BTS discussion thread

blissfate

Veteran
Agreed X0
I think we have touched a sensible information (a real one ) and now they are trying to stop us by scaring or threatening us maybe ?
don't fall victim to their plan thats what they're wanting
we know too much so we could technically expose them lmao
but im just remembering what happened to mj when he did lmfao
i have an idea

SPREAD THE INFORMATION TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW THEY CAN'T ALL KILL US AT ONCE

Cocomj

Star
don't fall victim to their plan thats what they're wanting
we know too much so we could technically expose them lmao
but im just remembering what happened to mj when he did lmfao
i have an idea

SPREAD THE INFORMATION TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW THEY CAN'T ALL KILL US AT ONCE
We could but my question is how many people would believe us ?(also i have no friends so XD )
Yeah mike didn't end well :/
Your idea is good tho :)

Frozenrose

Veteran
Please..please do some research PLEASE
stop looking at the negative side of things some of what you mentioned can be used for both good and bad purposes
and this includes the third-eye
I have done enough of research and had enough demons coming at me since very young age. I'll protect my faith in Christ even at the cost of my life. So no, no one can make me go back from things that God has once got me out of.
That's my choice and I'm obligated to warn others on that. The one who lives in me is stronger than anything in this world. Christ has paid for my sins so I won't betray Him ever.
Also, I don't want to make posts about myself here anymore since the thread isn't about me. I think my stance on the topics I've mentioned before and especially my faith in Christ are very
clear.

blissfate

Veteran
I have done enough of research and had enough demons coming at me since very young age. I'll protect my faith in Christ even at the cost of my life. So no, no one can make me go back from things that God has once got me out of.
That's my choice and I'm obligated to warn others on that. The one who lives in me is stronger than anything in this world. Christ has paid for my sins so I won't betray Him ever.
Also, I don't want to make posts about myself here anymore since the thread isn't about me. I think my stance on the topics I've mentioned before and especially my faith in Christ are very
clear.
alright thats fine if you believe in Christ and want to warn others of evil
but please PLEASE look at both sides of things before assuming that everything is evil

Maggieca

Veteran
And for recently here's J1mbo performing in the l0tte recently and looks like his feet give way? Or he just trips? Idk he does seem a bit clumsy. But this might be a sign of his overwork, or just a simple slip...Looks like an alter maybe a momentary slip? See at like 0:05. :

A poster commented:
View attachment 10403

Looking androgynous here and BK vibe:
View attachment 10401
View attachment 10402

Also, I haven't watched but you may want to see;
And J1n's dad jokes, Idk if he even finds his jokes funny or is it all a front?
he is always tripping or falling. I don't know if he is clumsy or maybe he is weak for not eating well (or other reasons)
I remember when he performed with Tae-Min and right after leaving the stage he fell down:

Fans say he was only joking but dude keeps falling down.

blissfate

Veteran
Their stage color is purple ... Here
In another pic it was red
And then it's blue lights

They love these 3 colors
maybe they knew that their haircolor would be that way in the stage?
Because in that second photo it looks fine like something i'd get
then i look on the stage and i'm like UMMMMMM NVM

Frozenrose

Veteran
alright thats fine if you believe in Christ and want to warn others of evil
but please PLEASE look at both sides of things before assuming that everything is evil
I never give my opinion on sth that I don't have experience with. I don't have anything to gain from lying or giving a vain opinion on things I'm not familiar with. So yes, I've given a "chance" to such stuffs and nothing good comes out of it at the end. All glory to God for cleansing me and protecting me.
That's my last reply on this topic.

She could probably be trusted some of you all have the need to judge someone before actually considering them
Well, I gave her/him the benefit of the doubt. And took them seriously by asking proper questions and not dismissing them. But it didn't sit well with me how he/she was trying to create chaos by shading some posters and like being all indirect/roundabout about it. They could have addressed their issue directly but making people like ask 20 questions seems baiting and having like a 33 hours time limit just adds to it. The info. she/he gave seemed quite vague and looked like it was purely baiting, as I said and regurgitation.
Who knows he/she said they won't be posting because 33 hours is up but they can still make other accounts.
I doubt they risked their life for this thread or anyone for that matter if they're lucifereian and loves lucy. Lucifer is the epitome of deceit and lies.
I'm just erring on the side of caution. If you'd like to believe their words, I am not to stop anyone but as another poster said, it is probably truth mixed with lies which fundamentally makes it a lie.
The devil is so good at lying that many of God’s glorious angels did not detect his deceit nor understand his manipulative schemes. ... Lucifer was the first liar and with his lies he deceived one-third of Heaven’s angels. ... The Bible also says that Lucifer convinced angels to wage war against Almighty God! (Revelation 12:7-9) It would take a very convincing liar to persuade intelligent angels to rebel against Almighty God! If you think this was an amazing accomplishment, the Bible indicates the devil will again convince created beings – mere mortals this time – to wage war against Jesus at the Second Coming. (Revelation 17:14) So, do not be fooled. The devil’s lies can be so subtle that they are almost impossible to detect.
https://www.wake-up.org/lucifer/devils-lies.html
They must have been derailing imho because we might've touched some real points somewhere. On another note, I found this guy. Speaks about elite agenda.
On a BT$ note, since lucifer is a fallen angel, it reminds me of:
247673915002212.png
a4707f7d51f4d0c453d9082147d64245a70f4fc7_hq.jpg
And him being in the painting "Fall of Icarus" must be an allusion to something:
images.jpg

Attachments

he is always tripping or falling. I don't know if he is clumsy or maybe he is weak for not eating well (or other reasons)
I remember when he performed with Tae-Min and right after leaving the stage he fell down:

Fans say he was only joking but dude keeps falling down.
Idk if its just him being clumsy and the floor must be slippery and his shoes not having grip, could be. He did that starvation diet eating only once for 10 days, and collapsed/became unconscious. I wonder if he is still doing that. Possible. And I saw him collapsing when performing (in that an video) doesn't seem like a joke to me maybe some fans see it as a coincidence or something. But it has happened lots of times and he's been in the hospital for falling unconscious before/some injury. Could be possibly linked to the torture he is undergoing.
This dude seems to be in not a good place no matter what front he tries to show. Something is happening behind the scenes. (BT$)

f30d93de4ea4ca452ab17ed0a77fa672482ed9ce_hq.jpg
3e9b898d395c776d0292d5d7e86907b3.png