BTS discussion thread

Love Life

Rookie
Guys I just saw the news, Bt5 will be performing but***r on bbmas :rolleyes:
Yeah....that will be their debut performance on butter. The album is not even released but already decided they are gonna perform on billboard. Those p3d0 and cann!bal teasers must have satisfied their masters already, such a sad world! Apart from elites, I wonder what satisfaction they get winning awards one after another illegal ways? They know they don't deserve, just to fool armys and to sing towards hater who don't give a shit to them "Another trophy, my bag carry em" They don't have quality anymore. They are already mentally demented gotta say. I just wish armys give up on them ASAP

Can you elaborate on Jonghyuns madame, Im interested to know more
Here's a good thread on how she, Dispatch, BH and idol suicides are connected.

Some people believe people are sacrificed close to btees. They may have been closer to the truth than they knew. The rapper Iron died, and some said it was because he lived a fast life. What if it's closer to the middle and someone got rid of him? Please tell me what you think.

lexi098

Rookie
Guys, do you think that 2020 was like the year to get everyone engaged in kpop especially Bt5? I know they had fans before that but in 2020 everyone got to know who they were? Like me for example, and also my other friends they were never into this kinda stuff. But now its like every time I talk to them, Its about Bt5. Its really weird how things changed within a year among me and my friends. What do you guys think?

lexi098

Rookie
Yeah....that will be their debut performance on butter. The album is not even released but already decided they are gonna perform on billboard. Those p3d0 and cann!bal teasers must have satisfied their masters already, such a sad world! Apart from elites, I wonder what satisfaction they get winning awards one after another illegal ways? They know they don't deserve, just to fool armys and to sing towards hater who don't give a shit to them "Another trophy, my bag carry em" They don't have quality anymore. They are already mentally demented gotta say. I just wish armys give up on them ASAP
[/QUOTE
I feel like at this point, I am done with them. Cause like we know they are soldouts. And the worst thing is they have gone way too far. And I do not think any of the memeber cares about it anymore. They are just here for money, fame and attention.

I found so much information about the madame and BS. I hope it's ok to post here. After BS got exposed, a new club took over. Everything is linked below.

There was more to the auction of Jimin's hanbok.

She's hated by Armys for exposing BH and trying to speak out.

I also think the same. Our south-east asian people aren't actually that much interested in kpop. My classmates don't like kpop that much, just a few friends but they are into exo, not bts. I guess in this quarantine our people got bored and started to watch strange things :D I myself would never take a look into bts if there wasn't any quarantine, cause I never thought I would be loving people who gay around:D
But mostly this quarantine had other purposes all around the world. One of the purpose can be to make people exhausted and less critical thinker and thus they will be more phone or net addicted consuming false things, in bts language fake love. It is way to make it obvious for people to feed false image and brainwashed.
A lot of elite agendas were accelerated by the quarantine. I never had any interest in kpop until btees. I still don't after them.

matcha

Rookie
hey, does anyone have the information about BT$ and their sponsors? i remember reading about how jvngkook was forced into sponsor/prostitutions, and that they've been involved in s3xual 4ssault in nightclubs/bars i was wondering if i could get any sources please?

5hawol

Established
By this point, Nj has to hate playing the clown. I heard he's depressed because the song that got them Grammy nominated was written by foreigners in English. He's put his heart into bts, and nothing he did paid off overseas. Despite his English skills, writing and intensity, they couldn't get a hit in Korean. There was a post about their longevity. None of the groups they debuted with are still around. Even their sunbaenim have enlisted or disbanded. The company will pump them until they're not needed. Then discard, deny any knowledge of wrongdoing and deprive them of any help.

At this point, no one is going to expose BH and btees. They're unstoppable and we can't get them to go away. They're everywhere, even on YouTube ads.

He was so motivated, and a happier person. The loss of his grandfather took a lot out of him. Someone said they also considered disbanding because Dispatch was going to expose them. With this level of fame, I don't doubt that someone would kill to maintain it. It's speculated that Jonghyun was killed by his connection to a female madame. I can look it up if you're interested in reading about her? She's a lot like Epstein and procured prostitutes for the industry. There is a trail of bodies behind her. Anyone who tries to expose her ends up dead.

I would be angry if my child became an idol. Years of sacrifice, paying for education and hoping they make something of their lives wasted. Just so they can go play with toys and act gay. Has anyone seen Suga's parents? I wonder if they're still upset or have become closer with their son.

The juniors are heavily influenced by their Sunbaenim. They have the boys acting more gay, sexual and ridiculous, sooner than btees. Do you know if Soobin went back to school? He's so out of it and unaware during interviews. Why is he chasing Bebe? Would it be since Tae sat near her at the 2018 BBMAS? She really liked Tae and he's one of their managers.

After debut, they were taking trips to Thailand, Brazil, the United States, Europe and Dubai. I heard their room in Dubai was expensive. The hotel was a luxury upscale place. There's a lot of sex trafficking in the gulf states. They were very young and I put the dots together.

Their butts have to look like the Holland Tunnel as much as they've been blasted through. A lot of army acknowledge that Tae can't rap. He was cute and someone saw his potential. I hope that's as far as it went, but who knows. He dressed as a drag queen when he was little, and his 4D side is more gay than weird. I can't speak on his sexuality but he has gay tendencies. A predator would sniff out a child with abandonment issues a mile away. A child with abandonment issues, gay tendencies and unsupervised? I wonder if he had a chance.

Some Armys found girls in their videos. Sometimes they do things to redirect attention. If it was staff, they would know better. Although maybe they're interacting with them for attention. I can't watch more than a few minutes of their shows. It's so repetitive and phoney.
Nice write up but it need a little clarification on Jonghyun. The Jonghyun who passed away is Kim Jonghyun from SHINee and the Jonghyun who is associated with Madame Shim is creepy Lee Jonghyun, former member of CNBlue. He left the band in 2019 after his association with Jung Joon Young kakao sex chatroom got exposed. Madame Shim used to be his sugar mama and with her help he got some kdrama roles like gentleman dignity and my only love song. I'll write in more details sometime later since Im kinda busy right now.

hey, does anyone have the information about BT$ and their sponsors? i remember reading about how jvngkook was forced into sponsor/prostitutions, and that they've been involved in s3xual 4ssault in nightclubs/bars i was wondering if i could get any sources please?
I only know about Psy for Tae and Ryan Gosling for Jk. There's probably more but hidden by the company and Karmys and sasaeng.
Nice write up but it need a little clarification on Jonghyun. The Jonghyun who passed away is Kim Jonghyun from SHINee and the Jonghyun who is associated with Madame Shim is creepy Lee Jonghyun, former member of CNBlue. He left the band in 2019 after his association with Jung Joon Young kakao sex chatroom got exposed. Madame Shim used to be his sugar mama and with her help he got some kdrama roles like gentleman dignity and my only love song. I'll write in more details sometime later since Im kinda busy right now.
I have to check but I'm sure there's a connection with Kim Jonghyun.

I only know about Psy for Tae and Ryan Gosling for Jk. There's probably more but hidden by the company and Karmys and sasaeng.

I have to check but I'm sure there's a connection with Kim Jonghyun.
I can't find the page with more information. Maybe I got confused. Was sure it said Kim Jonghyun as it mentioned his death.

matcha

Rookie
I can't find the page with more information. Maybe I got confused. Was sure it said Kim Jonghyun as it mentioned his death.
can you expand about psy/ryan gosling? i swear i saw that during early days when they had only recently debuted, businessmen took great interest in jk... if you know about the other members too that would be helpful

can you expand about psy/ryan gosling? i swear i saw that during early days when they had only recently debuted, businessmen took great interest in jk... if you know about the other members too that would be helpful
I attached a few pics of Tae and Psy. A lot of people though it was questionable. When btees went mainstream, Ryan Seacrest was linked to more opportunities for them. There was a blind item about it and speculation that Jk slept with him. Sorry about the name mix-up.

azure sirius

Rookie
The red balloons chilled my blood. Have you seen the movie It? The villain is a clown who lures children to their death. He carries a bouquet of red balloons. I personally found the first version scarier than the second. That picture reminds me of that. The yellow balloons remind me of Watchmen. That movie is about the optimism of the 40s turning to hell, seen through the loves of superheroes, some of whom hew closer to villains than saviors. The show Utopian makes use of a lot of yellow, especially in the first one. It's about a group of people who find out about plagues that a covert group is releasing. They hide clues in a comic book called Utopian. One of the main characters is a girl who was experimented on as a child. It's very good but was cancelled recently. Hate to be that person, but maybe they're trying to evoke a response or create a mood with this video? They use happy items in a very dark surrounding. It's also a possibility they're just using our ideas. Either way, that makes them weird in my opinion.
I have watched the movie but not the 2nd part yet. Pennywise lures children to death, but itself never kills anyone. He is an illusion. In description it says children think the clown is safer than parents. Interesting is the clown needs to feed on children every 27 years. It is really similar to what elites and rich people do with children, they need young body and fresh blood. They act with ill motive to use them and squeezing adrenochrome but outside wears a friendly mask. For example UN is very corrupted about children inside. They are involved in child trafficking, sex ring, prostitution etc but what speech they spread? how much loving they are with kids and save the child. And this is the place where bts is giving speech, it shows how far they have gone. For no reason they are conquering America.
Haha pennywise's the safest home reminds me of some armys who say bts is the safest home in the world, not even family, I shared a tweet here a few days ago. The clown has a creepy smile with many red balloons. Its similar to jin how weirdly he was holding and moving the balloons with a smiley face, flashing yellow to red, and at the end he flew it high. Using typical happy materials in a dark environment usually means trap or something dark or uncertain.

I have watched the movie but not the 2nd part yet. Pennywise lures children to death, but itself never kills anyone. He is an illusion. In description it says children think the clown is safer than parents. Interesting is the clown needs to feed on children every 27 years. It is really similar to what elites and rich people do with children, they need young body and fresh blood. They act with ill motive to use them and squeezing adrenochrome but outside wears a friendly mask. For example UN is very corrupted about children inside. They are involved in child trafficking, sex ring, prostitution etc but what speech they spread? how much loving they are with kids and save the child. And this is the place where bts is giving speech, it shows how far they have gone. For no reason they are conquering America.
Haha pennywise's the safest home reminds me of some armys who say bts is the safest home in the world, not even family, I shared a tweet here a few days ago. The clown has a creepy smile with many red balloons. Its similar to jin how weirdly he was holding and moving the balloons with a smiley face, flashing yellow to red, and at the end he flew it high. Using typical happy materials in a dark environment usually means trap or something dark or uncertain.
Something light in a dark or scary environment might mean corruption or a corrupting influence too. I agree with what you wrote. The pedos and elite are obsessed with protecting the children. That's like letting a fox into the henhouse.

@queen82 I'm watching a video that's trying to convince viewers that Jm won over Jk's heart. Most of the comments are uWu he loves him, he got his man and they're so cute. The video shows an extremely toxic relationship. I don't know what kind of relationship, though even a work relationship like that is toxic. He's constantly hitting Jm, putting him down and pushing him away. A reasonable person would leave Jk alone but Jm scampers behind him like a dog. It's toxic and abusive and fans think it's cute. This is teaching impressionable Armys that love is hitting, verbal and emotional abuse. They're learning that it's ok to cross boundaries and funny if someone sexually harasses someone. That just means they love them more. Here's another reason to dislike btees.

Daisy2

Rookie
Bts again with james jean. This dude collaborated with prada before. His some art creeps me out. Some are like kaws, some with masonic maze and all seeing eye. What is so artistic about depressing looking child and dolls God knows. These celebrities tastes are really something to be concerned.
IMG_20210513_140454.jpg
IMG_20210513_140504.jpg
IMG_20210513_140514.jpg
IMG_20210513_140528.jpg
Something light in a dark or scary environment might mean corruption or a corrupting influence too. I agree with what you wrote. The pedos and elite are obsessed with protecting the children. That's like letting a fox into the henhouse.

@queen82 I'm watching a video that's trying to convince viewers that Jm won over Jk's heart. Most of the comments are uWu he loves him, he got his man and they're so cute. The video shows an extremely toxic relationship. I don't know what kind of relationship, though even a work relationship like that is toxic. He's constantly hitting Jm, putting him down and pushing him away. A reasonable person would leave Jk alone but Jm scampers behind him like a dog. It's toxic and abusive and fans think it's cute. This is teaching impressionable Armys that love is hitting, verbal and emotional abuse. They're learning that it's ok to cross boundaries and funny if someone sexually harasses someone. That just means they love them more. Here's another reason to dislike btees.
Yeah they are getting more corrupted. They are acting creepy in the teaser I just watched. Jimins pink juice makes me sick for real, definitely adrenochrome or blood, how much more coincidence we need.

queen82

Star

their relationship seems morbid not like Taekook , i wouldn't surprised if Jungkook and Taehyung are not so close anymore because of Jimin ..

queen82

Star
Bts again with james jean. This dude collaborated with prada before. His some art creeps me out. Some are like kaws, some with masonic maze and all seeing eye. What is so artistic about depressing looking child and dolls God knows. These celebrities tastes are really something to be concerned.
View attachment 55739
View attachment 55740
View attachment 55741
View attachment 55742

Yeah they are getting more corrupted. They are acting creepy in the teaser I just watched. Jimins pink juice makes me sick for real, definitely adrenochrome or blood, how much more coincidence we need.
that's why i like too watch more their older videos and performance , they looks different back then

their relationship seems morbid not like Taekook , i wouldn't surprised if Jungkook and Taehyung are not so close anymore because of Jimin ..
I'll link the video below. I tend to avoid shipping because it's not possible to know if someone is dating. It's also not important to this thread. Yet, I was struck by how abusive their relationship is and also how Tae would respond when Jm chased after Jk. The others look at him like he's weird in the video. Sugar and J-hope look confused by his gay behavior. He is very needy, and I can see him breaking up their friendship. They didn't go to the wedding, and they're always hanging on each other. Are they close with any of the other members, besides his 'soulmate' Tae who shoots him hate eyes.

Last edited:

Lalalaxxx

Rookie
Hello Everyone!
Im to lazy to back read but if someone posted related about this im very much sorry.
I have this big feeling that what is happening in Israel is related to b+$ i mean hello? Its almost 5.21.21 and they are about to release their new song. Sacfrice? It probably so. I feel really sorry to those innocent human being lost their life.