BTS discussion thread

mochi.ale

Rookie
here is the full performance

OBSERVATIONS:

1. the Fake love performance was a satanic ritual and when they pretended to be puppets I felt embarrassed for them, imagine degrading yourself like that for money? and at the end when they wore the black coats and all the fans screamed I felt embarrassed too.....a satanic ritual going on in front of you and you fangirl about oppas face?
  2. Idol performance looked more like a circus show, the weird masks and "animals" going around made me laugh
  3. Maybe my standards are too high but when I look at their performance I see they did a big visual effort (bighit tried to put as many symbols as posible) but I still dont see all that spectacular talent armys talk about. BTS are good dancers but their vocals are VERY mediocre, how many times Jimin voice cracked during that performance?
CONCLUSION: they are getting more satanic each time, even wearing shirts with satan's face lol
I dont know what else can they do to show they are in the dark side but I felt embarrassed watching that performance, because its obvious they are willing to do anything for money
i completely agree with you. i had the same thoughts today when i watched the performance. well i didnt watch all but i saw the beginning with the memebrs in black robes. i couldn't stand to watch everything and i even turned my volume off. recently idk why but ive been turning volume off whenever i click on bts performances just to see what they are up to now and to look for any symbolism. i feel like if i turn up the volume, ill get too attached to their songs. i used to be an ARMY. since 2015 during the I NEED U era, i was crazy for them and i would be doing homework and studying at midnight or past it because i would spend all my time watching BTS. heck, sometimes i even woke up for their Vlive streams performances like the pijama party one from last year(?) that started at 4am (if it was on the weekend or during my vacation). looking back, i can now see how strong the attachment to BTS is and how they captivate you with their song lyrics that really touch your feelings. that is what they are trying to do. but it a negative way by using satanic symbolism and some satanic messages as well. im really glad i woke up from this crazyness i had over them.

mochi.ale

Rookie
The award ceremonies have already begun and today has been... interesting. It was more like awards for btś + a few guests. It was ridiculous how they went home with 7 awards. Things were not like this in the past. And I’ve seen someone mention this before but as I grew out of the “spell” I don’t find them that “talented” (?) anymore. They are good performers I guess but their singing is mediocre at best and I won’t start talking about Jamal. Anyways I saw the fake love performance and it gave me the chills. In the worst way. That was a ritual right in front of our eyes. How can’t people at least see that something is fishy is beyond me.

We see that they don’t even hide anymore and I believe that’s because there’s not much time left. Jesus is coming soon. Hopefully we’re all ready.
yeah BTS has been winning many awards like a piece of cake. i would like to see other groups like Astro win a big award. But you know BTS has conquered and controlled so many armys. its crazy.
yeah he is coming soon. there isnt much time left like you said. i hope its not too late the members to realize that. with all the fame their getting its going to be hard.

Hopeful

Star
This is so true
I don’t think I’m woke Either and you are right we shouldn’t assume any member is better than the other they are all in BTS because they ALL chose it and stayed the ones who leave they are the ones who are done with Bighit if they ever leave and even if they leave it doesn’t mean they are away from the cult For example Exo Kris left but he’s just as involved in the cult like he was before
Sadly... they just can't leave that easily now... First we will see them marrying other famous people who would be equally or more involved in dark stuff to rise their statuses even more because youth is and fame would be slipping out of their hands .. H0b1 bought that apartment near the river and who already live there are Snsd members and among other neighbors he would be having few super junior members also.. So it means it will be an occult party everyday :D.. And jin bought an apartment where they're already living.. the luxurious dorms.. Which don't look much luxurious tbh rather scary... And it means he would be staying and keeping in touch with b1gh1t trainees and rookies who would replace them.. And taehyungs villa location is unknown but I'm sure that area would also be occupied by some occultic people

Hopeful

Star
I didnt see the award show but I saw other kpop fans complaining, especially blackpink fans saying the girls only had 5 minutes on stage but then I looked at BTS performance and its 20 minutes long!!!!!!! How come they got so many minutes to perform????

this is becoming the BTS awards, and its strange how their bigger competition EXO decided not to attend any awards.....its like they want to give all the spotlight to BTS but this is starting to look like a "good bye" for me, like they are giving BTS this legendary status before replacing them. Am I the only one who feels this way? :oops:

BTS always win a lot of awards but they never had it so easy like this year. Blackpink had a very popular song and video this year but they got no spotlight during the awards and its very strange
Hmm.. But this has been happening since many years ... There was a time when.. Ex0 got more than 10 minutes and bigb4ng got 14 to 15 minutes .. But beetees had only 4 minutes .. So maybe it's just fair enough that they get that much of a time now if they're having the spotlight nomatter how the groups get it.. Everyone in that field is playing with magic.. It's just yesterday it wasn't them.. Today it's them and tomorrow there will be someone else and like ex0.. Beetees wouldn't be attending

I didnt see the award show but I saw other kpop fans complaining, especially blackpink fans saying the girls only had 5 minutes on stage but then I looked at BTS performance and its 20 minutes long!!!!!!! How come they got so many minutes to perform????

this is becoming the BTS awards, and its strange how their bigger competition EXO decided not to attend any awards.....its like they want to give all the spotlight to BTS but this is starting to look like a "good bye" for me, like they are giving BTS this legendary status before replacing them. Am I the only one who feels this way? :oops:

BTS always win a lot of awards but they never had it so easy like this year. Blackpink had a very popular song and video this year but they got no spotlight during the awards and its very strange
Last year Chanyeol cried laot at the MMAs and EXO were quite disheartened..
they were sure of EXOs win.. Also the fans were shouting right there and then about the 'unfair' positions.. So yeah..

cadiz

Star
Last year Chanyeol cried laot at the MMAs and EXO were quite disheartened..
they were sure of EXOs win.. Also the fans were shouting right there and then about the 'unfair' positions.. So yeah..
all the groups are in this together and belong to the same cult tho... EXO are not attending any award show even when they have no sceddulle
And blackpink popularity was big this year, they had great digitals and better youtube views than BTS but they were given only 5 minutes to perform and their agency YG decided to spend no money on their stage....

Other big groups are not supposed to get any spotlight this year....its all about BTS and them getting everything. But for how long can this go on??? I really feel like next year we will be seeing a different story

I also want to point out since there is a link between Jin and Tae that in Save me when they sing the first chorus Tae reaches his hand out to jin but Jin walks away whilst he’s singing Save me Then In im fine Tae is the last one to fall and the other members hold him back up whilst he sings the last line I’m fine The words Save me switch around to I’m Fine do this could link to another dimension too in one world Jin saves Tae and then holds the six petals and in the other something happens to Tae? Idk lol it was just a thought I got and wanted to share
Also I believe that BTS haven’t left yet because their greed for money has become addictive They’re in love with the power they have and they’re almost blinded by it because they don’t realise that eventually this fame and money they have will bring the worst out I think they all came in as good people with dreams but then money made the greedy and now they’re just too addicted and it’s almost begun to weigh them down if any of you have read and watched Christmas Carol it’s the same type of morality that Dickens sends to the reader and we see how The way Scrooge lived his life impacted how his future would be Money is evil to me Yes we need it but when one falls in love with money they begin to want more and the limit exceeds
If you look at the members now and in 2013 you see a clear duality Back then they seemed a lot happier not only with eachother but in themselves They didn’t have much but lived every moment grateful and when you saw them at award shows they were happier and a lot more energetic
Now if you see them you see sadness in pretty much every member money isn’t happiness you find happiness in God and the simple things in life unfortunately BTS strive on materialism and fame

I was watching behind the scene at MMA and there seems to be tension between members
This is what I noticed
- RM keeps noticing V a lot like when he tried pushing him to make a speech and when they won he went straight to V and hugged him I really don’t know why
- There is some sort of tension between Maknae line it seems like Jungkook and Jimin are very tense with V At one point V was in between them both and mouthed something to Jimin who completely ignored him
Also their facial expressions looked like they were annoyed or angry almost Jungkook kept biting his upper lip and both of them strayed from making eye contact with Taehyung
- Jikook seemed the closest out of all members and V seemed to be upset as he glanced when they had their arms around eachother and put his head down
I don’t know what’s going on but their group dynamic is falling and tensions are high in the Bangtan household

cadiz

Star
I was watching behind the scene at MMA and there seems to be tension between members
This is what I noticed
- RM keeps noticing V a lot like when he tried pushing him to make a speech and when they won he went straight to V and hugged him I really don’t know why
- There is some sort of tension between Maknae line it seems like Jungkook and Jimin are very tense with V At one point V was in between them both and mouthed something to Jimin who completely ignored him
Also their facial expressions looked like they were annoyed or angry almost Jungkook kept biting his upper lip and both of them strayed from making eye contact with Taehyung
- Jikook seemed the closest out of all members and V seemed to be upset as he glanced when they had their arms around eachother and put his head down
I don’t know what’s going on but their group dynamic is falling and tensions are high in the Bangtan household
Do you think they are jealous of eachother?

The other day I saw taekook hugging during a concert (pure fanservice) and when Jimin saw them he shaked his head and looked so upset....like he was really angry Jungkook would hug Taehyung

Im not making this about ships because I dont believe those ships are real, but Jimin reaction was weird if him and Taehyung are close why getting mad because your 2 best friends are hugging?

Here is the video. What do you think???

Do you think they are jealous of eachother?

The other day I saw taekook hugging during a concert (pure fanservice) and when Jimin saw them he shaked his head and looked so upset....like he was really angry Jungkook would hug Taehyung

Im not making this about ships because I dont believe those ships are real, but Jimin reaction was weird if him and Taehyung are close why getting mad because your 2 best friends are hugging?

Here is the video. What do you think???

Oh wow Jimin looked pissed
I think they are jealous of eachother definitely especially V and Jimin they have some sort of rivalry and being as unbiased as I can I feel like the rivalry is stronger on Jimins side
It’s like their is a constant battle with who has Jungkook you know but recently it seems like V and Jkay might have had a fall out too
I think it’s because Bighit have always wanted Jimin as the star but V was quite popular until recently and that’s caused tension V has a lot of famous friends and he’s branded worldwide handsome face which was a big deal as it was advertised in award shows and I think Jimin didn’t like that at all
Bighit seem to be Jimin stans too
I think Vmin was close at one point when they were younger (I loved their friendship) but now it seems like the competitiveness is high in the group there have been many instances wheee Jimin has been shady towards V like the video you sent and the time he completely forgot to write Vs name on Twitter

Guys is it possible that we're mistaken? That all of this is just a mere coincidence? I know at this point we have too much evidence but i still have some hope.
It can’t be a coincidence can it it really can’t
When they’re coming in wearing cloaks and tops with the devil on it it’s a very minimal chance that any of this is coincidence these boys are deep in and the 800+ pages here verify that
Yes some of what we say may not be true but the base question is
BTS illuminat? Yes 100% they are

cadiz

Star
Oh wow Jimin looked pissed
I think they are jealous of eachother definitely especially V and Jimin they have some sort of rivalry and being as unbiased as I can I feel like the rivalry is stronger on Jimins side
It’s like their is a constant battle with who has Jungkook you know but recently it seems like V and Jkay might have had a fall out too
I think it’s because Bighit have always wanted Jimin as the star but V was quite popular until recently and that’s caused tension V has a lot of famous friends and he’s branded worldwide handsome face which was a big deal as it was advertised in award shows and I think Jimin didn’t like that at all
Bighit seem to be Jimin stans too
I think Vmin was close at one point when they were younger (I loved their friendship) but now it seems like the competitiveness is high in the group there have been many instances wheee Jimin has been shady towards V like the video you sent and the time he completely forgot to write Vs name on Twitter
yep, Jimin behavior is strange, he does fanservice with everyone but the moment he sees Taekook happening or Taehyung getting the spotlight he tries to steal it from him
I talked about jikook and how Jimin used to force himself to be close to JK, but now it looks like JK accepted him and they are best friends

I saw this too:

lol this account is a Jimin anti but some of the things they say are true tbh

yep, Jimin behavior is strange, he does fanservice with everyone but the moment he sees Taekook happening or Taehyung getting the spotlight he tries to steal it from him
I talked about jikook and how Jimin used to force himself to be close to JK, but now it looks like JK accepted him and they are best friends

I saw this too:

lol this account is a Jimin anti but some of the things they say are true tbh

Their username is acc legit lol
Considering Jimin was my bias wrecker I can’t stand him either at times
It’s no secret that Jimin always wants attention and he always wants to be the star when Taehyung started getting attention for his acting and for his face he didn’t seem to like that right he is also friends with Hyungsik and other actors and Jimin even said once that he’s jealous that V goes out with them
Yes Jk was a lot more comfortable with V and not as comfortable with Jimins constant “love” towards him but now it seems like V and Jkay have separated because of Jimin strong aura and V and Kookie have some barrier with eachother almost
Also why do Vkook keep disappearing at award shows together it happened last year at mama and at thus years AAA AWARDS

mimis

Established
I do feel like they know their time is coming, that's why they push things so hards with so much songs being reliesed this year and all that awards they are winning and topping charts and magazine covers and being the most handsome men in the world... and also there is tention between the members because they know their lives will set apart and after millitary all that will matter is creating a family, having friends you can hang around with..and V has lots of good friends besides bts so may be that's one small reason why the other members could envy him,{also he gave the most sacrifices for the group so may be he is free now in terms of making sacrifices ..idk // }
I came back to that interview and realized every time the camera is panning them,automatically play they parts..showing the signs, acting like cute innocent babies. It's so obvious when you break out of the spells they put to blind us.
BigHit created characters that cost millions of dollars. I wonder what the next characters will be? I saw pictures of the members of the new group bighwill debut this coming year. What are your predictions? Will the new group have the same success as bts or may be they won't be so hyped and YG or SM will take over?