BTS discussion thread

hrosies

Rookie
Yikes. Maybe some
starvation torture. And the bandages maybe from training or was he beat up? Because they do physical torture in MK ultra program...

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2018/may/24/cia-mkultra-torture/
View attachment 10502

http://ahrp.org/1954-cia-security-research-chief-paul-gaynor-provided-an-overview-of-artichoke-methods/
Ugh this disgusts me so much. How could they do this to people. I hope all those torturers feel karma. Let’s see how they feel when the tables turn and there actions are returned back to them -__-.

Secret149

Veteran
I think I know the brand of tea.

At first the second eldest was mentioned as the one going after underage girls. Someone else brought this to my attention since they know he'smy bias. Now, I don't know what to think!

Each day I can't look at them the same! *cries*
ikr :")

Reactions: Lin

Hopeful

Star
user @the world is a stage said that one is supposed to be s@cr!f!ced but the other will instead.. and lucy lover said that tae and hope's life spans are short and J!n has an X on his (whatever that means)

Yeah and Ta3 said this is the first and last time they're going to be performing this
Which song are we talking about? That ta3 said to be first and last time to perform?

Apesh1t is a state of EUPHORIA???
View attachment 10531
So now i cant help but to think.. B*ts also started this year with euphoria ..

I wonder if the el1tes gave all their puppets this euphoria theme this year to start with Nd have gain more money and fame..

K00k sings =You (her) are the cause of my euphoria ..

B4y0nce sings.. =
I can't believe we made it (this is what we made, made)
This is what we're thankful (this is what we thank, thank)

With Egyptian Pharaoh's or deity s head behind and Triangles and bl00d swet tears setup..

Puma also hired j4yz now... After B4ngtans...
A fan made a prediction about the trajectory of their songs.
images.jpg
1312.jpg

My take is that euphor!a is a "high" and then the feelings plummets darker from s!ngular!ty then to f*l....

Yes I think that's why they perform that often

-----------
Also something I thought was weird--> I get notifications/updates for SSBTS everyday because I haven't been playing for like a month now, but I swipe and ignore. Today I got one that said "boring???". I've never had a notification like that from a game.

------

I can't help but laugh at yoong's reaction the management was terrible lol
About the game, they might be tracking your inactivity. And $ugar was indeed funny even R*M they needed to complete that Δ.

Hopeful

Star
Interesting..
I like how she said that black hair is only for euphoria.. Tear will be having all new hair and styling which means all sorts of colors and styles... Which happened yesterday at lotte concert
:D
I smell something fishy... She knew they were gona change the colors but she didn't know exactly when...
And she hoped for natural colors... Which also happened

Interesting..
I like how she said that black hair is only for euphoria.. Tear will be having all new hair and styling which means all sorts of colors and styles... Which happened yesterday at lotte concert
:D
I smell something fishy... She knew they were gona change the colors but she didn't know exactly when...
And she hoped for natural colors... Which also happened
That person was really good. Made me doubt a bit too..
But imho I don't think they work for B*H cuz they're english is good seems like a native to the west

Last edited:
This poor guy who underwent abuse by the el1te talked about being tied, whips, chain, ropes etc.
And you know what it reminds me of?

THIS:DdlFyOHW0AEOxIV.jpg
DeHnwE_U8AAIvdL.jpg

DdyaV4kU8AARLus.jpgDUdksQFX0AAdPJk.jpg
DeXhP6wV0AA5CRh.jpg
https://twitter.com/relatablejhope/status/998308783318220806
https://twitter.com/_RachMon/status/998842930336026625

Someone tell me why they are made to wear this stuff? :mad:
This whole BDSM agenda by the sick el1te is some kind of message of what must be happening behind closed doors.

Wtf he looks like my friend (i did talk abt him somewhere in dis thread), except dat he has darker skintone, kinda like taylor lautner maybe....? I remember the day when he used to be teased by our classmates cus he could pull off the typical kpop boyband look lmao and it always ended up him gettin irritated.
Glad your friend didn't go in the ent. biz. Here's him with a tanner skin
93b5fa40971676024eb85133b8294d32e81ead57_hq.jpg

C3CJk28XAAMk9fJ.jpg

Last edited:

Sugar23_

Rookie
Hmmm... About the desert thing; one of the first red flags that I chose to ignore about B-tee-s is the fact that they had their turn in the barren desert for a music video as well
That reminds me of when I started noticing that something was wrong with them I started doing some research to find people who did analysis and to see what they had to say. So I found this video of this one guy who talks about the save me video and mentioned about the lyrics and how they seem to not be about love but Satan and about the spirits not finding peace and returning from the person it came as well as some stuff about bl00d swe@t and te@rs. I also see in the comments a lot of the commenters keep saying it’s concept but there are some that are awake and realize there’s more going on and that they are apart of something much darker aka the aluminaughty.
If you’re interested in the video and want to cut to where he starts talking about save me etc start from 1:43 but the video isn’t to long it’s rather short.

MochiAmour

Established
He seemed to look malnourished and was covered in bandages that relieve pain. This was apparently before Festa. Do you think it was a ritual and/or the reprogramming??

Or maybe he was rebelling because the news of Jin's grandmother brought back his own memories so they tortured him for his resistance before they decided to reprogram him.

Jimin is seeing having them applied in Burn the Stage because of "muscle soreness". It could be since their choreography is rigorous but it could also be abuse.

Tae was apparently COVERED in those bandages which isn't normal if it's caused by dancing. He was clearly beaten imo. JK is often seen with bruises in random places as well and has been for years which are brushed off as being related to dance. They can't have any marks on their faces so it makes sense they go for areas that are easily hidden and covered like seasoned abusers often do to their victims.

Last edited:
That reminds me of when I started noticing that something was wrong with them I started doing some research to find people who did analysis and to see what they had to say. So I found this video of this one guy who talks about the save me video and mentioned about the lyrics and how they seem to not be about love but Satan and about the spirits not finding peace and returning from the person it came as well as some stuff about bl00d swe@t and te@rs. I also see in the comments a lot of the commenters keep saying it’s concept but there are some that are awake and realize there’s more going on and that they are apart of something much darker aka the aluminaughty.
If you’re interested in the video and want to cut to where he starts talking about save me etc start from 1:43 but the video isn’t to long it’s rather short.
That vid was good too bad he just said it was a joke in fear of haters and didn't do anymore. In F*L extended ver. JayK entered into some barren land too (the desert) where the other 6 members where waiting. Just adds evidence that this time he joined them officially.
2.jpg
1.jpg
Rumors (apr 20, 2018): https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/rumour-has-it.131160/page-8
rumor has it some managers force their idols to give sexual favors in order to gain financial support for their company and that is how some idols pay off their debt since they sometimes only get 10% for their actual acitivities (remember one member in the group has a debt?)

rumor has it ladies code death was a satanic ritual

korean media hated BTS before they were successful

rumor has it yoongi and woozi asked kang daniel to be friends for unknown reasons

rumor has it two members from shinee were actually in a relationship (Ranfan said this too!)
The rabbit hole just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I watched the video :(:(:(
Poor guy is a brave survivor went through hell and back and now has a mission.

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
I don't understand, please explain. Do you want to say that rumours insiders say that Jim!n or Namj00n might be pedos???????
I'm not that user but I think they are talking about the same rumors I heard. Is not about them being pedos, the girl J1min and supposedly Tae3 were chasing was a minor, she was a member of the kpop group ioi and she was 16 or 17 at the time. according to that "insider" the 95 friends usually make bets to see what female idols they can get and wich one of them can get them faster. But with this girl they went too far and had to be stopped by other idols
The insider also said this is the reason why a Twice member dislikes J1min so much (she is friends with the minor he was chasing)

This is the rumor I saw like a year ago from those kpop "insiders" but I tend to not believe them because they never talk about prostitution or the ellite and the only thing they have are dating rumors so I wonder how much they really know (probably not much)

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
Rumors (apr 20, 2018): https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/rumour-has-it.131160/page-8
rumor has it some managers force their idols to give sexual favors in order to gain financial support for their company and that is how some idols pay off their debt since they sometimes only get 10% for their actual acitivities (remember one member in the group has a debt?)

rumor has it ladies code death was a satanic ritual

korean media hated BTS before they were successful

rumor has it yoongi and woozi asked kang daniel to be friends for unknown reasons

rumor has it two members from shinee were actually in a relationship (Ranfan said this too!)
thanks for the link at least this "insider" talks about a ritual. That's a new one