BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
I love this theory...
But, seems unhygienic doing that in a memorial... and just doing that overall. Are they like posing for the dentist to get their tooth checked? Especially one eye fella I can see his incisors...o_O
Or are they hungry?
A question, that (you don't have to answer)... will you shake hands with them if you saw them do that and you meet them irl?
I would probably give them a hand sanitizer first.. :D

Jin could've been, but the fact that his dad is a CEO doesn't necessarily equal occultists, same as rich doesn't equal occultist. I agree them saying they moved to the 5th grade was them saying they moved up. They mentioned 2nd grade in their early days as well which instantly made me think of the masonic grades. I think T@e has a lot of guilt over a few things. Even though he was born into it, doesn't necessarily make him the 2nd rank , that all depends on how well you study and "perfect" the craft. One of those crafts is speaking, reading & writing in reverse. I'd say Suga is 2nd as he probably has spent more time working on it. In all honesty I think the reason the elite chose tea's yaya was because he was carefree and didn't take the craft as serious as he should've. It was to punish as well as for the other reason we have discussed. $$$ Also for some strange reason I have had a gut feeling that Jin is like Paul, theory wise. Idk why, maybe because in some of their songs reversed, they say " he's dead".
Okay now...you got me shook about that Paul and J1n theory...so they're gonna replace him with someone else or they already replaced him with the clone? And thanks for clarifying -- I may have bundled the occultist as rich people cuz A. Cr0wley was born rich and the royals with the conspiracy theory are born rich.. True that even poor people can join in and gain higher ranks but I'd think that the rich would have more access to it cuz of their connections maybe just my bias.
Ah, thanks for mentioning about the 2nd grade I hadn't noticed that.. Seems like sugar is more inclined to do that things especially he's one of the ones who makes the songs and rap has a lot to do with words and he seems tired and wants to sleep always maybe from all that writing songs and studying in reverse..
And now I feel sorry for Tea and yaya, and I hope he spills the "tea", if he can or would that have dire consequences right? But he's been giving all these blatant hints even with the pyramid drawing with ta``ta. Makes me think he wants people to question it more...
Thanks again :D

The secret language of flowers is an ancient tradition that dates back to antiquity, it was most widely used in the 19th century during Queen Victoria’s reign. The language, sometimes called floriography, is the arrangement of various flowers which are used to communicate certain sentiments and feelings, royalty often used the language to send coded messages to their secret lovers that they otherwise couldn’t speak. In modern day the use of floriography has nearly all but died except for roses which are still used to express feelings of love.

Witches and apothecaries have been aware of the mysterious and magical properties of plants and flowers for centuries, using them for healing and magic spells. Plants have a personality and individuality, they go through phases and moods just like people, sometimes they are active, other times inactive. It is thought that before a tree is chopped down it actually experiences fear, some plants and flowers are more sensitive than others and react to people’s energy and words.

In October 1970 an article was published in Russia proclaiming that plants talk, they not only talk they scream, they stoically bear pain and accept misfortune. It was written in the article that a barley sprout, attached to very sensitive electronic equipment, cried out when its roots were plunged into hot water. This sound was registered by the electronic instrument attached to the barley sprout, also revealed was a “bottomless vale of tears” on a broad paper band. The recording pen zigzagged crazily out on the white track, documenting the agonising death throws of the barley sprout. Some kind of brain cells within were telling those conducting the experiment what was happening.
Wow the part about the flowers and plants with feelings is new. Thanks for sharing. :) I can get that plants are living things.. Just with no ability to talk and shook that they feel pain.. Now I feel bad its no better now to be a vegan cuz all are living things..
And I feel Tea is like an old soul...with his palm reading before saying he has experienced multiple lives..And he does have that old taste (music//clothes) and when you mention the flower arrangement the "floriography" makes me think who is he communicating to with the flower and the 4th picture he's doing the V sign while biting the flower..

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Okay now...you got me shook about that Paul and J1n theory...so they're gonna replace him with someone else or they already replaced him with the clone? And thanks for clarifying -- I may have bundled the occultist as rich people cuz A. Cr0wley was born rich and the royals with the conspiracy theory are born rich.. True that even poor people can join in and gain higher ranks but I'd think that the rich would have more access to it cuz of their connections maybe just my bias.
Ah, thanks for mentioning about the 2nd grade I hadn't noticed that.. Seems like sugar is more inclined to do that things especially he's one of the ones who makes the songs and rap has a lot to do with words and he seems tired and wants to sleep always maybe from all that writing songs and studying in reverse..
And now I feel sorry for Tea and yaya, and I hope he spills the "tea", if he can or would that have dire consequences right? But he's been giving all these blatant hints even with the pyramid drawing with ta``ta. Makes me think he wants people to question it more...
I think in a way tea does want to expose it, I think the situation with his yaya hit hard but the consequences of doing so are so extremely high, he no doubt will have be subtle and at same time go along with their agenda and rules.

Oh snap @Bae Yeon Hee look at Jamal's shirt isn't that the Fleur-de-lis??
View attachment 11560
Nice catch @Hopeful them sticking the fingers in their mouths has helped lead to this discovery...
Shook :eek:
View attachment 11561
That thing is everywhere. I saw it on a kids roleplay knight costume earlier. 3 of em down the side. SMH.

I think in a way tea does want to expose it, I think the situation with his yaya hit hard but the consequences of doing so are so extremely high, he no doubt will have be subtle and at same time go along with their agenda and rules.
That thing is everywhere. I saw it on a kids roleplay knight costume earlier. 3 of em down the side. SMH.
Elite fashion designers probably putting that design everywhere now
That means the demonic entities are easier to attach to them..poor kids.. and jamal too..
Tea does have feelings still if it hit him hard and it showed in the vlive after hearing about the other yaya hope he balances it out to escape even if he doesn't spill the tea

wow are you serious?? what bangtan bomb was this. is it the one where they were celebrating their anniversary.
who tf would use that as decoration im seriously shocked
This one at time @1:56 to the left side

I was too busy looking at the subs I didnt noticed the symbol when I watched this... they were practicing or making the song 4' o clock another user noticed it
They really put that in there subliminally
Smh...:rolleyes:

This may be a stretch but I think its almost like the symbolism for speak no evil. For speak no evil the mouth is closed and the person has either both hands or a finger on the mouth in order to swear secrecy etc. But in this case (the open mouth with the finger) I suppose its almost as if the mouth is open because r*m is saying that they (the group) are blatantly showing the fans (a*rmy) all of the symbolism and whats going on but the finger in the mouth acts as a restraint because r*m obviously cannot say much about this situation at all.

this theory was worth a shot lmao
That was a pretty good one I can say.:D It connects. Here I thought they just wanted to show off their masonic rings... now that they gained another level.
Thanks for the input :D

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Here's their song 2nd grade. Of course we have one eye fly guy.

Here's their song 2nd grade. Of course we have one eye fly guy.

Thank you for the video...:DI heard the song before just didnt know the title lol now it has a significant meaning pertaining to their degree
One eye fly guy never disappoints doing his signature pose...the pan man must be proud
And I watched their live performance and here's what I saw:
I am now laughing at the double/hidden meanings of these songs no one would suspect if they didn't know its all too innocent
j1n in BK animal print clothing with the words "Lost in Lust" on his shirt
1.jpg
2.jpg
Tea has the anarchy jacket with the signature "A" and word "Blank"
3.jpg
4.jpg

Nice observation. This was one of my favorite movies when I was young, I watched it when it came out in 3rd grade. It was made by the makers of Matrix as well. The masked man, V, seeks justice/revenge by rebelling against an oppressive government by killing certain people one by one. I don't agree with his method of using violence for good because many innocents were killed but others can see it as justifiable, and I also didn't like that Natalie Portman's character had to go through torture to understand V's viewpoint, but the message was strong. The only similarity I found between Singularity and V for vendetta is violence: V's use for violence in the movie and the potential violence afflicted on Ta3 (it was theorized that Singularity showed signs of his abuse/mkultra). The mask in the movie became a symbol of protest around the world, but I don't think that same meaning applies to Tae's mask. In fact I think their meanings are opposing (puppet vs. revolutionary figure).
V's character is very complex and Evey's character development is worth watching (I recommend!). If anyone's interested in a quick summary/review:
https://www.sbs.com.au/movies/review/v-vendetta-review

There are a lot of trolls lately and the pace of this thread is increasing& its getting hard to follow so i'm skimming through the last few pgs. I won't have time to post or keep up with this for a while so if you guys plan to move please PM me too. :) To all users, thanks for your contributions thus far
Wow...thank you thats very good analysis I agree. Seems like I don't have to do an analysis anymore this is a good one:D but I'll watch the movie to see.
That was a good juxtaposition between Tea and the main character V, you could say that they are different sides of the same coin.. I didnt know that it was made by the makers of the Matrix so its gotta have some mind-blowing things in there..I think I watched it not fully before and I forgot the plot....
I would also add about the violence aspect about Tea's character in HYYH where he is supposed to have killed his father..

1530581540559.png