BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Dr@k3 - always given me icky dark vibes.....

View attachment 71517View attachment 71518
Didnt he name his last album "certified lover boy" and the album's cover was pregnant women ?!? And it's also the 6th of his albums.
And it was released the 3 sep 2021 ?!
The second song of the same album named "girls want girls" was released in 28 sep 2021= 6 ???
And if we add up the two dates it ll give us 5, the pentagram has 5 points...

Attachments

Last edited:

Riko

Veteran
Either he is indirectly promoting her channel or they are together.......

I thought there was something but realistically there isn't a chance in hell he or any of the guys would flaunt their girl in front of a fandom like theirs anytime soon. The dancer is either in bighits roster as a new trainee or choreographer and they're drumming up interest through JK giving her a y/n moment, or maybe he is trying to smash and dip out before the touring starts. But is she stupid enough to risk her entire future on itaewons resident hoe lol?

e-Enoch

Superstar
Betees as "puppets" and "promoters" of the global elites are "obliged" to promote UN's agenda on "gender fluidity" and homosexuality...

Doing "fanservice" is a form of "mind conditioning" for people to accept such agenda...

SK society has been "softening up" on homosexuality since the last decade...so "homophobia" is not as prevalent as before...

Betees has been very "instrumental" in "fulfilling" this objective of the controlling elites...

Aamy

Star
Hehehe. Sometimes I am inspired. But it's a shame for hope. It was one of their song I appreciated a lot. Not concentrated on the lyrics of course, but it's my type of beat and song so... It's the same for love is a maze. Totally what I could listen, I juste love these type of vibes. And then, of course, I was forced to learn that it was a monster who create these songs. Argh.

Aamy

Star
I think so too. Although she doesnt have idol looks but still, bh debuted someone like yg and turtle lol

I saw that. Fcking cringe lol girl is living the fangirl's dream life

Jk been posting these lyrics and its definitely directed to someone. And of course him and Nain kept texting each other after the DM event.
All i know is, like you said, these events are very off and sus. Maybe we'll know whats behind it in some months (or not bc bh
bought all journalists in kr lol)
Seriously when I read this type of contents I swear, I am telling myself more and more that we are actually living through their kdrama. They all correspond to some of their own clichee xD

Aamy

Star

This extract had killing me so much. What a good start for the day. I will do the subtitles for you :

ONE,TWO,THREE, AAAAAND ACTIOOOON !
Cameramen *start filming*

Mafia boss : Come on dude. It's just for the show. They are all dumb af. All I need is too stare into the crying goat and smile a little bit for him. Yep, just like that. Mainly, don't start laughing because of the stupidity of what I am actually doing for fame. It will be sus...
*Actually looking in the direction of the cam some seconds* good. They are still on me. At least, fuck, I am not enough into this. And I start to feel ashamed. My whole family will see this shit. They will disrespect me for several years but still.. I win too much money, let's get continue ! Look at me more stupid goat. Come on ! Respect the contract for fuck's sake !

The crying goat : I know you want to laugh at me wannabe alphabet hybrid bad boy. I can recognize myself into your face. I want to laugh too about the naivety of a lot of armys. We are going to show to our superiors how we can push this main ship. Come on, smile more little wannabe. Do like me, see my cheeks because of my smile? All the girls are weting their pants thinking I smile like a pure idiot for them.

Turtle :*looking if the youngers are doing correctly their work* hum. Not enough hot and salacious. Next time I will show them what to do exactly.

Laura755y

Star

This extract had killing me so much. What a good start for the day. I will do the subtitles for you :

ONE,TWO,THREE, AAAAAND ACTIOOOON !
Cameramen *start filming*

Mafia boss : Come on dude. It's just for the show. They are all dumb af. All I need is too stare into the crying goat and smile a little bit for him. Yep, just like that. Mainly, don't start laughing because of the stupidity of what I am actually doing for fame. It will be sus...
*Actually looking in the direction of the cam some seconds* good. They are still on me. At least, fuck, I am not enough into this. And I start to feel ashamed. My whole family will see this shit. They will disrespect me for several years but still.. I win too much money, let's get continue ! Look at me more stupid goat. Come on ! Respect the contract for fuck's sake !

The crying goat : I know you want to laugh at me wannabe alphabet hybrid bad boy. I can recognize myself into your face. I want to laugh too about the naivety of a lot of armys. We are going to show to our superiors how we can push this main ship. Come on, smile more little wannabe. Do like me, see my cheeks because of my smile? All the girls are weting their pants thinking I smile like a pure idiot for them.

Turtle :*looking if the youngers are doing correctly their work* hum. Not enough hot and salacious. Next time I will show them what to do exactly.
Naah park's face is priceless! Dude that so cringy, but there faces are hella good for memes . He wasnt even looking with fond.

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
Naah park's face is priceless! Dude that so cringy, but there faces are hella good for memes . He wasnt even with fond.
Told you. I thanks them and their shorts edits. I always find some masterpieces. I don't find turtle's dance again. Not the real masterpiece of sexy dance. But another one I found a moment ago. Dude was praticing the frog's legs dance. It was something.

I always read some comments under these. And sometimes, I can be surprise of what I could read, in the good as in the bad way xD

It was hilarious af. His face ! Did he wanted to start the freeze moment like these people on onlineclass ?

queen82

Star
Do you mean idols who are actually hide for their own protection? If it's the case, yes. Their country claimed to be open to gay relationship with all their fanservice. But it's so fake.
that's why i wrote it was a contradiction, i think there are many not just idols but many korean celebrities , actors etc, that were in closet and they probably married with kids etc and they have to hide their sexual orientation, that's really sad ..