself doesn’t monitor the videos. If some people can still see it and others can’t, it might be because the copyright might not apply consistently across different countries. There are things you can do to avoid getting copyrighted, if you are using a group’s content.
It really worries me to see you upset about liking Kpop like this. It’s the reason I tell people here they have to be careful about what they post. Anything that distracts you to such a point that it interferes with your every day life can be dangerous. However, it is not necessarily evil or satanic. If it isn’t affecting your daily life, and you can still do all the things you normally do, it is not dangerous to you.
You have to understand that everything that people say here is speculation. There is no proof for any of it - no matter what interpretations and signs people choose to see.
Music, clothes, dancing, movies, universities? They are not all dangerous. You have to arm yourself with information that you have thought about and rationalised. If there is no proof that it is true, then the chances are it is not.
If your mum is a musician talk to her about this. What’s her experience? Some classicsl composers were not all perfect - Mozart led a very corrupt life.
There is good and bad in everything. You have to decide what that is for you. Just because people have written theories on a page here, doesn’t make it all true.
I don’t know which country you come from. In some countries people see Kpop dances etc as inappropriate. In other countries - particularly in the west- it is not seen that way at all. Lots of young people in the West won’t follow it because they think it is too clean or for “nerds”.
All of the signs people here interpret as satanic , mean very different things on the west. You have to decide what way you want to see it. I am a mother with grown up daughters, although the youngest is still a teenager. I have no problem with her following Kpop. We went to see SuPerM in London together a few months ago.
Thanks. I'm ok. It might have been a bit in the beginning, but it really isn't now. And about Mozart, =) I saw a few days ago this thing, I was shoook!! Letters from him to his family, and songs he composed like Leck mich im Arsch !! It's soo??!! disgursting??!! I was DEAD. Finally, I feel like, seriously, EVERYTHING is corrupted (even if all of this is ``pure`` speculation, it seems to me too accurate and evidence-based to be ALL fake), even classical music. SADLY.

Firstly about the video being blocked. I’m assuming there must have been BTS songs or music videos in the video, and if that’s the case it will be copyrighted and blocked. It’s an automatic tracking thing by YouTube on a company’s behalf. The company itself doesn’t monitor the videos. If some people can still see it and others can’t, it might be because the copyright might not apply consistently across different countries. There are things you can do to avoid getting copyrighted, if you are using a group’s content.
It really worries me to see you upset about liking Kpop like this. It’s the reason I tell people here they have to be careful about what they post. Anything that distracts you to such a point that it interferes with your every day life can be dangerous. However, it is not necessarily evil or satanic. If it isn’t affecting your daily life, and you can still do all the things you normally do, it is not dangerous to you.
You have to understand that everything that people say here is speculation. There is no proof for any of it - no matter what interpretations and signs people choose to see.
Music, clothes, dancing, movies, universities? They are not all dangerous. You have to arm yourself with information that you have thought about and rationalised. If there is no proof that it is true, then the chances are it is not.
If your mum is a musician talk to her about this. What’s her experience? Some classicsl composers were not all perfect - Mozart led a very corrupt life.
There is good and bad in everything. You have to decide what that is for you. Just because people have written theories on a page here, doesn’t make it all true.
I don’t know which country you come from. In some countries people see Kpop dances etc as inappropriate. In other countries - particularly in the west- it is not seen that way at all. Lots of young people in the West won’t follow it because they think it is too clean or for “nerds”.
All of the signs people here interpret as satanic , mean very different things on the west. You have to decide what way you want to see it. I am a mother with grown up daughters, although the youngest is still a teenager. I have no problem with her following Kpop. We went to see SuPerM in London together a few months ago.
``There is good and bad in everything ``Don't you think some things are intrinsically, fully, BAD? Like, totally?

Cookie

Established
Search on youtube the opening of Gotthard tunnel. I can send the link but it’s in Russian.

It’s really satanic and full of symbolism. The author explains everything but I found it only in Russian. She says that these satanists are showing the apocalyptic scenario. This performance was like some ritual and it has meaning in spiritual world.

And I can see the connection of these different symbols and stuff with BTS’s concepts especially it reminded me of Idol performance

I have a theory that in this performance
starting from 18:50 they are showing the third temple and they are like preparing it for the antichrist and his kingdom (for those who don’t know: jews are waiting for their messiah and they want to build the third temple for him but in the Bible it says that it will be antichrist). I think that satanists always do these public rituals in order to have a people's consent or something like that.

At 18:50 we can see trumpet and it may be connected to the Revelation book. Then this creepy music, the opening of the temple, everything becomes red and dark. Then at 21:00 Jin is on the white horse (maybe coincidence but at this moment we can hear the phrase “you’re in danger”). «And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.»
Revelation 6:8 KJV

Then Jin sends this horse to someone in white dressing and it seems like Jimin is performing the death dance (symbolizing the victory of evil over good). And immediately after this at 23:20 starts a real hell (And Hell followed after the Death - Jin). Even this screaming is just creepy. I don’t know about next part with Jungkook and Jhope. But at 27:30 the RM’s part with the staff may be connected to the antichrist. Staff is an ancient symbol of supernatural power. The staff is the main attribute of the ancient Egyptian god Osiris, the shepherd and judge of human souls. Then at 29:05 begins the great opening of the third temple. Again we can hear the trumpet. Also leopards are mentioned in the Revelation book «And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.»
Revelation 13:2 KJV

Also people at 29:30 reminded me of orthodox jews. And it seems like all of these people are standing there and waiting for their messiah to come out. And then it’s just a weird performance so I don’t know what it can symbolize lol.
Ah also I heard somewhere at 35:30 “drop the beast” because I thought it should be “drop the bass” but someone said it’s “drop the beat” though I can still hear “the beast” maybe because of the accent.

But this is just my theory.
I just got an uneasy feeling from this performance. No way all the heavy symbols could just be "art".. It has to represent something that the members identify with closely. Thank you for explaining your views. Really amazing

Notaslave

Rookie
I just got an uneasy feeling from this performance. No way all the heavy symbols could just be "art".. It has to represent something that the members identify with closely. Thank you for explaining your views. Really amazing
Thank you! Yes I have this feeling too. And yes I agree with you that everything has a meaning... all of these symbols can’t be just “art”.

RaquelCF

Rookie
Do you have moments when you see the boys smiling and you try not to loose it again?
Am I the only one who thinks that Jungkook is very honest and sincere with fans? And not just Jungkook. Or am I trying to calm myself down? They didn't lie when they said "i am taking over you"
I understand where you’re coming from.
Ive thought the same thing, jungkook seems to be the most sincere in general, I feel as though there’s something very genuine about him. It’s just hard cause I also know the industry he’s apart of.
There’s this video I watched the other day and multiple times I noticed jungkook zoned out and his eyeballs were moving really rapidly it was really scary/sad to see... there’s no doubt he is under MK ultra and has these “glitches”. God knows which members are under it as well if not all.

And yes their song pied piper.... just....... ah lol. I used to like it when I first got into them and then when I looked up the lyrics... basically mocking the fandom and telling everyone yes we know you’re obsessed.

Girl, are you having a hard time detaching from them? I get that vibe, correct me if I’m wrong.
Xo

Notaslave

Rookie
Someone talked about an outfit of j_m_n pages ago (I do not remember who), we already talked about some of them in here but I wanted to combine all them in one comment. Some photos seems like an accident but some of them are just pure ignorance.

official photo of t and j_m_n, "esc*rt boys" it is not hard to translate two words in this century.

View attachment 36498
View attachment 36499

It says: “иди” (go) “на” (to) “хуй” (di*k), or “go sit on a di*k”. It’s Russian.

View attachment 36502

j_m_n shirt "blood and sp*rm all over the place"

View attachment 36503

Photo Of Bee_Tea_S ar_em wearing a hat with na_zi symbol

View attachment 36504

This performance in a concert with seo_t@ji also get attention.

j_m_n wears T-shirt commemorating Hiroshima atomic bombing, draws criticism in Japan

View attachment 36505

su_g@, the sentence is "oh que vous sucez bien" and in english it means... "You s*ck well"

View attachment 36506
I am so shocked right now... About that performance. I watched it and here is one of the comments. I don’t think that this is strong explanation.. Even if they wanted to show a “strict education system” I don’t think that they really needed to use references to Nazism...

Attachments

Shuna

Star
Someone talked about an outfit of j_m_n pages ago (I do not remember who), we already talked about some of them in here but I wanted to combine all them in one comment. Some photos seems like an accident but some of them are just pure ignorance.

official photo of t and j_m_n, "esc*rt boys" it is not hard to translate two words in this century.

View attachment 36498
View attachment 36499

It says: “иди” (go) “на” (to) “хуй” (di*k), or “go sit on a di*k”. It’s Russian.

View attachment 36502

j_m_n shirt "blood and sp*rm all over the place"

View attachment 36503

Photo Of Bee_Tea_S ar_em wearing a hat with na_zi symbol

View attachment 36504

This performance in a concert with seo_t@ji also get attention.

j_m_n wears T-shirt commemorating Hiroshima atomic bombing, draws criticism in Japan

View attachment 36505

su_g@, the sentence is "oh que vous sucez bien" and in english it means... "You s*ck well"

View attachment 36506
The photo of RAP Monster, wearing a military berret, with a Nazi symbol, is a fan montage, therefore precisely as you say, they are referring to Nazisms, as when they took photos at the Jewish cemetery:
4585_original.jpg

mimis

Established
Guys, I have a theory on BTS.
So I was watching a video on the Bohemian Grove and something cought my attention - in the Bohemian Grove men are allowed to wear red robes when performing the rituals.
In Fake Love music video (2 years ago) Bts wear black robes.
ms-bangtan-boys-06-02-2-flash.jpg
But in ON music video they wear RED robes.
unnamed (1).jpg
This leads me to believe that BTS is already on the next level and became part of the Bohemian club (it costs 30 000$ annually to be part of the Bohemian club) and they possibly even attended the meetings/ sacrifices, which by the way are in June or July. That means time for sacrifices is coming soon.