BTS discussion thread

sugababy

Established
And eating b4bies for dinner..

Well i have seen many English people fighting for the queen in the comments section of YouTube of such videos.. Muslims christians all.. They seem to be very fond of her.. They pray for her long living..
Maybe english people are happy with the law and order they have there..
it's easy to be loved by so many people if one has a very nice facade, you don't know what's hidden behind it. and let's not forget the prophecy that antichrist/dajjal will come in the name of peace and justice, there will be many people supporting and defending the law without really thinking about it because all they ever want is peace.

Attachments

sugababy

Established
Totally innocent I agree.. :Di didnt know they were family advisor but at this point im not surprised elites know and scheme togethero_Oo_O
here time mag put horns on top of her head:
look at the cross on top of her crown looks like the occult cross malta

Caption on the mag: "ch1ld sacrifice. Cult. 9th circle exposed."
View attachment 12461
https://www.truthcontrol.com/pictures/iron-cross-symbolism
View attachment 12464

Their innocent party with baph..:rolleyes:
View attachment 12460
View attachment 12462
the templar cross on her crown indeed looks like top-view of a pyramid... and who's on top of the pyramid if not her and the el1tes o_O

Disclaimer: observation not facts.
If X= 6 then XX= 66.

So,
Los Ha Ariman = 666 / A Indra Ahriman = 666
The numerical pattern of 66 when applied to an esoteric discipline, is thought to provide the user (magician) with “good luck”, while their target is charmed, enchanted, or cursed.
The practitioners of number divination believe they are controlling the will of unseen spiritual forces which are guided by the realm of nature – forces sometimes called daevas
https://gematria.codes/category/meaning-of-number-66/
1531230682005.png
1531230646021.png

sugababy

Established
So they want a change? .. I think they should change themselves first :D
they say "the world is gonna change"
what change?
N___w_0?
disclaimer : observation not facts plz

the templar cross on her crown indeed looks like top-view of a pyramid... and who's on top of the pyramid if not her and the el1tes o_O
it definitely resemble the base of a pyramid

it's easy to be loved by so many people if one has a very nice facade, you don't know what's hidden behind it. and let's not forget the prophecy that antichrist/dajjal will come in the name of peace and justice, there will be many people supporting and defending the law without really thinking about it because all they ever want is peace.
the dj'all will come nicely ... wolf in sheeps clothe
1531231726861.png

sugababy

Established
ARMY should shut the fuck up, man. Wale has been trying to get out of the industry many times. He couldn't careless about the clout. RM is the clout chaser, not the other way 'round.
I don't know who wale is neither i listened to their song yet.. But that Wale guy did clear that it was Rm who asked him
. And Rm never denied.. So.. Army should take a chillpill
R`M is indeed the clout chaser, his collaborations with wale and fall out boy were made to boost his fame. outside bt$, R`M's name is very weak in the music industry, his mixtape is also a flop compared to su9a and jh0pe's mixtapes. bt$ really won't go far if arm¥ continue to behave like that, why would artists want to collab with a group whose fanbase consists of immature and problematic teenagers smh

Some symbolism on their clothes - sun worshipping, "hellfire", paranormal activity and some that I don't completely get:
[/SOILER]
And Vee with this big lollipop that I see for the first time:
The badges on the sides of hellfire one have the pentagram star..
And the one below with the lion beast is the one i most probably think of the beast that wh0re of babyl0n rides.. See the star pentagram is riding tge beast...
Great catches
These badges seem to be meaningful esp. with their likeness for symbols
the spiral again.
the sun worship
the liberty statue (theres a conspiracy theory about it)
the mountains also top of the 7 pyramids
The whore of Babylon is seated on 7 mountains:
Rev. 17
9 This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated;
The Ca**tolic church clearly fits this description, and it would not surprise me if they have not infiltrated Charismatic/Evangelical Christianity the last 40 years through some key people. At the very least, the compromise of leaders embracing that harlot church have come under the same spirit at work there.

Of course. In their song "Not Today" he said ,"Do you want a New World? Baby yes, I want it"
New World=NWO
Wow they really said that? I think another guy also said it in his song z1c0 and youngest liked him earlier
https://www.kpopviral.com/lyrics/block-b-zico-bermuda-triangle-lyrics-english-romanized-translation.html

youngest sing his song with the Nw0 guy:

VSTGR

Established
outside bt$, R`M's name is very weak in the music industry, his mixtape is also a flop compared to su9a and jh0pe's mixtapes.
That's actually what I've been wondering. Why is that? RM is the one that leads the group, is extremely close to their CEO and probably the one to lead all their ritual ceremonies. I guess the devil told him he would be more successful than his other members if he did all those things. He's very cunning, but a deceiver.

sugababy

Established
That's actually what I've been wondering. Why is that? RM is the one that leads the group, is extremely close to their CEO and probably the one to lead all their ritual ceremonies. I guess the devil told him he would be more successful than his other members if he did all those things. He's very cunning, but a deceiver.
i remember a video where the pdnim asked R`M to choose between bt$ or a solo career, and he picked bt$. it's kinda weird because he's very cocky and always bragging about his skills, he could've picked a solo career if he wanted to but he knew he would never hit it big if he went solo.

VSTGR

Established
Before anybody starts talking about the Third Reich or Hitler, I would advise you to watch this documentary: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FApIFpKSdrzu/
they say this upcoming NWO is the 4th reich..?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)#Fourth_Reich
Fourth Reich
American writer Jim Marrs claimed that former Nazis and their sympathizers have been continuing Nazi policies worldwide, especially in the United States
Conspiracy theorists often use the term "Fourth Reich" simply as a pejorative synonym for the "New World Order" to imply that its state ideology and government will be similar to Germany's Third Reich.[citation needed]
Conspiracy theorists, such as American writer Jim Marrs, claim that some ex-Nazis, who survived the fall of the Greater German Reich, along with sympathizers in the United States and elsewhere, given haven by organizations like ODESSA and Die Spinne, have been working behind the scenes since the end of World War II to enact at least some principles of Nazism (e.g., militarism, imperialism, widespread spying on citizens, corporatism, the use of propaganda to manufacture a national consensus) into culture, government, and business worldwide, but primarily in the U.S. They cite the influence of ex-Nazi scientists brought in under Operation Paperclip to help advance aerospace manufacturing in the U.S. with technological principles from Nazi UFOs, and the acquisition and creation of conglomerates by ex-Nazis and their sympathizers after the war, in both Europe and the U.S.[59]
and thanks for the link:D