BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Casted powerful spells on their fans.. that is why fans refuse to see any subtle act of hate towards them..

The only way for the fans to understand V's hate towards them is if V comes out with a girl..
they werre really more worried about Lisa calling him "oppa" than him being rude or a druggie mess during the party
these fans only freak out when they seee a male idol close to a woman

Vision

Veteran
Not liking your fans is completely understandabe, despite how blind and deluded many Army are, you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

I feel like he's going to get humbled soon, if not publicly then privately by HYBE (lack of support, push for solo projects) if this continues..

V is cringe :)

PrincessPunch

Veteran
i remembered seeing posts here about james corden being a fucking creep, well papa mochi didnt want to share the texts had with harry styl3s. he clearly looked uncomfortable lol and fans are trying to figure out what the text messages were cause they briefly show his phone screen

keep in mind he's kissed harry sty3ls before too more than once. if armpits weren't so fucking psycho we probably would have already seen him pull this stunt with j1min

Kimiko2

Established
People can say what they want but even jk wouldn't do any of this shit! At least not in public
He also bows and greets fans all the time,no wonder Vee is jealous of jk
He can sing,is the star of the group and knows how to at least pretend to like his fans

teap3t

Rookie
remember the time when many bt5 members bought multimillion dollar homes in cash?
According to the kpop tea account shared by @arhur12 , it's money laundering by company through idols.
link

also,there 's some baby news with #bt5, around may last year.
link
Apparently,it is jm.Comment to a different post mentions about his pregnant gf.
link

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Passed around like a truck stop hooker. We would never have guessed that in such a short amount of time Sweet T would go from shirtless pics on Instagram to poppin bussy on a stripper pole in a shady bar, geeked out and all over nothing but male "models". This happened in what 2 days??? Lololol he couldnt wait!
didn't he start getting old to be passed around? isn't he 26 or something ? they need fresh meat

Truthteller

Veteran
People can say what they want but even jk wouldn't do any of this shit! At least not in public
He also bows and greets fans all the time,no wonder Vee is jealous of jk
He can sing,is the star of the group and knows how to at least pretend to like his fans
Wasn’t he spotted at a gay bar and other shady places where he probably gets his drugs. The things that happen in those places are even worse than this. He is also a druggie. Either way all of them have been passed around in Hollyweird’s music and media producer /executive private parties where no cameras are allowed before. If I remember correctly there were some blinds on this. As for T he is the trashiest member now replacing Jimbo.But who knows what scandals the future holds.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
remember the time when many bt5 members bought multimillion dollar homes in cash?
According to the kpop tea account shared by @arhur12 , it's money laundering by company through idols.
link

link
link
The money laundering is probably about j1m1n because he got exposed for tax evasion just recently back in 2020 when I was still an armchair and a Pjm there was a controversy about Jm buying an old shabby building. My gut instinct says there was something shady behind this move

arhur12

Star
Wasn’t he spotted at a gay bar and other shady places where he probably gets his drugs. The things that happen in those places are even worse than this. He is also a druggie. Either way all of them have been passed around in Hollyweird’s music and media producer /executive private parties where no cameras are allowed before. If I remember correctly there were some blinds on this. As for T he is the trashiest member now replacing Jimbo.But who knows what scandals the future holds.
Itaewon is famous for it's gay bars and you know who was caught there with his buddies....................;)

minnie82

Superstar
th
the maknae line is so messed up

Kimiko2

Established
link

link
link
I wouldn't doubt it if at least one of them has a secret baby stashed away somewhere and have probably most off them have paid off a girl for an abortion(jkay)

Once yn said he had a daughter but armies swore that it was a mistranslation and that he was talking about his dog but yn has a male dog

Sahi

Rookie
Jungkook knows very well how to please fans and how to behave well when the camera is on, unlike V who often can't hide his true feelings and doesn't care many times to act nice and innocent in front of the camera unlike Jungkook who always act innocent and sweet with fans though I don't think there is an idol that loves his fans that much for a number of reasons.. Fans are just numbers and they are tired of satisfying their fantasies and fake smiling at them all the time but who knows, I think Fans will be more surprised of the BTS members With time, especially as they are individual, and there is no team leader to monitor them, direct them, and speak their place, I think they will face problems and expose several aspects of them because we now see each of them individually without being covered by the others

Attachments

minnie82

Superstar
I wouldn't doubt it if at least one of them has a secret baby stashed away somewhere and have probably most off them have paid off a girl for an abortion(jkay)

Once yn said he had a daughter but armies swore that it was a mistranslation and that he was talking about his dog but yn has a male dog
there's this little boy named Rowoon, i think it's his name , i see some of his videos on youtube, that really look like Jk when he was younger, they called him Baby Jungkook infact, i wonder if he could his secret son ?