BTS discussion thread

Mr.Fishnet

Established
I'm actually a new member that joined this website like 4 hours ago and I noticed on a lot of posts on this forum and another forum people kept censoring bts's and the members' names, may I know why? I'm curious why everyone adds symbols when they mention them like b&$$ts and change the member's names like jeonkayy.

When I saw the performance, unfortunately I was so into lmao, even the girl who streamed in live on YT kept on repeat and repeat the part of jeonkay showing his abs .. (well i was totally brainwashed that I took a picture when I saw this in live, but don't worry I deleted all some B**t$ content I had on my phone..)
IMO now:

jeonkayy showing his abs, and saw also some animal print, I directly thought about sex selling, kitten all that stuff.
I explain my view; in my PO, I started to think if it's that kind of thing they're doing to promote themselve to US ? (Knowing that all celebrity present to the show, i'm sure of 100%, can be a part of the occults or the same affair that the boy is in?) so I started to analyze and wonder if it isn't a "way" to show the boys ? like selling sex, showing the product on the stage, ??
I know it may sounds crazy, but when I saw jeonkayy face/eyes/expression this is what I think, like as if they all showing the seductive/dark expression or behavior to please the real audience there.. ?

What do you think ?

nad

Rookie
I'm actually a new member that joined this website like 4 hours ago and I noticed on a lot of posts on this forum and another forum people kept censoring bts's and the members' names, may I know why? I'm curious why everyone adds symbols when they mention them like b&$$ts and change the member's names like jeonkayy.
They are afraid that twitter ARMY will find this forum and add fun to this cute theories. Or that Big Hit find them and sue.

sugababy

Established
I KNOW RIGHT!!! me myself who USED to be an army from i think from the i need you era till the DNA era. honestly even when i was an army there were some periods were i wanted to stop following them by armys are evrywhere i literally forced myself to stan them and then you could say i became "woke", they have so much content it was overbearing for me and i felt like i was basically forcing myself to like them and realized that i could just drop the "army" status when i realized i wasnt the only one feeling that way.

bts literally was starting to appear everywhere that even when i was an army i was getting pretty annoyed and especially when they went to america. ever since they went there , they became too like idk how to explain it , overhyped, westernized, americanized, and it's just disgust me how armies especially new ones say struff like "bts didn't work their asses off so that kpop can get a free ride", "bts was so poor they starved and look at them now all because of hard work bla bla bla you have no right to hate them bla bla bla they deserve everything bla bla bla".

this is the annoying part because its just pure deppressing that people do not realize that their ALOT OF PEOPLE/GROUPS MAYBE HUNDREDS , THOUSANDS , EVEN MILLIONS! THAT WORK THEIR ASSES OFF AND SUFFERED EVEN MORE THAN BTS AND EVEN MAYBE HAVE MORE TALENT BUT LIFE WASN'T GIVING THEM ANY OF THAT CHAMPAGNE GUCCI LIFE! LIKE WHY WHERE ARE THEIR SHARE OF SUCCESS/FAME?! LIKE IT'S REALLY DEPPRESING TO SEE ARMIES BRAINWASHED INTO THIS DREAMLAND WHERE HARD WORK WILL 100% BRING SUCCESS/FAME/PAY OFF LIKE IF THAT WAS THE CASE THEN MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WOULD BE ON THE SAME STATUS AS BTS!!!

like people seriously believe that bullshit? shit bts isnt extraordinary in talent or anything so it just makes me angry how unfair life can be. i bet you if they were ugly/fat ,99% of their fans wouldnt even know them let alone the media! i am 100% sure there's more to bts's fame and that they have some relation with devil/illuminati. it's really upsetting when i see armies disrespecting the rest of people , and overhype bts and give them more than they deserve. sorry if i sound a little salty it's just that armies ar brainwashed into living in some fantasy world where hard work actually brings you a status like bts's, to keep them away from the real truth.
i totally get what you feel, i myself had been into kpop since 10 years ago, had seen so many talented groups and it baffled me how bt$ get all the hype as if the rest of kpop groups aren't as talented and hardworking as bt$. in fact, there are tons of people who got more skill & talent, work harder, have better look / appearance yet they don't have even just 1% of bt$' fame. also, the fact that arm¥s are all over the internet is just UGHHH... even though there are more exo-ls than arm¥s in my country but every time i go to youtube/insta/twt there will always be arm¥s. seems like they really don't have any better thing to do rather than going around on social media 24/7 praising the boys and starting wars against other fandoms/people who have different opinions about bt$. that's why even though i liked bt$ back then, but not even once i called myself an arm¥ because that one fandom is super embarrassing lmao

sugababy

Established
I just recently went to BAP's concert. It wasn't full house but I enjoyed their concert a lot more than BT$'. BAP is one of very few kpop groups that are more genuine to their fans, truthfully. Less scripted and more spontaneous.
ahh i've always wanted to go to their concert, even after knowing these shady things going on within the kpop industry i still find myself stanning b.a.p because i can feel the realness when they interact with each other and with their fans. they're signed under a shitty agency but they still look more healthy and content and happy, compared to bt$ who earned hundreds of millions but look so lifeless.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
i totally get what you feel, i myself had been into kpop since 10 years ago, had seen so many talented groups and it baffled me how bt$ get all the hype as if the rest of kpop groups aren't as talented and hardworking as bt$. in fact, there are tons of people who got more skill & talent, work harder, have better look / appearance yet they don't have even just 1% of bt$' fame. also, the fact that arm¥s are all over the internet is just UGHHH... even though there are more exo-ls than arm¥s in my country but every time i go to youtube/insta/twt there will always be arm¥s. seems like they really don't have any better thing to do rather than going around on social media 24/7 praising the boys and starting wars against other fandoms/people who have different opinions about bt$. that's why even though i liked bt$ back then, but not even once i called myself an arm¥ because that one fandom is super embarrassing lmao
I agree 100% with you, armys literally act like they are the only people with "talent, looks, persona" in the world which is so wrong and most of them are too deeply brainwash that they stuff like "bts is my religion." "jhope is God" "I worship bts" "the water jimin drank from is now holy water and I shall pray to it daily" like all what I said is just a teaspoon of the disgusting stuff I witness in Twitter and Instagram and youtube. It seems like armys always like to cross the line, exaggerate, and have no self control

Mr.Fishnet

Established
ahh i've always wanted to go to their concert, even after knowing these shady things going on within the kpop industry i still find myself stanning b.a.p because i can feel the realness when they interact with each other and with their fans. they're signed under a shitty agency but they still look more healthy and content and happy, compared to bt$ who earned hundreds of millions but look so lifeless.
TBH I don't stan b.a.p actively but I've heard all their title tracks and they seriously have the Realest songs with ACTUAL LYRICS THAT CONTAIN ACTUAL MESSAGES ABOUT SERIOUS SUBJECTS UNLIKE BTS'S AND A FEW OTHERS LYRICS WHICH ARE BASICALLY ALL ABOUT "OH SHE BROKE MY HEART, I LOVED HER, I WILL GO DIE NOW, BLA BLA SOME TEENAGE LOVE BS...."

sugababy

Established
I agree 100% with you, armys literally act like they are the only people with "talent, looks, persona" in the world which is so wrong and most of them are too deeply brainwash that they stuff like "bts is my religion." "jhope is God" "I worship bts" "the water jimin drank from is now holy water and I shall pray to it daily" like all what I said is just a teaspoon of the disgusting stuff I witness in Twitter and Instagram and youtube. It seems like armys always like to cross the line, exaggerate, and have no self control
i ran out of words to express my feeling towards their behavior, i don't even dare go to tumblr because tumblr arm¥s are much more disgusting with all those fanfics and stuffs. one time they be praising the boys like gods, and next time they be sexualizing them like animals lmao
IMG_20180721_011923.jpg

sugababy

Established
TBH I don't stan b.a.p actively but I've heard all their title tracks and they seriously have the Realest songs with ACTUAL LYRICS THAT CONTAIN ACTUAL MESSAGES ABOUT SERIOUS SUBJECTS UNLIKE BTS'S AND A FEW OTHERS LYRICS WHICH ARE BASICALLY ALL ABOUT "OH SHE BROKE MY HEART, I LOVED HER, I WILL GO DIE NOW, BLA BLA SOME TEENAGE LOVE BS...."
IKR!!!! b.a.p's lyrics are the real definition of "awareness", they literally bring social and political issues on the table and not satanic contents disguised as crappy love story.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
i ran out of words to express my feeling towards their behavior, i don't even dare go to tumblr because tumblr arm¥s are much more disgusting with all those fanfics and stuffs. one time they be praising the boys like gods, and next time they be sexualizing them like animals lmao
Lmao truth 100% I lost it at the ". one time they be praising the boys like gods, and next time they be sexualizing them like animals" the way you worded it is perfect

saintroserosalia

Established
TBH I don't stan b.a.p actively but I've heard all their title tracks and they seriously have the Realest songs with ACTUAL LYRICS THAT CONTAIN ACTUAL MESSAGES ABOUT SERIOUS SUBJECTS UNLIKE BTS'S AND A FEW OTHERS LYRICS WHICH ARE BASICALLY ALL ABOUT "OH SHE BROKE MY HEART, I LOVED HER, I WILL GO DIE NOW, BLA BLA SOME
TEENAGE LOVE BS...."
Lols. As much as I like Bt$ rapline, their diss tracks (I loved Cypher 4 before they decided to make the whole Love Yourself quote to sell even more useless merchandise) are beginning to look embarrassing. It almost seem that they have nothing serious to say/talk about. BAP, on the other hand, write so many songs with social commentary, yet Armys have the tendency to say as tho Bt$ is the only group that write such songs.

And if we talk about music-wise, I have always thought BAP are superior in a lot of ways. Their vocal line is no joke.

Y0ngguk's contract is going to end within 2 months. Doubt he would renew/extend his contract but if they are going to have a finale concert, pls consider going to their concert, if you are already a big fan of their music. BAP will worth your money and time. Also, it's safe to say they don't care so much about fame or trophies; Y0ngguk and the boys are really some of the most genuine singers I have ever witnessed.

nad

Rookie
""the water jimin drank from is now holy water and I shall pray to it daily"" - cute) it feels like you guys take things too literally and dont understand ARMYs sense of humour.
When I joined fandom (June 2016) it was hard time for both BTS and fandom. Antis trended # at their May concert, there was so much hatred towards boys. Earlier fandom was smaller and could do nothing to defend. But after 2016 ARMY started to actively fight against hatred. They had enough.
Lately I see that fandom changed a bit - mostly instead of long fighting ARMY just laugh and trend something like #.ArmyAreGoingToJailParty
And I'm glad that fans are more confident and have lots of fun these days.
So chill, guys. And of course for ARMY Bangtan are the best and first. ARMY stan BTS, not another group.
You can ask any another fandom - for them their artists are the best of course.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Lols. As much as I like Bt$ rapline, their diss tracks (I loved Cypher 4 before they decided to make the whole Love Yourself quote to sell even more useless merchandise) are beginning to look embarrassing. It almost seem that they have nothing serious to say/talk about. BAP, on the other hand, write so many songs with social commentary, yet Armys have the tendency to say as tho Bt$ is the only group that write such songs.

And if we talk about music-wise, I have always thought BAP are superior in a lot of ways. Their vocal line is no joke.

Y0ngguk's contract is going to end within 2 months. Doubt he would renew/extend his contract but if they are going to have a finale concert, pls consider going to their concert, if you are already a big fan of their music. BAP will worth your money and time. Also, it's safe to say they don't care so much about fame or trophies; Y0ngguk and the boys are really some of the most genuine singers I have ever witnessed.
I've heard alot of rumors how their agency is shit and that they are at the edge of disbanding, im really scared and don't want them to disband, I can't even go to their concerts even if I wanted t:(, because they obviously aren't in my country and I'm broke as hell (yes that was lil Tay reference lol ;) )

nad

Rookie
Agreed and then you have those fans starting BS theories and saying stuff like "bts's songs actually contain messages and spread awareness about SuIcidE!!!!" like a person killing themselves because of some "My heart is shattered bs" is definitely spreading awareness :rolleyes::confused:
Well, if you think BAP are relatable for you and they deserve more - so support them happily. Dont waste time to discuss group you dislike. Easy.
But dont lose you head and dont leave them just to talk bad after you unstan them.

Reactions: Lin

saintroserosalia

Established
I've heard alot of rumors how their agency is shit and that they are at the edge of disbanding, im really scared and don't want them to disband, I can't even go to their concerts even if I wanted t:(, because they obviously aren't in my country and I'm broke as hell (yes that was lil Tay reference lol ;) )
It is most likely that they are going to finish their contract and leave the agency. I just hope they will be happy in whatever they choose to do.

So y'all Stan B. A. P now orrr....
I have always liked their songs since their debut days. They are just less 'pretentious'...

Mr.Fishnet

Established
T
Well, if you think BAP are relatable for you and they deserve more - so support them happily. Dont waste time to discuss group you dislike. Easy.
But dont lose you head and dont leave them just to talk bad after you unstan them.
Then you could gladly get off this forum and go support bts instead of waiting for anyone like a prey to post a different opinion on here so you can attack them. This is not national geographic lmao go back to army Twitter or something, if you don't like what you see in this forum then exit is open for you honey :)

nad

Rookie
if
I'm a fan of b.a.p but I don't "actively" stan like follow up with their schedule and stuff
If you want them to succeed you need to stream, vote, buy albums, merch, tag on twt etc., promote - instead of just telling that they deserve more or spending time to discuss group you left.

Reactions: Lin