BTS discussion thread

Chic

Veteran
Lol, that was an assumption of mine. I'm not sure if it's true or not. However, Bang Pd probably has messed with all of the boys, but I suspect that he would like Namjoon more, because he has a lot of freedom compared to the others.

Lol! It was you!! Thanks a lot! Hahaha! I'm kidding. We're all assuming things here. But I wouldn't put it past Bang if he or staff has messed with any of them. Remember those dinners he posted with each member? Ugh!
I still think something is up with him not having a girl group by now. That makes absolutely no sense to me and the fans are big time company stans who don't see a problem with this. How sexist can he be!

cadiz

Star
And its funny how Vii acts all emotional for the fans while in reality he hooks up with every member he can get. I though nj and Jamal were together but it seems that their relationship doesn't last long. They keep changing partners within the group?
they all do sexual fanservice with each other

I dont believe any of them are "in love" or in a serious relationship with eachother
sexual encounters??' probably....but not only within the group....dont forget Bang PD and all the powerful people that might like them

If you watch Jimin shipping videos you will be convinced he is having affairs with every member...it makes no difference

Chic

Veteran

Truthteller

Veteran
"Two bottoms don't make a top" LOLOL! @Truthteller so wait...what do you mean about NJ being awkward and JK pissed?

Yeah he's awkward and clumsy. But if I had to guess who is the straight one, I'd say he is along with J1n. Now? I don't know anymore especially after one of you said Bang-nim may have a preference for him since he is the favorite. Now, that's something I can't unsee!
I mean that namjoon was WTF and Jungkook was jealous. Honestly the most obvious thing that pertains to me between V and JK as to their relationship is the obvious jealousy which they haven’t been able to hide all these years, if they are just friends why get jealous when one of them gets close with another person? Note that 99% of the time this is not with other BTS members, but sometimes it happens, mostly in the past though. I don’t plan to post this because this is not a shipping thread, but the most recent example was when Taehyung mentioned his friend Bogum and JK rolled his eyes very bad. There are tons of examples, feel free to look them up.
Bogum and Jk have a long history, obviously JK hate the dude. He even asked Bogum or me to V once.

I have done a lgbt analysis of namjoon feel free to find it my content, and my conclusion is that NOT Straight, not gay, busexual most likely, perhaps with a preference for women. But that guy is down with other dudes too. If anyone is straight in BTS if is Jin.

Deadlylady

Established
what do you guys think of this:

The president and his wife show a very biased behavior
We can see the president likes him so much better than the others.....a full hig to him and only hand shake for the others
You know how koreans love good looking people. So he is very handsome according to their beauty standarts. He was picked by the company just because of his look too. They even believe that beautiful people brings luck.

Chic

Veteran
I mean that namjoon was WTF and Jungkook was jealous. Honestly the most obvious thing that pertains to me between V and JK as to their relationship is the obvious jealousy which they haven’t been able to hide all these years, if they are just friends why get jealous when one of them gets close with another person? Note that 99% of the time this is not with other BTS members, but sometimes it happens, mostly in the past though. I don’t plan to post this because this is not a shipping thread, but the most recent example was when Taehyung mentioned his friend Bogum and JK rolled his eyes very bad. There are tons of examples, feel free to look them up.
Bogum and Jk have a long history, obviously JK hate the dude. He even asked Bogum or me to V once.

I have done a lgbt analysis of namjoon feel free to find it my content, and my conclusion is that NOT Straight, not gay, busexual most likely, perhaps with a preference for women. But that guy is down with other dudes too. If anyone is straight in BTS if is Jin.
I don't follow any of the ship content. Some of this is all new to me (and what I mean by some, I mean NJ in particular). Nothing shocks me, but dang.

Truthteller

Veteran
And its funny how Vii acts all emotional for the fans while in reality he hooks up with every member he can get. I though nj and Jamal were together but it seems that their relationship doesn't last long. They keep changing partners within the group?
I don’t believe he hooks up with all the members except JK. I am not saying they are officially a couple, but I can’t ignore all the proof. Outside of BTS who knows. Now remember gay men behave differently around one another, doesnt mean they are having relations, but will be too close from a hetero perspective. I just don’t have enough evidence for any 2 members except taekook. Jimin might have had sexual encounters with different members though, especially when drunk, I can see that, however nothing continous.

Chic

Veteran
Quick, somebody find some illuminati occultic findings to post about before a lurker comes in and accuses everyone here of being a fan again or calling this an ARMY/B+S lover thread lol.

Jokes aside, all of this (including the ship talk) reflects what's wrong with this group and company. We're just openly discussing it.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
This girl is so weird and doing everything to make the people pleased. I came across her latest mv the other day. This is a I hate you all men, girls shouldn't act nice and should be wild message. Telling girls to forget man alltogether?

wow just look at what she's wearing here, another female celebrity wearing feline print clothing to signify the MK ULTRA beta kitten programming.

"Beta is referred to as “sexual” programming (slaves). This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive instinct, devoid of inhibitions. “Cat” alters may come out at this level. Known as Kitten programming, it is the most visible kind of programming as some female celebrities, models, actresses and singers have been subjected to this kind of programming. In popular culture, clothing with feline prints often denote Kitten programming."

source ~ https://hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/project-monarch/sex-kitten/
Screenshot (17).png

Truthteller

Veteran
omo.. this group really need help. i really want to see them normal like many people, behave like a man should be. i think they better reduce fanservice, and the fans should stop shipping them each other. don't they (fans) want to see the jungkook junior? or jimin junior? or taehyung junior? them being a gay or bi is just speculation (with many evidences, though), but behaving like one will ruin their career.
Ironically this is the reason that they are where they are today. Why do you think the industry keeps promoting them so heavily? The LGBT gender non-conformity agenda in full fledge, from an authentically lgbt group with a suspicious boss. BTS fanservice isn’t even bad compared to many kpop groups, problem is most of itnis subtle and not fanservice.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
I saw this clip too i couldn't help but laugh..he is like a leech.. H0bi had to pull him off even then he was pointing at jin like a drunk or something.. Jin could have hurt his lower back bone but I don't know if it's the drugs or music.. They look so high
I agree they don't look sane here, they're definetly high on something

Mr.Fishnet

Established
When i see things like this, also i follow some of their non-korean producers on social media (m3lanie f0ntan@)...it makes me question if they really write their own content. I'm sure to some extent some of the guys do like NJ,$uga,h0pe but i feel its very minimal, but this idea when the fans are asked what makes beetees different than other groups is because "they write their own music, etc." is so misleading. there's nothing wrong with having a team to write/compose/produce your music, that's what this industry does i think, but people need to realize the boys are not doing all this "great" stuff on their own. there's a huge machine force behind them that's contributing to their success (if you want to call it that).
exactly , their fans really think they do everything by themselves and they created their success and fame by "hardwork" and "never giving up" what a load of crap.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
They can come up with 2 words and be given credit as contributors to the song.. I find it hard to believe they have high level of involvement in their music. Today for sure with their schedule and having 3 albums in one year. I saw a documentary behind ddaeng, which officially was written and produced by the boys, but you see them in the studio with the regular bts producers who help to arrange and create beats. Maybe they are more involved than other kpop groups but I am sure it is exaggerated of how much they actually create. I think suga is the most sharp minded one on that aspect but NJ will always be the favorite one and pushed to the front as the amazing music creator
I also always thought that even if they do create their own music, that doesn't make them special like their are so many other groups who also contribute to their music like seventeen, monsta x , nu'est , ikon , nct , etc.... It's really nothing new or special to celebrate about...

Mr.Fishnet

Established
omo.. this group really need help. i really want to see them normal like many people, behave like a man should be. i think they better reduce fanservice, and the fans should stop shipping them each other. don't they (fans) want to see the jungkook junior? or jimin junior? or taehyung junior? them being a gay or bi is just speculation (with many evidences, though), but behaving like one will ruin their career.
It's all just an act by their company to suck money out of their thirst teenage fans

Mr.Fishnet

Established
I'm still trying to figure out "B+S paved the way." Paved the way to what exactly?
IKR!! It makes me so mad when new kpop fans say that bts paved the way without having a single idea of the real 1st and 2nd generation who worked hard for years to create this korean hallyu wave. they are the ones who have truly paved the way, but bt5 fans and their ignorance to anything or anyone other than bt5 is nothing new tbh. I mean let's not act like bt5 is original themselves from the start when they first debuted, they just stole B.A.P'S concept and labeled it as theirs and stole all their fans and they debuted in the year b.a.p was gone, taking advantage of them. BT5 was never creative or original, they love to steal and never credit or just label it as getting "inspired"

Chic

Veteran
IKR!! It makes me so mad when new kpop fans say that bts paved the way without having a single idea of the real 1st and 2nd generation who worked hard for years to create this korean hallyu wave. they are the ones who have truly paved the way, but bt5 fans and their ignorance to anything or anyone other than bt5 is nothing new tbh. I mean let's not act like bt5 is original themselves from the start when they first debuted, they just stole B.A.P'S concept and labeled it as theirs and stole all their fans and they debuted in the year b.a.p was gone, taking advantage of them. BT5 was never creative or original, they love to steal and never credit or just label it as getting "inspired"

YES! They are what B.A.P was supposed to be. They're friends with some of the members. I wonder how they feel about B+S' success.

It's disrespectful to the ones who really opened the doors for B+S to be where they are. The 1st waves opened the door; B+S just walked through it.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Lol! It was you!! Thanks a lot! Hahaha! I'm kidding. We're all assuming things here. But I wouldn't put it past Bang if he or staff has messed with any of them. Remember those dinners he posted with each member? Ugh!
I still think something is up with him not having a girl group by now. That makes absolutely no sense to me and the fans are big time company stans who don't see a problem with this. How sexist can he be!
Exactly!! and the lame excuse they give to fans is that they don't want girls next to bts and stuff, that's just bs, I always suspected their bang ceo is a p***phile who is a boy lover and probably has been grooming them since they were kids.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
YES! They are what B.A.P was supposed to be. They're friends with some of the members. I wonder how they feel about B+S' success.

It's disrespectful to the ones who really opened the doors for B+S to be where they are. The 1st waves opened the door; B+S just walked through it.
exactly they walk through an open door and act like they're the ones who opened it....They are so shameless and full of themselves