BTS discussion thread

Beautiful

Star
I can't stand any more of this. The normalization of emasculated men in skirts has reached every walk of life and it's hurting (at least) the United States and Canada. We're a total joke now. South Korea has been grafted in for years as well and will go down with this ship unless things turn around. At least there's some backlash against woke corporations pushing this ideology. People need to bankrupt companies that rainbowize kids through coerced idols and not give up boycotting until they're out of business. No second chances. I will never unsee that clip of JM now and I'm feeling nauseous.
Not only he but tae has history with skirts
He attended a award function with skirt
There are many behind scenes of him checking skirts in malls and trying a skirt if he finds one.
Skirts heels .. he has history with them

Everyone wore it except jk.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
The fight...that "revealed" other things...about their personalities...

It seemed that Tae was "projecting" through "some choreo" a deeper emotional issue...

Beautiful

Star
Openly throwing symbols
Triangle symbol for one eye
His house looks weird
He practices witchcraft or what. What is that ass chair
I was going through old posts and they believed v was born into occult family the way his family is secretive and little info about him and the moonchild theory

Looks like he was born into occult, his house radiates some weird energy

Isn't Lilith a demon
Diablo is a demon who directly works for Satan
Although it is vedio game but the production and it is very famous
At 8.41 she came i feared
I never knew they were this deep in occult
lilith = demon of the darkness/night, inanna=ishtar=venus=gaia=jezebel=dark feminine etc. i spoke about it here as the whole barbie movie has to do with it the same goes to the little mermaid and now the diablo game. diablo = devil in spanish. i've been noticing lots of codes surrounding spain and mexico even in the little mermaid movie there were such messages. the reason they picked dark skinned and a light skinned person as mains is because one of them represents the new moon while the other the full moon. the red moon is also shown in the reflection of the waters at some point.

okay so i noticed the way fans were screaming the name of the song which is the demons name in the quotes of this tweet
Nobody questioning a thing everyone eating it up not realizing they are chanting the name of the demon and worshipping it. when it comes to halsey she already has an alter of mother of darkness programmed into her thru mkultra. mother of darkness = lilith=siren=red hair=vampires=black & red.
i'm noticing lots of signals of switch in the system currently going on in music videos. for example if a person got christian alters on top and demonic alters in the bottom they will switch and the demonic alters will take their place at the top meanwhile the christian alters on the bottom. the demonic taking over those who have gone thru mind control. this is one of the meanings of the hour glass/the upside down/pole shift symbolism etc.
this is the reason artists are having a full 180 degrees satanic transformation like doja for example bc the time of the satanic alters has come and they are taking over.

theartbook35

Veteran
This explains why Halsey was at one of YG's concerts. That's to get people talking about them as a pair again, so that interest for the new song they are collaborating together on will be generated.

There are plenty of video games that have had incredible music made for them, but as much as I respect that I'm also not that interested in music from video games. To me it's a bit tired.

Also, why does YG need to be making anything for any video game? That opportunity should be given to a lesser known artist.