BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
You've got a point, with the make up and surgery, that's not the same. But even if they are average for others people, there are still beautiful
Well their fans think there is noone more handsome and beautiful then them, and i mean it, when you ask a fan why you think so they say and i quote"they win the most handsome face in such country or magazine" ...

Luisy

Established
Its not odd, its just pointless imo, in this forum no one knows no one , people are from different countries, you asking about an account user wont bring them back, nor give any answears, its just a derail of the thread, alot of things were being discussed and u come out of nowhere asking about someone no one knows about in reality, imo what you've been doing is odd, first was your thread calling out this whole ass thread sus, now asking about someone knowing goddamn well its not helping. Idk something about all of this isnt adding uo.
And.....noone isn't scared when people just disappear? Says alot

You just say I created a thread on this, but can't debunk one single thing out there, ok.

It seems here people are so much loving to each other(member). And when their fellow account just disappears and bringing out some points which is undoubtedly odd, noone seems to bother or to ask a question. Rather stops. Good.

Last edited:

Luisy

Established
youre saying that she was secretly deleting her posts? which posts, the ones that exposed or were detailed? idk whats going on but i do remember she did post daily. what are you thinking about her and her safety?
I added details on that post.

Laura755y

Star
Will this the

It seems here people are so much loving to each other(member). And when their fellow account just disappears and bringing out some points which is undoubtedly odd, noone seems to bother or to ask a question. Rather stops. Good.
I guess you meant Worried when people dissapear, not scared, we get worried that something happened, not scared.
This is the problem we dnt know eachother in real life, not even in social media, how is it gonna help luisy ?!? Maybe he/she just had enough, her/him deleting the post is indeed very sus and alerting wont say otherwise got a point, but noone here can do anything about it.

Luisy

Established
Will this the

I guess you meant Worried when people dissapear, not scared, we get worried that something happened, not scared.
This is the problem we dnt know eachother in real life, not even in social media, how is it gonna help luisy ?!? Maybe he/she just had enough, her/him deleting the post is indeed very sus and alerting wont say otherwise got a point, but noone here can do anything about it.
Hmm.....?
It means people are caring too much about each other here, yet when someone disappear with the possibility of the company being involved, they don't bother.

Cool. Then carry on exposing an entire industry and bh where you can't question the possibility of your fellow member being down bcz of the same company. Enjoy.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
It doesn't justify the fact that she stopped deleting posts right after I caught her. Almost she didn't want anyone to know. She just acted the way the troll jeans_XD did, stopped deleting posts when I caught them. It doesn't make sense.

Suddenly she is gone for months, then coming out of the blue just to delete is suspicious, it feels like she got into some trouble already or caught already. Someone who posts couple of posts every single day, suddenly thought to disappear for the fear of controversies isn't a good sign. She was attacked on the thread several times but never stopped posting other than one day. Noone changes drastically in a few hours. it's disturbing noone even thinks or talks about boti's safety or theirs unless I somehow mention this, yet someone says "Please stop talking about her". Idk it's very odd to me.

On another note, Idk if it means anything or not but, I find this odd why she kept this one particular post visible? The first one?
View attachment 66125

This post is on a page or around the pages where she was constantly attacked and she was in a fight with some people.
Why I mention this?
Cz I have a feeling whoever kept this post dis it on purpose. Almost like to look her bad, and so she is gone or something. She was deleting 18-20 sth posts within a minute.
it's a given she was deleting it by clicking her profile messages than scrolling pages, I noticed it when she was deleting posts fron this thread. So it means she could see that one remaining post clearly visible each time she proceeded to delete.

My question is, why anyone would do it purposely? I can only assume whoever deleted her posts simply wanted to make her look bad and non-credible to the public. I wouldn't be surprised if bh was involved or bh had a little contribution in this case.
[

Let’s just hope for the well being of all those who have miraculously disappeared like boti.
If boti did indeed have a connection with the music industry , its highly likely that Hybe could have inflicted harm on her.
if hive was involved in it and contacted vc or something to delete the posts than i feel a bit worried for her, i hope she's okay :(

Laura755y

Star
The comapagnies completly own this idols to the point were they're forced to do plastic surgeries, the thing is before they signed those contracts the idols already knows it, and if the idol is undrrage his/her family are the one agreeing on it, i mean how much must they be fucked uo in the mind to agree on such complete slavery.

Luisy

Established
if hive was involved in it and contacted vc or something to delete the posts than i feel a bit worried for her, i hope she's okay :(
Vc can't delete posts either anyone is banned. Banned members posts will be deleted all together in a second, not one by one.

Aamy

Star
Well their fans think there is noone more handsome and beautiful then them, and i mean it, when you ask a fan why you think so they say and i quote"they win the most handsome face in such country or magazine" ...
I don't even know what to say anymore, and congratulations for this, because I am talkative. What do you want to say at this point? OK so a magazine decret this? And? That's the argument here? Omg...

Aamy

Star
The comapagnies completly own this idols to the point were they're forced to do plastic surgeries, the thing is before they signed those contracts the idols already knows it, and if the idol is undrrage his/her family are the one agreeing on it, i mean how much must they be fucked uo in the mind to agree on such complete slavery.
I will be so scared to have my face or body totally messed up because of bad surgeons and to suffer several months, without knowing if the result will be good

Berrywon88

Star
random fact that probably doesnt make sense: when i first came here after months of being inactive, i thought berrywon was boti, but i notice berrywon treats tae more nicely lol, when i dont remember boti ever considering him looking even decent lol :D

but i feel more mature about this thread then when i first came here because i genuinely believe in what we have been discussing is true, despite not knowing the exact details of what theyre doing or involved in or HOW, and believe this thread is actually useful and legit, and what we speculate is valid
i remember boti.... i would tease her with tae, testing if she'll ever acknowledge something good about him lol, because it seemed she really disliked him, and criticized him for being lazy and stuff, no matter what he said or did lol
Haha really? Definitely not boti..I'm the rm hater lmao. But yeah I'm sure it became obvious that I don't dislike t*e but just find him annoying these days. I still think it's funny that if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have even gotten into b*s. He really is the pied piper of that group, he lures a lot of people to check them out. He's changed so much tho..

And dang boti thought he was lazy? Wow! He's a lot of things but not that. I read boti's posts on here when I found this thread and thought she was very intimidating and didn't seem like she was ever a fan of b*s. She seemed to know a lot of inside information if I remember correctly. And I think she made some hateful remarks, which made me block her.

And I also believe in the stuff we've discussed in this thread. I'm probably in the minority in thinking that the posts made even now could be helpful for someone that is a fan of b*s/kpop and is seeking the truth.

Kimiko

Veteran
Why bttss arent performing at any korean year end award shows
They have turned their backs on their korean fans to chase western validation and win grammy for military exemption

Then grammys only gives 3 minutes for a performance while mama gives them much longer and bigger stages

If I was akorean fan I would be pissed that btss/hibe think that they are too good for korean shows now

Then at the same time belittle everything not korean

Asahi

Established
They have turned their backs on their korean fans to chase western validation and win grammy for military exemption

Then grammys only gives 3 minutes for a performance while mama gives them much longer and bigger stages

If I was akorean fan I would be pissed that btss/hibe think that they are too good for korean shows now

Tx* saved the mma,the others artists were not popular,others were not kpop idols,bt* won a lot of awards,they only showed a video of them thanking for the awards,but the show was carried by Tx*

Last edited:

KEFZ

Established

Maybe cause they have to isolate for 10 days when they get home maybe? Idk

Berrywon88

Star

You just say I created a thread on this, but can't debunk one single thing out there, ok.

Wasn't she the one that made anti-semitic remarks? So why should anyone care? Plus, a lot of people are newer on here like myself and we came when she already had vanished. I feel your posts should have been made through dms not on this b*s thread where it would derail the conversation by several pages. Your other thread speaks about bots and sus behavior and here you are doing just that. Finally, I find it weird that you're playing Nancy Drew on here looking up time stamps, posts, and info on members accounts. Respect of one's privacy is a thing you know.