BTS discussion thread

blissfate

Veteran
Regardless of how Christianity has be manipulated and used in a negative way. I still believe Jesus is the way.

My sophomore year of college I had the opportunity to take an Intro to Religion class, I had to unbiasly study over 20 documented religions and have open discussions about them.

I will say this, a lot of religions have great principles. All of them basically promote love, peace, and harmony, but out of all of them Judiasm, Christianity, and Islam showed distinction because they come from the same origins. I don't know about Islam, but Judaism and Christianity were the only ones where there was a response from God and this was with both mono and polytheism religions. Even reading history from different groups of people who interacted with the Hebrews even knew not to mess the "God of the Hebrews"
sooooooooooooo
basically the moral of christianity is just
don't be an asshole and don't do rituals

It’s really late and I should be getting to bed
I tried to individually say sorry to everyone for the inconvenience today but there are too many of you lol
So ill apologise again for what happened it went out of hand and I’m very sorry I feel awful
Please don’t stop exposing though
Bless you all

blissfate

Veteran
Watched... Well that to i agree.. If the thread has 200000 views.. It sure is being watched from all around the world... Different IP addresses ..
And that's really astonishing for me too..

But the remaining nothing bad will happen .. These things are being discussed openly at all the places...
Antis are just trying to scare. More like trying to spread cyber terr0r around us.. We are not even a group.. Just 20 25 active users ...
terror isn't even an emotion don't let it get a hold of you
half of the reason why i took a break from this thread for a while
bc i was receiving symptoms of it

blissfate

Veteran
TBH occultists do get assigned to troll things like yt channels, blogs, forums, fb, twitter and when they feel something or someone is a threat to them by exposing too much, actually reaching people, they attack. They try to stir up confusion and discord in whatever it is they're trolling. This is BTS thread but yet they come in talking attacking religion, gotta ask why? They only mentioned christianity, judaism and islam, why because they want us who are religious to doubt it. It's their job to do this.
jokes on them i don't HAVE A RELIGION

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Hmmm... About the desert thing; one of the first red flags that I chose to ignore about B-tee-s is the fact that they had their turn in the barren desert for a music video as well
Well it does make this theory makes sense.
In Fire they shake hands with the hooded figure and later are performing for a room full of them and lastly performing with them. Symbolizing making the deal and joining them. Then in Not Today, they are in a desert, running from the hooded figures. Symbolizing Trying to escape from them. Then you have fake love, with them putting the cloaks on. They joined them and there is no escape.

blissfate

Veteran
I've been watching something about them wanting people to be on lower frequencies/negative energy. So this is quite true. Good luck on your exams and I will be anticipating that translation.

Also, to those interested here's the video:
This makes me re-think about the "reptilian theory" and in connection with B*T*$, I recall, J!m's L!e and his line "Don't be like a prey, be smooth like a snake". Also, got me thinking about royalty and all the reptiles/non-human things in their royal insignia/shields/symbols.

Another one of his informative video skip to 5:00 to bypass the intro:
You're more easily to be controlled if you're vibrating on a lower energy

blissfate

Veteran
LOL! I'm so tickled.
Yes, don't forget Hobi!
In all honesty, we talked about all of this. Not to be a brat, but can we get something that's newer than this and not so trite? A poster already gave us a grain of salt about these very things after visiting a priest (??).

What did they do to JK if you can see?
Why would spies only be assigned to the Kpop (or other) thread and this one?

Anyway, these last few days in this thread have been quite entertaining to say the least! :D
It makes me think we might be onto something if they said they sent spies on here

blissfate

Veteran
++Additionally.
Here's what they said:

What I can get here is:

J1n, Veee, or J1min- moonchildren (we already talked about this)
Sugar is a first-class magician (I didn't know they had levels maybe like the degrees of masonry?)
R*M plagued by bad spirits, also a magician (wondering is he first class? he wrote expensive girl must love first class stuff..)
Veee has indigo soul(idk what this means?), is bisexual and a different kind of magician as user @love for lucy said (Just to note their username is funny. Love for lucy? Love for lucifer?)
JayK has some stuff done to him (maybe MK Ultra or that initiation party we talked about before), his soul can't be seen
Jimbo- has many personalities/alters possibly a moon child (we talked about this), his soul is split, has deep colour (idk s this a good/bad thing?)
Jh0pe- has magic shield and they can't read hm (interesting they didn't say he was bizexual he had that bi-flag in his mv daydream)
b**ts is part of the biggest cult in this world (what is that biggest cult? !lluminati, skull/bones? idk what other many secret society out there)
I KNEW IT I KNEW TAE WAS AN INDIGO
WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT HIS AURA I SAW BLUE
!!!!!!
(sorry i got excited for a minute lmao)
and yes indigo means their third-eye is opened and they can communicate with the unknown
that seems to match his personality so i doubt whoever is saying this is lying especially bc of the aura he gives off

Sally.H

Rookie
!!!!!!
and yes indigo means their third-eye is opened and they can communicate with the unknown
that seems to match his personality so i doubt whoever is saying this is lying especially bc of the aura he gives off
Hello.

Could you elaborate on that part a little bit more?

I'm suddenly worried about V and Jin after what that person wrote about them.

Cocomj

Star
!!!!!!
Lmao XD
Talking about auras i was just wondering if you forgot about all of us ? :( (it's ok if it's because of your break )

Reactions: Lin

Awarding the most beloved boy group for their 33rd anniversary... nothing to see here really
33rd anniversary. Hm...

They both lost their grandmothers after 2 of the biggest moments (so far..) in their careers. It doesn't seem like it's coincidence that they both come back with blonde - typical MK-Ultra programming - after those tragedies. V appeared to be the saddest and most sympathetic during that Vlive after they apparently heard the news.

Perhaps it brought back memories and feelings since he experienced it too. They probably had to reprogram him because of it.
I agree. Possibly Mk ultra re-programming. 2 Possible moon children.
bblo.jpg
The purple choker here, androgyny

ttaaae.jpg
Blue contacts? Purple choker. said to have an indigo soul/aura
ttaee.jpg

Last edited:

blissfate

Veteran
How do you make the difference with low and high energy ?
higher energy means you're happy and you're unlikely to be controlled since you are vibrating on a higher energy
i'll post a snip it from this amino that i'm currently in if you still don't get it

everything in life has a vibrational frequency. We see it as matter, its just quantum particles in a constant state of motion. This energy - carries an energetic frequency that vibrates at a certain speed. Happy/energetic things vibrate faster, (positive energy). Lower frequency things vibrate slower and at a lower frequency, (negative energy).

Feelings of happy, joyful, peacefulness are a form of high vibration
Feelings of sad, fear, depression, and worthlessness vibrate lower.

credits: sua, taurus angel, march 27th

Basically to feel more happy cut out the negative things in life.
This is also helpful if there are negative entites/energies present, because the higher you vibrate the less of a chance they'll attach to you because of how at peace you are at

The more you get into spirituality the more interesting it is because you're just using your mind to create reality which is essentially a form of law of attraction..
But you can also use home-made items and things to assist you in the process which is essentially doing magick.
It just depends on what you're using it for because you can essentially create debt for yourself if its for negative purposes

when I see some of his pictures I get confused. Is this a boy or a girl? crazy how much his image changed with the years :oops:
Its a shame because the boyish look was good on him

And I found this pic, cute chain he has there

Agree about the look. And that chain looks like a minotaur.
In Greek mythology, the Minotaur (/ˈmaɪnətɔːr/,[1] /ˈmɪnəˌtɔːr/;[2] Ancient Greek: Μῑνώταυρος [miːnɔ̌ːtau̯ros], Latin: Minotaurus, Etruscan: Θevrumineś) is a mythical creature portrayed in Classical times with the head of a bull and the body of a man[3] or, as described by Roman poet Ovid, a being "part man and part bull".[4] The Minotaur dwelt at the center of the Labyrinth, which was an elaborate maze-like construction[5] designed by the architect Daedalus and his son Icarus, on the command of King Minos of Crete. The Minotaur was eventually killed by the Athenian hero Theseus.

The term Minotaur derives from the Ancient Greek Μῑνώταυρος, a compound of the name Μίνως (Minos) and the noun ταύρος "bull", translated as "(the) Bull of Minos". In Crete, the Minotaur was known by the name Asterion,[6] a name shared with Minos' foster-father.[7]

"Minotaur" was originally a proper noun in reference to this mythical figure. The use of "minotaur" as a common noun to refer to members of a generic species of bull-headed creatures developed much later, in 20th-century fantasy genre fiction.
220px-Minotaur-at-Greek-pavilion-Expo-88.jpg

Now he looks more feminine/androgynous

2131231.jpg

true. just look at this picture

and compare it to this one:

what in the world happened to this boy?
I agree. Quite a transformation. And change in some personality....Not just looks it seems... Some say it could just be puberty..But it looks like some MK Ultra programming.

Last edited: