BTS discussion thread

HappyAlfredo

Rookie
I noticed in some BTS run episodes the boys would mention "the god of entertainment" on minute 17:04 jungkook says "I think the god of entertainment helped him" because they were bowling and suga made a strike.

In this episode suga seems to be calling upon the "god of entertainment" on minute 3:41 and on minute 4:37 rm says " the god of entertainment is for/with suga" because suga got the right card while playing uno.

What do you guys think about this?
I remember them saying that a lot. I just assumed it was a joke or a Korean saying..

Yeon

Rookie
One of my friends tried to get me into B*T*S with dope but I wasn't interested in them at all and struggled to watch through the MV out of boredom. I didn't like the song at all either, and strangely - I wasn't captivated by their dance.

I think it was a year later and I watched BST and that was it. I was hooked. I even really liked Dope after that, and I know I didn't like it at all the first time my friend made me hear it.
It was different for me, I was instantly hooked on Dope (double meaning I guess) and it was the only music video I watched over and over again that entire week. Didn't bother checking any other songs for that matter. Also it was cos of Jungkook's face. I remember someone mentioning affirmations in music so I suppose that's also the reason why I got addicted. I think I may have an addictive personality but never taken drugs, gambled or smoked so I'm gonna stay far away from those things.

Maggieca

Veteran
It said that during Ellen show they were asked if they're dating and the members pointed to Jimin. It may or may not be true because no one else confirmed or denied it. We will just have to wait until next week, yeah next time i'll post the direct text
that's bold on their part if true
dating in korea is considered a scandal and I don't think they would throw him under the bus like that

blissfate

Veteran
First they invoke demons into the music so if you are spiritually weak, they can attatch themselves to you. If you buy an album and it has demons attatched to it, you bring those demons into your home.
Second, the spells are to draw you in. You ever wonder why sometimes you can not like a song initially but find yourself pulled to it, and you gotta hear it again. That's from spell casting.
Makes me feel relieved that I never bought anything from them..
Have there actually been stories of people bringing merch into their house and experiencing that type of stuff or having those experiences?

jewels

Established
Have there actually been stories of people bringing merch into their house and experiencing that type of stuff or having those experiences?
I have a lot of their merch and posters and have never had any of these experiences so I’m very interested of people who have...???

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I have a lot of their merch and posters and have never had any of these experiences so I’m very interested of people who have...???
I think it's more of an issue if youre praising them through the merch.

My Pastor told us a story of how he purchased a Bruce Lee poster. He's a huge Bruce Lee fan, he bought it second had from a family. He hung it in his house and felt uneasy because it looked like the eyes would move on it's own. Eventually he said God told him that the people he bought the poster from worshipped Bruce Lee, and there was a demon that attached itself to the poster. He threw it out.

Maggieca

Veteran
a lot of armys seem to have similar dreams or conected premonitions about them. like that dream they had about Yoongi a few months ago.
there are users in this thread who talked about dreaming with jin and those blue flowers before it happened

this could be related to having images of them in their rooms or hearing their songs on repeat

Chic

Veteran
interesting how they talk about love, but their single is called Fake love

All a part of the deception of you ask me.

I have a 3 albums out of their discography and the Wings tour dvd. I think the dvd came with a poster but it's folded up somewhere still in the tube it came in lol. I've never experienced anything either. That's not to say others haven't, but it would be interesting to find out.

Secret149

Veteran
They are! Did you watch them on Hello counselor? Jimin didn’t speak much but when he spoke he said wise things.
No but I did watch some of the pics and clips and I see maturity in him in the show though. I read that only Jimin got 100 for his math when other art/dance(?) students didn't even pay attention to other classes. the info is kinda like that.

I think Jin and Jimin aren't evil smart. they look more to good boys who love studying. imo. what do you think ?

Secret149

Veteran
RM's accessories are also interesting. Restraints/chains are often used to symbolize if someone's controlled aka mk-ultra. Despite the fact that he seems to have more freedom than the others, I still think he's a slave.

View attachment 7168

Any thoughts on the water bottle? Must have a meaning why they'd include it since it's quite random.
the water bottle is from Highlight reel