BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Ok you got me kinda scared...do you sense energy too? Are you clairvoyant as well..? And yeontan= coal briquette
Look at this puppy..

We'll all need that deserted island if this NWO and chip thing is gonna happen send me an invite...:D
The maze runner I only watched the first instalment I think it was 2016 one so I'll have to watch the sequels
But as to your question, yes it could be very well be used in predictive programming and what it reminds me of is other dystopian movies like the hunger games... or have you watched Cube 2: Hypercube?
That was a good one...:D
I suggest you watch it ....
Here's a link:
https://www2.1movies.se/movie/cube-2-hypercube/3789-watch-online-free.html
The poster even has the one eye symbolism
View attachment 11541
Puppy's expressions are.. SAVE MEEEE

Hopeful

Star
Wow...thanks for your insight... :D I totally thought jamal would be born into it cuz of the @l`ce cafe and mk ultra alice in wonderland...
And h0b1 seems like to go with the flow I agree not much about him.. Jayk agree too seems like they got him:(
And tea had that slip of the tongue and too many symbolisms and the one who has the name "V' as well...
And sugar must be a good magician his prediction coming through left and right o_O
Do you think r'm is a magician too (and that creepy shadow tho...) and j1n born into it right with Tea?

And , this just got me curious, if J-k you pay least attention to...who do you pay most attention to?
If you don't mind...
________________--
One eye, v signs,
View attachment 11543
Jamals hand signs are creepy ...
Like he's conveying some message

Hopeful

Star
So pages back we were discussing The Beatles and I saw this and felt I should share this.
Disturbing pic
I'm gona puke..

These are b4by eating humans..
Only heartless people can take pics like this.

Oh please this is insane.. How can people think of such people as their idols.. No no nooo

o_O
So pages back we were discussing The Beatles and I saw this and felt I should share this.
Disturbing pic
OH MY GOODNESS?! HOW COULD THEY SMILE AROUND THAT???

Cant believe I had their songs on a loop before... and I loved the song "Imagine" and "Here Comes the Sun". Makes me think now that 'here comes the sun' is about sun worship. Smh. My goodness! Decapitated dolls just like in the Rothschild surrealist ball... This makes me sick... ugh.o_O And looks like they have some limbs there in red for the real visual effect...damm

edit : do you think Paul McCartney is a clone?

This song must be about sun worship..

Last edited:
I love science ... If i was anywhere near you i would have taught you so well.. :D... But pls this is your future .. I wish you good luck for the next exams..
Give your best
Yes I understand these were just mocks so I will try extra hard
for the real ones
Ahh yh I remember you saying you’re studying life science right Science is split into three categories here in the U.K. Physics Biology and Chemistry and you have to do it even if
I don’t enjoy it and I’m sure you would have you’re great at explaining my favourite subject is English
I’m sure you would have
Talking about exams my grades were really bad because whenever I had tests I was on my phone watching BTS the pied piper lyrics related to me so badly I was so obsessed with them that after hearing that line I would study how deluded was I smh

for the real ones
Ahh yh I remember you saying you’re studying life science right Science is split into three categories here in the U.K. Physics Biology and Chemistry and you have to do it even if
I don’t enjoy it and I’m sure you would have you’re great at explaining my favourite subject is English
I’m sure you would have
Talking about exams my grades were really bad because whenever I had tests I was on my phone watching BTS the pied piper lyrics related to me so badly I was so obsessed with them that after hearing that line I would study how deluded was I smh
Good luck! Physics and Chemistry was a tough one for me lol ....
--
V sign
1530562403423.png

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
for the real ones
I’m sure you would have
Once you get through these... You can then choose your favorite field. But believe me this chemistry never leaves your side ever if you opt for sciences :D.. I had to give the exam of Biochemistry and gladly i did well... Although i am not fond of chemistry.. I love biology the most... If we gear up for a fight.. We can do anything ..

Once you get through these... You can then choose your favorite field. But believe me this chemistry never leaves your side ever if you opt for sciences :D.. I had to give the exam of Biochemistry and gladly i did well... Although i am not fond of chemistry.. I love biology the most... If we gear up for a fight.. We can do anything ..
Biology is my favourite too and Chemistry is the worst wow well done you’re smart I find it so difficult lol
And thank you

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Wow...thanks for your insight... :D I totally thought jamal would be born into it cuz of the @l`ce cafe and mk ultra alice in wonderland...
And h0b1 seems like to go with the flow I agree not much about him.. Jayk agree too seems like they got him:(
And tea had that slip of the tongue and too many symbolisms and the one who has the name "V' as well...
And sugar must be a good magician his prediction coming through left and right o_O
Do you think r'm is a magician too (and that creepy shadow tho...) and j1n born into it right with Tea?

And , this just got me curious, if J-k you pay least attention to...who do you pay most attention to?
If you don't mind...
________________--
One eye, v signs,
View attachment 11543
TBH, right now they are all magicians. They've learned the craft. RM and Suga no doubt are high level ones as they produce the music. RM is higher than Suga. Jin I'm on the fence on if he was born into it though it's more on the side he was. I actually think RM was.
I pay the most attention to Tae in regards to occult stuff. His emotions give away a lot. But Jin is my bias, although I don't really keep up with any of their stuff anymore.