BTS discussion thread

Their staff looks healthy and also show off how wealth they are. someone here mentioned how idols are servants of staff. Twice recently went to their staff wedding to sing a song
I think it was me. Staff is higher than idols. Even the cleaning lady has more power than the group. Fans think the staff is the servant of the idols, but it's the other way around.

Laura755y

Star
Their staff looks healthy and also show off how wealth they are. someone here mentioned how idols are servants of staff. Twice recently went to their staff wedding to sing a song
Yes thats true too, the whole industry is fucked up, alot of staffs(both genders) are pedophiles, and take advantage of teens, sometimes they even record them and blackmail them with it, whoring them too politicians, business men and some other celebrities too, they take them to vip room, parties and sell them to some old bag of bones, or even young ones, imagine they make them do heavy drugs at like 13yo ? It's sick fr.

Beautiful

Star
Park is a dad? If it's true, i trully hope he keeps his llittle family private, never bring it to the public's eyes, and never let his kid follow his path.
I doubt if it is him. Because man has a very childish character. And very sexy life. I won't wonder if he has done abortion to some. But if it is him i think he has to be more responsible from now onwards.
Could that be why he's not active right now? He was waiting for his baby?
It may be reason didn't he say sorry in weverse. I think he said in advance for this. Kfans won't be happy even if international army is fine with it. I think they will do same like chen

I think that is the same account mentioned t form group b has se# with high person in 2016. He is most handsome and popular person in group.
And in another account mentioned jn drama announcement is going come in 2 weeks
The fans in the comments are really convinced he wouldn't have a baby. How is it delusional for a man to grow up and make a child with someone else? If anything they're delusional to think it wouldn't happen.

I doubt if it is him. Because man has a very childish character. And very sexy life. I won't wonder if he has done abortion to some. But if it is him i think he has to be more responsible from now onwards.
It may be reason didn't he say sorry in weverse. I think he said in advance for this. Kfans won't be happy even if international army is fine with it. I think they will do same like chen
There's nothing they can do but accept it or move on. He's a grown man, almost 30. They never want btees to marry or be happy. I would say it's Jungkook but he's rumored to have an abortion in his past. What if it's Jin or Jh? I think Army would accept that.

arhur12

Star
There's nothing they can do but accept it or move on. He's a grown man, almost 30. They never want btees to marry or be happy. I would say it's Jungkook but he's rumored to have an abortion in his past. What if it's Jin or Jh? I think Army would accept that.
They mentioned that the male idol was born in 1995 so it can only be Jm he's 1995 liner and from Busan

arhur12

Star
I think that is the same account mentioned t form group b has se# with high person in 2016. He is most handsome and popular person in group.
And in another account mentioned jn drama announcement is going come in 2 weeks
Yes his fans might not accept it. It depends though if the baby came after marriage the backlash will be less. Pre-marital pregnancies are looked down upon in SK.

Onnanoko

Rookie
I have to agree about bigh1t. They want unique vocals and good dancers but won't invest in training vocalists. That's on top of their idols being malnourished, overworked and worn out.

Are you saying that even essem prerecorded their vocals for SHINe3 concerts? What about exo or their other artists? They have a great reputation for vocals. Does Taemin have good vocal control? I've seen his encore stages and he's pretty good. What's your opinion on A3spa? Thank you.
Yeah, you're right, very malnourished... no wonder they lack stamina that much.
I was talking about stages because essem doesn't usually use the lead voice on the backing track so you hear a single voice and it makes a very good impression because it feels live. The problem is: they use the same or max 2 versions of it! So if you watch more than one performance you will hear that they hit the notes in the exact same way. Plus, you don't hear the "movement" in their voices. I mean, if they're doing something like a push-up while singing or a particular hip twist, you should hear at least a flaw in the note, some variation.

I've seen Taem1n live in Japan some years ago and he was amazing, I can't remember a single mistake. I wasn't that near to the stage so I can't really tell if that perfection was because of lipsync. It is highly possible because if they do it for tv stages, they need it for full live concerts even more.
BUT SHINe3 are very good singers. Taemin is a great singer, nobody can tell otherwise... if they do, they suffer superiority complex! lol

I genuinely believe that almost every artist at essem is very well vocal trained. But their singing usually lacks identity imo. Their style is always the same.
I think the best vocal coaches help you to preserve the quality of your voice as much as they can, it's a matter of equilibrium between technique and color. I don't think that anybody should go for the perfect technique trying to erase their uniqueness.
The thing is: perfect vocals, almost no strain, less uniqueness or flawed vocals, a bit of strain, more charisma?

Aespa too seem to have good possibilities but I've seen a lot of lipsync poorly done... like they forget they should keep their mouth open more...

Onnanoko

Rookie
T@emin was going through puberty he said his voice was breaking so he did not take vocal lessons given to Sh1nee predebut. He only talked about nosebleeds which he may have gotten due to overwork+ being malnourished. Thanks for the information. Are you a vocal coach?? because I have heard from vocal coaches that all Hyb3 singers including T X T and enpipen have very weak vocal technique.
Well, even with puberty you can take vocal lessons but probably they thought it wasn't necessary at that time. Niel of Teen Top was a very good singer in his puberty, even though cracks happened especially when he talked.
Thanks to you!
No I'm not a vocal coach, I'm a singer, one of those with a "personal" technique, not a perfect one. I've studied a lot and participated to various seminars, but my latest coach helped me find a way to be better with my particular colors. Because when I imitate other singers I do better but I'm "less me", less true.

I can't agree with every singer in Hyb3 having weak technique. A lot of people hate Jungk0ok singing but it doesn't make sense to me. He is extremely stable, he has his style, when you hear his voice you immediately know it's him, he's extremely versatile. What's left?
He has more of a gentle voice, not a super volume and so? I think it's very wrong to make comparisons and think that low /medium volume = bad technique. Your body is unique and you may not be done for super volume, for example if you have a little larynx, you'll have less volume.
J1min and Ta3hyung are incredibly good at conveying feelings but their technique is very personal and not super convenient.
But the biggest problem is not that, it is that their qualities are not respected! How many times did you hear V having the same partes as the others?
How could he?? He has a very deep voice so no wonder he struggles with super high notes.
A smart producer must create parts to make the singers shine and give his best. If he's uncomfortable singing, obviously he won't be good and will end up damaging his voice.
J1n has found a way to hit the notes and be precise but to me his voice always sound super pushed, his neck tense and totally lacks emotions because he sings in a too "classical" way. When he sings he also tend to do the songs in the exact same way every time.

Beetees however are always live during tours, they of course use autotune but you actually have to be fairly good to use autotune live without sounding like a robot. If you didn't know, a medium autotune sounds horrible the more mistakes you do. If you do good, it won't be very audible because it barely corrects your notes. Lately some are using too much autotune and in that case it is very audible.
Amazing singers like Ar1ana uses autotune, metal bands use autotune, almost everyone.

T x t 's Taehyun for example have some bad habits like head position and neck tension and I think he can really improve a lot fixing those 2. He lacks emotions though. He himself stated that he thinks that perfect "technique/imitation" will convey feelings... I guess not lol.
I like Ye0njun the most because he has a more limited range but he's very good at keeping his color, stable when not moving, agile with notes.
He's too tense sometimes but not as Taehyun. Huening Kai is less tense on the outside but he is on the inside as he tends to not reach the notes.
So0bin is in the middle, even though he usually has less difficult parts and Be0mgyu is the weakest but he usually puts intention into it.

Enh1pen's best singer is definitely Jay. The most stable and with a good range. Jungw0n follows. Hees3ung really struggles to catch notes so even though he seems agile and they try to push him as the super singer of the band he has this major problem.
Riki sounds totally untrained or maybe trained to sound like others which really doesn't suit his voice color. A waste.

On the other hand, Str4y kdz and At3ez are always live. it is so rare these days!

Sorry for the super long comment!
I hope this is interesting for you : )

Onnanoko

Rookie
They are doing a huge concert in busan in October to get busan chosen in 2030 for the world expo

I was expecting jh to perform on some of the korean music shows as well but didn't happen yet

Jkay has yet to promote that ok but too bubblegum song with Charlie puke

Speaking of jkay he is extremely thin I'm pretty sure he has an eating disorder
He was a nice size and was still slender but with lean muscles and now he just looks way too think and pale
He looks unhealthy and bad,cheekbones are very hallow now and they weren't not too long ago
I don't worry much about his weight because he seems to gain and lose in cycles. The ones always super thin are more worrysome for me

arhur12

Star
Well, even with puberty you can take vocal lessons but probably they thought it wasn't necessary at that time. Niel of Teen Top was a very good singer in his puberty, even though cracks happened especially when he talked.
Thanks to you!
No I'm not a vocal coach, I'm a singer, one of those with a "personal" technique, not a perfect one. I've studied a lot and participated to various seminars, but my latest coach helped me find a way to be better with my particular colors. Because when I imitate other singers I do better but I'm "less me", less true.

I can't agree with every singer in Hyb3 having weak technique. A lot of people hate Jungk0ok singing but it doesn't make sense to me. He is extremely stable, he has his style, when you hear his voice you immediately know it's him, he's extremely versatile. What's left?
He has more of a gentle voice, not a super volume and so? I think it's very wrong to make comparisons and think that low /medium volume = bad technique. Your body is unique and you may not be done for super volume, for example if you have a little larynx, you'll have less volume.
J1min and Ta3hyung are incredibly good at conveying feelings but their technique is very personal and not super convenient.
But the biggest problem is not that, it is that their qualities are not respected! How many times did you hear V having the same partes as the others?
How could he?? He has a very deep voice so no wonder he struggles with super high notes.
A smart producer must create parts to make the singers shine and give his best. If he's uncomfortable singing, obviously he won't be good and will end up damaging his voice.
J1n has found a way to hit the notes and be precise but to me his voice always sound super pushed, his neck tense and totally lacks emotions because he sings in a too "classical" way. When he sings he also tend to do the songs in the exact same way every time.

Beetees however are always live during tours, they of course use autotune but you actually have to be fairly good to use autotune live without sounding like a robot. If you didn't know, a medium autotune sounds horrible the more mistakes you do. If you do good, it won't be very audible because it barely corrects your notes. Lately some are using too much autotune and in that case it is very audible.
Amazing singers like Ar1ana uses autotune, metal bands use autotune, almost everyone.

T x t 's Taehyun for example have some bad habits like head position and neck tension and I think he can really improve a lot fixing those 2. He lacks emotions though. He himself stated that he thinks that perfect "technique/imitation" will convey feelings... I guess not lol.
I like Ye0njun the most because he has a more limited range but he's very good at keeping his color, stable when not moving, agile with notes.
He's too tense sometimes but not as Taehyun. Huening Kai is less tense on the outside but he is on the inside as he tends to not reach the notes.
So0bin is in the middle, even though he usually has less difficult parts and Be0mgyu is the weakest but he usually puts intention into it.

Enh1pen's best singer is definitely Jay. The most stable and with a good range. Jungw0n follows. Hees3ung really struggles to catch notes so even though he seems agile and they try to push him as the super singer of the band he has this major problem.
Riki sounds totally untrained or maybe trained to sound like others which really doesn't suit his voice color. A waste.

On the other hand, Str4y kdz and At3ez are always live. it is so rare these days!

Sorry for the super long comment!
I hope this is interesting for you : )
The idiots at 5m told T@emin that he was tone deaf and he could never learn how to sing so he took lessons from a vocal coach outside of 5m. I think they just had shitty vocal coaches at that time who didn't do their job well.
I used to follow a blog made by classically trained singers. The blog is inactive now but the criteria they used to judge whether an idol is a good vocalist or not was whether they use breath support or not and how well developed their voice registers are. They said Bt5 are stylistic singers sure Jkay's voice sounds stable and his voice is very commercial but they said he has shallow breath support upto only E4 which is low compared to most main vocalists so they ranked them as weak to average. For me personally I don't put too much emphasis on breath support. There are some singers I don't like despite them being technically very good vocalists. BT5 have unique colors and their voices are versatile but they are indeed weak compared to other groups vocally. I haven't listened to T x T as so I can't tell how good they are but BT5 used to sound better. I watched some live performances from MOTS 7 and PTD live and they were struggling to hit high notes. I liked their Tiny Desk performance better everyone sounded good and it was probably one of their best vocal performance since the pandemic.

Enpipen is weak and they need to improve a lot. I think Ateez has a pretty good vocal line in 4th gen but they are nothing compared to 3rd gen or 2nd gen top Idol vocalists.

Onnanoko

Rookie
God damn, he look awfull, when ur life style is fucked up, thats what u get. I feel sorry for his younger self tho, they truly fuck up them kids. Their staff look healthier than them.
why you say so? He doesn't really look awful maybe just few years older than his age : (
If he looks awful then the 99% of the world population is awful

Onnanoko

Rookie
The idiots at 5m told T@emin that he was tone deaf and he could never learn how to sing so he took lessons from a vocal coach outside of 5m. I think they just had shitty vocal coaches at that time who didn't do their job well.
I used to follow a blog made by classically trained singers. The blog is inactive now but the criteria they used to judge whether an idol is a good vocalist or not was whether they use breath support or not and how well developed their voice registers are. They said Bt5 are stylistic singers sure Jkay's voice sounds stable and his voice is very commercial but they said he has shallow breath support upto only E4 which is low compared to most main vocalists so they ranked them as weak to average. For me personally I don't put too much emphasis on breath support. There are some singers I don't like despite them being technically very good vocalists. BT5 have unique colors and their voices are versatile but they are indeed weak compared to other groups vocally. I haven't listened to T x T as so I can't tell how good they are but BT5 used to sound better. I watched some live performances from MOTS 7 and PTD live and they were struggling to hit high notes. I liked their Tiny Desk performance better everyone sounded good and it was probably one of their best vocal performance since the pandemic.

Enpipen is weak and they need to improve a lot. I think Ateez has a pretty good vocal line in 4th gen but they are nothing compared to 3rd gen or 2nd gen top Idol vocalists.
Vocal range can be exercised a bit (like max 1 or 2 tones) but it's a natural feature, so it's wrong to use it as a comparison. You can't become a soprano with training. So saying that Jungk0ok's vocals are weak because of that... doesn't make sense. He usually uses mixed voice instead of belting, it's a preference. Plus, mixed voice is actually the best technique in terms of health and strain for the vocal cords.
The problem with the latest songs of Beetees is the wrong range, they are crazy high in the range you cannot use falsetto or head voice because it would sound weird.
Just write a comfy song already!

Enhyp3n aren't heard often singing to be honest, I'd like more occasions to have a better understanding.

At3ez are good for being able to sing live but the main vocalist is a little bit repetitive imo. Always sings with the same angry like attitude.