BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
The only one with a normal body weight is Hk and they're bullying him to start dieting. The others are underweight and too small for their height. I used to worry about Yj the most, but Bg and Sb are declining faster than him. Sb is 6'2, and I wouldn't believe it if someone said he was over 130 lbs. His frame is large but he has no meat left. There's almost no muscle on his arms and legs.
is this him? i just saw the article

[enter-talk] BEOMGYU SERIOUSLY SEEMS IN PAIN....

those companies really dont care about the health of the idols, the guy doing an interview and almost passing out

Beautiful

Star
There's something wrong with txt's Bg. I noticed his energy was off during the concert. He couldn't finish the interview today and had to leave early.

Actually there are more clips showing his illness or depression before only. But i think now it became serious now every one can see
By the first clip i know how fans are legends u know someone said he is going through breakup. When he clearly has health issues. And in 2 clip he gave indication that he is unwell.
Here u can see sb waist it not healthy for a growing men to be that thin
You can clearly see how thin his hands are specially his right hand. I understand the group dynamics but i genuinely think that sb and bg have true friendship bond. Sb can be rude sometimes to bg. But he is the only one who takes care of bg i think idk what goes behind. there are some behind clips sb taking care of bg. In whole tour he is holding and observing bg

Beautiful

Star
Here u can clearly say how staff is threatening him. He looks so feared. They are touching them unwantedly. And the one who said bg i love you weird. His eyes are way weird
When I came into this group i taught hk is only the weird one. But now everyone expect him are weird to me. Yg is whole different story. Boy seriously looks like soulless body just living means living. Bg i am fearing now a days boy became very quite in vlives. And when he comes near to camera all I can see is only skull. I can sound rude but here we are just commenting what we are seeing. When we know this much is happening why can't there parents and fans know. These should fans should spend time on observing idols instead of streaming 24/7

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
Here they said he is having clash with schedule. But sb and yg are having tight schedule bcz of their brand advertisement. I think they are taking him to some consultant. Or something definitely going behind

is this him? i just saw the article

[enter-talk] BEOMGYU SERIOUSLY SEEMS IN PAIN....

those companies really dont care about the health of the idols, the guy doing an interview and almost passing out
Yes that's him and I'm so angry. He was almost passing out and at one point looked like he did faint. They're being overworked and who knows that else.

Kimiko2

Established
They are doing a huge concert in busan in October to get busan chosen in 2030 for the world expo

I was expecting jh to perform on some of the korean music shows as well but didn't happen yet

Jkay has yet to promote that ok but too bubblegum song with Charlie puke

Speaking of jkay he is extremely thin I'm pretty sure he has an eating disorder
He was a nice size and was still slender but with lean muscles and now he just looks way too think and pale
He looks unhealthy and bad,cheekbones are very hallow now and they weren't not too long ago

Laura755y

Star
They are doing a huge concert in busan in October to get busan chosen in 2030 for the world expo

I was expecting jh to perform on some of the korean music shows as well but didn't happen yet

Jkay has yet to promote that ok but too bubblegum song with Charlie puke

Speaking of jkay he is extremely thin I'm pretty sure he has an eating disorder
He was a nice size and was still slender but with lean muscles and now he just looks way too think and pale
He looks unhealthy and bad,cheekbones are very hallow now and they weren't not too long ago
God damn, he look awfull, when ur life style is fucked up, thats what u get. I feel sorry for his younger self tho, they truly fuck up them kids. Their staff look healthier than them.

Attachments

Last edited:
Actually there are more clips showing his illness or depression before only. But i think now it became serious now every one can see
By the first clip i know how fans are legends u know someone said he is going through breakup. When he clearly has health issues. And in 2 clip he gave indication that he is unwell.
Here u can see sb waist it not healthy for a growing men to be that thin
You can clearly see how thin his hands are specially his right hand. I understand the group dynamics but i genuinely think that sb and bg have true friendship bond. Sb can be rude sometimes to bg. But he is the only one who takes care of bg i think idk what goes behind. there are some behind clips sb taking care of bg. In whole tour he is holding and observing bg
Bg is already tiny, so why aren't they making him eat more? He takes care of Sb, and Sb takes care of him. They have a friendship outside of the group. The only one who's doesn't have friends in the group is Yj. That's sickening how small both of them are. He's clearly out of energy in the twitter clip.

God damn, he look awfull, when ur life style is fucked up, thats what u get. I feel sorry for his younger self tho, they truly fuck up them kids. Their staff look healthier than them.
Their staff is usually beefy but the members are waifish. Sometimes I get the feeling security is there to make sure they don't escape, not protect them.

Kimiko2

Established
It entered the hot 100 at 82, so they're aiming his solo at the western market.
Hybee didn't send the song to radio it's the delusional fans who are mass buying/streaming to get the song to chart on hot 100

Plus I'm pretty sure the album will be mostly korean so it won't get much radio play except for the delusional fans who will beg and bribe the radio stations to play his songs

Jkay song with Charlie puke isn't even charting well and it's in english

Hybee didn't send the song to radio it's the delusional fans who are mass buying/streaming to get the song to chart on hot 100

Plus I'm pretty sure the album will be mostly korean so it won't get much radio play except for the delusional fans who will beg and bribe the radio stations to play his songs

Jkay song with Charlie puke isn't even charting well and it's in english
Thanks! Armys are claiming it's the best song, and acting like it's popular with locals. Why did they choose that song? He's a great rapper and performer, but the song isn't right for him. Without ot7, most of them will fail. Hive is letting the cream rise to the top, a policy it's using with the other groups too.