BTS discussion thread

lexi098

Rookie
For real tho, like what armys are doing. Sexual song is not about sex, just like satanism is not about satan
According to them it's a concept and expression of art lol. They have brainwashed their fans to that point where they will murder someone not liking bt5. They can't even take critisism like literally they bully non fans for not being a fan. I think this bt5's motive to get extremely obsessive and attacker fans. That's why in their new song they put the name and made the shape to boost their fans ego and to make them more controlled.

cadiz

Star
They are really trying to glorify people like army! Otherwise why they would be putting their name in a song and acting the name too? They are making an example for others to follow both, beeteeass and 4rmy. I get there are p3d0 and hypersexual theme, but they are focused on homosexuality too. Did you see how blatant was that lesbian flag?
And of course they are happy.
And news are also upto spreading it.

Beetees is really accelerating lgbt. I remember this post and discussions months ago how we were concerned about them pushing homosexuality and now I feel its real and the impact is not good. Beeteess desperation for evil is really upto the mark. We were thinking bteess goal is not just win grammy, but also to push bigger impact on the mass.

interesting comment
you know I never interacted much with BTS fans in my everyday life. I just saw them on social media

But this past year because of the place I work I interact with older people, I now know of two cases of mothers that have teenage daughters

One of the girls believes she is a boy now, and the other one became a lesbian. You know what they have in common? Both are BTS fans, both are under 15 years old too.

one of the mothers is OK with it, she is one of those modern moms that wants her child to be "free". But she knows that her daughter decided to be a boy after stanning BTS, she even cut her hair like BTS members and copies their style

the second mother is very worried because her daughter has no social life outside of social media, she has an online girlfriend (from another country) wich means they only interact online and of course they met because of BTS

When I heard about boh cases I finally saw the effect bts is having on those children
At first I thought they just made people obsessed with charts and spending money. But it's way deeper

sorry for my long posts, but I neeeded to share because this group has power on those teens, it's not a theory

vic

Established
I stop it here now. You seem to be suddenly justifying their work by talking about praying and salvation and judging us. I don't have time for unnecessary talk, take care
If you say "God can't forgive BTS", that statement does not only mean "BTS is evil" but also "God's mercy has a limit" which is simply not true. I think it's possible @daughter of the most high was misunderstood, to me, it seemed like she came here to defend God and not BTS. Just something to consider, that's all. (Kudos to being mature and avoiding a thread-derailing argument btw)

Good job on analyzing, this is how the thread is at its best imho. It's refreshing to see people breaking free of their grasp. As for their recent actions, I'm unfazed, it's disappointing but not really surprising, regardless of how much say they even have in their concepts they're still willing to go through with it. I can say for myself that I feel healthier not checking this thread everyday etc., I had a period where I was more focused on praying for them, but I didn't continue it forever. Pray or pray not, but always put God/Jesus first.

Welp, maybe I shouldn't have broken my radio-silence for this, but I'll be going again anyways. God bless.

Moonicoon

Rookie
interesting comment
you know I never interacted much with BTS fans in my everyday life. I just saw them on social media

But this past year because of the place I work I interact with older people, I now know of two cases of mothers that have teenage daughters

One of the girls believes she is a boy now, and the other one became a lesbian. You know what they have in common? Both are BTS fans, both are under 15 years old too.

one of the mothers is OK with it, she is one of those modern moms that wants her child to be "free". But she knows that her daughter decided to be a boy after stanning BTS, she even cut her hair like BTS members and copies their style

the second mother is very worried because her daughter has no social life outside of social media, she has an online girlfriend (from another country) wich means they only interact online and of course they met because of BTS

When I heard about boh cases I finally saw the effect bts is having on those children
At first I thought they just made people obsessed with charts and spending money. But it's way deeper

sorry for my long posts, but I neeeded to share because this group has power on those teens, it's not a theory
Demi lovato is saying she is non binary we have to refer to her as they/them . The lgbt community can't be taken seriously wonder was next.

lexi098

Rookie
They are really trying to glorify people like army! Otherwise why they would be putting their name in a song and acting the name too? They are making an example for others to follow both, beeteeass and 4rmy. I get there are p3d0 and hypersexual theme, but they are focused on homosexuality too. Did you see how blatant was that lesbian flag?
And of course they are happy.
And news are also upto spreading it.

Beetees is really accelerating lgbt. I remember this post and discussions months ago how we were concerned about them pushing homosexuality and now I feel its real and the impact is not good. Beeteess desperation for evil is really upto the mark. We were thinking bteess goal is not just win grammy, but also to push bigger impact on the mass.

First in Dyn****e they used the pedophilic flag theme in the background and now they have lesbian theme??? WTH is going on? And have you seen how the general public accepts this kind of things. 5 or 10 years people were bashing this and now the same people are accepting it. I feel like they want to normalize these type of things. p***philia, lgbt and stuff in our society. The effect that they have on teens is absolutely scary. I already said that something fishy is going on behind the scenes maybe this is just the beginning. I'm afraid what kind of things will happen in future.

swayy000

Star
Teens blindly follow their every move.
Check this post and next 2 too. They are familiar with glorifying pride flag. Its from dna.
The problem is they show flags and do it at the same time, with every pride flag, from dna to dynamite to butter. They showed lgbt flag in dna, acted gay and now again with butter encouraging armys to be lesbian or rising the community, same for dynamite's p3d0 flag and now look at those butter lyrics. Im convinced what they show, they follow it word by word, thats how and thats why they are chosen for the elite.
Its an old news, tho bts had already started spreading homosexuality in a massive scale and to break korea's taboo.
I wouldn't be surprise if any member come out as a gay openly; media, army all will praise it.
poor korea. :( it'll start being just like the U.S. pretty soon

Daisy2

Rookie
Teens blindly follow their every move.
Check this post and next 2 too. They are familiar with glorifying pride flag. Its from dna.
The problem is they show flags and do it at the same time, with every pride flag, from dna to dynamite to butter. They showed lgbt flag in dna, acted gay and now again with butter encouraging armys to be lesbian or rising the community, same for dynamite's p3d0 flag and now look at those butter lyrics. Im convinced what they show, they follow it word by word, thats how and thats why they are chosen for the elite.
Its an old news, tho bts had already started spreading homosexuality in a massive scale and to break korea's taboo.

Its a compilation of them showing lgbt flag and supporting

I wouldn't be surprise if any member come out as a gay openly; media, army all will praise it.
I can imagine they are gonna be korean gay icon in near future, so much promotion....I don't think they want to miss the chance.

Oceanic

Veteran
do you know what’s funny? how foolish you guys are.

you say you dont like them yet that’s all you are focused on? instead of focusing on God and drawing closer to Him because as you know WE ARE LIVING IN THE LAST TIMES IN THE LAST HOUR EVEN THE TIME IS LATE LATE!

I’m seriously sick of everyone on here judging celebs “oh a list celebrities cant be saved only c and d list celebrities can be saved a lists have no chance for salvation” WHO ARE YOU I AM ASKING YOU ARE YOU GOD!? DO YOU KNOW HOW GOD VIEWS THEM AND THAT HE LOOKS ON THE HEART NOT ON THE FACE OF A PERSON!? FOR HIM EVERYONE IS A HUMAN BEING MADE IN HIS IMAGE EVERYONE IS HIS CREATION AND YOU WONT STOP JUDGING CELEBRITIES AND PROJECTING YOUR HATRED ON THEM BECAUSE OF WHATS GOING ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT SOME OF GODS SERVANTS OF OLD USED TO BE? YOU ARE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS YOURSELF AND PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER. you people wont stop judging others and it’s sad because you are forgetting what you are A SINNER AND HOW ARE YOU SAVED? well BY GODS GRACE BY THE PERFECT SACRIFICE ON THE CROSS.

GOD HAS PLAN FOR SALVATION AND SOON WE WILL ENTER INTO THE GREAT HARVEST MANY WILL BE SAVED AND BOUGHT INTO HIS KINGDOM WHILE MANY CALAMITIES ARE GOING ON ALL AROUND THE WORLD! The world is about to change completely what you see is Gods judgement falling and it will continue to increase and you guys instead of gossiping about celebs acting as if you know how they are when you have absolutely no access to their heart when you don’t know them or the fact that GOD LOVES THEM HE LOVES EVERYONE HES CREATED BECAUSE HES PUT HIS BREATH OF LIFE IN YOU HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE AND FOR HIM THERE ARE NO CELEBS AND NON CELEBS NO FOR HIM THERE ARE OBEDIENT AND DISOBEDIENT CHILDREN. REVIVAL IS COMING AND MANY WILL BE SAVED WHEN HE POURS THE FULL MEASURE OF HIS HOLY SPIRIT ON HIS REMNANT WHO WILL DO GREAT EXPLOITS AND MIRACLES NATIONS WILL BE SAVED HEARTS WILL BE TURNED PEOPLE WILL BE RAISED FROM THE DEAD GOD WILL MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN ON THE EARTH!

God bless you and please stop focusing on gossips when you guys are in need of salvation and need to draw closer to God so you can withstand the things that will fall upon the world in the upcoming months.
Sorry, but as a believer in God myself (And I'm actually not a Christian) we have to admit God is not only loving, but also vengeful and will pour out his wrath when the time comes. Actually, he's already doing it. There are different judgments happening; there will not be no main judgment that happens at the end- there are multiple judgments happening all around us. If you are born from a satanic bloodline, there is a 1/10 percent that you're going to disregard what your people do.

And I don't know why you're attempting to make it all peaceful either. Satan is the most evil being of all, and he's not getting saved, so what makes you think his own children will? Are you even aware of the fact that people are the way they are today because, one reason being, it's in their blood- meaning it's natural for them and they're likely to not go on a new path? I used to think like you in the past, I used to think, "Okay, prayers for everyone and hopefully we'll have peace" but I noticed how foolish of a mindset that is, because if there's something we need to realize, it's that not everyone is getting saved and there's nothing we can do about it but move on. Peace is not always the answer either. If God was THAT peaceful, he would not have a tribulation era waiting for us, and he most likely would forgive even Satan himself.

So apologies, but I will not be praying for any high ranking celebrity because they are damned, quite obvious, and praying for them is like praying for Satan to become a good angel again. I refuse, and it is what it is. You're going to have a rude awakening if you think reality is all sunshine and rainbows. Ain't everybody holding hands.

Daisy2

Rookie
Hear me out, I have something to shout out.
Here we all have different beliefs, different mindset, different religion, different grip over religion. So there will be always some sort of difference in our opinion. Same way, some are more sensitive and some are less, some want judgment and some want to pray. We all can't reinforce our personal belief on others.
We are here to find out what destructive and evil agendas they are promoting and what they are supporting, in other word, to expose what they are doing. In this meantime, if anyone shares they are not comfortable around bitis, or not comfortable with praying, its not others job to force their belief who wants to pray.
Currently what I see, to the phase bitis has come, this should be judged. And when we wish justice for something, we don't claim God isn't merciful, or they can't have salvation, that's a whole different topic.
I hope everyone respect each others opinion and move on with other talk, and I apologize if my any respose came in an unwanted way.

Last edited:

Love Life

Rookie
Sorry, but as a believer in God myself (And I'm actually not a Christian) we have to admit God is not only loving, but also vengeful and will pour out his wrath when the time comes. Actually, he's already doing it. There are different judgments happening; there will not be no main judgment that happens at the end- there are multiple judgments happening all around us. If you are born from a satanic bloodline, there is a 1/10 percent that you're going to disregard what your people do.

And I don't know why you're attempting to make it all peaceful either. Satan is the most evil being of all, and he's not getting saved, so what makes you think his own children will? Are you even aware of the fact that people are the way they are today because, one reason being, it's in their blood- meaning it's natural for them and they're likely to not go on a new path? I used to think like you in the past, I used to think, "Okay, prayers for everyone and hopefully we'll have peace" but I noticed how foolish of a mindset that is, because if there's something we need to realize, it's that not everyone is getting saved and there's nothing we can do about it but move on. Peace is not always the answer either. If God was THAT peaceful, he would not have a tribulation era waiting for us, and he most likely would forgive even Satan himself.

So apologies, but I will not be praying for any high ranking celebrity because they are damned, quite obvious, and praying for them is like praying for Satan to become a good angel again. I refuse, and it is what it is. You're going to have a rude awakening if you think reality is all sunshine and rainbows. Ain't everybody holding hands.
I wish people accept this fact. Reality is, in what world we live in, prayers isn't a solution. Yes if anyone still wants to pray its upto them. But when these satanic people are taking over everything, we need a reality check and need to focus on real solution, which is to figure out the problem, discuss it, want judgment, punishment etc. To pray only is a kind of backtracking from the reality and living in a dream world. This is how for centuries evil are rising up high and high, and religious people tend to find peace just by praying. So this is how evil has reached our very own house through technologies, perverts, gay people, are being praised. We really need to wake up from confining us to peace praying and need to focus on solution. Atleast we want to discuss here the evil, lets keep that peaceful here.

swayy000

Star
for those who choose not pray, that is fine, it is your decision. But im very dissapointed in seeing the underestimation of prayer going on in this thread. All this stuff that we see is going on right now and that will happen in the future has already been revealed in Revelations. And God is not vengeful. He is all merciful, righteous, and just. This is God we are talking about. He will take care of the judgment and punishment of these people.
My message for anyone in this thread like me who is a Christian: please don't underestimate prayer. And please don't hold hatred in your heart for these people, so you choose not to pray for them. It won't help us in our spiritual journey, and that is not what God want's us to do. God says to love your enemies. Our mission is to carry out and continue the work of Jesus Christ on earth. We, the church, must share the word of God and help those in need.
No sin is too great for God to not forgive. Why? Because Jesus Christ took it upon himself to die for our sins so that we might have eternal life. And did Christ curse those who humiliated, tortutured, mocked him, and left him bloody, hanging naked on the cross? Keep in mind God saw what we, humans, wicked and sinful as we are, have done to his son. But what did Jesus say? He said “Father forgive them, they know not what they do.” So we, as Christians who strive to be like Christ, should ask the same for God to forgive these people.
We communicate with God through prayer. No prayer goes wasted or unnoticed. Why? because God is omnipresent and omnipotent. So that means if we pray for these people to have a change of heart and turn to Christ, and it doesn't reach them in this life, God will use those prayers when they stand before His throne on judgement day. Trust God's timing. He know's what he is doing. Again, this is God we are talking about. So let us ask God to have mercy on them, and that is what he wants us to do.

For those who wish to respond or doesn't agree with my message, please dm me. I dont want to go back and forth/ defeat the purpose of this thread.

I want to end off with a story from the Bible. There was a boy who was possessed by a demon, and the demon robbed him of speech. The disciples faced the demon-possessed boy, and they tried to help them, sought the healing of this boy to drive the demon out but they failed completely. So the disciples asked Jesus privately, "why couldn't we drive the demon out?" And what did Jesus say?
1. There was lack of faith. Matthew 17:20 says, “Because you have so little faith.” The disciples didn’t have the faith to believe that Jesus could operate through them and give deliverance. It is the same thing that is going on here. We doubt the ability of Jesus to put forth His power in delivering these people.
2. There was lack of prayer (Mark 9:29). Certain situations require urgent and persistent prayer, and if this is deficient there will be a deficiency of power. Evidently the disciples had not prayed enough , they were powerless. So choosing not to pray for these people will not help the situation at all.
3. There was lack of fasting (Mark 9:29). Fasting denotes such an intensity of desire and purpose that we are ready to put aside legitimate things to seek God's face and get His blessing. It may mean denying ourselves secondary things for a time so that spiritual power may be released and souls who are in bondage may be delivered.

Please remember to have faith, pray, and fast. You have no idea how much it blesses you and helps souls in need in this life and souls who are facing judgement this very second. God wants to bring ALL His children into His kingdom.
1 John 5:16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death.
James 5:16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
Romans 12: 12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Last edited:

vic

Established

You had a prophetic vision, talk about the bible like you believe in it and make claims about who can and can't be saved, yet you are not a Christian? I hope Christians take a mental note of this. Most people care about whether the people making religious-toned claims actually believe in the same things so just had to point this out so people are not confused.

I'm not seeking a debate, you have the right to your beliefs. I agree with what @Daisy2 wrote and your post acts as a nice reminder to not hold onto fantasies. I'm sorry if I sound disrespectful in any way bc that would not be my intention.

Oceanic

Veteran
for those who choose not pray, that is fine, it is your decision. But im very dissapointed in seeing the underestimation of prayer going on in this thread. All this stuff that we see is going on right now and that will happen in the future has already been revealed in Revelations. And God is not vengeful. He is all merciful, righteous, and just. This is God we are talking about. He will take care of the judgment and punishment of these people.
My message for anyone in this thread like me who is a Christian: please don't underestimate prayer. And please don't hold hatred in your heart for these people, so you choose not to pray for them. It won't help us in our spiritual journey, and that is not what God want's us to do. God says to love your enemies. Our mission is to carry out and continue the work of Jesus Christ on earth. We, the church, must share the word of God and help those in need.
No sin is too great for God to not forgive. Why? Because Jesus Christ took it upon himself to die for our sins so that we might have eternal life. And did Christ curse those who humiliated, tortutured, mocked him, and left him bloody, hanging naked on the cross? Keep in mind God saw what we, humans, wicked and sinful as we are, have done to his son. But what did Jesus say? He said “Father forgive them, they know not what they do.” So we, as Christians who strive to be like Christ, should ask the same for God to forgive these people.
We communicate with God through prayer. No prayer goes wasted or unnoticed. Why? because God is omnipresent and omnipotent. So that means if we pray for these people to have a change of heart and turn to Christ, and it doesn't reach them in this life, God will use those prayers when they stand before His throne on judgement day. Trust God's timing. He know's what he is doing. Again, this is God we are talking about. So let us ask God to have mercy on them, and that is what he wants us to do.

For those who wish to respond or doesn't agree with my message, please dm me. I dont want to go back and forth/ defeat the purpose of this thread.

I want to end off with a story from the Bible. There was a boy who was possessed by a demon, and the demon robbed him of speech. The disciples faced the demon-possessed boy, and they tried to help them, sought the healing of this boy to drive the demon out but they failed completely. So the disciples asked Jesus privately, "why couldn't we drive the demon out?" And what did Jesus say?
1. There was lack of faith. Matthew 17:20 says, “Because you have so little faith.” The disciples didn’t have the faith to believe that Jesus could operate through them and give deliverance. It is the same thing that is going on here. We doubt the ability of Jesus to put forth His power in delivering these people.
2. There was lack of prayer (Mark 9:29). Certain situations require urgent and persistent prayer, and if this is deficient there will be a deficiency of power. Evidently the disciples had not prayed enough , they were powerless. So choosing not to pray for these people will not help the situation at all.
3. There was lack of fasting (Mark 9:29). Fasting denotes such an intensity of desire and purpose that we are ready to put aside legitimate things to seek God's face and get His blessing. It may mean denying ourselves secondary things for a time so that spiritual power may be released and souls who are in bondage may be delivered.

Please remember to have faith, pray, and fast. You have no idea how much it blesses you and helps souls in need in this life and souls who are facing judgement this very second. God wants to bring ALL His children into His kingdom.
1 John 5:16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death.
James 5:16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
Romans 12: 12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Yes, at the end of the day, we all have our own opinions. If you would like to severely disagree with me on anything, that is fine. You are entitled to your own point of view. However, I am not underestimating prayer. The point I was trying to make is that God will not always agree to what you're praying about, and sometimes he won't answer you. I am not saying this to put a negative perspective on God, I'm just stating that's how it is sometimes. Another point I was trying to make is, those who were born evil don't have a chance to be saved. I personally believe God pre-planned many things for his purpose.

Isaiah 45:7
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things"

So by this scripture, many things were simply meant to happen. Satan was meant to become evil so God can use earth as a battlefield to TEST us, for example. If this is so, then many were destined to be evil as well. Celebrities fall in this category. That is why I'm against praying for them specifically. I don't mind praying for others, but I'm not going to waste my time praying over the evil ones who rule this world and cause chaos for us average people, especially since God says they'll be punished for what they've done anyway. He already told us their downfall, so there's that.

I cannot agree with you on that, "don't hold hatred in your heart for these people" sentence, because I don't know how I can act like nothing is wrong with human trafficking, child eating, possessed people who we shouldn't even refer to as humans at this point. Of course I'm going to hate the seed of satan, why wouldn't I? YOU don't have to, but I do. I don't love the ones who caused hell upon the entire earth and are said by GOD HIMSELF that they'll go to the lake of fire. That's like me hoping Satan won't be punished.

eaisa

Established
Yes, at the end of the day, we all have our own opinions. If you would like to severely disagree with me on anything, that is fine. You are entitled to your own point of view. However, I am not underestimating prayer. The point I was trying to make is that God will not always agree to what you're praying about, and sometimes he won't answer you. I am not saying this to put a negative perspective on God, I'm just stating that's how it is sometimes. Another point I was trying to make is, those who were born evil don't have a chance to be saved. I personally believe God pre-planned many things for his purpose.

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things"

So by this scripture, many things were simply meant to happen. Satan was meant to become evil so God can use earth as a battlefield to TEST us, for example. If this is so, then many were destined to be evil as well. Celebrities fall in this category. That is why I'm against praying for them specifically. I don't mind praying for others, but I'm not going to waste my time praying over the evil ones who rule this world and cause chaos for us average people, especially since God says they'll be punished for what they've done anyway. He already told us their downfall, so there's that.

I cannot agree with you on that, "don't hold hatred in your heart for these people" sentence, because I don't know how I can act like nothing is wrong with human trafficking, child eating, possessed people who we shouldn't even refer to as humans at this point. Of course I'm going to hate the seed of satan, why wouldn't I? YOU don't have to, but I do. I don't love the ones who caused hell upon the entire earth and are said by GOD HIMSELF that they'll go to the lake of fire. That's like me hoping Satan won't be punished.
Sympathizing with these people is another trick. Its just like they themselves believe that satan was "misunderstood" or "thrown away". History is repeating itself all over again.

swayy000

Star

Hello thank you for your response, however I appreciate if you just dm me from now on. I as a christian, I strive to be like Christ, and as a follower of Christ, we are to pray for our enemies, and not have hatred for anyone. Jesus teaches us (Matthew 6:14), there is a reward (blessing) when you pray a prayer of forgiveness for others. Jesus tells us that that God will forgive us our trespasses if we pray forgiveness for another's trespasses. So, as a christian, I strive not to hold hatred my heart for anyone. Jesus loved and prayed for his enemies, and took upon himself the sins that we have commited, even bt5, on the cross.
I don't know for a fact that bt5 were born from satanic bloodlines. I do know that what they are pushing and promoting is evil, no doubt.
However, do I empathize or sympathize them? No. Do i find all the inhumane activities these people/ bt5 (if for a fact they do partake) partake in a complete abomination? Yes. Will I continue to pray for them and their conversion, as well as for the fans, to turn to Christ? Yes.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy,’ said Jesus in his famous Sermon on the Mount. “But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven” (Matthew 5:43).

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
Sympathizing with these people is another trick. Its just like they themselves believe that satan was "misunderstood" or "thrown away". History is repeating itself all over again.
Oh yeah totally, they always do that and enforce that upon us. As a matter of fact, most people are in love with evil characters in stories. I'm starting to think if anyone meets anyone who is evil, they're automatically going to give them a pass because they're "misunderstood" as you said. The majority of the world thinks there's no such thing as being born some way. I personally think some of us are born a certain way and it was meant to be so.

But that's just me. Feel free to agree or disagree, or agree to an extent, or disagree to an extent.

I hate throwing them views, but this needs to be watched. It's scary how Jm says he drank only water for 5 days during the shooting for Butter. They refer to Jk as a demon king when he goes on screen. Then they drop clues about secrets in the mv but it could be to make Armys crazy. I have this fking song stuck in my head. I keep singing it like a robot ugh.

drknessbexposed

Established
For safety reasons, I will be censoring the name of kpop groups and artists for now on, considering how evil most agencies are, they will try to sue the pants off of people or try their hardest to take people's content down for "copyrighting" ( yet they have no problem with reaction videos). Moving on, as some of you may know b+s has always incorporated the teachings of Carl Jung in their concepts or referenced him. Carl Jung was an occultist who received his knowledge from demonic entities (Abraxas is one of them, who is a gnostic god, and Gnosism is rooted from Kabbalism, interesting because you see b+s and many other celebrities wearing the Kabbalah red string) and I encourage anyone who reads this to reconsider calling themselves anything pertaining to MBTI, ennegrams, etc because they are occultic in nature (another topic for another day, but please do your own research on this topic it's quite eye opening and it's a lot to explain, there's are reason why personality tests of all sorts are popular now, we are living in the end times ). The video I attached below explains this , it even mentions how Jim Jones was inspired by Jung's teachings. Jim Jones and B+s? The Jim Jones Controversy with Suga? Something isn't adding up here. I will put the time stamps about Abraxas ( who b+s mentions a lot in their bs&t concept /wings era) and Jim Jones below, but please watch the entire video if you can. Army has to stop saying "b+s aren't religious" yes they are, their "god" is satan who is the head of the entertainment industry which is obvious at this point. R@pmon claims to be an atheist but that's a lie, unless B@ng literally forced his beliefs on him , then the entire group has no choice but to admit that they are practically enslaved and have absolutely no control over their lives because they can't even practice their own beliefs.

* Times stamps are 6:06, 18:50, and 25: 47. Again, I encourage you all to watch the entire video if you can.

Last edited: