BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
NYT article about suicide in SK entertainment, specifically K Pop:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/28/world/asia/k-pop-suicide-goo-hara.html?unlocked_article_code=1.Y00.JUUm.0PsC_9J4Rlia&smid=url-share

An "in-house" psychiatric clinic....WHAT COULD GO WRONG?!?!?!?

View attachment 102104
Sounds like this "psychiatric clinic" is intended for trainees/artists who have already "developed" or with "worsening" mental health illnesses...Could've been just a counselling office for more preventative approach... The fact that the company has to put up a "clinic" now signifies a need for curative measures...Overall prognosis is bad...

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
Sounds like this "psychiatric clinic" is intended for trainees who have already "developed" or with "worsening" mental health illnesses...Could've been just a counselling office for more preventative approach... The fact that the company has to put up a "clinic" now signifies a need for curative measures...Overall prognosis is bad...
This clinic would allow them to monitor their trainees and artists in such a way that would be bias and controlling. There's no way they'd feel comfortable sharing their honest feelings about their condition.

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
Him and JM do this a lot, the shirt lifting thing. It's one thing when the other members flip their shirts up during a live performance, but when they do it for photoshoots it's obviously sexualized. I mean goodness, those two, JK and JM act like s*x-crazed lunatics all the time. I'd hazard a guess that s*x is all they do with their free time.

minnie82

Superstar
Him and JM do this a lot, the shirt lifting thing. It's one thing when the other members flip their shirts up during a live performance, but when they do it for photoshoots it's obviously sexualized. I mean goodness, those two, JK and JM act like s*x-crazed lunatics all the time. I'd hazard a guess that s*x is all they do with their free time.
They were passed around a lot

e-Enoch

Superstar
Jk's explicit version of his song "seven" is all about that...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Why does the Lucifer image remind me somewhat of 1983 Michael Jackson- who JK has been imitating btw? Is it some kind of joke, unfortunate coincidence or what? The artist get inspired by MJ?
There seems to be an uncanny resemblance...at least in terms of the head pose, don't you think?

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
There seems to be an uncanny resemblance...at least in terms of the head pose, don't you think?
Yes, indeed. It’s not the first time Michael Jackson’s likeness has been noted in depictions of ancients either- recall the monument with the broken nose. Also unsettling is the fact that JK is striking a very similar stance, pose, and expression of this Lucifer. Not to mention the fact that JK has been totally biting off of MJ. Plus “Jungkook” and “Moonwalk” are exact matches in 17 of 36 Gematria ciphers that I know (including both of the Satanic ciphers). And this is not the first time I’ve seen this level of super-synchronicity with the content that BTS has put out, but at least the 3rd.

I have taken a break from this board for a minute, and many things I have learned while I have been away have confirmed to me in spades the spirit behind BTS. Many creepy things have led back to a concept I’ve seen them do, or a title, a dance, a name, etc. It’s much worse than I thought. And there are many more levels to the decodes that I have attempted previously on here. It’s sick. But BTS is not unique in this. They are like many on the world stage sadly. There are many similarities/connections among the different content put out by different individuals/groups on the world stage as well. It’s like a vast network organized under the ruler of this world.

Last edited:

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
the gold pin on Jimin's jacket looks a Baphomet or it just my impression:

It looks like a Baphomet, and also like a flower on another level. At first I was not inclined to see the pin as a potential nod to Baphomet since it is not pointing downward like the Sigil of Baphomet is usually depicted. I had been under the impression that a five-pointed star or pentagram needed to be pointed downward to signal Baphomet, but upon further investigation , apparently the orientation of the pentagram doesn’t matter.

If you think about it, this type of pin is fitting b/c Jimin flashes the Baphomet salute a lot- as the other members do as well (especially when they introduce themselves as a group). Jimin is also the member praised for his “duality” probably more than the other members and Baphomet of course has the whole duality theme going on.

Also as a side note, this white jacket and pin that Jimin is wearing reminds me of the white jacket and pin that Usher wore recently during his Super Bowl halftime performance. While they are similar, they are not identical. I never was able to make out exactly what Usher’s pin was actually. Anyway also interesting is that Jimin and Usher’s birthdays are 1 day apart. Maybe there is a connection there, or maybe not, lol.