BTS discussion thread

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
I gotta wonder if that was planned. Like, were those women actors? Planted there to cause a "situation" to get people talking and generate press?
Man something sure stinks! What is that smell ?!! It’s more horse excrement wafting through the air, lol.

On a serious note though, it feels like this kissed-Jin scenario (and possible set-up) is being used to set some type of precedent.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
“One thousand hugs”= 191 in gematria when Jin, who was being welcomed back from military at the hug event, was discharged from the military 191 days after his last birthday. Also concerning 191, this year, (again b/c of leap year) ARMY day, July 9, is the 191st day of the year. And here we have an event where Jin is hugging one thousand ARMY….Is it only a helpful coincidence for Jin that the company limited Jin to 1000 ARMY?
There is a key part to 191 that is worth mentioning as well: “ARMY”= 191 in gematria.

“ARMY” also = 201.The reason ARMY equalling 201 is significant is because BTS’ Festa Day/debut anniversary is on the day leaving 201 days in the year. Also “Skull and Bones”= 201. “The Jesuit Order” also= 201. Furthermore, “Order of Illuminati”= 201. 201 is a very significant secret society number.

It’s seriously as if these celebrity-associated names, dates and news items are planned, scripted and coded by the numbers (by the hands of a few).

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
As part of the investigation into the matter, it was revealed that the ones who committed it are Japanese. It may not matter overall, but it does matter to the JArmy who now feel "embarrassed" by the actions of these two. Japan is considered a "Jin Country" as he has a huge support there...so yeah, it DOES MATTER to them...

Well, sexual assault is a serious offense in South Korea, so anyone there could pursue a case like this...and BTS Jin is a mega celebrity there who experienced this kind of assault so the entire nation, specifically Hybe and Jin stans are adamant in pursuing it...Note, however, that "Jin being Jin, " there's a likelihood that he might just want to forgive these two who "lost control over their emotions..." lol
Gee how convenient- Japan is considered “Jin Country” and the 2 offending ARMY are Japanese, lol. Very juicy story right?

e-Enoch

Superstar
If I am not mistaken, the way BTS is touching the corner of their eyeglasses in the thumbnail is a total Freemasonic hand gesture. And man do they look creepy…
Even without doing the hand signal, it's been known that they're working for the Illuminati/Freemasons...The boys...now men...have been their "hot property" for more than a decade now...

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Even without doing the hand signal, it's been known that they're working for the Illuminati/Freemasons...The boys...now men...have been their "hot property" for more than a decade now...
Yep long suspected this myself, lol. I just like drawing attention to the signs, symptoms and symbols of their loyalty for educational purposes. I like to share and learn as much info as I can.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Lol...South Korea is making life "unendurable" for the North by blasting BTS songs in loudspeakers which can be heard many kilometers away...

So BTS songs are now "weapons of warfare..." :D

M3ttah

Established
Lol...South Korea is making life "unendurable" for the North by blasting BTS songs in loudspeakers which can be heard many kilometers away...

So BTS songs are now "weapons of warfare..." :D

Ok…. Imma say it: Garbage for Garbage. It’s a straight trade. :eek:o_O:eek:o_O

theartbook35

Veteran
Here's the way I see it: Don't eff around, because you will find out. If you tag someone's personal account with such childish nonsense and accusations, then you are going to receive a childish response.

It is so aggravating how convinced armpits are that JM is being sabotaged. I mean really, how would they sabotage him with a group that hardly anyone has heard of? There are tons of artists around the world who I am very sure are going to also release music on the 28th, not just JM. We are not going to part the sea for JM and require all companies and artists to halt all releases for his benefit.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Here's the way I see it: Don't eff around, because you will find out. If you tag someone's personal account with such childish nonsense and accusations, then you are going to receive a childish response.

It is so aggravating how convinced armpits are that JM is being sabotaged. I mean really, how would they sabotage him with a group that hardly anyone has heard of? There are tons of artists around the world who I am very sure are going to also release music on the 28th, not just JM. We are not going to part the sea for JM and require all companies and artists to halt all releases for his benefit.
Jm's fans need to reflect on matters which need a rational approach...and hopefully try a more mature response...playing "victim" as a fandom does not work...unless their stan truly is a "victim..." In any case, Jm's vocals absolutely needs improvement... :)

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established

Oh my goodness! This is more news by the numbers. If any ARMY is reading that news and getting all worked up over it, please just calm down and save your breath. It’s so elaborate with the many names involved that I personally don’t have the time or energy to fully break it down.

In short, “Geffen Records”, “Ray Kurzeka”, “Taylor Swift”, and “Gracie Abrams” all sync up with “Park Jimin”, “Jimin”, “BTS”, “ARMY”, “The Jesuit Order”, “Skull and Bones”, and/or “Skull and Crossbones” in gematria. Noteably, even the so-called ARMY accounts I have seen associated with this story are synced up with Jimin and/or one of the above mentioned secret societies in gematria. Here are just a few highlights for breakdown I’d like to mention:

Concerning the single release date in question 6/28:
(1) First off, 6/28 is known as the only “perfect day” of the year b/c 6 and 28 are the 1st two perfect numbers in mathematics. The perfect numbers that come after those are too large to fit a day or date of the year.

(2) 6/28 can also be written 28/6, reminding of 286. Jimin was born on the 286th day of the year. “Jesuit Order” is 286 in gematria.

(3) “Jimin” = 28 in at least (4) ciphers in gematria. Furthermore, Jimin’s current age and age during the upcoming single/album release is 28 years (international age)

(4) The song Kurzeka linked to apparently spite ARMY as “song of the year” instead of addressing their concerns, is “us”. “us” is oddly spelled in all lowercase letters. When spelled in all lowercase “us”= 28 in one of the case-sensitive ciphers in gematria. Another number 28 in this thing and because of this spelling, seriously?! I mean, what are the odds this is a coincidence people? And by the way, “us” also syncs up with “Bones” (aka Skull and Bones), “BTS”, “Jimin” and “ARMY” in gematria.

Furthermore, between BTS’ 11th anniversary that just passed and 6/28 is 15 days. “us”= 11 and 15.

(5) Also, note that one of the songs on Jimin’s album MUSE is titled “Who” and the offending song is “us”, lol. What a joke!

(6)* As a bonus, and perhaps craziest of all, “song of the year” mentioned mockingly to ARMY by Ray Murzeka= 613 in the Satanic cipher of gematria. This reminds of 6/13, a date important to ARMY. Also, 613 is the 112th prime. “Smeraldo Garden Marching Band” = 112, and this is the name of Jimin’s upcoming single on 6/28! I kid you not! What a mockery this thing is indeed!

Plus, this number 112 reminds of the fact that the Jesuits come from 112 countries worldwide. Also “The Brotherhood of Death” (aka Skull and Bones) is 112 in at least (4) ciphers in gematria! What are the odds folks?!

(7) And speaking of Jimin’s single title “Smeraldo Garden Marching Band”, it is 344 in gematria. Jimin is currently 344 months old (and some change) and will be when this single is released.

Last edited: