BTS discussion thread

lexi098

Rookie
Hear me out, this is gonna be a long passage....
I sometimes wonder what level might bt5 have stepped to gain these level of control on their fans. Like literally everyone is so blinded by them. The fact that bt5 is with the government makes me think that something big is going on behind the scenes. I will tell you why. In my country, the news never reported about bt5 untill the last of 2020. And In 2021 they started to doing like a almost daily update on them. Which is odd because yeah they did like you know their song reached number 1 or they were named as blah blah.... you guys know. But nowadays I feel like the updating is a little fast. And even the comments were saying that the news channel have become armies. So that thing was weird. And by the way a lot of presidents of south asia have talked bt5. Why only bt5? Why not anyone? It's like the government wants us to be obsessed with them and their songs. It literally feels like they got so much power to control us. Even I want to restrain myself from watching them I can't cause everywhere I go is just bt5. Even my frnds are like really obsessed with them. So that really makes anxious.

swayy000

Star
Cause those have other disturbing meaning, other promotions. check previous posts.

Their eyes are filled with evil. Even if they act childish in front of cameras, inner evilness can't be under veil for too long. Jky looks very creepy to me now, and others filled with pride. And in the butter teaser and dynamite they all looked creepy uncle to me, I wouldn't go near to them if I was there, I never felt like this before, especially t4e in dynamite, with green outfit, his expressions and eyebrow dances looked creepy to me, I just watched once and never looked back.
Yeah sold outs will act just as its name. Huh how long can they act innocent for camera? They will come out of shell one day
the maknae line will definitely end up being those creepy uncles you don't invite to family events lol. I was watching this one youtuber and he said bts should stand for big time sellouts and couldnt stop laughing

swayy000

Star
Hear me out, this is gonna be a long passage....
I sometimes wonder what level might bt5 have stepped to gain these level of control on their fans. Like literally everyone is so blinded by them. The fact that bt5 is with the government makes me think that something big is going on behind the scenes. I will tell you why. In my country, the news never reported about bt5 untill the last of 2020. And In 2021 they started to doing like a almost daily update on them. Which is odd because yeah they did like you know their song reached number 1 or they were named as blah blah.... you guys know. But nowadays I feel like the updating is a little fast. And even the comments were saying that the news channel have become armies. So that thing was weird. And by the way a lot of presidents of south asia have talked bt5. Why only bt5? Why not anyone? It's like the government wants us to be obsessed with them and their songs. It literally feels like they got so much power to control us. Even I want to restrain myself from watching them I can't cause everywhere I go is just bt5. Even my frnds are like really obsessed with them. So that really makes anxious.
i believe they were chosen by the elite because their success was planned from the beginning. They are pushing the nwo.

That's why they are at the forefront. And the reason why fans are so obessessed is because they use witchcraft on them :confused: They are deep in the occult

cadiz

Star
Butter is just another generic boring song

But the Army bot fandom will make them break records and charts because that's the only thing they care about.
Fans will adore anything they put out, even if is the most basic song with corny lyrics.
Even with all the symbols and agendas they pushed, at least in the past their songs could be good, right now there is nothing about them that makes them stand out

everything about them it's basic
They don't even look good anymore? there is nothing nice I can say about this whole thing.

azure sirius

Rookie
People like them won't be making concepts without any reason. Ever since I saw the pink liquid in this poster, I knew it has disturbing meaning bacause they already made a mv about that but I had to find more things.

First of all, DYNAMITE mv was similar to katy perry's THIS IS HOW WE DO. Both had food symbols and p3d0 meanings.
+Both had basket ball, beach, ice cream, ping-pong references but couldn't find the meaning of the first 2.
View attachment 55384
-TIHWD

View attachment 55385
-DYNAMITE

A little bit out of bitis; we all know THIS IS HOW WE SO and YUMMY mv is about p***doph*lia. They both had daisy symbol and there is a disturbing slang meaning of it.
View attachment 55394

Anyways, the reason I bring out DYNAMITE, TIHWD and YUMMY because their new concept might have the same meaning.

View attachment 55389

Notice it has a pink liquid in a wine glass which is often used as the symbol adrenochrome or blood. The color of oxidized adrenochrome is pink. It has been highlighted in YUMMY too. On this table only jb had the pink liquid but others were red.

View attachment 55396

Bread and butter has a slang meaning,
"This one really is quite rude. Back in the 1800s their filthy minds were drawn to the slipperiness of two buttered pieces of bread sliding against one another. Naturally, it became innuendo for sex. "

Again, pancake and butter, showed in TIHWD separately have sexual meanings.
In a nutshell, they are referring to children again!
Bread is also not out of it.

BON APPETIT, which shows cannibalism, and YUMMY all had bread as main food, bitis concept is also no different.

View attachment 55393

With heart symbols in this context, they basically mean lolita concept(look at the concept photo)+ notice the color usage, cyan and pink color here also means the same. Bonus: katy was wearing a pizza dress.
View attachment 55395

Anyways, I'm having a feeling their concept is getting darker again.
+Ok...I searched for more symbols after reading some of your posts and as @MariMarrie said, I also think it has bisexual theme.

Bisexual lighting mainly consists of neon pink/red, purple and blue and sometimes green shade too. They had all the color of it.
View attachment 55475

As I compared their concept with THIS IS HOW WE DO before, that mv has bisexual theme too beside p3d0 theme.

View attachment 55476

You can see they used floating fish here and fish itself has a very interesting meaning in urban dictionary that fits 100% with this theme.

View attachment 55477

1. The photo I have shared above of TIHWD shows some men with women.

2. And now here, for the second meaning, from the same mv--
View attachment 55478
2 transgender women with flat chest, holding 2 balloons, with men wearing same outfit as before, holding "the daisy" that has an disturbing meaning.

Balloon----

Notice those men and women fulfilled two conditions of the meaning fish so it means they showed bisexual men who were primarily gay.

The same photographic flashlight with bisexual lighting is in bitis concept.
View attachment 55481
You can get some interesting meanings of it in 3 and 4 no. but I don't wanna attach here.

As @Strawberrypie said, some of them are shown in erotic pose and has p0rn0graphic theme. J!n is also shown with balloons that can have the same meaning as mentioned above.

But also they flashed suddenly yellow to red balloons too that has a scary story from the movie ''It''.
View attachment 55482
View attachment 55483
"According to the Wiki set up to explain It and his powers, the red balloon is an illusion — one of many — that can be created to lure It's victims to their deaths. Seeing as this scary presence can take the form of anything he chooses but he chooses to become a clown, it's only fitting that It's would deploy the use of balloons. "

They could be showing how they lure children to fall for as their victim with that red balloon, as it already has p3d0 or m0l3stat!on theme. At the end j!n flew it high too just like the movie. In a nutshell they are showing p0rn0graphic, bisexual theme and MORE just like TIHWD.
++Well....their mv is more sensual than I thought haha. It might look they are the one who are being used, but its the opposite too. As you guys have already figured that out, I also wanna add more analysis. I'll try to censor AFAP.

As you can see, I did emphasize on THIS IS HOW WE DO for a REASON. Jh0p3's this shot is very similar to katy perry. The kitchen stove, yellow focus and pancake and butter, all together refer to something horrible on ch!ldren. As @swayy000 and @Love Life said, yellow and orange is another reference to sexual oragan.

Many might think its just oral s** but, katy don't have flat butt, but has p3do theme; on the other hand jh0p3 eating butter, then what else it means?
IMG_20210521_222205.jpg
IMG_20210521_221801.jpg

Ping pong, again with basketball reference as @lal golapi said.
IMG_20210521_224107.jpg

Also using curtain, leading to something secretive
IMG_20210521_224406.jpg

Encouraging armys to be lesbian, as majority of them are girls
Lesbian Pride flag---
IMG_20210521_224922.jpg

Others acting weird and questionable, specially TH top on jky. Definitely don't look nice. Well its a slang meaning, seeing them behind acting on high I attach it here.

IMG_20210521_221356.jpg

Ice means jwellery, but here sug@r rap and acting means no jwellery on the wrist, also
Ice is a popular name for crystal meth drug.
And them acting on party/hangover. So---

IMG_20210521_225515.jpg

This might be a little uncomfortable, I apologize. Them singing---
""Ice on my wrist, I'm the n-ice guy
Got the right body and the right mind
Rollin' up to party, got the right vibe
Smooth like (Butter), hate us (Love us)
Fresh boy pull up and we lay low
All the playas get movin' when the bass low"""

Apperantly it looks they are sexualizing just themselves. But, they are not fresh boy. Fresh is the another name for virginity.
Some might think nj don't like pink hair, so this might be his first time being in the s** kitten service but, he already had pink hair 3-4 years ago. So he is not fresh. Also, if this is meant for g*y people and customers, they are already not fresh. So only people is left is ch!ldren or underage people, along with other p3do references from concept clips to mv. Singing fresh boy pull up and we lay low, shows they themselves are into SOMETHING.

IMG_20210521_221541.jpg
Showing 2 thumbs up afterwards, which is a common sign for strong approval for something, shows they are ok with all this.

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
Hey guys. I've been watching this thread for a while now, as well as with other threads. So I decided to make an account yesterday. Pleasure to meet you all.

And furthermore, I just want to share a recent dream I had because I think this will catch your attention.

A very very prophetic dream: It was the end of the world- quite literally. I seen God sitting on this throne, and his throne was on a NEW earth. It was huge and magnificent. His throne was on fire because of his holiness. The scene looked like something from Ezekiel's vision; seeing God on his throne, seeing the 4 cherubs that have 6 wings and 4 heads surrounding the throne, and seeing the wheels- which are the chariots God will use to take up his people. It looked exactly like that, but I was filled with the Holy Spirit so I was not frightened. Had I not been filled, I would have probably died by this vision because it's too much for my mere human brain to comprehend.

So anyway, I seen many celebrities stand before God. I seen bts of course. The way they appeared...they looked fearful and yet furious. They looked beast-like honestly. Their hair was messed up, they looked almost crisp as if they recently came out of hell fire (which I believe they did because somewhere in Revelation, it says those in hell will rise up to be judged which means bts died already and now they're before God to get judged and then be sent to the lake of fire)

I seen each member of bts stand before God, one by one. God pointed his finger at each member and told them the vile acts they committed.

But that was nothing compared to the next scene I saw: God told them, "You are of SATAN'S SEED. You are the children of the beast!"

Which I also believe to be true in all honesty. Before they were punished, they were forced to bow down and praise God, and admit he is the alpha and omega. While doing so, they were crying and screaming in anger and fear. After that, there were angels standing before bts and forcefully grabbed their arms. At this point, bts were full on hollering but they couldn't move. They were paralyzed by the holiness of the angels.

The angels went up forth and I seen them look down. I remembered we were currently on a new earth (God does say he will create a new earth for his people and the old earth shall be consumed by fire in Revelations) so the old earth (that you, who are reading, are currently dwelling on) is the lake of fire. The angels threw bts down to the lake of fire. The last thing I seen was their tear stained faces, and their red cheeks that were swelled up in frustration. The last thing I heard were their demonic shrieks.

And that was it. I just witnessed their judgment. So I want you guys to know, even if you do think, "Oh, let's just pray for them and they can get saved!" I don't think so. They were meant to be evil to serve a purpose. Once all is said and done, they will be punished for eternity never to rise again. If you are in denial, I don't know what to say.

queen82

Star
Butter is just another generic boring song

But the Army bot fandom will make them break records and charts because that's the only thing they care about.
Fans will adore anything they put out, even if is the most basic song with corny lyrics.
Even with all the symbols and agendas they pushed, at least in the past their songs could be good, right now there is nothing about them that makes them stand out

everything about them it's basic
They don't even look good anymore? there is nothing nice I can say about this whole thing.
it really sound like Dynamite , another version of that song..nothing original

queen82

Star
e
Hey guys. I've been watching this thread for a while now, as well as with other threads. So I decided to make an account yesterday. Pleasure to meet you all.

And furthermore, I just want to share a recent dream I had because I think this will catch your attention.

A very very prophetic dream: It was the end of the world- quite literally. I seen God sitting on this throne, and his throne was on a NEW earth. It was huge and magnificent. His throne was on fire because of his holiness. The scene looked like something from Ezekiel's vision; seeing God on his throne, seeing the 4 cherubs that have 6 wings and 4 heads surrounding the throne, and seeing the wheels- which are the chariots God will use to take up his people. It looked exactly like that, but I was filled with the Holy Spirit so I was not frightened. Had I not been filled, I would have probably died by this vision because it's too much for my mere human brain to comprehend.

So anyway, I seen many celebrities stand before God. I seen bts of course. The way they appeared...they looked fearful and yet furious. They looked beast-like honestly. Their hair was messed up, they looked almost crisp as if they recently came out of hell fire (which I believe they did because somewhere in Revelation, it says those in hell will rise up to be judged which means bts died already and now they're before God to get judged and then be sent to the lake of fire)

I seen each member of bts stand before God, one by one. God pointed his finger at each member and told them the vile acts they committed.

But that was nothing compared to the next scene I saw: God told them, "You are of SATAN'S SEED. You are the children of the beast!"

Which I also believe to be true in all honesty. Before they were punished, they were forced to bow down and praise God, and admit he is the alpha and omega. While doing so, they were crying and screaming in anger and fear. After that, there were angels standing before bts and forcefully grabbed their arms. At this point, bts were full on hollering but they couldn't move. They were paralyzed by the holiness of the angels.

The angels went up forth and I seen them look down. I remembered we were currently on a new earth (God does say he will create a new earth for his people and the old earth shall be consumed by fire in Revelations) so the old earth (that you, who are reading, are currently dwelling on) is the lake of fire. The angels threw bts down to the lake of fire. The last thing I seen was their tear stained faces, and their red cheeks that were swelled up in frustration. The last thing I heard were their demonic shrieks.

And that was it. I just witnessed their judgment. So I want you guys to know, even if you do think, "Oh, let's just pray for them and they can get saved!" I don't think so. They were meant to be evil to serve a purpose. Once all is said and done, they will be punished for eternity never to rise again. If you are in denial, I don't know what to say.
welcome to you

swayy000

Star
Its pathetic to see how fast people change.

I remember seeing this post on weverse. I really thought why he is calling SIR at 3:30 am in the morning(kst), also saying his face PANCAKE??? Now I can understand what he meant seeing how much celebrities love to post indirect sexual calls on social media
View attachment 56292
disgusting. wasn't he shirtless in those pics too? also he's mocking the fans because he knows their too dumb to understand the code words. The day they disband will be the day ill rejoice:rolleyes: They're contributing nothing good to society.

swayy000

Star
Its pathetic to see how fast people change.

I remember seeing this post on weverse. I really thought why he is calling SIR at 3:30 am in the morning(kst), also saying his face PANCAKE??? Now I can understand what he meant seeing how much celebrities love to post indirect sexual calls on social media
View attachment 56292
he looks like a straight up creep in the last pic.

wow that was a powerful dream! honestly ill still pray for them to have a change of heart, but i've lost empathy for these "idols". They've lost all their braincells and it seems like many of them, including bt5, don't plan on leaving their false fantasy world anytime soon. But i know that God is in control. I just hope He can slap the reality across their faces soon. They need to realize that satan is waiting to torture them in hell if they keep this up. and of course, let's pray for the fans as well, because they are being deceived by his puppets :(

Viktoria

Rookie
Welcome to the thread ^_^
Nice to hear you are out of their dangerous trap

Airplane is for prostitutes who give services outside homeland.

yes girl I also feel the same. How they are promoting beetees, its like they are global icon and also beeteeass promoting brainwashed ARMY in butter, its really like people should be like armys. I cant---
"Airplane is for prostitutes who give services outside homeland." they do have a lot of airplanes in their mvs - for instance in "dynamite" and "young forever". Do you think the airplanes could have anything to do with UFOs? "The Nephilim (fallen angels) were on the earth in those days-and also afterward-when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans/men and had children by them" (genesis chapter 6).

Viktoria

Rookie
"Average height of Jewish men in David's time is said to be about 5 feet tall. Nephilim/Giants were about 6'6", which would certainly be inimidating, it would be like David Spade fighting Shaq.

The traditional (Masoretic) Hebrew text has Goliath at 6 cubits and a span (1 Samuel 17:4), roughly 9'9". The Dead Sea Scroll reading disagrees and has Goliath at 4 cubits and a span, or 6'6". The smaller size is also the reading of the Septuagint. Generally the Dead Sea Scroll readings for Samuel are regarded as superior to the Masoretic text when the two disagree, but especially when the scrolls also coincide with the Septuagint (Michael Heiser- The Unseen Realm)".

(source: https://www.christianforums.com/threads/how-tall-were-the-nephilim.8035327/)

IF THE NEPHILIM WERE 6.6 FEET TALL,
THEN TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:Skjermbilde 2021-05-22 kl. 01.09.37.jpg

swayy000

Star
"Airplane is for prostitutes who give services outside homeland." they do have a lot of airplanes in their mvs - for instance in "dynamite" and "young forever". Do you think the airplanes could have anything to do with UFOs? "The Nephilim (fallen angels) were on the earth in those days-and also afterward-when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans/men and had children by them" (genesis chapter 6).
i believe ufo's have to do with freemasonry