BTS discussion thread

NGodsHnds

Established

eaisa

Established
Like I understand them signing up for this in the first place for fame and riches....but after they have been kept hungry, tired, exhausted and were probably abused in many ways ( am not going to mention the way they are censored and the typical famous people limitations) I don't think they would stay in this and do all these stuff if they had a choice... I mean I would not even sign up for this or at all bear even a second of it, my dignity is worth more what those satanic idiots can offer...
your not like them, you are actually human and have morals. they will do anything for fame, jungkook wont leave, he's too busy having his ego being inflated. same with yoongi and rm. many people love them around the world, bighit wont let them go without blackmail and other stuff.

Berrywon88

Star
It was Mij00? I thought she was just a friend. Too bad he let crazies take him away from his friends and lover. Armys cover everything.
Yup Mij00. I personally think they were most likely friends with benefits. Several ex Karmys were saying that in SK a guy doesn't just back hug a girl unless they're lovers. Also, armys worked to erase accounts that showed evidence of jk with mij00 at hotels and she apparently was at a b*s concert and taken backstage. She insinuated they were together on her Insta as well but she could have been doing it for clout. Regardless, it was ridiculous how armys were in full denial mode. A 20 something man going out with a woman and having friends is not a scandal lol. He probably has a new set of tattoo friends and learned ways to be more discrete now.

Berrywon88

Star
Like I understand them signing up for this in the first place for fame and riches....but after they have been kept hungry, tired, exhausted and were probably abused in many ways ( am not going to mention the way they are censored and the typical famous people limitations) I don't think they would stay in this and do all these stuff if they had a choice... I mean I would not even sign up for this or at all bear even a second of it, my dignity is worth more what those satanic idiots can offer...
A lot of armys say that b*s signed to bh for another 7 years so they must love their company etc. but what if they were forced to. Bh might have a lot of dirt on them that if exposed would ruin their idol careers or worse. They are filmed 24/7 so there's bound to be something, plus all the scandals bh most likely had to cover up over the years.

queen82

Star
There's a few times where women have been hiding in their videos. If you look closely, there's a girl hiding in one of the Bon Voyage videos. They're human and still young. I don't understand why they have to hide girlfriends or dating.

There's a deeper meaning behind Peter Pan. Years ago, I read a book that talked about the hidden meanings in the story. Peter pan is about dead children in some ways. It also references demons and touches on changelings. That's not just a story about a little boy who never wants to grow up. He also killed lost boys for fun. In a way, the movie Lost Boys is a grown up version of his story.

it's obvious they have a love and sex life, i think they hide for their fans or something

theartbook35

Veteran
That always disturbed me too. During my time on stan twitter, I would see fans tweeting the most vile sexual things about the members and armys loved it. Also, all the disturbing fanfiction that's out there. Maknae line (the youngest members) were always sexualized since debut. And J*min if I'm not mistaken was a minor when he had to lift up his shirt. There is also alot of bizarre p*do type photoshoots they would have the members do in the early days. The Chicago Now 3 photoshoot comes to mind. Also beta kitten programming is talked about in this thread and that explains a lot of their current behaviors. I've attached photos from Now3 and you can see why I find them questionable...
The way they try to make them all look so young, frail and like dolls creeps me out. It very much goes with p*dophilia. Absolutely sick to put them through that. They all look uncomfortable and like they are trying their hardest to hide it.

I want to bring up the way JM is always praised for his gender fluidity. I sometimes wonder how much of this is him expressing himself, and how much of it is a narrative/persona created by BH/Hybe.

I say that because YG Ent. marketed Minzy as a tomboy when she was in 2NE1. But after they disbanded, come to find out she's actually ultra feminine and loves wearing dresses. No one, including myself who is a huge fan of 2NE1, knew this about Minzy. So this is why I wonder if JM being gender-fluid is created by the label, because it seems to be very easy for a label to pull this off. Like, JM tends to wear a lot of feminist shirts and make random-ish feminist statements. But doesn't do anything feminist. YG on the other hand actually does do feminist things, but the label never really emphasizes this and I think that is just so strange. Like, you already have a feminist, so why suppress him and elevate a non-feminist? Cause JM is "prettier" and therefore makes a better "woman"? Isn't that awfully gross and racist of BH?

If JM wants to represent himself this way, and if it's his choice, cool beans. Have at it buddy. Totally normal. But if the label is making him, that's not respecting his body autonomy or who he is as a person.

swayy000

Star
The way they try to make them all look so young, frail and like dolls creeps me out. It very much goes with p*dophilia. Absolutely sick to put them through that. They all look uncomfortable and like they are trying their hardest to hide it.

I want to bring up the way JM is always praised for his gender fluidity. I sometimes wonder how much of this is him expressing himself, and how much of it is a narrative/persona created by BH/Hybe.

I say that because YG Ent. marketed Minzy as a tomboy when she was in 2NE1. But after they disbanded, come to find out she's actually ultra feminine and loves wearing dresses. No one, including myself who is a huge fan of 2NE1, knew this about Minzy. So this is why I wonder if JM being gender-fluid is created by the label, because it seems to be very easy for a label to pull this off. Like, JM tends to wear a lot of feminist shirts and make random-ish feminist statements. But doesn't do anything feminist. YG on the other hand actually does do feminist things, but the label never really emphasizes this and I think that is just so strange. Like, you already have a feminist, so why suppress him and elevate a non-feminist? Cause JM is "prettier" and therefore makes a better "woman"? Isn't that awfully gross and racist of BH?

If JM wants to represent himself this way, and if it's his choice, cool beans. Have at it buddy. Totally normal. But if the label is making him, that's not respecting his body autonomy or who he is as a person.
I think its the label image for him. During the debut days he was really inspired by singers such as usher and trey songz, he would imitate their dances and he was very muscular too. I think its when bt5 took on a new image thats when he started changing.

Yup Mij00. I personally think they were most likely friends with benefits. Several ex Karmys were saying that in SK a guy doesn't just back hug a girl unless they're lovers. Also, armys worked to erase accounts that showed evidence of jk with mij00 at hotels and she apparently was at a b*s concert and taken backstage. She insinuated they were together on her Insta as well but she could have been doing it for clout. Regardless, it was ridiculous how armys were in full denial mode. A 20 something man going out with a woman and having friends is not a scandal lol. He probably has a new set of tattoo friends and learned ways to be more discrete now.
He did her very dirty. People thought she made it up or used him for clout. Apparently everything was true. What a manbaby. Armys threw a tantrum that he was dating like most men his age. On youtube comments a lot of fans say they will be sad but accepting if he dates and the same for the group. Sometimes another army will ask them why they'll be sad. They don't know them. When have you seen Western celebrities fans cry over who they date?

eaisa

Established
He did her very dirty. People thought she made it up or used him for clout. Apparently everything was true. What a manbaby. Armys threw a tantrum that he was dating like most men his age. On youtube comments a lot of fans say they will be sad but accepting if he dates and the same for the group. Sometimes another army will ask them why they'll be sad. They don't know them. When have you seen Western celebrities fans cry over who they date?
i giggled at the first sentence of your post. its so rude how he left her hanging like that. he didnt even try to hint anything that would stop fans from attacking her. i pray jungkook never comes to where i live. if i run into him ill get attacked and doxxed by his fans. i hope mijoo learns from this experience, she better run the other way if she sees a famous idol or else their fans will witchhunt her.

i giggled at the first sentence of your post. its so rude how he left her hanging like that. he didnt even try to hint anything that would stop fans from attacking her. i pray jungkook never comes to where i live. if i run into him ill get attacked and doxxed by his fans. i hope mijoo learns from this experience, she better run the other way if she sees a famous idol or else their fans will witchhunt her.
I wouldn't want to meet an idol. I live somewhere filled with celebrities and no one cares. The biggest thing that pisses off Western stans is if you won't take a pic with them or sign something for them. Korean fans don't want you to date, get tattoos, gain weight, be a feminist, be a bully in kindergarten, must be perfect and never ever make a mistake.

I'm surprised he didn't have to shave his head. There's pictures floating around of one of the places he got tattoos. It's full of sex imagery and toys. Yes those kinds of toys.

eaisa

Established
I wouldn't want to meet an idol. I live somewhere filled with celebrities and no one cares. The biggest thing that pisses off Western stans is if you won't take a pic with them or sign something for them. Korean fans don't want you to date, get tattoos, gain weight, be a feminist, be a bully in kindergarten, must be perfect and never ever make a mistake.

I'm surprised he didn't have to shave his head. There's pictures floating around of one of the places he got tattoos. It's full of sex imagery and toys. Yes those kinds of toys.
wait what do you mean those kinda toys? sorry im very tired.

ohhhhh so you can easily get access to celebrity gossip. bighit would kill jungkook if he shaved his head, there would to blackmail getting leaked everywhere and he'd be kicked out. Or they'd make him wear a weave and try to cover it up.

wait what do you mean those kinda toys? sorry im very tired.

ohhhhh so you can easily get access to celebrity gossip. bighit would kill jungkook if he shaved his head, there would to blackmail getting leaked everywhere and he'd be kicked out. Or they'd make him wear a weave and try to cover it up.
When I became an army, I thought their hair was bad wigs. It didn't look natural. Here's a deep dive of the Mijoo scandal. I mean adult toys and pics on the walls of the store.

eaisa

Established
When I became an army, I thought their hair was bad wigs. It didn't look natural. Here's a deep dive of the Mijoo scandal. I mean adult toys and pics on the walls of the store.

ohhhhhhhhhh. that came out of nowhere.

anyways im waiting for the other members of bts to dump content like jk. i think jm will be next. he's apart of the maknae line and taehyung and jk already dumped their cringefests.

NGodsHnds

Established
A lot of armys say that b*s signed to bh for another 7 years so they must love their company etc. but what if they were forced to. Bh might have a lot of dirt on them that if exposed would ruin their idol careers or worse. They are filmed 24/7 so there's bound to be something, plus all the scandals bh most likely had to cover up over the years.
I know in Hollywood, though typically done under duress the sexual acts (usually pretty hardcore) are filmed and the artist is told that “said film” would be leaked if the artist does not comply. I think who these people are connected to are people with a lot of power… it really boils down to fear(unless it’s an artist who is willing because well they’re evil… and there are definitely some of those). I do not get that vibe with the younger 3 in Bt5. I really do see them as victims… hurt people who are now using their influence to well, hurt more people… mainly the youth.

queen82

Star
I know in Hollywood, though typically done under duress the sexual acts (usually pretty hardcore) are filmed and the artist is told that “said film” would be leaked if the artist does not comply. I think who these people are connected to are people with a lot of power… it really boils down to fear(unless it’s an artist who is willing because well they’re evil… and there are definitely some of those). I do not get that vibe with the younger 3 in Bt5. I really do see them as victims… hurt people who are now using their influence to well, hurt more people… mainly the youth.
the only one that i see as a victim of the 3 is Jungkook , because he's the youngest ..

queen82

Star
Yeah but lets not forget that they make the members dress up like kids and look feminine soo couldn't anyone be a victim?
yes but some members seems to enjoy that , don't know if i have to call them victims or not

ohhhhhhhhhh. that came out of nowhere.

anyways im waiting for the other members of bts to dump content like jk. i think jm will be next. he's apart of the maknae line and taehyung and jk already dumped their cringefests.
What do you mean? A mixtape or a scandal?

Kris Wu's in jail. He's been detained by the Chinese police since Saturday and could really be in trouble. A lot of people thought he was going to Canada. This means they wouldn't accept him or he wasn't allowed to leave the country.

People praise him for it, and says that's his true self. He looked uncomfortable and was very masculine before. Even Jn only goes so far with the forced femininity. He loves pink but asks Armys to stop calling him mom. He rarely acts sexual and looks the youngest out of the group. It's because he had enough money and family that he didn't need a sponsor. That's why he has few parts and opportunities. They can't use him to trap anyone or get influence for them

It takes a long time for new to reach international fans. Anyone else noticing that most btees fans are newer? What happened to the original Armys and older fansites? This explains what happened. It's from a year ago, right before covid and the lockdowns. A lot of Tae sites have stopped posting. This is for Namjoon.

Screenshot_20210801-084913-179.png
Eam0USYXsAAfSsE.jpeg
Screenshot_20210801-084653-985.pngScreenshot_20210801-084554-485.pngScreenshot_20210801-084517-894.pngScreenshot_20210801-084452-800.pngScreenshot_20210801-084414-874.pngScreenshot_20210801-084751-222.pngScreenshot_20210801-084812-964.png