BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
From an Archived Post on Reddit...

Go to kpopthoughts
r/kpopthoughts
3 yr. ago
parkjichuu

I just learned that BTS' Spring Day is made in honor of the Sewol Ferry Incident, and now I'm balling my eyes out.
Boy Groups

[A BTS APPRECIATION POST]
TW: Tragedy
(correction: BAWLING my eyes out )
Here I go again with being 4 years late in knowing something but, once again, I'm asking you to bare with me. From what I read, it was never confirmed by BTS since 1. they were prohibited, and 2. the group wanted people to analyze the song and mv in their own way. But then in an interview in Esquire (2020), Jin said that the song was based on an event which lead fans to believe that the whole Sewol Ferry theory was indeed true.
Spring Day has always been one of my favorite BTS' songs. I've always thought that it was - simply - a beautiful song. Until now. Until I learned/read theories behind the song and its music video, and now I can't stop crying cause it's not just beautiful, it's deep and so well-thought of. It's beyond beautiful. It's exquisite. At first, I simply just thought that it's about missing someone, hence the lyrics, "I miss you". But it never dawned to me that it's a song about losing someone, missing that person, and grieving - one of the main theories being that the song was based on the Sewol Ferry Incident.
The Sewol Ferry Incident was a very major South Korean event. It was a very major event that I remember seeing it from our local news and, yes, I do not live in Korea. When the news broke out, I remember seeing a video of the last messages of the few students who lost their lives, and I remember weeping so hard. Yesterday, I saw the video again, and cried like a freaking baby again. Then, I decided to check the comments and saw that BTS wrote Spring Day in honor of the incident which lead me to do a research and afterwards writing this post. This theory video basically explains everything. After watching that theory video, I watched the music video itself and I couldn't stop sobbing. I don't even have the words to describe how touched I have become by the song anymore.
I know it's been 4 years since the song was released and it's probably late for an appreciation post but let me take this time to really appreciate it. I want to thank the members for writing such a beautiful song. Their minds are beautiful. I also want to appreciate them for doing something like this in the most discreet way - cause from what I heard the government avoided artists from talking about this. I also want to appreciate the directors and producers of the music video. They incorporated Snowpiercer and The One Who Walk Away from Omelas to represent the tragedy and every little detail in the music video tells something about the tragedy. I also just learned and realized that the title of the album (where Spring Day is under) is "You Never Walk Alone" - in honor of the survivors and the people who lost their loved ones, and the title "Spring Day" was because the incident happened on Spring time.
BRB bawling my eyes out! And just a bonus appreciation for BTS. I always tell "haters" who say BTS is overrated this: "they're not actually overrated, they deserved everything they got or will be getting" - and this masterpiece is a proof of that. At this point, I'm not even sure if I'm really not an army yet.

e-Enoch

Superstar
a new album ???

This is quite puzzling...but the name suggests a "one world system..." Mono means "one" or "single" and "chrome" means "color" often depicting "shades of one color" as in a "grayscale..." In slang it means "unexciting..."

Is H*be going to make "one system of control" for BTS artists and/or fans? It's obviously a digital system...a "single currency," if you will...like the CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency)...NWO...

What do you know? What do you think?

Appears like it's just a "new" gimmick to sell to armies...lol

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
This is quite puzzling...but the name suggests a "one world system..." Mono means "one" or "single" and "chrome" means "color" often depicting "shades of one color" as in a "grayscale..." In slang it means "unexciting..."

Is H*be going to make "one system of control" for BTS artists and/or fans? It's obviously a digital system...a "single currency," if you will...like the CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency)...NWO...

What do you know? What do you think?

Appears like it's just a "new" gimmick to sell to armies...lol
Yes the trailer below looks really hypnotic, since Hybe only care about profits, your theory makes sense

e-Enoch

Superstar
I don't find discussion about tomorrow by together, can anyone tell me where to find it?
Hi! Welcome! There's no specific thread for TxT yet...Would you like to create a thread about the group? Or you can also go to the "KPop" thread to find/make posts about them...

Yes the trailer below looks really hypnotic, since Hybe only care about profits, your theory makes sense

also

notice the glitching+the thunderstorm in the cloud and the door opening to the cloud. that’s all the beast system. entering into the beast system. pixels=rain. ragnarok. impending doom. dark clouds. darkness descends but how deep is the darkness within people that they can’t notice the darkness that’s wrapping around them as if it were a blanket?13465AAD-9A63-4883-A772-FA9E6216AF73.jpegA57A4107-6F0D-4DF8-B437-2CFE159AC61D.jpeg0CB78EC7-F84B-4FF7-9A89-2CD20FE5AC91.jpeg00DC3F24-9B81-45C3-8F74-2B2D13038BC3.jpeg6264B7F8-D3CB-4DCD-8EB1-B8304558C245.jpeg

notice the squares within a square. this is linked to dimensions within the dimensionCFE34BF1-0AF4-46C5-AD02-B2714C62CB9D.jpeg

notice the pixilated cloud here. that’s the world linked to thru the internet (the net between the realms) to the cloud. square/cube=saturn. saturn’s frequency. WORLDWIDE not just the earth but the stars as well and the planets basically second heaven. this is in preparation for the intergalactic/interplanetary union that is on the way real soon. the great deception.558DD8F2-FD94-41A0-AF0D-296AFFDB9871.jpeg06D67AEF-9A28-45D5-8755-5B1672BE2816.jpeg
memory clouds is layered. it also links to having your literal memory stored in the cloud. like for example icloud (ai cloud=eye cloud=saturn) but it also links to having cloudy memory->brain fog/memory loss->fake memories and such.
57650730-AD41-4D18-B1DC-E7AF11975499.jpeg

the barcode laser led light scanner-> this is the beast system everything will be scanned. iris, palm, hand, face, posture, body, even your teeth/bite will be scanned to enter into your bank account.

notice how the things forming the cloud are all computer chips. the door basically opens to a chip->the digital world/system 34337B76-AF7F-496F-B486-2FFB2B86EA2A.jpeg

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
also

notice the glitching+the thunderstorm in the cloud and the door opening to the cloud. that’s all the beast system. entering into the beast system. pixels=rain. ragnarok. impending doom. dark clouds. darkness descends but how deep is the darkness within people that they can’t notice the darkness that’s wrapping around them as if it were a blanket?View attachment 103951View attachment 103952View attachment 103953View attachment 103954View attachment 103955

notice the squares within a square. this is linked to dimensions within the dimensionView attachment 103958

notice the pixilated cloud here. that’s the world linked to thru the internet (the net between the realms) to the cloud. square/cube=saturn. saturn’s frequency. WORLDWIDE not just the earth but the stars as well and the planets basically second heaven. this is in preparation for the intergalactic/interplanetary union that is on the way real soon. the great deception.View attachment 103956View attachment 103957
memory clouds is layered. it also links to having your literal memory stored in the cloud. like for example icloud (ai cloud=eye cloud=saturn) but it also links to having cloudy memory->brain fog/memory loss->fake memories and such.
View attachment 103959

the barcode laser led light scanner-> this is the beast system everything will be scanned. iris, palm, hand, face, posture, body, even your teeth/bite will be scanned to enter into your bank account.

notice how the things forming the cloud are all computer chips. the door basically opens to a chip->the digital world/system View attachment 103960
All the possible meanings are fascinating...and H*be "simply" presents it as a "sales/merch ordering" platform...many people are utterly clueless...

theartbook35

Veteran
The Monochrome thing is just some merch, and it's accompanying a rerelease of their Japanese singles For You, on vinyl. That's the big deal..... lol. All that hype for that.

It's a lazy attempt at keeping fans interested. And it is barely working. Once stuff was revealed people stopped talking.

minnie82

Superstar
The Monochrome thing is just some merch, and it's accompanying a rerelease of their Japanese singles For You, on vinyl. That's the big deal..... lol. All that hype for that.

It's a lazy attempt at keeping fans interested. And it is barely working. Once stuff was revealed people stopped talking.
they even rerelease their old songs ???that's kinda pathetic ..

dumdududum69

Y'all need to find better way to update news. You can take inspiration from my quoted scriptures in the past. Like make it a bit more juicy to be hooked on with it. It ain't feeling appealing Im getting bored.
Then why are you here lol?
It's not like your "quoted scriptures" had any element of truth in them.
Just useless stuff that you believe is the truth. When in reality, all you know is barely scraping surface level.
You don't own the thread, you're just a lost cause.

Last edited: