BTS discussion thread

MochiAmour

Established
Tell me what you see in these pics.
View attachment 7518
That's creepy af and disturbing. I've noticed when he performs that he seems to have an alter ego and it doesn't feel like it's him that's looking at you but someone or something else.

I guess he has one like all the other performers under mk-ultra and who are heavily involved in the occult.

MochiAmour

Established
Anyone else here see that the album was sent out to fans early and put on shelves in America already? Fans are sharing photos of the album now. The members are wearing crop tops so yeah they are definitely taking it up a notch this comeback.
They've been released to purchase?? Sometimes they're displayed but not for sale until the release date.

Wandering mind

Established
Wow

V I believe is who was born into it. I did a blog on the amino site and pointed out how in a video, he mentions that his dad gave him a watch when he became an apprentice. Apprentice is a level in freemasonry. Jin & Jimin were forced into it. You can tell by both their solo songs on the Wings albums. I'm actually working on a blog about the lyrics of the wings album and the dark story they tell. V's grandmother took the sacrificial place of one of the sacrifices. Jin will more likely be next. 2 occultists are V and Rap Mon. Rap Mon is who introduced them to the book Demian, which is gnosticism.
Yes when V said that word I found it a little weird because why saying apprentice specifically. That's somehow weird.

Wandering mind

Established
Lol I joined. Thanks for sharing my blog on here. I spent alot of time working on this. I also started working on all the movie references, just need to put all the info together and write it. I'm happy to have found a place where others understand all this.
Thank you for joining this thread, I am looking forward to all your future posts.

Wandering mind

Established
Second, the spells are to draw you in. You ever wonder why sometimes you can not like a song initially but find yourself pulled to it, and you gotta hear it again. That's from spell casting.
one of the reasons I try not to listen again to a song that I didn't like in the beginning and some fans keep denying that and even bash anyone who didn't like a song and kept saying : oh just listen to it more times, it will grow into you. Well duh the demon is doing its job that's why it growing.

Maggieca

Veteran
Illuminati satanic rituals. Hense the pentagram. The illuminati have these parties & during them artists are sodomized as part of the initiation rituals. Sometimes even by animals. Sick I know. They tend to happen more around award times, elections. That's why honestly I hate when they come to the states esp hollywood.
that's terrible. so you think the rituals in the US are worse that in korea?
and do you believe they were chosen to get to this level of popularity? if that's the case then why them and no other group

jewels

Established
They've been released to purchase?? Sometimes they're displayed but not for sale until the release date.
Yes people purchased some in a Target in New Jersey. It was a mistake made by a worker. And other albums were shipped too soon to fans in America. It’s a mess.

Maggieca

Veteran
one of the reasons I try not to listen again to a song that I didn't like in the beginning and some fans keep denying that and even bash anyone who didn't like a song and kept saying : oh just listen to it more times, it will grow into you. Well duh the demon is doing its job that's why it growing.
yeah I've seen fans saying to listen to the song again until you like it. what kind of mentality is that? if i don't like the song then there is no reason for me to listen again :rolleyes:

And I think watching their videos for hours is bad too, they know fans will watch the MVs a million times to get more views and this videos have a lot of symbolism to hypnotize them

Wandering mind

Established
yeah I've seen fans saying to listen to the song again until you like it. what kind of mentality is that? if i don't like the song then there is no reason for me to listen again :rolleyes:

And I think watching their videos for hours is bad too, they know fans will watch the MVs a million times to get more views and this videos have a lot of symbolism to hypnotize them
Exactly. It's like hypnotising.

blissfate

Veteran

Yeah ive noticed when I watch them Its difficult for me to blink after a while

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Oh another thing I wanted to ask - remember there was a video of BTS's reaction to BST? Right at the end, when J!n's face start's to crack, R*M goes 'as expected of Abraxas' - what would that mean?
The breaking is actually part of MK ultra. It's the fracturing between alters. Abraxas is the gnostic god. That scene shows how Jin now has accepted the deal. The purple flowers in the reflection are blazing stars. In freemasonry they have a star called.. Yep.. Blazing star, it represents non other than lucifer. The lilies on his side represent purity and innocense, while the blazing star represents the illuminati/freemasonry (they're one in the same). Basically R M is saying that abraxas got what he wanted, if that makes sense.

Str

Rookie
One of my friends tried to get me into B*T*S with dope but I wasn't interested in them at all and struggled to watch through the MV out of boredom. I didn't like the song at all either, and strangely - I wasn't captivated by their dance.

I think it was a year later and I watched BST and that was it. I was hooked. I even really liked Dope after that, and I know I didn't like it at all the first time my friend made me hear it.

blissfate

Veteran
The breaking is actually part of MK ultra. It's the fracturing between alters. Abraxas is the gnostic god. That scene shows how Jin now has accepted the deal. The purple flowers in the reflection are blazing stars. In freemasonry they have a star called.. Yep.. Blazing star, it represents non other than lucifer. The lilies on his side represent purity and innocense, while the blazing star represents the illuminati/freemasonry (they're one in the same). Basically R M is saying that abraxas got what he wanted, if that makes sense.
Oh shit so this is actually happening? and theyre actually being manipulated as we've expected? So this isn't exactly a theory?

Str

Rookie
I've read that Abraxas is neither good nor evil, he's light and darkness at once. So interesting. I had hoped Jin would remain safe :/

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
that's terrible. so you think the rituals in the US are worse that in korea?
and do you believe they were chosen to get to this level of popularity? if that's the case then why them and no other group
Yes they were chosen. Because they were becoming very popular globally. Yes other groups are globally popular but not as much as BTS. Remember BTS did a mentoring program in LA. That was prepping them.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
I've read that Abraxas is neither good nor evil, he's light and darkness at once. So interesting. I had hoped Jin would remain safe :/
In the luciferian doctrine, Lucifer is neither good nor evil but light and darkness. It's duality. Black and white. A balance.They use abraxas as an alias for lucifer. Same doctrine different name.

blissfate

Veteran
I don't know if this is relevant to thread but
this was the most i've heard RM say about the album:
https://www.etonline.com/bts-gets-deep-on-new-album-sometimes-we-get-really-depressed-exclusive-102471?amp&__twitter_impression=true
The more I see them saying how depressed they are the more I feel like people would get depressed while watching the mv
Which i'm not 100% sure thats the feeling you want to convey to your audience.. but brainwash will work easier on them the more negative feelings that they get