BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
i do think what th said in his vlive is a publicity stunt, you have to know how the vlives are monitored by their handlers too, and how the handlers are behind their cameras all this time, theyre not free guys, and they never will, they have to play an act everytime the camera is on, what kind of dumb company that wont monitor a famous guy on live? its a vlive, not a btsbomb or bts run episode, they cant edit the video, they cant erase what they said, so of course, it has to be scripted, they cant let them say what they want, if they arent monitored or putting an act or their alters arent on, they couldve been crying for help on live long time ago, and please, dont even bother doing a shipping analysis and care about how the members are in terms of relationships, theyre nothing but co workers, they were friends before but now their friendship just kind of faded away and even if the vlive isnt even monitored by their handlers, i think th is being a dramatic and jealous b*tch, trying to play the victim and whines on vlive about how he is sad about jikook's friendship is soooooo annoying to me, he wants armys to hate on jikook's relationship because he knows how famous he is and i hate how he always acts all sad and miserable on vlives, he wants people to feel sad about him and feel empathy, its weird how he also wears a kaballah on that vlive, he seriously never done a happy, casual, and normal vlive, like the others, everytime he is on vlive, he has to act all sad and dark, i feel like he is playing with armys' feelings, and after how he said that jk doesnt let jm hangs out with him and he pulls off a bitter "smile" i dont think thats a bitter smile, its a smirk, he knows what the camera and public does to him, he wants armys to have a war, he wants them to defend him so he acts all sad about it, if he doesnt say shit about jikook's relationship or if he isnt jealous and petty of their relationship, things will go out well with the three of them, but instead, he wants drama "i want to be manly" yet he cant accept the fact that his best friend hangs out with someone who isnt him, and seriously, wtf is wrong with that? he is so fucking childish about this whole drama that he created because of his jealousy, and not to mention how fragile his ego is, he wants jm/jk all to himself? and is petty if they hung out together without him? i mean, its pretty obvious how they dont like him because of his unhealthy personality, i believe he has mental problems. i dont know about you but i dont see any "genuineness" around him, he is as fake as the others, always putting an act, and dont forget to mention how he is the best actor out of all the other members, what a drama king smh, and also people here said that he is "humble", while he is out here flashing out gucci and accessories, theres nothing humble in that. while you guys are out here having a soft spot for him, im here having a logical explanation and opinions about him. im an INTP so i dont like to have opinions based on my feelings(heart), i like to have it based on my thinking(brain).

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
i do think what th said in his vlive is a publicity stunt, you have to know how the vlives are monitored by their handlers too, and how the handlers are behind their cameras all this time, theyre not free guys, and they never will, they have to play an act everytime the camera is on, what kind of dumb company that wont monitor a famous guy on live? its a vlive, not a btsbomb or bts run episode, they cant edit the video, they cant erase what they said, so of course, it has to be scripted, they cant let them say what they want, if they arent monitored or putting an act or their alters arent on, they couldve been crying for help on live long time ago, and please, dont even bother doing a shipping analysis and care about how the members are in terms of relationships, theyre nothing but co workers, they were friends before but now their friendship just kind of faded away and even if the vlive isnt even monitored by their handlers, i think th is being a dramatic and jealous b*tch, trying to play the victim and whines on vlive about how he is sad about jikook's friendship is soooooo annoying to me, he wants armys to hate on jikook's relationship because he knows how famous he is and i hate how he always acts all sad and miserable on vlives, he wants people to feel sad about him and feel empathy, its weird how he also wears a kaballah on that vlive, he seriously never done a happy, casual, and normal vlive, like the others, everytime he is on vlive, he has to act all sad and dark, i feel like he is playing with armys' feelings, and after how he said that jk doesnt let jm hangs out with him and he pulls off a bitter "smile" i dont think thats a bitter smile, its a smirk, he knows what the camera and public does to him, he wants armys to have a war, he wants them to defend him so he acts all sad about it, if he doesnt say shit about jikook's relationship or if he isnt jealous and petty of their relationship, things will go out well with the three of them, but instead, he wants drama "i want to be manly" yet he cant accept the fact that his best friend hangs out with someone who isnt him, and seriously, wtf is wrong with that? he is so fucking childish about this whole drama that he created because of his jealousy, and not to mention how fragile his ego is, he wants jm/jk all to himself? and is petty if they hung out together without him? i mean, its pretty obvious how they dont like him because of his unhealthy personality, i believe he has mental problems. i dont know about you but i dont see any "genuineness" around him, he is as fake as the others, always putting an act, and dont forget to mention how he is the best actor out of all the other members, what a drama king smh, and also people here said that he is "humble", while he is out here flashing out gucci and accessories, theres nothing humble in that. while you guys are out here having a soft spot for him, im here having a logical explanation and opinions about him. im an INTP so i dont like to have opinions based on my feelings(heart), i like to have it based on my thinking(brain).
its true most content is scripted as we know but with V there are some times when he tries to break "free"
For example there was one Vlive where he order the staff to give him the camera and he basically forced them to leave so he can be alone (minutes later Jimin was sent to watch on him)...

I think what he said about JK and Jimin was on purposse.....like you say he was fighting a smile when he said it....but it was a good thing because most fans were in denial about manknae line tense relationship ....I remember me and @ShiningCarat14 talking about this months ago...during the end year awards and nobody really believed it.
But now its all out there....and BH trying to make damage control

Hopeful

Star
There's a rumor about tae.. And i still don know what it is.. But the fans are panicking..
Ok army is good at hiding stuff.. First it was being said to be a dating rumor leaked by some sasaeng on insta.. And now they're all just saying that it's just the knetz bashing tae over liking that agy movie and they're being homophobic and stuff.. But it doesn't feel that simple..
Anyways rumors do spread only after if there is a bit of truth to it.

Hopeful

Star
This will be a big blow to beetees if this happens.. And no wonder jik00k stay together.. Even if it's for the fanservice or brotherhood.. Those 2 are safe this way.. V is going to get in trouble more likely this way and maybe just maybe he knows about this scandal between him and a girl and that is why he is showing more interests in gay songs and movies? Trying to clear his name in a lame try?

I really want a scandal
People need to realise Bighit aren’t as clean as they make out to be
But I don’t wish for any of the members to be impacted negatively i want the company to suffer not them
I just hope Taehyung leaves now
It’s the best decision for everyone

wow

Veteran
This will be a big blow to beetees if this happens.. And no wonder jik00k stay together.. Even if it's for the fanservice or brotherhood.. Those 2 are safe this way.. V is going to get in trouble more likely this way and maybe just maybe he knows about this scandal between him and a girl and that is why he is showing more interests in gay songs and movies? Trying to clear his name in a lame try?
no i dont think he is with a girl, that bts x bp shipping is nonesense, those armys are not insiders, they dont know the real shit going on behind the scenes, but i think it will be a gay scandal and im super excited for the tea

Hopeful

Star
no i dont think he is with a girl, that bts x bp shipping is nonesense, those armys are not insiders, they dont know the real shit going on behind the scenes, but i think it will be a gay scandal and im super excited for the tea
No i meant it this way that he just might know that Dispatch is coming for him and it surely will be with a girl like jenkai.. So maybe that's why he is showing a lot of interest in gay stuff.. Just to clear his name beforehand that he was never interested in the girls to begin with.. So when the scandal happens.. It has no worthy impact on his fame or career

Cottoncandy

Rookie
No i meant it this way that he just might know that Dispatch is coming for him and it surely will be with a girl like jenkai.. So maybe that's why he is showing a lot of interest in gay stuff.. Just to clear his name beforehand that he was never interested in the girls to begin with.. So when the scandal happens.. It has no worthy impact on his fame or career
I think it’s the other way around. They’ll say he is in a relationship with a girl to clear the rumors about him being gay despite all the hints he’s been leaving.

Truthteller

Veteran
It all seems like fake news anyways. How many times have people posted about Dispatch and Taehyung on this thread and nothing has come out? Dispatch will never out someone, they have already stated it. Much of it has to do with liability laws, they can get sued real bad. Even Hollywood never outs anyone. Whatever relationship they have revealed has been with consent from the parties (companies) invloved. I think at this point everyone knows Jenkai was a fake relationship for coverup/publicity stunt. I must say that Namjoon has been the member to promote the most number of gay books/songs and movies over the years. It definitely is not the first time for them and nothing has happened so far.

Deadlylady

Established
Isn't dispatch working for them? As far as I know media works for people that gives them money. And I don't understand those fake scandals with girl members. Who believes that? This is like believing in mermaids TH mentioning a movie about a young g@y guy that has "a fling" with an older straight man. This was the movie he mentioned and suggested to his viewers which are most likely to be kids and teenagers on that app! The movie is rated R by the way. They also talked about alcoholic beverages like its water and juice or something. Nobody is bothered by that?

th shared this song last night. He do love break up songs.

"'Cause you brought out the best of me
A part of me I'd never seen
You took my soul wiped it clean
Our love was made for movie screens
But If you loved me
Why did you leave me
Take my body
Take my body
All I want is
All I need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebody"

wow

Veteran
why would he care about his fame or career if he wants to leave bts anyways?

wow

Veteran
Isn't dispatch working for them? As far as I know media works for people that gives them money. And I don't understand those fake scandals with girl members. Who believes that? This is like believing in mermaids TH mentioning a movie about a young g@y guy that has "a fling" with an older straight man. This was the movie he mentioned and suggested to his viewers which are most likely to be kids and teenagers on that app! The movie is rated R by the way. They also talked about alcoholic beverages like its water and juice or something. Nobody is bothered by that?

But If you loved me
Why did you leave me
Take my body
Take my body
All I want is
All I need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebody"
he seriously disgusts me with the sad breakup song, what is he trying to do? what a brat. and a gay guy falling in love with a straight guy? that sounds like james charles scandal to me lmao, maybe he does like straight guys like james charles, yikes.

Truthteller

Veteran

But If you loved me
Why did you leave me
Take my body
Take my body
All I want is
All I need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebody"
He had a fight/verbal break up with Jk. He did another Vlive with Jhope played another ”problems in relationship song” and got emotional and teary eyed. Jhope had to snap him out of it. Then he mentioned he stopped working out with Jk right afterward. I think they will be back together though because Jk was trying hard to be close to him towards the end of their concert, holding his hand and all. This is not the first time for them. They are so dramatic.

wow

Veteran
He had a fight/verbal break up with Jk. He did another Vlive with Jhope played another ”problems in relationship song” and got emotional and teary eyed. Jhope had to snap him out of it. Then he mentioned he stopped working out with Jk right afterward. I think they will be back together though because Jk was trying hard to be close to him towards the end of their concert, holding his hand and all. This is not the first time for them. They are so dramatic.
im laughing my ass off, he is just like a 14 year old girl trying to move on from her boyfriend, and jk tried to handle it the right and mature way and talk to him(confront him) but instead he goes live and told everyone about how sad he is and how mean jk is, he is so childish !

Truthteller

Veteran
im laughing my ass off, he is just like a 14 year old girl trying to move on from her boyfriend, and jk tried to handle it the right and mature way and talk to him(confront him) but instead he goes live and told everyone about how sad he is and how mean jk is, he is so childish !
Let’s just say that Jk has done the same before, covering tons of sad romantic songs etc during certain periods. He even made a cover of a Troye Sivan song with an explicit gay music video and released it on Taes birthday. Coincidence I think not. We don’t knownthe details of their relationship, and if Jk is mature why involve Jimin in all of this and ignore V all day long? When he is paying attention it means he wants to reconcile. They both come across as immature and dramatic. But the hyungs seem to back V and Jk is always the one going on jealousy ramps.

Last edited: