BTS discussion thread

it seems they posted a video and Veee expressions were bad as usual..
look this article:

WHAT'S UP WITH V'S EXPRESSION IN THE SUPPORT VIDEO..?

the comments are the best part, because Veee always acts like this

at the end, Veee cant wait to leave

and: the difference between him and other when greeting fans

just the way he looks at fans you can tell he dislikes them.
He's getting dragged on the Korean side, but international fans are supporting him. Why do non-korean fans find this behavior cute? He hasn't been popular at home for a while. I found a site that went in on his behavior, habits, faces, and he's not well liked by Karmyys. They consider him uncultured and ru

Attachments

Hahaha, guy looks like he's thinking "what the f*** , dude?"

I think the same. I think he dislikes the idol thing and prefers the acting. Seems also, as you've said, that he thinks he's better than the other members of BTS.

As @cadiz has said, probably likes the fame, that's why he's not leaving. Maybe I'm wrong, but he's gonna choose to be an actor when BTS is over.
The guy was looking around worried someone would think they're gay. Most of the w00ga Sqwad. have gay rumors, but keep a macho image that fans love and that can provide cover. Tae wants to be free and live how he wants, and it's his right, but his society doesn't accept that.

A picture of Jennie in the bathtub was leaked. The leaker usually teases a small part and then releases the full images. Bl1nks are clearing the searches and armyys will too if Tae is also in the tub or picture. Won't post her picture because it's violating and she has the right to privacy.

Fujiko

Star
The guy was looking around worried someone would think they're gay. Most of the w00ga Sqwad. have gay rumors, but keep a macho image that fans love and that can provide cover. Tae wants to be free and live how he wants, and it's his right, but his society doesn't accept that.
Is it true about Bogum history recovered in the hospital because of V?
You have understood what i mean...

Is it true about Bogum history recovered in the hospital because of V?
You have understood what i mean...
I heard that and can believe it's true. Tae is very well endowed and they went from really close friends to Bog4m disappearing. A nurse allegedly released his private info. They said he didn't have hemorrhoids but a rectal tear.

Stans were trying to find another way he got that's saying hemorrhoids can create tears too. Hemorrhoids can but it's a tiny tear, not something you need stitched or that bleeds a lot. Bog4m went into the military and recently completed his service. He did volunteer work with children, something he's done for years, and was seen in a different church. Hope he's left the cult and is improving his life.

glad he left. sexual violence is a serious issue!
Same he doesn't deserve that. They weren't really close during the Paris trip, even though armyys tried to make them look close. L1sa was like a bridge between them, including bog4m and hanging out with Tae. Why is Rm upset by this? Can someone with insight into Korean culture please tell me what happened?

M3ttah

Established
Same he doesn't deserve that. They weren't really close during the Paris trip, even though armyys tried to make them look close. L1sa was like a bridge between them, including bog4m and hanging out with Tae. Why is Rm upset by this? Can someone with insight into Korean culture please tell me what happened?

I am not Korean, but it seems that Vee is trying to forcibly wrap up the live, by removing his hanbok. He’s indicating he’s done, whether or not anyone else is. Typical egocentricism, IMO.

Truthteller

Veteran

1. [+3,185, -105] Just go serve... forget all these dating rumors and expensive bags or whatever...

2. [+2,080, -34] This guy's carrying around a bag worth 60 million won and people are seriously worried about him having to serve in the army. Jeez.

3. [+1,100, -42] He's living a lavish life off of the money he's made for himself, why should he get an exemption? What has he done for our country? And what's with this Jennie stuff? Just let them date, who cares. I don't want to see them in the media anymore.

4. [+261, -21] I don't care if BTS serves or not but I personally think V should. He will be taught how to take his hands out of his pocket and greet people properly ^^

5. [+97, -3] Poor kids are forced to serve. What makes him so important that it's being debated at all whether he should serve or not?

Koreans are sick of vee

minnie82

Superstar

1. [+3,185, -105] Just go serve... forget all these dating rumors and expensive bags or whatever...

2. [+2,080, -34] This guy's carrying around a bag worth 60 million won and people are seriously worried about him having to serve in the army. Jeez.

3. [+1,100, -42] He's living a lavish life off of the money he's made for himself, why should he get an exemption? What has he done for our country? And what's with this Jennie stuff? Just let them date, who cares. I don't want to see them in the media anymore.

4. [+261, -21] I don't care if BTS serves or not but I personally think V should. He will be taught how to take his hands out of his pocket and greet people properly ^^

5. [+97, -3] Poor kids are forced to serve. What makes him so important that it's being debated at all whether he should serve or not?

Koreans are sick of vee
I think they are sick of Bts in general not Just Taehyung