BTS discussion thread

Bearry

Rookie
View attachment 68028
They never revealed it. As you can see instagram itself says they share this information just for the accounts which are highly promoted or many people have interacted with them. Maybe he never knew it would happen.
If it was about popularity then taehyung's account would be the first one to reveal the date since he has the most followers, but that didn't happen, his one was showed later according to the witnesses.
It says V, Suga & Hobi's info couldn't be viewed when we could do of others. But was revealed later. Seems to me "some people" put some effort on something.
Screenshot (60)_LI.jpg

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
If it was about popularity then taehyung's account would be the first one to reveal the date since he has the most followers, but that didn't happen, his one was showed later according to the witnesses.
It says V, Suga & Hobi's info couldn't be viewed when we could do of others. But was revealed later. Seems to me "some people" put some effort on something.
View attachment 68030
Sugaf's info are shown!

Attachments

Kimiko

Veteran
I was surprised how much older. His alleged gf is in her 30s! That's a big age gap, but jk did say he was attracted to older women so...
Hibe denied it just like with vee and when they deny so fast it makes me think.its actually true

Hibe usually ignores dating rumors but with jkay and m!j00 and now with this actress noona and vee with the chaebol's daughter its denied very fast

Berrywon88

Star
Hibe denied it just like with vee and when they deny so fast it makes me think.its actually true

Hibe usually ignores dating rumors but with jkay and m!j00 and now with this actress noona and vee with the chaebol's daughter its denied very fast
Yup, they denied it with a quickness. Her company and his..meaning it's true. Where there's smoke there's fire. How many women has jk been linked to?..well the whole bp group for one and bh didn't feel the need to deny those rumors because it wasn't real.

Anyway, I find it so ridiculous that these celebs can't openly date. It's so odd to me.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Why would he make out with someone OUTSIDE the hotel where fans, dispatch, and tmz are hanging around? He could just get action inside the hotel, that's what it's there for lmao.
There are two possible reasons for "getting the action" outside the hotel:

1. There are "insiders" in the hotel..."not safe..."

2. They want to provide "contents" for the tiktokers..." because they are running out of "shocking" materials...

Lmao!

Aamy

Star
Taek00kers and jik00kers are insane! Even if jkay reluntantly had a shotgun wedding with his five months pregnant bride those shippers would still be convinced that their ships are real and that hibe payed the girl to trap jkay with a baby to keep him away from his true love jm/vee
Girl no ! Please be quiet ! You just gave them others ideas for news scenarios xD