BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
What do you mean? A mixtape or a scandal?

Kris Wu's in jail. He's been detained by the Chinese police since Saturday and could really be in trouble. A lot of people thought he was going to Canada. This means they wouldn't accept him or he wasn't allowed to leave the country.

This whole Kris Wu news makes you think what are other idols hiding but just haven't been caught yet.

This whole Kris Wu news makes you think what are other idols hiding but just haven't been caught yet.
That country lets rich people get away with a lot. One of the girls might be under 14 or be someone well connected or rich. Everyone expected him to go to Canada but glad they got him. That's disgusting. I wonder if he did the same in SK, Japan or Canada. He and Seungri are the tip of an iceberg.

Berrywon88

Star
That country lets rich people get away with a lot. One of the girls might be under 14 or be someone well connected or rich. Everyone expected him to go to Canada but glad they got him. That's disgusting. I wonder if he did the same in SK, Japan or Canada. He and Seungri are the tip of an iceberg.
Omg under 14! I'm glad they got him too. I hope gets a lot of jail time, but they never seem to.

Tsunami

Established
It takes a long time for new to reach international fans. Anyone else noticing that most btees fans are newer? What happened to the original Armys and older fansites? This explains what happened. It's from a year ago, right before covid and the lockdowns. A lot of Tae sites have stopped posting. This is for Namjoon.

View attachment 59484
View attachment 59485
View attachment 59490View attachment 59491View attachment 59492View attachment 59493View attachment 59494View attachment 59495View attachment 59496
So could we conclude that this is the beginning of the end for BTS or just the westernization of the group (which I hope they realize that it will be hellish for them). Interesting... even though weverse has over 11 million and the number is only rising... I hope these new fans interest in them fades away fastly...

Berrywon88

Star
It takes a long time for new to reach international fans. Anyone else noticing that most btees fans are newer? What happened to the original Armys and older fansites? This explains what happened. It's from a year ago, right before covid and the lockdowns. A lot of Tae sites have stopped posting. This is for Namjoon.

View attachment 59484
View attachment 59485
View attachment 59490View attachment 59491View attachment 59492View attachment 59493View attachment 59494View attachment 59495View attachment 59496
Alot of Karmys put their idols on an impossible pedestal. They spend a ton of money on them, tickets, merch, projects...devote most of their waking hours to vote and cover up any scandals. So in a way they feel they own them and that the groups success is due to them. The minute a group seems like it's not showering them with attention they (Korean fans) leave the fandom. This is why b*s constantly complemented Karmys, would ask them what they thought, tell them specifically how much they missed seeing them when overseas. Now they couldn't give a crap. All B*S talk about is American awards and charts. This will be their downfall, because the U.S. is fickle with their own artists let alone a foreign act. They are and never will be taken seriously here esp when most of their new fans are annoying 10 yr olds. The old saying, "don't bite the hand that feeds you" comes to mind.

Berrywon88

Star
So could we conclude that this is the beginning of the end for BTS or just the westernization of the group (which I hope they realize that it will be hellish for them). Interesting... even though weverse has over 11 million and the number is only rising... I hope these new fans interest in them fades away fastly...
Oh their interest will definitely fade. B*s is on borrowed time. These new fans are much younger than previous armys hence why they like this kidz bop stuff the group releases now. They will grow up and out of their obsession and later joke to their friends about ever liking them.

Fujiko

Star
Hi guys♡♡I left kpop fandom,and i left music.
There are too much evil stuffs.
Thanks to this thread for opening my eyes.
This industry is toxic.
The kris wu situation is disgusting.
They are liars,pedos,perverted
And monsters.
Another garbage is Maneskin,eurovision winners.
Maybe bt* are better than them.
The last video is disgusting.They didn't deserve the eurovision victory.
I feel shame for them.
Music in these days is horrible.I thought with bt* the limit of trash was reached.
But maneskin...is worst

Last edited:

Tsunami

Established
Hi guys♡♡I left kpop fandom,and i left music.
There are too much evil stuffs.
Thanks to this thread for opening my eyes.
This industry is toxic.
The kris wu situation is disgusting.
They are liars,pedos,perverted
And monsters.
Another garbage is Maneskin,eurovision winners.
Maybe bt* are better than them.
The last video is disgusting.They didn't deserve the eurovision victory.
I feel shame for them.
Music in these days is horrible.I thought with bt* the limit of trash was reached.
But maneskin...is worst
I too am grateful for this forum.. I was suspicious of the band from the beginning, but not gonna lie, enjoyed their music. But now I deleted all traces of them on my accounts, even deleted my reverse acc...away from this toxic industry! Hope you feel better now and surround yourself with good stuff only <3

Tsunami

Established
Alot of Karmys put their idols on an impossible pedestal. They spend a ton of money on them, tickets, merch, projects...devote most of their waking hours to vote and cover up any scandals. So in a way they feel they own them and that the groups success is due to them. The minute a group seems like it's not showering them with attention they (Korean fans) leave the fandom. This is why b*s constantly complemented Karmys, would ask them what they thought, tell them specifically how much they missed seeing them when overseas. Now they couldn't give a crap. All B*S talk about is American awards and charts. This will be their downfall, because the U.S. is fickle with their own artists let alone a foreign act. They are and never will be taken seriously here esp when most of their new fans are annoying 10 yr olds. The old saying, "don't bite the hand that feeds you" comes to mind.
No meaning to be racist but I hardly see BTS having a strong foothold in Europe at least... probably the younger kids yes but otherwise no... It is interesting that so much truth is being told lately and as I believe the bad ways of success are very fast and productive, but only the ones with true, good intentions and high vibrations last for long... I hope that the downfall of the group will save the members...

Fujiko

Star
I too am grateful for this forum.. I was suspicious of the band from the beginning, but not gonna lie, enjoyed their music. But now I deleted all traces of them on my accounts, even deleted my reverse acc...away from this toxic industry! Hope you feel better now and surround yourself with good stuff only <3
I enjoied their music too ,but i noticed the brainwash,so i felt tired to follow all these celebrities,and i cut with music.I was not able to understand how brainwashed i was.
This industry is not for humans.
I feel better,thanks♡♡

Tsunami

Established
I enjoied their music too ,but i noticed the brainwash,so i felt tired to follow all these celebrities,and i cut with music.I was not able to understand how brainwashed i was.
This industry is not for humans.
I feel better,thanks♡♡
I am glad to hear it! If you ever have the urge again to listen to them, fight it ( I kinda had such small urge). But now am back to classical music and meditation! Also diving back into the folklore music of your culture is a thing I recommend!

eaisa

Established
What do you mean? A mixtape or a scandal?

Kris Wu's in jail. He's been detained by the Chinese police since Saturday and could really be in trouble. A lot of people thought he was going to Canada. This means they wouldn't accept him or he wasn't allowed to leave the country.

good. if the man is rich and powerful then the victims must be telling the truth. and the fact that there are over 30 victims says a lot. i heard kris wu's mom was paying one of the victims to keep quiet.
Wow he thinks he's a stud.
View attachment 59497
why are they worried about how he is in bed? it doesnt matter how he is in bed, he still raped minors.

They lost touch with Korean fans. That's why they're releasing more English songs that no one likes. They're not trying to keep Dynamite fans it seems. No one likes ptd and they're trying to save their sinking boat. When big fansites abandon a group, that's the end.

Another pedo… Chinese R Kelly… except not as talented. I don’t think R kelly drugged and gang raped his victims like this one. Regardless of sentence his career is over. If he is caught with someone under 14 he will get life or death sentence.. though i doubt it.
He did get some of them pregnant and sent them for abortions. His victims were sometimes under 14 and JYP sent his idols to work with Kelly overseas.
I doubt it. He will probably get to walk but his career is done.
Some cnetizens think he's involved with drugs and that's why he's in custody. He's a terrible person for doing this to anyone, especially minors.
They're biting the hand off. Karmys were so good to btees. That's why Headliner went off the wall. She felt like JK wasn't paying enough attention to her and forgot to say thank you. She was very weird, chasing a teen boy around the world.

Popularity is very fleeting in America, even for viral acts. Next year, something else will have people's attention. They're not a Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Tiffany or Debbie (viral acts from the 80s), NSYNC or One Direction. It seems Bang wants the prestige of a Grammy and is willing to throw the group to the wolves. When they get one, it will cause massive controversy. Boy bands don't win Grammy's.

Why do they care about an award in America. They've won everything in SK. That's a lot of prestige. There's so much dirty stuff behind MNET and the Mamas.
Oh their interest will definitely fade. B*s is on borrowed time. These new fans are much younger than previous armys hence why they like this kidz bop stuff the group releases now. They will grow up and out of their obsession and later joke to their friends about ever liking them.
They'll become that weird kpop group, a curiosity like "Oppa Gangnam Style" Psy. Already fans refuse to accept that btees are Korean pop.