BTS discussion thread

_chsryy

Rookie
Sounds like spirits.. earlier in this forum it was mentioned that there are spells in the merch, and if u bring them to your house you might be attacked

either pray or listen to some healing music and negative repel frequencies
Oh my god, I'm so scared right now, really .... My boss offered me an inexpected gift which is a JIMMY fucking demon poster , spring day ERA, well after this forum i'm a little bit scared because well I didn't stick it to the wall. It is just folded in a corner put on a shelf ... is it safe ?
PS: that is the only stuff I have of them

saintroserosalia

Established
Taehyung's grandpa passed away.
Yeah, just read it on twitter.

Maybe that's why he wasn't seen with the boys ? Their schedules are insane; is BV3 that important when they are having a comeback within weeks and a world tour coming up soon after ? It's just my opinion, but having a Japanese dome tour is also not going to help their mentality at all.

Secret149

Veteran
Ok guys i decided to do a little research on spectrum.. I found their debut official song.. Which is called LIGHT IT UP..
By light we know what it means for the i11umin4tis.. It's their luc1fer.. The lighting bolt and all..

Their chorus includes.. A lot of Nanananananas.. (innana = se lene = moon goddess) ..

And also light up your mind and light it up..

And dongyoon is blond and wears a red upper or shirt .. Which makes him stand out from all 7..

Red might indicate blood or blood moon.. And blond mk ultra or whatever you can say..

And the part that gave me chills is the ending.. It ends with dongyoon looking back at the camera or screen..

View attachment 13735
Ok my heart is heavy now..

I couldn't sleep well thibking of B.. (i slept well but he always came to mind) i freaked ouit and needed to check my phone frequently if there's any news regarding him

Secret149

Veteran
This is predictive programming for sure, I feel this group like ladies code, it was created for the purpose just to sacrifice the member and there is no other purpose of the group, like they are not even made themselves to be famous or anything
View attachment 13751
View attachment 13752

both of them is made of broken triangle, that logo must mean sacrifice then
_render___icon02__seventeen__by_jjangsaebyuk-d900mwt.pngwhat about svt?

Hopeful

Star
I do not know it ever posted here or not, but does this have anything to do with the numbers used in the Illuminati? (I do not know how to call it)View attachment 13754
*Sorry for my English*
Yes it has to do it a lot with the occult.. In different occults all numbers have meanings.. It's been discussed in detail a lot in this thread.. Secret societies use numbers to communicate.. Which only other members of that society can decode

Maggieca

Veteran
Hello to all of you, I just came here after I saw the news on twitter. So this happenes right before their comeback and right after the moon eclipse? Again supicious timing but I won't say no more because I don't want the fans and trolls to appear here and get sensitive But everything is getting creepier by the second. Staying away from their music and not getting your feelings involved with them would be the best option, this is what I believe

Hopeful

Star
Something very strange happend today. I haven't listend to BTS songs in months and have been avoiding everything about them. But all of a sudden I dreamed about them and it was very detaild.

I think my subconsious hasn't recovered yet. I assume BTS uses frequencies in their songs to hypnotice the listeners. This is something very dangerous.

The CIA already uses Frequency to program MK-Ultra mind slaves. They are now using frequencies in songs. This is why many people have become obssesd by them.

I urge everyone to stop listening to BTS songs, because the Lyrics is very hypnoticing and the frequency messes with your subconsious.

I just want to warn you all. They have become very satanic and nothing is innocent about them. They are also being controlled.
Dreams are becoming frequent again... And yes you're right

Hopeful

Star
Hello to all of you, I just came here after I saw the news on twitter. So this happenes right before their comeback and right after the moon eclipse? Again supicious timing but I won't say no more because I don't want the fans and trolls to appear here and get sensitive But everything is getting creepier by the second. Staying away from their music and not getting your feelings involved with them would be the best option, this is what I believe
How are youuuu

And yes right..

Hopeful

Star
FB_IMG_1533016181342.jpg
Guys did u see this vlive? I watched it the other day and V already looked depressed.. And even army was questioning him.. That what's wrong with him. He was awfully silent.. I mentioned it that day too.

And now the news..
We again reach to this theoretical conclusion that these people know whats coming their way.. Hence such a sad behavior..

Or or maybe his grandpa was sick...

So just theories here.. No offence to anyone

Maggieca

Veteran
How are youuuu

And yes right..
Im fine thank you, been bussy and can't keep up with the thread but came here when I saw the news, never saw a group with so many people dying around them :rolleyes:

But giving them our energy can't be good, I'm not listening to their music for months and I don't miss it. Honestly believe they have bad energy and I have a feeling bad things are going to keep happening.

Hopeful

Star
Im fine thank you, been bussy and can't keep up with the thread but came here when I saw the news, never saw a group with so many people dying around them :rolleyes:

But giving them our energy can't be good, I'm not listening to their music for months and I don't miss it. Honestly believe they have bad energy and I have a feeling bad things are going to keep happening.
That's the fate of mostly famous musicians sadly... Bad things happening