BTS discussion thread

Well, " antis "werent the one creating a compagny with him and his brother's name, and forcing him to wear the clothes on his vlive and selfies then make him say" oh, thank you for paying attention to what i wear i'm helping small businesses "! That are in fact his partners and his own business , taking down innocent people in order to save his ass :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: bullshit.
The article posted is poorly written. It's hard to tell what they're saying.

Berrywon88

Star
Welp he successfully made the event about him. All eyes on jk, there is no way the other members are okay with constantly getting outshined like this. Also, it takes the attention away from his scandal. I'm imagining this guy running to a tattoo shop and impulsively getting this piercing when he saw he had been caught. Smart kookie lmao

T×t won the Artist of the Year at Fact Music Awards, breaking Btees three year streak. Second time I've heard of them getting an award that usually goes to btees. Fan wars incoming. Btees won most voted award, and artist of the year. Not sure if it's the bonsaeng or an award given to many influential acts or the donsaeng main award. T×t is spreading more into their territory.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Dude really thinks he's the sh!t. Hahaha he's so corny!
He's becaming more and more disgusting, can't stand looking at this smug face fr! But oh, well lets wait for his next scandal, he can't live without bringing attention to him 1sec after all. He s trying so hard, to keep people updated of his criminal side too.
T×t won the Artist of the Year at Fact Music Awards, breaking Btees three year streak. Second time I've heard of them getting an award that usually goes to btees. Fan wars incoming. Btees won most voted award, and artist of the year. Not sure if it's the bonsaeng or an award given to many influential acts or the donsaeng main award. T×t is spreading more into their territory.
Oh damn, the WW3 is coming.

Riko

Veteran
BTS didn't really do much this year so they wouldn't sweep the awards.

Did you guys see the reactions of the boys when Kookie said 'I lack in many things'. Bet my house on tae or rm ripping out that lip spike before the end of the day lmaoo.

Laura755y

Star
BTS didn't really do much this year so they wouldn't sweep the awards.

Did you guys see the reactions of the boys when Kookie said 'I lack in many things'. Bet my house on tae or rm ripping out that lip spike before the end of the day lmaoo.
Yeah, he lack in having a brain, and staying one sec without trying so hard to look like a wannabe sissy man running outta p****n site . If i was one of them id be like dude stfu.

Berrywon88

Star
Apparently jkayy and b+s lost an award to txt and also to 17

Its bout time the korean awards stop kissing their overhyped behinds

I actually like 17 and txt music it doesnt suck ass like jkayy and b+s music does nowadays
The beginning of the end. I saw a compilation of their performance and it was god awful. They did a seated version of boy with luv, then butter, and last ptd. All of their western middle of the road soccer mom songs. Bleh. How do you go from save me and autumn leaves to that??!

Berrywon88

Star
why a good looking guy like him have to ruin his skin with all those tatoo and piercing , he looks better a couple of years ago ..
I thought his tattoos looked good right up to that weird illuminati all seeing eye one. His eyebrow piercing suits him in my opinion as well, but that lip looks like herpes or a gigantic pimple. Eww. His face is super bloated too and it could be from too many piercings in a short amount of time. He better make sure they don't get infected. I wanted to point out that he got his right ear repierced as well. So that's 5 fresh piercings.IMG_20211002_120845.jpg
He's breaking down right before everyone's eyes. He probably hasn't stopped getting tattoos either. He's not even letting his body heal.

Berrywon88

Star

Riko

Veteran
He just needs to grow his hair out and leave off the fillers, once his face thins out again he'll look hot again. The lip piercing is awful, it would suit him more if he got a ring but he has no bottom lip either LOL.

Berrywon88

Star
He just needs to grow his hair out and leave off the fillers, once his face thins out again he'll look hot again. The lip piercing is awful, it would suit him more if he got a ring but he has no bottom lip either LOL.
Haha true, he doesn't really have enough lip to have a ring. And you're right I forgot he's addicted to plastic surgery as well. Actually all of them have that puffy pillow fillers face. They probably got a touch up and a group discount before the show.