BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star

Attachments

Aamy

Star
I would be scared to sleep in this room with all these faces staring at me. I wonder how armies parents feel with their daughters and sons worshipping 7 men like this. And towards the end this girl was near tears talking about her seeing b*s live in L.A. She acted like it was some kind of religious experience. Everything from the books she reads, to the journals she writes, to her graduation cap was centered around b*s. She even has plants because of rm. And she's not the only fan that is like this, which makes it all the more disturbing.
Do you want to see the room of my sis with Turtle? X'D
Seriously... This girl has some issues. No other words for this really.

Berrywon88

Star
Does armpits think he's talking to them ?!? Man, they're officialy fucked up.
Fr! The group and company are to blame for this. The amount of times b*s has said something that seems completely unrelated was about armies. If it's a sad song then it's because they miss armie. Obvious love song, it's not about a girlfriend but about armies. And well the group has even said armies are their girlfriend so..

Berrywon88

Star
Nain posted a choreo for btass “home” on her youtube channel. First jk posting her choreo and now this
Maybe my theory is right and she's secretly a bh trainee and buzz is being created through jk. They still haven't had a girl group debut. If it's not that then both of them are being mighty bold with their relationship. Jk posting songs with lyrics like this...
And posting a dance practice of her choreography. She did an interview where she reveals she used to claim jk was hers and fangirled about him for yrs. And now she's doing b*s choreography??

Idk whole thing seems sus and too obvious and out in the open when I put all their actions together. Like it's being orchestrated by bh or something. It seems set up. If one of them had a partner they would be more secretive about it, right? Everything this group is doing and the company's actions lately seem very off and sloppy.

Aamy

Star
If that was the behaviour of his old friend group, imagine what him and his new friend group get up to given he now has the power of money & fame backing him. No wonder he hides their ids in photos - they probs just as sleezy!
I was thinking about the same thing as you. I can't even imagine know in what the dude and his friends were actually involved. Or are still involved. You know, I really start to think that the clichees we see, with the villains kdrama are finally real I swear. I can totally imagine an amount of people still traumatize by mistreatments or assaults by members and Turtle included, but the villains are actually living their best life, with their money, clubs, drugs etc.... And I can see them, hidding in some forums to see how they couldn't stand a chance against these members. And to be desesperate to see how many fans they have.

Aamy

Star
Nain posted a choreo for btass “home” on her youtube channel. First jk posting her choreo and now this
Is this a new strategy of mafia boss ? Showing he is able to take a fan who seemed to be very fond of him since she is younger? Or showing armys that the wannabe bad boy can be interested with who he wants ?

She choose the taekookers's anthem. Hope? Song produced by a big pedo and molester apparently.

" We love we love we looooove faaanserviiice. You have no brain, no brain, no braaaiiin, fuck armys, lalalalalalalalalalalala looooove it"

queen82

Star
Maybe my theory is right and she's secretly a bh trainee and buzz is being created through jk. They still haven't had a girl group debut. If it's not that then both of them are being mighty bold with their relationship. Jk posting songs with lyrics like this...
And posting a dance practice of her choreography. She did an interview where she reveals she used to claim jk was hers and fangirled about him for yrs. And now she's doing b*s choreography??

Idk whole thing seems sus and too obvious and out in the open when I put all their actions together. Like it's being orchestrated by bh or something. It seems set up. If one of them had a partner they would be more secretive about it, right? Everything this group is doing and the company's actions lately seem very off and sloppy.
right the only official girl group that Big Hit had was Glam and it was long time ago ..

Berrywon88

Star

Aamy

Star
True. And as far as jk, he may be able to hide it better because he's been traveling around the world since he was a teen and had been exposed to many cultures. He seems to know the exact right things to say in public. For someone older like rm for example, it would be harder for him to hide his misogynistic tendencies.

And I would ask someone that is on the fence about b*s to please look at all the other kpop boy groups. It quickly becomes obvious that they all act the same exact way and even have the same manners of speech. There are not that many sweet and nice guys in the world! These idols have been trained well and b*s are no different. In other words they're all fake. Armies biggest problem in my opinion is that they are in a b*s only bubble and really think "their boys" are special and unique. They are as manufactured as they come. Even more so than other kpop idols because of their fame. They are representing their country and bringing in a lot of money so everything is heavily controlled.
A lot of Korean men are reputed to disgrace and humiliate their own girlfriends. A youtuber was explaining his own experience with his relationship with Korean men ( the woman isn't a foreigner) the girl is fucking beautiful, and she was explaining some men she met, had made her self esteem in a low way. They didn't hesitate to told her she should lost or gain some weight in fonction of their humor, whereas the dude weren't physically perfect themself. They always were comparating her with some others women. Models who had all the Korean beauty standards. One of her ex litteraly said to her :" you should have these type of legs. You would be so much more beautiful"

I know it's not only Korean men. I globalize a lot of course. And you have the same shits in my own place so... I don't know how to shade this, but there really is something internalized about their beauty standards, and toxic behavior with their own women. I know the problem is absolutely everywhere, but it still impress me when it comes to this place. I have the impression that they are really too far in their way of thinking.

And the girl, I repeat came from a wealthy family and is already beautiful.You can see it. I don't dare to imagine what is it to go through your adolescence with such high pression with your "beauty" even when you aren't poor. This is hell on earth for me.

I still wonder which member is more myso' and toxic when it comes to their relationship.

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
They told no lies. This "boy love" is marketed as being real and fans eat it up...
View attachment 71512
View attachment 71513
meanwhile the company and even some members are very much homophobic. Also, we just talked about today how everything with the idol industry is fake. Their interests, their background stories, their personalities...
I know this is a controversial subject, but I tend to distrust members who are homophobic. In the hard way I mean. Most of the time, it's just the fact they can't stand their own attirance for men. And I dare to add that they often come from very traditional family. Most of the time, against gay couples.

We should focus more on these men who constantly talk in a bad way of gay people. I mean in a very bad way. You can even see their eyes transform into Dracula and ready to jump on you, if you joke with them about their actual sexuality xD

I really speak about this with some experiences now. I meet a lot of men or women who were against homosexuality. Believe me or not, they are more logical and tolerant about this. It's not their vision, and don't share it, but they won't be not respectuous or be hateful. They aren't just agree with that. And it's when you meet people like them, that you see the difference with the fake homophobic guy who can't assume his sexuality and will be ready to throw gay men on the road with some cars driving on the road, and people who just don't understand BUT they won't make a fucking fixation on why some men on earth like to bottom. They are going to tell you what they think about this, without saying any insults. That's what I called real tolerant people.

I am not denying there are members and idols who are against what they are forced to promote with fanservice. But with the years, you know, I am sure a lot of idols starts to appreciate what they were doing with others male idols. And I repeat, the most hainous ARE the biggest gay. They just can't assume. I swear it's a real thing for a lot of men. And not the clichee man mix between some woman, and who speak with such ridiculous mannerisms. I speak about these virils men who hid behind their physics attributs.

All of this to say, members on here, just beware when people are too high in their words against gay people. It's that there is something fishing about this somewhere.

And beware to the bigs hypocrits who claimed to everyone they want a traditional housewife. And speak about this everytime they have the occasion.

Now if there are idols against the whole gay thing, they should have some serious ptds. Forced to do cast couch with a gender you aren't into, is one the worst thing for me. I don't know if I should applaud for idols who still have all their heads on their shoulders.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
They told no lies. This "boy love" is marketed as being real and fans eat it up...
View attachment 71512
View attachment 71513
meanwhile the company and even some members are very much homophobic. Also, we just talked about today how everything with the idol industry is fake. Their interests, their background stories, their personalities...
being homophobic and doing fan service, what a contraddiction ..

Aamy

Star
being homophobic and doing fan service, what a contraddiction ..
Ah. There are idols who still accept because of money and because it's simple and works with hormonal teenagers who are dealing with themselfs. And you've got of course the most hypocriticals.They love d.... They just can't assume because of society, religion or just internalized homophobia

queen82

Star
Ah. There are idols who still accept because of money and because it's simple and works with hormonal teenagers who are dealing with themselfs. And you've got of course the most hypocriticals.They love d.... They just can't assume because of society, religion or just internalized homophobia
you mean the closet one ? i think also because South Korea is an homophobic place from what i heard