BTS discussion thread

They weren't trying to attack you :)
They just tried to point something out. it's clear english isn't their first language, you should've asked what their post meant instead of attacking their english immediately. A member making grammatical mistakes doesn't automatically make them a bighit staff, there are lots of non-korean members here. You need to stop taking things too personally because not everyone that replies to you with a different viewpoint is a troll/army.

Also it seems like your just throwing around these accusations because they've been posting content dragging bts left and right for months.
wow thank you very much *_____*

Peep how they change their grammar from post to post too, like you can't make a nonsensical post one minute and then come back with perfect grammar, that's sus as hell. Also, and this might come off wrong or offensive but i honestly don't give a fuck so here it goes: English isn't my first language so i do know or i can see clearly when someone is faking having a bad English or not: these troll accounts absolutely butch certain words in their posts but suddenly other words more complex than the butchered ones they do know how to spell?? Like, tell me you're downplaying your English knowledge without telling me so. They think they're really slick and i'm convinced is the same one or two people.
are u referring to me? That other post seemed nonsensical bc it was long and I just wrote what I thought at the moment, it's just like that. I just asked a question (a long one I admit) but here we are.

JimiJymy2

Rookie
Each and every single day they find recycled new content to release. What's up for tomorrow?

That's what the lady besides him says about their friendship:
"Our chairman Bang Si Hyuk whom I respect so much in real life and has achieved the biggest success among everyone I know. But, he is forever the Si Hyuk oppa who buys me good food. He even injured his leg and yet he visited the cafe in a wheelchair. He liked how there were many people. He even sent me a photo that we took 10 years ago, saying that it's already been 10 years since we've known each other. He's a sweet man, if you get to know him! I'm always so proud~ I always root for your amazing road ahead."

It reminds me of these staff performance reviews you have to write once a year about your colleagues, lol...good for him.
But it also reminds me of these farewell messages you have to write to a colleague leaving a company, regardless of if you liked them or not...In that case, not so good for him...

Not the comments under it omg -_-!!! People calling.him baby, and papa Tf! Naah, those fans aint right in the mind, wonder how they'll react when they know about his pedo sickness, disgusting.
Do not be disheartened @Laura755y !!!
Click on the link to access the article's webpage and go through the comment section.
May hope and laughter be restored to you in double portion.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
yea, for sure. to the outside world it's all the same (we know bands come and go; really good ones stick around for decades after), but for the members (in a kpop idol group), it's a matter of ending their experience as idols as completely disgraced/destitute or sorta ok still working for the parent company
don't know maybe the one that didn't want disband, have fear how their life could be outside the Bts world

i'll just throw a tantrum for 2 mins if y'all allow me: I'm not a bh staff :'(((((
some you are just bullshitting, some are speaking facts, some are just concerned bc this company's staff might be spread here and rightfully so, some are wary but slow down please.
Can't you make the difference between a damn shill and someone who is concerned abt the direction this thread is going (or went ages ago). Personally no I can't make the difference unless they are clearly speaking words that wants you to take some suspicious direction, like they have a hidden agenda, you know?

I never followed this group but somehow I found myself caring for this industry's fans given how young they are or how old they are even.
So the thing is: take the time to analyze. I didn't even sleep bc some of you said I am a bh staff :'(((( jk lol at least that made me aware that some of you just think that any single person who is against speaking about the members' outside beauty is a bh staff. No don't worry, I believe they are drowning in satanic stuff as well, also you all are free to speak about who they married and how many babies they have or where they used to live but when someone says that this is "futile" then you shouldn't take it personally bc it is somewhat true (and not about you so why the offense?).

if freedom of speech disappears even in places like this then it is the icing on the cake, the cherry on top, the flag on the top of the mount.

-not the person you think I am (i just have one acc, understood?)

Laura755y

Star
Each and every single day they find recycled new content to release. What's up for tomorrow?

That's what the lady besides him says about their friendship:
"Our chairman Bang Si Hyuk whom I respect so much in real life and has achieved the biggest success among everyone I know. But, he is forever the Si Hyuk oppa who buys me good food. He even injured his leg and yet he visited the cafe in a wheelchair. He liked how there were many people. He even sent me a photo that we took 10 years ago, saying that it's already been 10 years since we've known each other. He's a sweet man, if you get to know him! I'm always so proud~ I always root for your amazing road ahead."

It reminds me of these staff performance reviews you have to write once a year about your colleagues, lol...good for him.
But it also reminds me of these farewell messages you have to write to a colleague leaving a company, regardless of if you liked them or not...In that case, not so good for him...

Do not be disheartened @Laura755y !!!
Click on the link to access the article's webpage and go through the comment section.
May hope and laughter be restored to you in double portion.
Reading the comments was like when ur in bed and u keep feeling hot and cold, but duude he's fat asf, and being fat with a broken ass leg isnt good at all, the fact that he makes the idols who are under him go on a fucked up diet while he's like that makes no fkn since, someone on the comments said being rich means being obese, and i was like huh!!! Since when, probably they were being sarcastic, but if not then ...

Laura755y

Star
somehow some of them know that they are corrupt, but can't detach themselves sadly
Matter of fact, i came accross this and i was like huh! I think alot of those are underage and thinks thar being a part of q cult is something funny, if they saw the truth behind it, they'll be sick asf.

Attachments

Matter of fact, i came accross this and i was like huh! I think alot of those are underage and thinks thar being a part of q cult is something funny, if they saw the truth behind it, they'll be sick asf.
ikrrrr it just became a joke even though even them know it heh. But I wonder if some of them think that supporting their fav group doesn't mean supporting the company mainly bc I always see them trash their ult's company (Yg, Jyp for example)

e-Enoch

Superstar
Reading the comments was like when ur in bed and u keep feeling hot and cold, but duude he's fat asf, and being fat with a broken ass leg isnt good at all, the fact that he makes the idols who are under him go on a fucked up diet while he's like that makes no fkn since, someone on the comments said being rich means being obese, and i was like huh!!! Since when, probably they were being sarcastic, but if not then ...
He does look unhealthy. Being on a wheelchair because of an injury... that's sad, to say the least...

Perhaps he has some medical/health conditions that he's been "battling..." Obesity brings in a lot of comorbidities: High blood pressure, diabetes, gout, and various kinds of inflammations...

I hope he realizes, as he lays down his head on his pillows, that taking the route towards true love and kindness is the better legacy to leave behind...

That it's high time to seriously allow himself to be examined by God his Maker, and take account of what he's done in this life so far...

And that he can never take with him even a single cent when he goes 9 feet below the ground or if he turns into an ash...

Naked we all came on earth...naked we will all go... Not even those designer clothes can stop the worms...

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
ikrrrr it just became a joke even though even them know it heh. But I wonder if some of them think that supporting their fav group doesn't mean supporting the company mainly bc I always see them trash their ult's company (Yg, Jyp for example)
That will be along post so im sorry:
Those who are aware but still supporting the idols, and thinks theyre not supporting the comapagnies, are mainly so young and/or still dnt know how things work imo, and thats exactly what the compagny wants, to keep following the image they created for those idols, thinking that the idols needs help and some sort of victim (which is true and we saw that in alot of cases, but some idols are indeed involved in hell of shit willingly), and u should save em from this, so even though they're hating the living shit of the ceos for exp, they'll keep buying, streaming...etc, thinking that all these money and support will help their fav.
The comapagnies main goal is to work on the relationship between an idol and a fan,(so even if the fan keep cussing the comapgny, they really dont give a Fuck at all, thinking they're only screaming like goats, but will care if a big part of the fans stop buying their shit, cuz that will make them lose profit and they dnt want that right) so they keep them stuck in the idea of protecting and helping their favs is an obligation no matter what.
I saw this happening alot in SK but hyve took it to the extend, taking advantage of peoples mental health, they created some sort of a Virtual home/family that wont judge them, will look out for them, express its feelings, and show em how important they're, once they made sure the fans were hypnotized by it, they kept changing their strategies little by little, while the fans are noding their heads with agreements to every single shit they do no matter how sick it is.
A big part of their fandom, are young, have severe mental issues, family problems,traumas... etc,

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
If I didn't know b*s and came across their account I would think it was just a 3 member group.
Only the rapline ever post. The fandom will say their ot7 but every time they get a b*s posted notification on their phone I bet they're happy then disappointed to see it's rm again with his nature museum pics. Majority of armies are maknae line fans and they're paid dust.

JimiJymy2

Rookie
i'll just throw a tantrum for 2 mins if y'all allow me: I'm not a bh staff :'(((((
some you are just bullshitting, some are speaking facts, some are just concerned bc this company's staff might be spread here and rightfully so, some are wary but slow down please.
Can't you make the difference between a damn shill and someone who is concerned abt the direction this thread is going (or went ages ago). Personally no I can't make the difference unless they are clearly speaking words that wants you to take some suspicious direction, like they have a hidden agenda, you know?

I never followed this group but somehow I found myself caring for this industry's fans given how young they are or how old they are even.
So the thing is: take the time to analyze. I didn't even sleep bc some of you said I am a bh staff :'(((( jk lol at least that made me aware that some of you just think that any single person who is against speaking about the members' outside beauty is a bh staff. No don't worry, I believe they are drowning in satanic stuff as well, also you all are free to speak about who they married and how many babies they have or where they used to live but when someone says that this is "futile" then you shouldn't take it personally bc it is somewhat true (and not about you so why the offense?).

if freedom of speech disappears even in places like this then it is the icing on the cake, the cherry on top, the flag on the top of the mount.

I am sorry for the distress some comments have caused you.

Sadly, I do have my suspicions as well.

BTS discussion thread =/= Kpop satanic/Illuminati influence.

I think only the creator of this thread, who is no more active, can change the title. The title of the STB thread is too general and is not helping in keeping it satanic/Illuminati focus compared to the other one. So, I find it difficult to hold anyone accountable for the trajectory of this thread.

There’s also a skz thread. Although not active for the past two weeks, it was also titled a discussion thread. And to be honest, the content discussed there is not so much different than what is found on this thread and the other one…

In the meantime what I can recommend while you’re on this thread (at least for you to have your peaceful nights back) is, if you don’t agree with what has been said in one post then move on to the next one or share your point of view politely without using (purposely or not) psychological tricks. Also, if you have a broader knowledge regarding stb/hibe and satanic/Illuminati affiliation then please do share. We are all learning :)

Lastly, please remember that people would tend to reply in the same manner they were addressed as…so words need to be chosen carefully.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
If I didn't know b*s and came across their account I would think it was just a 3 member group.
Only the rapline ever post. The fandom will say their ot7 but every time they get a b*s posted notification on their phone I bet they're happy then disappointed to see it's rm again with his nature museum pics. Majority of armies are maknae line fans and they're paid dust.
Facts, everytime u post is 3 princess joon's and 1 maknae line, also why tf, does he always post shit like that, their must be a reason or a meaning to this meditation post he's been sharing, looking like some kind of a wannabe high museumgoer -_-

isabee

Established

omg stfu. if you have something to contribute to the thread then just write it. it sucks how every three days we have a random person come tell us how to express ourselves, what to write etc. don't take shit so personally. if you're not a hyve emploee, ok cool? then just laugh about it, and move on. i certainly would find it funny if someone told me they thought i was one lol.

we don't know you personally, and you don't know us personally.
your posts add nothing to my experience here. blocked.