BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
I'm not going to post the video here, because I don't know if it came from a Korean media site or an attendee, but there's a video circulating on twitter of YG giving a speech at his brother's wedding. I do know for a fact that there were Korean media sites that were present at the wedding and that photos were shared publicly with the family's permission. But the source of how the video was obtained is unknown.

In any case, there's of course the "we must protect YG and his family, it's not a public schedule, he didn't share it himself" blah blah blah all over twitter. I get so irritated with that fandom whenever anything gets leaked. They don't understand that repeatedly viewing it to demand it be deleted (and nothing is ever deleted from the internet, let's be real), is just going to give it more attention. Sometimes shutting up and not reacting in the best thing to do.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Recently he looking more dizzy and so drowsy.
I actually feel sorry for Jk... even at this age, he still seems to be experiencing some form of abuse. He probably feels dizzy because of extreme and "forced" dieting so he could "look good" in those half-naked photos... Doesn't H*be think that he looks equally good when fully-clothed?

theartbook35

Veteran
What are the chances...

"Threads won't be the best place on the internet without BTS" so says an armee...

I hope they never sign up for it. Cause if they don't, there won't be a massive influx of nasty armpits who will ruin it for everyone with their gross behavior.

theartbook35

Veteran
Having more epidermal exposures...going half naked for promotion to get attention is really problematic... that means this person doesn't have much to offer...in the deeper sense of the word...
I dunno, I think he wants to be seen this way. He's always been a show-off, and he's always been super over the top about it in comparison to the rest of the group. JM behaves similarly, but he's not quite as intense as JK. Tae is slowly going down that road, but with him it's been pretty mild.

Compare that to the oldest members of the group, who have always been very modest. Jin doesn't seem to get recognized as modest as often as YG does, which is weird because I've seen Jin show skin only once in promo content over the course of their whole career. And it's funny because whenever the more modest members release music, people will be talking about it non-stop for months, and continue discussing it for years after that, whereas the members who show off more (JK and JM) get forgotten pretty darn fast. Hardly anyone talks about JM's solo album. Nobody is talking about JK's recent solo projects. I wonder how fast Seven will be forgotten.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I dunno, I think he wants to be seen this way. He's always been a show-off, and he's always been super over the top about it in comparison to the rest of the group. JM behaves similarly, but he's not quite as intense as JK. Tae is slowly going down that road, but with him it's been pretty mild.

Compare that to the oldest members of the group, who have always been very modest. Jin doesn't seem to get recognized as modest as often as YG does, which is weird because I've seen Jin show skin only once in promo content over the course of their whole career. And it's funny because whenever the more modest members release music, people will be talking about it non-stop for months, and continue discussing it for years after that, whereas the members who show off more (JK and JM) get forgotten pretty darn fast. Hardly anyone talks about JM's solo album. Nobody is talking about JK's recent solo projects. I wonder how fast Seven will be forgotten.
Spot on. Perhaps these younger ones haven't realized that there's "more mystery" when they don't show much of their skin...lol...They obviously think that these "thirst traps" leave their audience more "obsessed" with them...yes, maybe with their bodies but not their music...so most just look but don't listen...haha!

Lily-Blue

Established
The fight...that "revealed" other things...about their personalities...

It seemed that Tae was "projecting" through "some choreo" a deeper emotional issue...

I always liked Namjoon, the way he was always like a quiet strength but a significant deterrent to bad behaviour. Yet I believe he's the most satanic of all of them with his 'no -religion' religion and constant occult hand signs. So I can't like him. But I do. V was a big baby here and attacked Jin for basically nothing, then cried like he was the victim. ??? I always wondered what the real reason for that attack was. But there was RM to the rescue again to make sure he was ok to finish the concert. A real leader.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I always liked Namjoon, the way he was always like a quiet strength but a significant deterrent to bad behaviour. Yet I believe he's the most satanic of all of them with his 'no -religion' religion and constant occult hand signs. So I can't like him. But I do. V was a big baby here and attacked Jin for basically nothing, then cried like he was the victim. ??? I always wondered what the real reason for that attack was. But there was RM to the rescue again to make sure he was ok to finish the concert. A real leader.
RM had to do his job. Otherwise, all the blame would have fallen on him if the concert was a fiasco because of the "feuding" members, Jin & Tae...

Tae's "frustration" over Jin's part of the choreo was more of a "projection" of his own longing for his attention... Tae has been in love with Jin since their rookie years...BUT there was Jk who was also "obsessed" with Jin...and Jin chose to be "closer" with Jk at that time...although, to the "violent objection" of the other ships, Taejin was actually, historically, BTS' "original ship..." lol.

Tae had actually "crossed the line" for his behavior towards Jin during their fight. But Jin simply showed an incredible amount of patience...even choosing to apologize first...

Fast forward to this day... Tae and Jin are closer than ever...or so it seems...even popping up on Tae's more recent weverse live despite his busy military duties... interestingly, so far...he hasn't done the same for Jk...lol