BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
I always thought bts's success was at peak in 2018 but no it was just the beginning. The success they have now is the peak with these insane worshipping armys. And much more to come over in next years. They ain't going anywhere.i don't think any of their earlier concerts got this much hype. Even little kids in my family know them. :(
They gained alot of new fans during quarantine so that's true about then much more famous now

I only knew one kpop fan a few years ago and she was an exo fan
So they arent household names just yet in America
Many people have still never heard of them, I asked my teen niece did she like btss a few months ago and she asked me what was a btss

Their music and dancing was so much better back in 2018 so the people who are becoming fans now are mostly in the fandom cuz of their worst songs which happen to be in english

Playsme

Rookie
Ohh..okay...thanks for sharing your opinion...:)

I must go and rewatch Taemin's dance vids...I really must watch more closely...Taemin might just be tricking me with his dance skills...lol.
You definitely should! Many have been tricked…

GmAry

Established
They gained alot of new fans during quarantine so that's true about then much more famous now

Many people have still never heard of them, I asked my teen niece did she like btss a few months ago and she asked me what was a btss

Their music and dancing was so much better back in 2018 so the people who are becoming fans now are mostly in the fandom cuz of their worst songs which happen to be in english
One of my cousin says she just loves v so much that literally she thinks about marrying him everytime. Lol.
And another person I know used to spend so much time watching bts and making their paintings and portraits that eventually her grades started falling down. Then her parents warned her not to spend this much time on them. They were so angry at her. She was literally going insane for them.

Fujiko

Veteran
Oh, yes! Have you seen that "dance showdown" between Jmin & Taemin? Oh wow, you are so right...Taemin is on another level!
Yes,I saw it,it was amazing.Jm was exhausted, he was almost fainting but he did well.Ta3min's technique and movements are impressive,one of the quality he has is the precision he put,when he dances he is very careful in every part of the choreo.

Playsme

Rookie
Yes,I saw it,it was amazing.Jm was exhausted, he was almost fainting but he did well.Ta3min's technique and movements are impressive,one of the quality he has is the precision he put,when he dances he is very careful in every part of the choreo.
Jimin did just as well as Taemin and please stop exaggerating because he definitely didn’t look like he was about to faint and if he did it would be understandable because he had already performed as well as performed afterwards, I swear some of you are very ignorant…

Fujiko

Veteran
Ohh..okay...thanks for sharing your opinion...:)

I must go and rewatch Taemin's dance vids...I really must watch more closely...Taemin might just be tricking me with his dance skills...lol.
Oh yes,he is only considered best dancer in all groups he is,and between dancers lol
It is impossibile having a decent conversation with army ,for them only bt* are the best in kpop even if is not true,what a shame,I feel sorry for them.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Veteran
Precision. That's the word. That makes him a league of his own. :)

Fujiko

Veteran
Precision. That's the word. That makes him a league of his own. :)
Yes,I am amazed because of the precision of the movements,I studied dance,so I can confirm that he is really a good dancer.Also he put emotions ,there are dancers with a good technique,but they are not able to express their feelings like he does.
Another good dancer is T3n.

Berrywon88

Star

My half brother a couple of yrs ago told me b*s were super popular with the girls at his middle school. He was 11 at the time. That kinda shows you their demographic.

He also asked what was wrong with them because they were always grabbing their crotch when dancing. I had never noticed until he mentioned it.

Aamy

Veteran
One of my cousin says she just loves v so much that literally she thinks about marrying him everytime. Lol.
And another person I know used to spend so much time watching bts and making their paintings and portraits that eventually her grades started falling down. Then her parents warned her not to spend this much time on them. They were so angry at her. She was literally going insane for them.
Don't worry you are not alone *facepalm* my sister is in love with Rm. Don't go to her room ! I was laughing some years ago when people told me one day that she was possessed by his spirit. I think its true now. She doesn't really care about the others members, she has one god in her life and I can't do anything against that

Your cousin need to be exorcised xD

Aamy

Veteran
Yes,I am amazed because of the precision of the movements,I studied dance,so I can confirm that he is really a good dancer.Also he put emotions ,there are dancers with a good technique,but they are not able to express their feelings like he does.
Another good dancer is T3n.
And then you have people like us xD If one day I try one of their choregraphy I will be to the hospital in three seconds, and I don't even talk about stamina. What is this? Impressionable

Aamy

Veteran
Surely you know about how some of btss fans were using the bathroom right where they stood in line ,peeing and taking dumps in public

So I'm implying that some armi are nasty af and I hope they dont do that in line again cuz its gross and unsanitary
Omg, I always thought it was just rumors. I already went to several concerts but I never saw something like this oh sh.. but it wasn't bts so its surely for that

Berrywon88

Star
Surely you know about how some of btss fans were using the bathroom right where they stood in line ,peeing and taking dumps in public

So I'm implying that some armi are nasty af and I hope they dont do that in line again cuz its gross and unsanitary
Yeah they don't want to lose their spot and they camp out for days I heard. I think it was Brazil where armies camped out for months outside.

Kimiko

Veteran
Ateez.is doing pretty good and I feel like if btss ever enlisted this would be the group that some armi would turn to...hibe doesn't want to risk their cash cows going away cuz they know another group could snatch enough fans away from them

If not ateez then maybe nct dream or wavy and all of them make better music than btss do at the moment