BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Taehyung's instagram. American Beauty. Pxxphilia.
And when we said that him askin his "mostly" underage fans to share their feet pics was a straight up big a$$ p***philia red flag we.were called crazy and "haters" . He's going with "even kids can have s*x shit too, and was.always promoting it more than the others, in his clothes, the so called "art" the way he acts near kids, yet people still defend his a$$. This Mf disgust me to the bones, fucking pervert.

Last edited:

M3ttah

Established
Sorry if you don’t mind could you please explain more about American beauty history ? How is it linked to p*do imagery
The poster is a cartoon version of the movie poster for American Beauty. In the movie, Kevin Spacey (a real life pedo) fantasizes about Mena Suvari, the teenage neighbor. Mena wrote a book about how she was constantly perpetrated in Hollywood as a child and teenager.

gmmontano92

Established
Yupp I watched some of it too and he had no energy. He was sitting down a lot or just standing there.

I knew a lot of members in the last 2 years barely had any energy but I thought he would atleast still have that energy that they had 2 yrs ago. But it just wasn’t there.

His rapping was ok tho.

The swearing took me out lol. He deffo did a uturn so quickly. He low-key looks like a druggie or is going for that look.
Bruh! I thought I was the only one lol. Dude looks like he stayed up all night on a coke binge

jem123

Established
A Korean restaurant for BBQ. They come here to eat what they have all the time at home.

If I were a member of a foreign band or anyone else, we would definitely try different food from the one that we eat or that is available in our home country!

teap3t

Rookie
Not sure if I can post the link from pa[aannCh@a

I can’t with people thinking J-h@pe nose is real.

Just cos his sister probably went to the same surgeon.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT J-H@pe DIDN'T DO NOSE SURGERY AND THIS IS HIS NATURAL NOSE

1. It runs in the family... Hobi@ nuna has the same nose. Their genes are strong..

2. Seriously it's a treasure it's too pretty

3. His nuna has the exact noseㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's the strength of genes

4. Hob@ nose is seriously a treasure

5. I knew that it was obviously natural, but after watching his nuna's Youtube, I was even more shocked because it looks the same

6. The power of heredity is great!!!

7. The kids claiming he did surgery always shut their mouths when we show them his nuna's pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. We're not only talking about a high nose bridge, but it's so smooth too... I'm so jealous of his nose tip

9. No butㅋㅋ He had this nose ever since he was born and it's such a pretty nose, but we can't say anything about it because of the trolls? What kind of priority is this?

10. Hul why is he so pretty? His nose isn't the only pretty thing
I don't understand this obsession for visuals.Feels kind of empty.

If I were a member of a foreign band or anyone else, we would definitely try different food from the one that we eat or that is available in our home country!
The best part of traveling is eating new foods, learning a different language, and experiencing a different culture. Hive artists come here and complain about being away from home while shopping, visiting prostitutes, getting high and doing whatever they want. Yup, definitely being tortured when they go abroad.

jem123

Established
The best part of traveling is eating new foods, learning a different language, and experiencing a different culture. Hive artists come here and complain about being away from home while shopping, visiting prostitutes, getting high and doing whatever they want. Yup, definitely being tortured when they go abroad.
I know right! the hypocrisy is higher than Mount Everest! haha

theartbook35

Veteran
Not sure if I can post the link from pa[aannCh@a

I can’t with people thinking J-h@pe nose is real.

Just cos his sister probably went to the same surgeon.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT J-H@pe DIDN'T DO NOSE SURGERY AND THIS IS HIS NATURAL NOSE

1. It runs in the family... Hobi@ nuna has the same nose. Their genes are strong..

2. Seriously it's a treasure it's too pretty

3. His nuna has the exact noseㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's the strength of genes

4. Hob@ nose is seriously a treasure

5. I knew that it was obviously natural, but after watching his nuna's Youtube, I was even more shocked because it looks the same

6. The power of heredity is great!!!

7. The kids claiming he did surgery always shut their mouths when we show them his nuna's pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. We're not only talking about a high nose bridge, but it's so smooth too... I'm so jealous of his nose tip

9. No butㅋㅋ He had this nose ever since he was born and it's such a pretty nose, but we can't say anything about it because of the trolls? What kind of priority is this?

10. Hul why is he so pretty? His nose isn't the only pretty thing
There is so way in hell that his nose is real. He had a VERY different looking nose when BT5 debuted. VERY DIFFERENT. His sister probably did go to the same surgeon.

This will sound so mean because I like Hobi a lot but he was way more handsome before the nose job. Now he's really unattractive in my opinion. I don't have an issue with plastic surgery because people can do what they want with their bodies. I just wish he'd gotten a nose job that elevated his handsomeness instead of take it away. I also think he did this because of that time people were trending on twitter to have Hobi kicked out of the group for being "ugly".

theartbook35

Veteran
I've read about Koreans never wanting to try anything that isn't Korean. Like, the BT5 members do eat different stuff, sometimes anyway, (such as SJ and YG seem to eat anything), but they get way more excited over Korean food.