BTS discussion thread

Sally.H

Rookie
Anyone else having the strange feeling of wanting to listen to Idol on repeat?
I'm struggling to not but what is going on with me? I feel something strange in my chest too
I felt the strange feeling in my chest as well. It's hard to explain, like a heaviness. Try not to give in. I've noticed the feeling of wanting to listen goes away when you're busy. Try to keep yourself distracted when you get those feeling.

I personally can't get the oh oh owoah oh oh owoah part out of my head...:(

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I actually liked Ddaeng on the first listen. I remember thinking why it wasn't on the album since it's better than some of the other songs on tear.

I haven't checked the other songs on the answer album but so far I enjoyed epiphany. I had to try not to listen to it again. It's addictive.
Same I liked ddaeng and epiphany but their messages are so shitty that I can't stand listening to them a bit.

Last edited:

Kraki

Rookie
I actually liked Ddaeng on the first listen. I remember thinking why it wasn't on the album since it's better than some of the other songs on tear.

I haven't checked the other songs on the answer album but so far I enjoyed epiphany. I had to try not to listen to it again. It's addictive.
I dont like Answer for me this album is a big no but i'ts just my opinion.The only song from this album i can stand is IDOL.
I prefer TEAR.(Every time I watch an MV who is not BTS 's I always have IDOL in my recommandation they're hungry for views lol)

hrosies

Rookie
T
I feel its of no use wasting time on their mbti. Anyways their personalities are fabricated so we never know them in real life
I was thinking about what you said last night. How would they answer truthfully? Do they even know they’re core personalities? I think that possibly, the personality types given we’re based on their on-camera personas. I feel that Jin’s is accurate though.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Good question
Also where is my Daegu boy I loved when I was an army that wrote 20 songs so that bighit can chose 2-3 from. Where is the boy that wrote Nevermind and that stand out changing the topic and saving their albums?

Where is the boy that wanted to produce an entire bts album by himself? Now RM does it all. Is this bc they came to America? Early 2017 was a big change for them all. Why bts doesn't make soulful beautiful songs like hug me tight and spring day?
American elite, is it all that bc of you?

hrosies

Rookie

Rm knows it's because of the story everybody was going crazy...now he's making army wait for the story.. A Neverending story.. :D.. So that people don't start losing interest ..

Suga clearly said they came to an end of the series..

View attachment 15021
So which one is right? Suga or RM? I feel that whatever they add to the story will just be an attempt to drag it on, so that they can get more money from army. I want the story to end. I feel that it’s just going to continue...

Kraki

Rookie
Same with Tae i miss the old him , when he was funny and not the JUST THE HANDSOME MEMBER.I feel like all of this thing changed him.Im not even and old army but......
Same with suga , i dont reconize my biases.
I like his rap but in IDOL i dont like it .
I don't reconize the group that i liked.

wow

Veteran
Anyone else having the strange feeling of wanting to listen to Idol on repeat?
I'm struggling to not but what is going on with me? I feel something strange in my chest too
i actually havent heard the song but ive watched the mv but in a mute because i dont want any of their dumb as* spells to get on my faithful soul lmao, but i sometimes have a feeling to listen to the song, maybe because i am a very curious person or it could be demons telling me to listen to their new song so i was like nope smh not today satan, not even tomorrow, and by that i mean i will not listen to their song forever, thank you for the offer <3

mimis

Established
Honestly, if you think that God tried to save them but didn't succeed, then is He really God? Think about that for a second. God makes no mistakes, therefore there's no way he "tried" to save them unsuccessfully. Everything that happens is part of his divine plan.
GOD CAN'T SAVE ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GET SAVED! HE CAN'T SAVE SOMEONE WHO IS WILLINGLY REFUSING HIM (LIKE BTS) We were not saying that God can't save everyone, HE CAN!!! But bts DOESN'T WANT TO GET SAVED so there is no point in trying for them because they even warned us not to bother them with our believes!!! I feel like we are arguing about different things. You argue that God can save everyone and we believe that!!! But the point was that they don't want to get saved not that they can't get saved. They can, if they wanted to.. BUT THEY DON'T!!!

Hopeful

Star
Guys pleaseeee listen to me...
Maybe they do want to get saved.. We can't see through their minds and hearts and souls.. They never even let us see their trueselves.. Who knows some of them might be a very good human inside without us or anyone knowing.. Maybe they'll repent and not renew the contracts.. They have enough life ahead to repent and pray.. Give time to family and loved ones now.. Its the end of their era.. If they will stop now.. I think.. They lost nothing yet if their company is responsible for some dark stuff if that happened ..

We should stop talking about they'll be saved or not.. It's none of our business .. Our business here is to discuss about the ritualistic things we see.. And that's all..

OK ok guys let's end this here... And hey @Pretty can you please private message and send me the links where Jiin says all of that
But from where do you know if their want or not. Tea had a christion song on his spotify playlist. Also J1n had many times says god bless you and my the grace of god be with you also he has said that the army should pray for him. Also the others members said many times bless you. Why they should said bless you if they dont have any believe in god.
Are you in their hearts that you know if they believes or not. Do you know if their are not forced to this ?We both dont know them but you can pray for them for bless. You will not lose anything.

wow

Veteran
But from where do you know if their want or not. Tea had a christion song on his spotify playlist. Also J1n had many times says god bless you and my the grace of god be with you also he has said that the army should pray for him. Also the others members said many times bless you. Why they should said bless you if they dont have any believe in god.
Are you in their hearts that you know if they believes or not. Do you know if their are not forced to this ?We both dont know them but you can pray for them for bless. You will not lose anything.
the thing that tea likes to hear is hillsong, and i heard that they are actually satanic, the fact that he is listening to a satanic song disguised as a christian song is kind of eerie. and wow did jin said that? their god is different from ours though.