BTS discussion thread

Maggieca

Veteran
So they are not potential pe**s but potential as****s, this,is better. I don't belive in all rumours, but I think some of them are true. I was reading one thread wich was deleted and the insiders talked only about dating/habits e.t.c but they never wrote about elite or prostitution, they said there's a lot of themes especially dark ones they won't talk about cs it is too much, and army's start to bash them. However, when some users asked them about idols religion, they answered with gifs of rituals in kpop videos. So they both knew what idols, doing, but didnt talk about it straight. I belive some insiders just understand many won't belive or afraid to share that kind of stuff
I believe a lot of these male idols are like that even if they show a "cute" image, if you watch BT-S fancams in award shows you will notice some members especially the 95 friends are thirsty, they come off as arrogant too.
I also rememer this "insider" talking about Tae3 tweetting drunk pictures with J-K before, apparently that's the reason why the company gave them a new rule and they are not allowed to drunk tweet anymore. This was his post:

And not long ago there was a rumor about Tae3 going to a club with an actor when he was a minor. He seems to be a party guy

he is a thirsty guy I believe not only with girls but also with men
A very sexual person, and he halso has been programmed to act this way. Going from innocent mochi to seducer in seconds, there is a clear duality in his personality that can't be seen in the others (at least not in such a strong way) something's very wrong with him
BK programming that's why he is so good with the sensual appeal. And I agree that he might swing both sides.
Idk what he was thinking here. why would he hide a smile while a woman is crying? Hm.

I believe a lot of these male idols are like that even if they show a "cute" image, if you watch BT-S fancams in award shows you will notice some members especially the 95 friends are thirsty, they come off as arrogant too.
I also rememer this "insider" talking about Tae3 tweetting drunk pictures with J-K before, apparently that's the reason why the company gave them a new rule and they are not allowed to drunk tweet anymore. This was his post:

And not long ago there was a rumor about Tae3 going to a club with an actor when he was a minor. He seems to be a party guy
Now he seems to avoid drinking...

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
So you think this is bought up because of the programming he’s been through
This kind of personality isn’t good it could lead to something far worse
I don't know but his stage persona was sexy and playful in the beggining. Now they gave him the mochi, childlike innocent look and when the sexy side comes out the difference is too big

this could be just him playing a new role, but I suspect MK ultra is involved in the huge change

Sorry to bring back old memories. That are probably lost.
What they're wearing is totally inppropriate clothes and clothes for torture which the el1te love.
When you search "bondage" or "BDSM" in google the depravity you get in the images section is sickening this is what they're trying to promote.
Yikes!
I feel sad, they have a home tutorial for it.
I hope this doesn’t become a trend honestly what is wrong with that company I’m so done with them
I don’t like these fans ideologies personally

Amazing how the way I view members change everyday here :D
Sugar is maybe the most real so xD
But wow Vee :( lol
These hoes ain't loyal
Oh my days same lol
One minute I’m feeling really sorry for them and then I hear things like this and I’m so put off their behaviours but we have to remember they’re humans and they’re not perfect I get jealous quickly too and I tend to overreact a lot but Jimins is shocking I expected it but nevertheless it’s still shocking
Also I love how they sell themselves to be the realist Kpop group and everything but they’re far from it honestly Bighit is just amazing

Delacourf

Established

Agree, never bought that Tae, Jimin and JK cute innocent images. I always thought it is seen from the first sign Tae and Jimin are both players. And jimin is insecure, guys like that fond of proving themselves they are worthy through women. I think all of them actually very jealous to JK. And I never bought JK 'scared of women' either. I think it is staged just kile Jin's jokes. Oh, all those people are so fake, but some really good actots

MochiAmour

Established
Libras are said to be the most sexual after scorpios
Libra's are natural seducers so they aren't aggressive as a Scorpio. His Venus and Mars are both Scorpios which makes him VERY VERY intensely sexual and both aggressive and possessive.

These placements can also be bad in terms of they tend to stalk and be obsessive which is apparently what he was doing to that minor.

Last edited:

Delacourf

Established
Shocked by C. ch1mchom thought he was more of a shy type irl. What planet have I been living on? And what's the deal with him and minors? I'm curious because where there's smoke there's fire... Or maybe he was chasing them when he was himself a minor. Hm. And gucci and playboi's beef seems petty.

What is as****s? Sorry can make it out
(edit. if its a swear word i can make it out)
Assholes :)))

MochiAmour

Established
It's was also mentioned how he and XO's K*a were no longer close and not friends? because of the situation with him scaring that minor and he was one of the ones who told JM to back off. Sources apparently seen them arguing in a club. ARMYs have even noticed recently that they haven't been seen together in awhile so it all seems to be backing up his bad reputation imo.

Maggieca

Veteran
Agree, never bought that Tae, Jimin and JK cute innocent images. I always thought it is seen from the first sign Tae and Jimin are both players. And jimin is insecure, guys like that fond of proving themselves they are worthy through women. I think all of them actually very jealous to JK. And I never bought JK 'scared of women' either. I think it is staged just kile Jin's jokes. Oh, all those people are so fake, but some really good actots
true. I have doubts with J-K because him and J1min are so close, J1min even said he spends all his free time with J-K
In Tae's drunk post you can also see a picture with J.K and If you are friends with guys like Tae3 and J1min I don't think you are much different than them

I also remember a fancam of J-K watching a kpop girlgroup performing and he keeps smiling and smirking while looking at them (looking thirsty) so I don't buy for a second he is scared of women lol

Cocomj

Star
Sad that they're not performing it again.
Would've at least liked an MV to analyze

I hope so too but with the elite having their grips on them who knows whats going on behind the scenes. We speculate that there are
bl00d sacrifices (that literally involves killing), s*ex orgies for demonic power, and we know that the biz is crawling with p*edos so who really knows what influence the el1te has on them and has made them do and how it has damaged and influenced them... Especially with the MK Ultra brainwashing

I hope so too.
Gotta leave this videos so people more aware. Not saying BT$ involved in this but it happens in elite and occult circles definitely people have talked/ whitleblown about it. Most are in positions of power who have influence over others.
This video broke my heart :'( (the people who did/do that to children are gonna have their soul burnt i hope !!!!)
I'm starting to think that the b+s members who were born into it thinks this is normal like those 2 poor children
I wanna cry

Delacourf

Established
It's was also mentioned how he and XO's K*a were no longer close and not friends? because of the situation with him scaring that minor and he was one of the ones who told JM to back off. Sources apparently seen them arguing in a club. ARMYs have even noticed recently that they haven't been seen together in awhile so it all seems to be backing up his bad reputation imo.
If it is true, Kai is a nice guy

Kai’s my bias he seems like the decent one in Exo many of the others have a lot of controversial scandals and yh ive realised that too I don’t like their friendship with Taemin I see nothing good coming out of it Also JM is spending a lot of time with JK is it because V made new Hwarang friends it’s just that they always seem to be together

Sally.H

Rookie
I don't blame them to be honest. I'd be jealous of JK as well. The kid has a beautiful voice. He's also the most like able in my opinion which explains why he's the most popular.

Sally.H

Rookie
This is very believable tea. Seems like it's from a server who often waits on them. The tea on JM is funny because I thought the exact same thing after watching him on their Vlive where they drank.

The one on JK makes me sad. It proves that we're right when we talk about how he stopped mentally growing once he joined BH.

V's tea surprises me since he always acts so humble and quiet. His idol persona sounds like the complete opposite of his real personality from other posts I read..

View attachment 10554
Actually I'm not surprised what they said about V or JM. They both seem competitive with each other esp when it comes to JK. Sometimes you see them trying to get his attention or being clingy. Very awkward. I don't think they're very close. Actually if any 2 members truly like each other/close I'd say V and JK. There seems to be mutual respect between them and their interactions seem genuine.

What surprised me though was YG. Maybe the members who followed them since the beginning are not surprised. But I didn't see him as someone who complained a lot.

When I first got introduced to them, I always thought Jin, JK and JH seemed like decent , down to earth guys you could be friends with or have a nice, casual conversation with.

haha no I love everybody here of course :D
I'm probably the textbook of capricorn lol usually if I feel like the person is very bad/mean then I will ignore the shit out of this person #nobullshit lmao
Awwwww bless you

All this gossip about the boys made me realise that I’m more naive than I ever was I was fooled by them so much but I don’t think some of their real personalities are that bad compared to other Kpop artists from other groups I’ve heard about that According to fans and relatives of fans Jin and V are really nice, down to earth and genuinely polite apparently I’ve seen instances when Jimin is a bit too much with fans and that video of him imitating his fans put me off but then there are times when he’s so sweet
I don’t know what to believe anymore Bangtan should get a degree in acting

Actually I'm not surprised what they said about V or JM. They both seem competitive with each other esp when it comes to JK. Sometimes you see them trying to get his attention or being clingy. Very awkward. I don't think they're very close. Actually if any 2 members truly like each other/close I'd say V and JK. There seems to be mutual respect between them and their interactions seem genuine.

What surprised me though was YG. Maybe the members who followed them since the beginning are not surprised. But I didn't see him as someone who complained a lot.

When I first got introduced to them, I always thought Jin, JK and JH seemed like decent , down to earth guys you could be friends with or have a nice, casual conversation with.
My Vmin heart I think V likes Jimin but Jimin dismisses him a bit V always talks about how behind the scenes Jimin cares for him and talks to him when he’s upset and stuff but on Camera the amount of Vmin moments have decreased idek anymore