BTS discussion thread

Secret149

Veteran
just like humans, there are bad spirits and good spirits, bad djinns and good djinns. good djinns worship God and they won't do any harm. however, bad djinns can be as evil as satan, they distract humans by luring them into bad things, whispering bad thoughts, etc. to keep humans away from God.

the goodest djins are the same level as the baddest human being lol Djins are dangerous. better not play with them

most likely, yes...
i found this video about things that attract demon, the statue part starts at 2:58
Thanks for the video ! I went into searching about other dolls... they say if you don't dabble in it it won't come (usually)..
Yes the movie Annabelle is based on a real story :D

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/annabelle-based-true-story-real-10959182

One thing that caught my eye in this story is that there were notes left on which HELP US would be written ..
This help us is familiar right? When we play beetees song backwards.. We hear at lot of these Help us messages
So you think when they're saying "help us backwards" its the djinn talkn?
Also, I read that thing... creepy and it used paper that wasn't even in their home. Wonder if theirs do that too and the messages I think I can still hear their voice "help us" oh man.... and they also have that save-me im fine thing

Lol Sug@ did the wierd hand sign again X)
Idk what he's trying to do with that my last guess is g@ng hand sign

this video

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Thanks for the video ! I went into searching about other dolls... they say if you don't dabble in it it won't come (usually)..

So you think when they're saying "help us backwards" its the djinn talkn?
Also, I read that thing... creepy and it used paper that wasn't even in their home. Wonder if theirs do that too and the messages I think I can still hear their voice "help us" oh man.... and they also have that save-me im fine thing

Idk what he's trying to do with that my last guess is g@ng hand sign

this video
No.. It's their inner voices.. As far as i think..

Hopeful

Star
I agree, I am also scared from the future, with arrival of anti-christ, ww3, and the terrible microchip that they are going to put in every person, I try to think positive but I don't know, some time I think its hard
Let's hope for the best..
I think we will get away with all this in our lifetime.. But i am very much concerned for our generations

[Disclaimer: the following is pure speculation and a collection of observation. Do not take this as fact.]
Cr. sugababy for the draws,
So this made me think

PicsArt_07-06-11.23.46.jpg
images (3).jpg

The picture looks like they are in a circle, and connection with the hexagram with the snake leads me to ouroboros.
When searching about the ouroboros, I read it has connections to Alchemy and Gnosticism.
And also what has connections to Gnosticism? Abraxas and Demian.

Videos:

Alchemy and Gnosticism
Ouroboros
The famous ouroboros drawing from the early alchemical text The Chrysopoeia of Cleopatra (Ἡ χρυσοποιία τῆς Κλεοπάτρας) probably dating to third century Alexandria encloses the words hen to pan (ἓν τὸ πᾶν), "the all is one"
It also represent "DUALISM" (one eyed likes this). Or yin/yang.
Its black and white halves represent the Gnostic duality of existence, leading some to see it as an analog of the Taoist yin and yang symbol.
1531219244464.png1531219260621.png

Also cycle of rebirth/death. And their MVs kinda go through this with their loops/ multiple lives/ parallel universes.

1531219381992.png
As a symbol of the eternal unity of all things, the cycle of birth and death from which the alchemist sought release and liberation, it was familiar to the alchemist and physician Sir Thomas Browne. In his A Letter to a Friend, a medical treatise full of case-histories and witty speculations upon the human condition, he wrote of it:
... that the first day should make the last, that the Tail of the Snake should return into its Mouth precisely at that time, and they should wind up upon the day of their Nativity, is indeed a remarkable Coincidence, ...
In Gnosticism, a serpent biting its tail symbolized eternity and the soul of the world. The Gnostic Pistis Sophia (c. 400 AD) describes the ouroboros as a twelve-part dragon surrounding the world with his tail in his mouth.[16]
And this I found with the Ankh.
Seal of the Theosophical Society, founded 1875

1531219410342.png

Abraxas
1531219532271.png

The word is found in Gnostic texts such as the Holy Book of the Great Invisible Spirit, and also appears in the Greek Magical Papyri.
In MVs:

1531219594124.png
1531219569141.png

SOURCE
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

Attachments

ariadial

Established
If I am in your shoes, I would not go to their concert. Especially when I know you succeeded to stop listening to any kind of music, don't you? :)
If I come to their concert, it seems I waste my effort that I have spent before to stop listening the music. But the decision is in your hand, it is up to you after all.

I once sold my ticket (the cheapest one) at D-Day of concert after markup it to 50% lol. There are so many fans that eager to buy it back then. Different in your case, back then I still in a sleep mode with the band and used the money to buy the upgrading seat and still attend the concert.
Yes you right. Since I am not listening to any music I don't know why I still want to go there. Thank you for the advice I will think about it :)

Delacourf

Established
Dispatch are the bad boys of kp0p.. You just can't mess with them...
And that mino worked with that prettypuke person.. What sort of work? GOD knows
My assumption might be weird, but what if his scandal was done on purpose for bts? The dispatch knew about Mino preferences for a long time if he followed the account for three years and i'm sure in this industry a lot of people know shady things about famous people. Even if tea spillers=fans know about jm and suga's preferences in young girls and scandal with one of them, i'm sure people who work for dspch know much more. And winner right now become more and more popular and it seems they want a piece of american attention since they made whole videos with american women while other bands stick to asian community. And it is interesting how almost every band has huge scandsl while bts have none and dspch have a exclusive rights to shoot them backstage of their new mvs e.t.c I think maby his scandal was to stop their fanbase grow so fast. I also suspect the same with twice/bp. Twice became huge, the nex year bp appeared and gained even more views than twice, they also started promoting in jp hard just like twc, and than that jenny scandal and bp disappeared for almost a year, I find it really odd the band who gained so much attention just stopped making music, and than back with a song which was produced before their debut. Maby smbd blackmailed them and asked to stop activity or something like that? I belive some of scandals just might work for bigger bands to stay afloat.

sugababy

Established
the goodest djins are the same level as the baddest human being lol Djins are dangerous. better not play with them
yes the most good djinns have weak faith / imaan to God, it's easy for them to turn into bad djinns. it's dangerous to mess with supernatural beings under any circumstances, let alone selling your soul to satan for the sake of fame and fortune... :D

Hopeful

Star
[Disclaimer: the following is pure speculation and a collection of observation. Do not take this as fact.]

MK Ultra, Chemical Subtances, Eyes Wide Shut & Btz Connections

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

It's no secret that drugs are readily available and easily accessible to the elite (celebrities, politicians, etc.). In Eyes Wide Shut, the woman that Tom Cruise met at the ball apparently died from an overdose. But S. Kubrick portrayed that T. Cruise knew that the woman died to save him when he was caught at the ball by the elite.
View attachment 11984

Some other celebrities that died unexpectedly from overdose include actor Heath Ledger. There are also conspiracy theories about the actor's sudden death at such a young age.

In Project MK Ultra, drugs were used for various purposes some to "split the mind", for amnesia, to help with suggestibility, it also helps with mood, stamina and so forth in order to create a mind controlled slave that can dissociate into different alters.
In Btz MVs and in some clothes, one can see some connections with the use of such chemical substances.
To name a few:

• Euphor1a (by definition a euphoriant is a type of psychoactive drug which tends to induce euphoria. Most euphoriants are addictive drugs due to their reinforcing properties and ability to activate the brain's reward system. Dopaminergic stimulants like amphetamine, methamphetamine, cocaine, MDMA, and methylphenidate are euphoriants.Nicotine is a parasympathetic stimulant that acts as a mild euphoriant in some people.View attachment 11985
  • D@ydream (the visuals look like one is on hallucinogens) and the title "daydream". The effects of hallucinogens can last several hours and vary considerably, depending on the specific type of hallucinogen. Some of the typical effects of hallucinogens are: feelings of euphoria; hallucinations and distorted perception, including visual, auditory, body, time and space;disorganised thoughts, confusion and difficulty concentrating, thinking or maintaining attention. Source http://www.mydr.com.au/addictions/hallucinogens-what-are-the-effects

View attachment 12001
  • This picture identical to the Wizard of Oz where Dorothy is laid to sleep in a field of poppies (opium). Opium (poppy tears, with the scientific name: Lachryma papaveris) is the dried latex obtained from the opium poppy (scientific name: Papaver somniferum). Approximately 12 percent of the opium latex is made up of the analgesic alkaloid morphine, which is processed chemically to produce heroin and other synthetic opioids for medicinal use and for illegal drug trade. The latex also contains the closely related opiates codeine and thebaine, and non-analgesic alkaloids such as papaverine and noscapine. Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium
View attachment 11991
  • They are also seen with clothes that have the plants . Cannabis, also known as marijuana among other names, is a psychoactive drug from the Cannabis plant intended for medical or recreational use. Marijuana is the most commonly used illicit drug in the United States. Marijuana refers to the dried leaves, flowers, stems, and seeds from the Cannabis sativa or Cannabis indica plant. The plant contains the mind-altering chemical THC and other similar compounds. Extracts can also be made from the cannabis plant.

On the shirt it says "Keep One Rolled"
Source https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana

Source https://onehallyu.com/topic/257591-ok-j-hope-we-get-it-you-smoke-weed/

• The Smeraldo flower which is a white flower looks like scopolamine.

Source https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/09/02/devils_breath_could_be_worlds_scariest_drug.html

The drug scopolamine comes from the seeds of a family of plants that includes angel’s trumpets.

For more information about drugs that to control people or induce amnesia...
And scopolamine:

[[/SPOILER]
Well jin looks as good as dead.. It's a symbolism thing that he might have overdosed on scopolamine drug and passed out or probably dead..

I find their company to be very cunning and sharp.. They dragged those flowers which are the main source of this drug into their photoshoot.. Which is clearly showing their dirty agenda..
1530897354511.png
images (14).jpeg
I just wonder why they don't receive backlash
Maybe it's because their fandom consists of zombies only..

And absinthe is also added to the list

Hopeful

Star
My assumption might be weird, but what if his scandal was done on purpose for bts? The dispatch knew about Mino preferences for a long time if he followed the account for three years and i'm sure in this industry a lot of people know shady things about famous people. Even if tea spillers=fans know about jm and suga's preferences in young girls and scandal with one of them, i'm sure people who work for dspch know much more. And winner right now become more and more popular and it seems they want a piece of american attention since they made whole videos with american women while other bands stick to asian community. And it is interesting how almost every band has huge scandsl while bts have none and dspch have a exclusive rights to shoot them backstage of their new mvs e.t.c I think maby his scandal was to stop their fanbase grow so fast. I also suspect the same with twice/bp. Twice became huge, the nex year bp appeared and gained even more views than twice, they also started promoting in jp hard just like twc, and than that jenny scandal and bp disappeared for almost a year, I find it really odd the band who gained so much attention just stopped making music, and than back with a song which was produced before their debut. Maby smbd blackmailed them and asked to stop activity or something like that? I belive some of scandals just might work for bigger bands to stay afloat.
Not entirely impossible ...
Since these companys are cunning enough to use illegal things in a fascinating way to play with the minds of youngsters.. Why can't they play dirty in their own field ?
Maybe thats why beetees allows them for the exclusive photo shoots that in return dispatch should do stuff for them too.... Hmmm

Well jin looks as good as dead.. It's a symbolism thing that he might have overdosed on scopolamine drug and passed out or probably dead..

I find their company to be very cunning and sharp.. They dragged those flowers which are the main source of this drug into their photoshoot.. Which is clearly showing their dirty agenda..
View attachment 12449
View attachment 12450
I just wonder why they don't receive backlash
Maybe it's because their fandom consists of zombies only..

And absinthe is also added to the list
Disclaimer: observation not facts
the use of absinthe in the MV is also odd considering what its effects/ reputation is

It also causes amnesia and suggestibility making people do whatever you want for them to do and they won't remember it. I think this is perfect for MK Ultra Programming.
To clarify the effects of anticholinergic treatment on remote memory in humans, we studied the effects of administering 0.5 or 0.8 mg scopolamine to middleaged men on a battery of tests of anterograde and remote memory. Dose-related impairments on measures of anterograde short-term memory and verbal and nonverbal learning were observed and, in addition, performance on a category-fluency task, which required retrieval of information from established semantic memory, was disrupted.

it’s one that criminals use to erase your memory and renders you incapable of exercising your free will.
An article:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.3758/BF03337812

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/324779

Delacourf

Established
A love song ?
Is he talking abt her/lucy ?
(Also eeeeeew "the powder blue eyes" makes it wierder for me i'm cringing XD
Can some of y'all relate ?)
Well, I used to read rumours about bts when I was following them, and reliable tea spillers said he has a gf. And since how some korean idols like to give hints they have a love life in their social media, I think it might be just a message to his gf. Also, in their interviews in usa when the interviewer asked about their gf, he could just lie and say "we have no time for that" but instead he joked about it and on ellen he just changed the theme of conversation. The dude just want to tell all his fans that he is not single, I don't think this tweet has any sinister meaning

I don't like his choice of books ..
Maybe he's asked by the handler person to read them
Dystopian novel : 1984
Along with the dem1an and c@tcher in the ry3...

In 1984, Orwell creates a technologically advanced world in which fear is used as a tool for manipulating and controlling individuals who do not conform to the prevailing political orthodoxy. ... These novels are often political statements, as was Orwell's other dystopian novel, Animal Farm, published in 1945.
"Orwellian" is an adjective describing a situation, idea, or societal condition that George Orwell identified as being destructive to the welfare of a free and open society. It denotes an attitude and a brutal policy of draconian control by propaganda, surveillance, misinformation, denial of truth (doublethink), and manipulation of the past, including the "unperson"—a person whose past existence is expunged from the public record and memory, practised by modern repressive governments. Often, this includes the circumstances depicted in his novels, particularly Nineteen Eighty-Four[2] but political doublespeak is criticized throughout his work, such as in Politics and the English Language.[3]

The New York Times said the term was "the most widely used adjective derived from the name of a modern writer"
one eyed book cover
1531223228042.png

1531222955593.png

Last edited:

sugababy

Established
i found this video... so apparently j1n wasn't born into a very wealthy family, but his dad's business (electronic component supplier) hit it big in 2002 and his family become very rich since then. could it mean that j1n's dad sealed the deal with the devil around that time? if that's so, j1n wasn't born into occultism, but he's the one who was forced into it because of his father. *note: just a theory, not facts*