BTS discussion thread

Lily-Blue

Established
I can't stand any more of this. The normalization of emasculated men in skirts has reached every walk of life and it's hurting (at least) the United States and Canada. We're a total joke now. South Korea has been grafted in for years as well and will go down with this ship unless things turn around. At least there's some backlash against woke corporations pushing this ideology. People need to bankrupt companies that rainbowize kids through coerced idols and not give up boycotting until they're out of business. No second chances. I will never unsee that clip of JM now and I'm feeling nauseous.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Homosexuality is absolutely spiritual, I agree, and I believe transgenderism (not kids who are gaslit by transgenders but actual gender dysphoria) is a strong demonic spirit.
True...and the "increase in population" of homosexuals is because of "spiritual transference..." The truth is, "interacting" with homosexuals long enough could result into that "spiritual transference..."

I believe homosexuality is a spiritual disease, nothing else. This thread was started on the premise of them working as pawns of Satan which I totally believe that's the case but there is a little glimmer of hope everytime, may be they are normal in some sort of way but no, they are not. My point was why people of book specifically here knowing damn well homosexuality is a sin likes to push this idea onto them. Well it could be he is into men, but I hope that's not the case and he or any other person just comes out of it. I know you are not religious, and on the subject, we certainly don't see each other eye to eye. But yes I agree, bt* is not pro anything, that's just a money making gimmick. When they toured Muslim countries back in the day, they use to wear their clothing and some naive Muslims or kids got so inspired by them here in Asia lol because they market themselves this way to appeal the masses.

sister celestial's series on homosexuality/transgenderism the whole lgbtq trickster spirit possessed poor hurt souls is here and whoever want to can give it a listen/watch it. i will link below you are not obligated to watch it.

theartbook35

Veteran

How can people with so much experience in life could be that naive? I don't get it.

May be these ladies want to be relateable to youngsters but its lame.Also why their documentaries are going to premiered in Cinemas ..whats hidden about them, its same old same old. They just want to milk their remaining popularity every penny possible.

People who are twice the BT5 members' ages and basically old enough to be their parent, and are such hardcore fans of them creep me out.

theartbook35

Veteran
I don't have an issue them being fan but the way this lady said, "Oh Bts will find you" like its a spiritual thing. How could they act like teenagers, where is the life experience?
Well yeah, it does sound spiritual. It's crossing into zealot territory, or like cult worship.

I know even at my age, 36, I cannot relate to or act like a teenager. I remember being a teen, I even understand teens more or less, but I can't jive with them.

theartbook35

Veteran

Beautiful

Star
He served 7 yrs this
Which resulted in creation of this dumb vedios
And if you suddenly say he is in relationship with the woman his fandom hates most ..
They will obviously deny it and bring more theories to prove it wrong..
They littreally became Larry ship which is going on after disband alsoo

theartbook35

Veteran

So this nonsense is trending on twitter right now... Ugh.

Exactly how do they estimate these numbers? What percentage of these "fans" are not actually fans but work for the company? Cause I as an average person couldn't project crap about how many streams it takes to boost an idol.

The replies to all the tweets in that trending tag are absurd, and the ones specifically replying to this tweet I'm sharing here are also just as silly. Saying things like "done" and "on it" are hilariously compliant but also, what do you mean done? Done with what? There's nothing to be done with, since the song isn't even out yet.

I really, really hope they don't reach this goal. Not even come close to it. That'd be the most epic slap in the face. There'd probably be a massive riot among BT5 fans and I will make some popcorn, sit back and watch it all go down.

cadiz

Star
At this point except v jk everyone is having solo and why he is getting more opportunities with that voice
are you talking about JM?

he gets more oportunities because he is bang pedo's favorite, or maybe even his lover. who knows?

but after what happened to him the last time, he stopped performing live in music shows.
unlesss he takes some vocal lessons, his fans will only see him do playback

cadiz

Star

So this nonsense is trending on twitter right now... Ugh.

Exactly how do they estimate these numbers? What percentage of these "fans" are not actually fans but work for the company? Cause I as an average person couldn't project crap about how many streams it takes to boost an idol.

The replies to all the tweets in that trending tag are absurd, and the ones specifically replying to this tweet I'm sharing here are also just as silly. Saying things like "done" and "on it" are hilariously compliant but also, what do you mean done? Done with what? There's nothing to be done with, since the song isn't even out yet.

I really, really hope they don't reach this goal. Not even come close to it. That'd be the most epic slap in the face. There'd probably be a massive riot among BT5 fans and I will make some popcorn, sit back and watch it all go down.
they will never learn

last time he debuted number 1 on billboard and had the biggest fall in history of the chart on the second week

everybody knows their numbers are fake, but they still spending money on this. for whatever reason

theartbook35

Veteran
they will never learn

last time he debuted number 1 on billboard and had the biggest fall in history of the chart on the second week

everybody knows their numbers are fake, but they still spending money on this. for whatever reason
What's funny is after looking deeper into this whole "JM is coming" thing, it was apparently started by a fake account and the whole thing is bullcrap.

I had to go on quite the search to even find this. I did think it was weird that it was being announced so close to June 1st, which is why I started poking around for more info.

Obviously this fake account's agenda was to fool stupid armpits into thinking it's a real announcement then trending it to circulate JM's name.

e-Enoch

Superstar
they will never learn

They are absolutely brainwashed and delusional... The fact is, many of them are broke and simply don't have the money to spend on betees...Bang, himself, laments the declining revenue for H"be... (although he just bought Trevor Noah's mansion in Hollywood for $26M...).

Very likely, this "hype" announcement for Jm is disinformation...meant to trigger the fans to echo this fake news... most probably, "streaming" will be done by H*be staff themselves...