BTS discussion thread

Jimin isn't their cause he got major back and neck pain from the last concert which i was at!
Ik thanks for telling me still
How was it the concert
Some fan, or some cameraman probably. you know, some time before suga even revealed his secret. Cameraman and biighit staff men workers get flustered by him, cause he always flirts with them.
Ahh yes I thought it was weird and random cause he was quiet and then randomly started doing flirtatious expressions

Hopeful

Star
BTS here in the U.K. on Norton show
It was funny seeing them interact and associate with British Humour
No Jimin!
And V is VERY quiet again I think my post will come sooner than I wanted I’m so worried
Edit who was Tae winking at 2:32
Ok but why isn't anybody talking about that shirt..
IT'S ALL ABOUT MOVEMENT AND PEOPLE..

And yes it's black and white..

Yh when I posted I had only seen half of the vid and then I came off here
Whoopi is known to be a role model and I believe she won a very important award too

Chic

Veteran

That was a random moment, yeah? Like it was so random yet it seemed planned cos her real fit was underneath the shirt? Why is she giving her shirt anyway? There was nothing special about it. Did she watch American Hustle Life? Lol

(For those that don't remember or don't know, JK, TH, and YG sung a song from the Sister Act movie she played in. Which, oddly enough, was about Jesus' washing sins away, lol. The song is a n old classic gospel song that was featured in the film.)

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
That was a random moment, yeah? Like it was so random yet it seemed planned cos her real fit was underneath the shirt? Why is she giving her shirt anyway? There was nothing special about it. Did she watch American Hustle Life? Lol
:D ..

Yeah seems pretty well planned.. I was a bit shocked that she was going to take her shirt off in front of everyone :D.. But then came out the real dress...

And a little thing that caught my attention was how h0bi looked back and them to the side to find k00k and made him receive the shirt..
Maybe because he is hurt to make him feel better or important

Chic

Veteran
tbh, I always tend to skip RMs responses on the " what is your message, what is this campaign about?" questions, because I find to be such BS
so it was so random to me how after RM spoke and the people cheered she just said "I'm giving them my shirt"

she also said something like "it's all for you guys" or something
maybe since she knew they were going to be o the show together, so she brought it from home
I'm not sure if I heard correctly, but it seems like she made or designed the shirt herself?
maybe she had already planned on giving it to them, not exactly knowing how...either way it was a little random

... and can we talk about how insufferable the audience's screams were!

random sidetone: I've watched many Graham Norton interviews and he is usually very blunt, and uses a dry, almost hurtful humor... it's funny how he didn't do any of that here... he knows about ARMYs insanity
- oh! and Jamie Dornan seems to be a permanent fixture on The Graham Norton Show, he's always there! did any of you see how intently he was looking at hoseok?

I read a thread on Twitter from a fan who was there and he did bluntly say "Jimin's finished," according to her account. He said it in response after JK explained his injury. She said it caught NJ off guard as he didn't know how to respond back. It seems this could have been edited and possibly cut short.

Hopeful

Star
I just saw their noisey interview, and wow....
it's usually when they're this unfiltered, that their personalities are the most attractive
I feel like for most, it wasn't really the music at first , but rather the boys' personalties that drew them in- it was for me
you know, like "how are they this famous, but still so not obnoxious and carefree?"
that always makes me wonder how any of the things we discuss on here could possibly be true when they look like they're SO happy, and content...
I'd be pretty darned depressed if I had to do certain things I didn't want to do to get where I am
unless they don't mind doing them... or that's where MK ultra come into play and they have absolutely no idea of the things they've done (at least their conscious is not aware but their subconscious ? I don't even know...
idk, I'm just racking my brain, I'd think it would be pretty hard to put on a character act 24/7
Aren't they all happy? All pop and rock stars..
We always see them flashing smiles and all pretty on screens like they're the happiest in the world..
What about jjong .. Whenever sh1nee was interviewed he was the most participating member... He had a beautiful smile too..
What about MJ..
He was all ready for his concert..

Too many examples out there.. Whitney.. Her daughter .. Chest3r benington
It's the VOW OF SILENCE ..
You cannot speak ...

Hopeful

Star
I read a thread on Twitter from a fan who was there and he did bluntly say "Jimin's finished," according to her account. He said it in response after JK explained his injury. It seems this could have been edited and possibly cut short.
Yeah i was looking for that.. And i didn't find and i thought it was maybe a fake tweet..
But i guess it really got edited ..

And doesn't it feel a bit like predictive programming .. Making people see 6 members only. Making them used to it..

Hopeful

Star
tbh, I always tend to skip RMs responses on the " what is your message, what is this campaign about?" questions, because I find to be such BS
so it was so random to me how after RM spoke and the people cheered she just said "I'm giving them my shirt"

she also said something like "it's all for you guys" or something
maybe since she knew they were going to be o the show together, so she brought it from home
I'm not sure if I heard correctly, but it seems like she made or designed the shirt herself?
maybe she had already planned on giving it to them, not exactly knowing how...either way it was a little random

... and can we talk about how insufferable the audience's screams were!

random sidetone: I've watched many Graham Norton interviews and he is usually very blunt, and uses a dry, almost hurtful humor... it's funny how he didn't do any of that here... he knows about ARMYs insanity
- oh! and Jamie Dornan seems to be a permanent fixture on The Graham Norton Show, he's always there! did any of you see how intently he was looking at hoseok?
He was sitting too close to hose0k too.. Like he was the 7th memberand he wanted to be one too..

...The weird Christian grey look? :D

Chic

Veteran
Yeah i was looking for that.. And i didn't find and i thought it was maybe a fake tweet..
But i guess it really got edited ..

And doesn't it feel a bit like predictive programming .. Making people see 6 members only. Making them used to it..
I see now that it has disappeared too! I believe it did happen because I read through it and everything she said did happen during the interview.

And you're right about the 6 member thing and how they ever so "forget" they're 7.

Aren't they all happy? All pop and rock stars..
We always see them flashing smiles and all pretty on screens like they're the happiest in the world..
What about jjong .. Whenever sh1nee was interviewed he was the most participating member... He had a beautiful smile too..
What about MJ..
He was all ready for his concert..

Too many examples out there.. Whitney.. Her daughter .. Chest3r benington
It's the VOW OF SILENCE ..
You cannot speak ...
Exactly, I wish I could like this more!!!
I read a thread on Twitter from a fan who was there and he did bluntly say "Jimin's finished," according to her account. He said it in response after JK explained his injury. She said it caught NJ off guard as he didn't know how to respond back. It seems this could have been edited and possibly cut short.
I wonder if this is foreshadowing remember when the Lucy user said Jimin will break down soon
also has anyone noticed that RM's accent haas become an English one since he entered into the UK?
some ARMY were saying that it can happen since English is not his first language, and that can lead to him subconsciously copying the accents of people he is around... however I found it a little ...cringe? (not hating or anything)
I know some English people don't appreciate when others copy their accents, it may come off as mocking?
I’m fine with people using our accent but yh some people here may find it kind of rude

Chic

Veteran
@ShiningCarat14 Yes! And on their official Twitter they posted a short clip with them singing Happy birthday to him and he just looked kinda blah even though he managed to give a small smile.

I'm telling ya'll, the fella looks like he's been going through it during this tour! I told ya'll how he looked at my show. Ta3 too. They both looked like they didn't wanna be there or tired...anything but lively until the second half.

Hopeful

Star
I see now that it has disappeared too! I believe it did happen because I read through it and everything she said did happen during the interview.

And you're right about the 6 member thing and how they ever so "forget" they're 7.
Maybe he had the meltdown thing like s3l3na..
And yes they're 7.. they're one.. Then why proceed with this interview .. Was it this much necessary? I think the shirt couldn't wait :D...

Chic

Veteran
Maybe he had the meltdown thing like s3l3na..
And yes they're 7.. they're one.. Then why proceed with this interview .. Was it this much necessary? I think the shirt couldn't wait :D...
He showed up to the studio there but I guess he was in too much pain to participate at all.

Hopeful

Star
@ShiningCarat14 Yes! And on their official Twitter they posted a short clip with them singing Happy birthday to him and he just looked kinda blah even though he managed to give a small smile.

I'm telling ya'll, the fella looks like he's been going through it during this tour! I told ya'll how he looked at my show. Ta3 too. They both looked like they didn't wanna be there or tired...anything but lively until the second half.
That was a one weird birthday wish..
The remaining didn't even care to get on cam or around him..
And he looked pale

cadiz

Star

I saw the clip, jimin looked sad and only V and Jhope cared about him and went to say congratulations

All those birthday tweets look more like an obligation because they have been doing this for years everytime a member has a birthday
fans keep asking them to post pictures of the birthday boy but all looks forced and not natural, more like fanservice