BTS discussion thread

deniiiiXD

Veteran
After @/thatshygirl deleted her Twitter account we all were scared for her. She said she'll never come back. Because we consider her our friend...but when we saw her posting regularly here we got suspicious. We thought she was being really weird so me and @deniiiiXD made up a fake account claiming to be the real @/thatshygirl. She constantly told us she joined them...I am sorry guys.. I am really sorry for breaking the trust to supporter us...we needed her to apologise...we are truly sorry...Please continue with theories and I'll help you guys too
I am really sorry too.. I actually don't know what's up with thatshygirl. Where is she or what is she doing

cadiz

Star
Me, destruction109, hopeful, wow, thatshygirl, shiningcarat
but only Thatshygirl had this problem? the rest of you didnt?

Did you invite the girl to the thread tho? I remember someone saying they sent her an invitation
That girl knows about the occult (a lot) maybe her and her friends tried to scare the people here

Remember they are hardcore BTS stans

but only Trashygirl had this problem? the rest of you didnt?

Did you invite the girl to the thread tho? I remember someone saying they sent her an invitation
That girl knows about the occult (a lot) maybe her and her friends tried to scare the people here

Remember they are hardcore BTS stans
My account the password had also been changed without my permission a week ago so I had to reset it no hacking happened though
So when she said her password changed i assumed that there might be a virus but then she was “hacked”

Destruction109

Established
I'll sum it up for you guys
We created a thread on twitter to make a video about the Kpop boy band, about them being a part of something evil. thatshygirl recieved some unknown phone calls and she was scared. We all were scared. We also got a binary code message ( which is a hoax btw) and that scared us. Thatshygirl said she had done a mistake in joining 'them'. I was confused and asked her what is she talking about. She said she has joined the other side. I was disappointed and we bid our farewells after which she deleted her Twitter account. We saw her posting here regularly and we were suspicious of her. So in the attempt to make her spill the truth we made a fake account claiming to be real thatshygirl. But it looks like she was 'hacked' or something.
Btw sorry my fellow users for the drama. Please forgive us. And please keep posting. Have a great day

cadiz

Star
looks like the problem started on twitter, BTS stans found you there and after that they came here and hacked your accounts
if thatSHYgirl uses twitter VIA her phone that explains how they could call her too

We all know how intense BTS fangirls are, they are hackers and they will do anything to protect oppa

Destruction109

Established
looks like the problem started on twitter, BTS stans found you there and after that they came here and hacked your accounts
if thatSHYgirl uses twitter VIA her phone that explains how they could call her too

We all know how intense BTS fangirls are, they are hackers and they will do anything to protect oppa
Lol good one

Tiggywinkles

Rookie
I'll do, with great pleasure even.

The thing is simple : you can't mess with them anymore. They already have all the power in this world to shut everyone of us down, if they had to.

Communist times indeed, we are merely living a lie. Everything you have read on this thread may or may not be the truth, but it certainly is a part of it, more than any other truth out there.

Whatever you do guys, please don't dedicate your precious time to these boys anymore.

Go out and live your lives like you are meant to. Their religion will spread far, far away in the near future, but you don't have to be scared, as long as you know the consequences.

You should not fall for the trap of being obsessed with them, following them, thinking about them. Please, don't do it anymore. They will suck all the energy out of you.

I am here, assigned, just to protect you all. I am still the Annie you used to know, just a more knowledgeable version.

All of you here are lucky enough to be here. But they don't need people like you anymore. You all are just enough, the others are the sheep to be slaughtered.

I want you to be different, but most importantly to save yourselves first. I want you to be the best people you can ever be.

As you may have guessed, there is no coming back of them now. This means more obsessed people, more money, more sacrifices, more sins.

Stay the fuck away from it. If you want to help other fans, friends of yours, please do.

But more than that, don't bother. Don't try to be the hero.

Cause in the end, everyone is too busy saving themselves to help you from drowning.

Dark times will come and then, and only then, will you realize what I mean.

But until then, protect yourself and your loved ones.

Don't obey.
You are nuts. Go get professional help. Or at least find a new hobby.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I was talking about details of the project on yt. We have no other place to talk to except dms, whether we like it or not. I won't give my other twt account in here, as that is my personal account. But I won't either stay like this just because of the thread being watched constantly.

Tbh, I don't even care if they read everything here. Sharing the theories and materials on dms is the only option we have. Hack or not, the show must go on. Should we be desperate now that we know these things happen ?

I don't give a damn anymore. I know the account wasn't mine and I know damn well that giving up is exactly what they want us to do.

I have nothing to lose on this. I will fight back, for the sake of seeing that bitch, whoever she was, sad that we are out here doing work.

You fight with me, bitch I will fight back.

I am open to other communication suggestions if you have better choices though...
Anie but how are you not scared? He/she knows personal info about you. How did she/he find it?