BTS discussion thread

Cocomj

Star
Wouldn't be surprised if something was dropped tomorrow or on moday like a pic or album clue (smh)
I was digging (ok not really but u get it )
: Their 1st album or song :
(back when they look like proper boys imo)
: 19th august 2014

6th album : august 2018

Coincidence ? Idk.....

Oops

Hello guys, I'm new to this thread and I am glad to find like indeed people who want to know the truth. I always noticed the occultic signs in Bt$'s mv's but didn't think too deeply about it until they became so popular in America. The entire thing is heartbreaking because reading this thread from the first page (I'm at the 97th page now) makes me want to burst into tears (I don't know why).

I've managed to wean myself off them and plan to delete their songs from my playlists but I encourage everyone to pray for discernment (as I not too long ago realized I was apart of a Korean "cult" ) and continue searching for truth.

Also, can anyone tell me about that 7 something Twitter account? I'm really curious.

Oops

Hello guys, I'm new to this thread and I am glad to find like indeed people who want to know the truth. I always noticed the occultic signs in Bt$'s mv's but didn't think too deeply about it until they became so popular in America. The entire thing is heartbreaking because reading this thread from the first page (I'm at the 97th page now) makes me want to burst into tears (I don't know why).

I've managed to wean myself off them and plan to delete their songs from my playlists but I encourage everyone to pray for discernment (as I not too long ago realized I was apart of a Korean "cult" ) and continue searching for truth.

Also, can anyone tell me about that 7 something Twitter account? I'm really curious.
*Like-minded

Hing

Rookie
The spirit is shown by the fruits. If you feel annoyed, uncomfortable (seriously), or feel any negative energy there is a bad spirit.
Sooo that was the reason why I can't listen to some of their songs and feel uncomfortable whenever I watch their mvs. Eventho i was a b+$ fan I never joined those neverending mv streamings because of those uncomfortable feelings. I wasn't a loyal fan hahaa

pomidorowa

Rookie
Slightly off topic but not entirely...
Kdramas are getting more and more popular nowdays (there are a lot of them in my country on Netflix which is unusual), I started watching Korean Oddysey and one of the main characters owns a record label called Luc.fer entertainment, has a horned cane, is a demon himself and his artists are not humans but monsters (there was this scene in which Le Hongkee-also starring here, was performing onstage, there were horns, cubes, red light on stage, the audience looked hipnotized, everything was totally satanic). You could think it's fiction but sounds strangely familiar...
I've seen this drama. I liked the storyline but all the symbolism was highly blatant..
z8.jpg
li.jpg
z6.jpg
look at the posters and idols behind them

z4.jpg
collecting human energy at concerts
z3.jpg
z.jpg
for me it was analogy lucifer entertainment= YG ent
honggi character PK (demon) = grdgon

there were tons of clues but i forgot to take more screenshots. I can do it if you are interested ofc

Last edited:

Kas

Rookie
I've seen this drama. I liked the storyline but all the symbolism was highly blatant..
View attachment 14694
View attachment 14695
View attachment 14696
look at the posters and idols behind them

View attachment 14697
collecting human energy at concerts
View attachment 14698
View attachment 14699
for me it was analogy lucifer entertainment= YG ent
honggi character PK (demon) = grdgon

there were tons of clues but i forgot to take more screenshots. I can do it if you are interested ofc
I would love to see more. Why would you say it's about that particular record label and GeeDee? I thought it's about entertainment industry in general (but I'm watching 4th episode now maybe there will be more clues later)
P.S. też lubię pomidorową :)

mimis

Established
yeah they always use references in their mvs for their future songs..like predictive programming. Everything is planned years in advance.
Btw, what's with all the numbers next to the song names 4'00, 3'43.. and I also wondered what pt usually means? bts use it in most of their songs titles.
I would assume its the length of the tracks(minutes and seconds) . That's what it usually means. Tho it would be fascinating if it had other meaning