BTS discussion thread

Mr.Fishnet

Established
tell me which one of their songs actually speak up about awareness? su9a's lyrics about suicide and depression is basically a "storytelling", he's only talking about himself and nobody even knows whether that story about his dark past is real or not because most agencies love to sell made up stories about their artists' struggle.

tbh i don't want them to get more fame because if they were famous they would end up being puppets like bt$. i just want them to continue making art and music genuinely. they're kinda unappreciated but it's just because they only have real fans now, the fake ones already left when they were on a lawsuit hiatus back then.
It might be likely that agencies exaggerate/create stories for their idols or songs, I also heard somewhere that even every idol has a specific like persona they have to act given by the agency which is not really their true persona but not sure if that's true. Also I hope bap signs with another agency (better one) or create one themselves

saintroserosalia

Established
Or so I should consider it as self-sacrifice to "wake up" the people :) Wow, so selfless. You spend your precious life just to spread not confirmed illuminatiphobic theories about boygroup. You could go volunteer to save the planet but you decided to spend time for BTS. Well, thank you for putting attention to boys. Bad PR is also PR.

Who told that I dont enjoy this forum? I enjoy it a lot :) It give me little refesh, smile and energy after hard day.
And I'm not gonna leave. I just read theories and leave little humble criticism if disagree. It's open forum in the end.
And I have no intention to influence a lot. Just leaving comments there and here for curious people.

Fandom - you know we are like reflection of artists. We look in same direction. Our worldview, values - similar.

... --- -- . - .. -- . ... / .. / .-- --- -. -.. . .-. / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / -... --- -.-- ... .----. / - .-. ..- . / ..-. . . .-.. .. -. --. / .- -... --- ..- - / .... .- ...- .. -. --. / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .-.. .. -.- . / -.-- --- ..- / .- ... / - .... . .. .-. / ..-. .- -..

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Or so I should consider it as self-sacrifice to "wake up" the people :) Wow, so selfless. You spend your precious life just to spread not confirmed illuminatiphobic theories about boygroup. You could go volunteer to save the planet but you decided to spend time for BTS. Well, thank you for putting attention to boys. Bad PR is also PR.

Who told that I dont enjoy this forum? I enjoy it a lot :) It give me little refesh, smile and energy after hard day.
And I'm not gonna leave. I just read theories and leave little humble criticism if disagree. It's open forum in the end.
And I have no intention to influence a lot. Just leaving comments there and here for curious people.

Fandom - you know we are like reflection of artists. We look in same direction. Our worldview, values - similar.

... --- -- . - .. -- . ... / .. / .-- --- -. -.. . .-. / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / -... --- -.-- ... .----. / - .-. ..- . / ..-. . . .-.. .. -. --. / .- -... --- ..- - / .... .- ...- .. -. --. / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .-.. .. -.- . / -.-- --- ..- / .- ... / - .... . .. .-. / ..-. .- -..
DAMN THAT BURN WAS SICK, smart, using her own words against her XD

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Whatever you want - you still a part of this society. So enjoy the ride.
And you still spent time to type me answer relating the group you dont stan. Whatever selfless purpose you have - you still waste your precious life for BTS)
Aww how sweet you care about bts and super defensive. You truly care about them so go support them instead of spending time with "selfless antis" like md

sugababy

Established
I just realize that about your username, lol. Awwww.... yeah, but at least Himchan was being honest and he just couldn't bear to keep Babys in the dark. Let's hope they are able to create their own agency - just as highlight and hyolyn did. Well, for me personally, bt$ can get all the fame and money they want. With such obsessive fandom, I don't think they can be happy for long. I'm sorry, Armys, I know some of you are really kind but most of you are just sheep.
yeah other members couldn't even bring up the topic but himchan did it for them. i hope they'll stay together even if they have to change their name, their fandom will still be rock solid for them. if the same thing happened to bt$ i highly doubt arm¥ would react the same way, half of them would commit suicide and the other half would lose interest because bt$ are literally no one without bi9hit's "formula" and the el1te's support. i apologize to arm¥s who said "stan talent stan bt$" but girrrllll there are many people with more talent than your oppas lol

sugababy

Established
It might be likely that agencies exaggerate/create stories for their idols or songs, I also heard somewhere that even every idol has a specific like persona they have to act given by the agency which is not really their true persona but not sure if that's true. Also I hope bap signs with another agency (better one) or create one themselves
each idol indeed has a specific fake persona given by their agencies. they're allowed to flaunt a little part of their true self only if it's beneficial to the group's and company's image. with b.a.p i hope they just be able to build an independent agency because actually there's no such thing as "better agency" in korean entertainment industry, they're all shady and mean, especially the big 3 + bi9hit.

sugababy

Established
Aww how sweet you care about bts and super defensive. You truly care about them so go support them instead of spending time with "selfless antis" like md
well there's actually an ignore button you can use for a special case like this, don't bother yourself replying to someone who doesn't even care to listen, to them we're just antis and haters.

MochiAmour

Established
Wow, what's been happening with this thread lately?? I left for awhile and haven't caught up yet aside from the last few pages but it's slowly turning into a typical fanwar atmosphere.

Some ppl have come over from the other thread that have been anti's since the beginning and have never supported these boys for the purpose of solely discrediting them for any of their achievements because they believe them to be overhyped and not nearly as talented as their faves. Some who used to support them now support new groups and are frusterated their new idols aren't receiving the attention they feel they deserve which is hypocritical because if you're a part of this forum, I'd assume you're woke enough to realize they're actually lucky they weren't chosen to advance further on.

It seems like there's a lot of new posters (welcome!) while the older ones have been inactive lately as well why this thread is moving in another direction. I hope it eventually gets back on track.

Now time to start catching up lol

Lonny

Rookie
Wow, what's been happening with this thread lately?? I left for awhile and haven't caught up yet aside from the last few pages but it's slowly turning into a typical fanwar atmosphere.

Some ppl have come over from the other thread that have been anti's since the beginning and have never supported these boys for the purpose of solely discrediting them for any of their achievements because they believe them to be overhyped and not nearly as talented as their faves. Some who used to support them now support new groups and are frusterated their new idols aren't receiving the attention they feel they deserve which is hypocritical because if you're a part of this forum, I'd assume you're woke enough to realize they're actually lucky they weren't chosen to advance further on.

It seems like there's a lot of new posters (welcome!) while the older ones have been inactive lately as well why this thread is moving in another direction. I hope it eventually gets back on track.

Now time to start catching up lol
You said it all.
I've seen some posts discrediting Bt$ as if they were talentless( It's not a privilege to be in their shoes) and the cause of all conflicts between fans the "pointless comparison of boy groups":rolleyes:

Babylove17

Hey guys , this is my first time posting in this thread. I have been on lurk mode for a while and happy that I am not the only one who sees pass Bt$. I was fan of bts since I need u era but I was never a army. I started disliking them last year because of 1) exhausting over hypness ( I mean there are other groups that are great or even better!!) , 2) Their fakeness, and 3) Armys. Recently i completely stopped listening to them after viewing that FL mv. That vid just gave me bad vibes and quickly deleted all their songs on my phone. I came upon this tweet that made me post today and I think there are alot of army's who are discovering this thread just to troll or try to take it down.

Screenshot_2018-07-28-15-53-45.png

DarkAndWild

Established
“Meeting with the Devil at the Crossroads”

So today I wanted to talk about the significance of crossroads and why they are used a lot in concepts. Crossroads go back to the legend of Robert Johnson, a young man who supposedly went to the crossroads to make a deal with the devil in exchange for music skills.

01699E48-0127-41D6-A6FE-256F5CCDBB87.jpeg

According to legend, as a young man living on a plantation in rural Mississippi, Johnson had a tremendous desire to become a great blues musician. He was instructed to take his guitar to a crossroad near Dockery Plantation at midnight. There he was met by a large black man (the devil) who took the guitar and tuned it. The devil played a few songs and then returned the guitar to Johnson, giving him mastery of the instrument. This was a deal with the devil mirroring the legend of Faust. In exchange for his soul, Johnson was able to create the blues for which he became famous.

7F5F2626-1EEF-453A-91EA-D1C3B527862A.jpegCE62CC46-3B00-4F16-9645-9F89FE84202C.jpeg

Johnson would often, write songs referencing to how how he made a pact with devil etc

“BTS AND CROSSROADS”

290DB359-2787-41FC-B4AD-9A48BAC05B9C.jpeg

I’ve noticed a lot that bts love photoshoots/concepts involving members standing at a road, which I think references to having had made a deal

Especially with yoongi’s first love, which I think is very symbolic

85547C5B-58B7-49A9-BF63-0AE61D2B66DB.jpeg

So at first we see yoongi using a brick to smash the windows of the room with the piano. He then illegally forces himself in. The room being locked is symbolic. I think this represents how beforehand yoongi didn’t have access to music ( remember how his family was financially unstable and couldn’t afford to support his dream of being a musician? Then after entering he plays for a bit but stops midway...seeming rather broken. Then yoongi hears a whistle, which he follows. (There is a polish legend that whistling conquers demons) that is why there is a superstition that we shouldn’t whistle at night

2E1188B4-9E7F-4467-8754-4DE666384DC8.jpeg

The whistle leads him to a dark road ( crossroads) a “black” car ( remember Johnson’s met a “black” man aka the devil at the crossroads) charges towards him, but he is left unhurt, but then we see blood smeared on the road, there was theory that it’s jungkook’s blood. So does that mean yoongi made the deal, but in the end a blood sacrifice of one of the members will occur? Aka predictive programming?
EA1C1E25-39D9-472A-8229-E5EEA67FC655.jpeg

Then we see a scene with a bathtub, remember how bathtubs represent rebaptism into the occult? Anyway yoongi runs away only to find the “black” car has smashed into the exact same room where he was playing the piano...but notice how the car made a bigger impact...all the windows have been smashed, so does that mean yoongi now has a larger access to music? Now that he has made the deal. Also notice how the piano is on fire, remember when yoongi made a deal in their fire MV, the black figure caught on fire?

9DCB5C55-EF1E-4230-A034-6A0F1859AC2A.jpeg

Anyway the whistle begins again. The MV ends

And then look at the lyrics of their song
Road

Hidden Track #9, 길 (Road) Translation

It started with Eminem, Garion, Epik High
I exceed imitation, I write my own rap then carve them in
Now that I see, I've somehow gotten to Hongdae
All of my life savings at the time all the teacher
but we dunno , we dunno, we dunno the future

Allowed no time to breathe and tied me up while I was dreaming
The trap of an abandoned reality, Oh the trap of one's youth

My fiery heart lost to my cold head damn
While I had blind faith that my choice was the right one
something that I can't identify as an angel or devil says
“Wouldn't you like to rap properly
Yes or no, there is no time to hesitate”

I, who didn't want to make an even bigger idiot out of myself came to this place and 3 years have since passed

Remember bts love having double meanings in their songs that appear innocent to normal people but have a different meaning to you and me

Faust pact with the devil

Faust is the protagonist of a classic German legend, based on the historical Johann Georg Faust (c. 1480–1540).

Faust is an erudite who is highly successful yet dissatisfied with his life, which leads him to make a pact with the Devil, exchanging his soul for unlimited knowledge and worldly pleasures. The Faust legend has been the basis for many literary, artistic, cinematic, and musical works that have reinterpreted it through the ages. "Faust" and the adjective "Faustian" imply a situation in which an ambitious person surrenders moral integrity in order to achieve power and success for a delimited term

Bts has referenced to Faust before

( Foust = Faust she just spelt it wrong )

Sorry if this was long and stupid

Last edited:

Lonny

Rookie
Hey guys , this is my first time posting in this thread. I have been on lurk mode for a while and happy that I am not the only one who sees pass Bt$. I was fan of bts since I need u era but I was never a army. I started disliking them last year because of 1) exhausting over hypness ( I mean there are other groups that are great or even better!!) , 2) Their fakeness, and 3) Armys. Recently i completely stopped listening to them after viewing that FL mv. That vid just gave me bad vibes and quickly deleted all their songs on my phone. I came upon this tweet that made me post today and I think there are alot of army's who are discovering this thread just to troll or try to take it down.

View attachment 13640
Hi!
I don't know if it's appropriate for me to say this since i'm new too but Welcome!
and wow! how did you sever ties that quickly? I can't even see myself deleting their songs (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

View attachment 13640
Wooow I've just seen the same post on Twitter now. Sadly Twitter was not sending 2 of my replies.
Edit: she blocked me lol. I suspected.

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran

View attachment 13640
Welcomeee
She saves lives and she doesn't even know tho
Also that person is so mean;; I bet she doesn't believe in God
And also these are some of the reasons I dislike them too