BTS discussion thread

blue sky

Rookie
Hello Everyone!
Im to lazy to back read but if someone posted related about this im very much sorry.
I have this big feeling that what is happening in Israel is related to b+$ i mean hello? Its almost 5.21.21 and they are about to release their new song. Sacfrice? It probably so. I feel really sorry to those innocent human being lost their life.
this war has been going on since even before 1948, palestinians have been suffering from this terrorism since even the parents of this bts group were even born maybe so this has nothing to do with kpop, there is a reason why Palestine is targeted but certainly not kpop :)

Lalalaxxx

Rookie
this war has been going on since even before 1948, palestinians have been suffering from this terrorism since even the parents of this bts group were even born maybe so this has nothing to do with kpop, there is a reason why Palestine is targeted but certainly not kpop :)
Oh sorry my bad and thanks for making things clear i really appreciate it a lot

130713wdydi

Rookie
I read somewhere that from Jonghyun´s death which is Dec 18 to sulli death which is October 13 or 14. Nobody is sure whether she died on October 13 or 14. So if died on October 13, 2019. Dec 18 2017 to October 13 2019 would be 666 days. So October 13 2019 to 666 days it would be August 9, 2021. So that means someone is going to get sacrificed or die on August 9 2021. So letś see what happens.
Jin's song Epiphany was released on August 9, 2018

lexi098

Rookie
Hey guys, just out of curiosity do you think that bbmas, amas, grammys and other award shows do rituals or even cast spells on audience?
I mean normal people wouldn't be able to understand that, am I making sense
What do you guys think?

matcha

Rookie
I attached a few pics of Tae and Psy. A lot of people though it was questionable. When btees went mainstream, Ryan Seacrest was linked to more opportunities for them. There was a blind item about it and speculation that Jk slept with him. Sorry about the name mix-up.

sorry while this is interesting, this is just speculation. i was hoping for more material evidence.

sorry while this is interesting, this is just speculation. i was hoping for more material evidence.
They live in a very homophobic country. We'll never find out anything definitive. The people who know can't say anything. They have iron clad ndas and as much to lose as bts. Once they disband, I doubt bts will expose their abusers.

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
Hey guys, just out of curiosity do you think that bbmas, amas, grammys and other award shows do rituals or even cast spells on audience?
I mean normal people wouldn't be able to understand that, am I making sense
What do you guys think?
I think they do, and probably on several different levels. I've heard from a pretty legit looking and sounding person, that magic can be done by using (among other ways)
  • moves - dancing = choreo, hexing - the movement of hand when they point at where the hexing should go = audience/viewer watching on his pc, sometimes with hand in 'horns' sign but not necessarily. Few days ago I watched idol mv after a long time of not seeing any mv, and noticed b+5 does it a lot, but it's very quick so you have to pay attention, slow video or go frame by frame using , or . (SG 0:38, RM 0:50). LLStudios mentioned this also (video starts to play exactly where they talk about it). Martial arts supposedly also fall under this category.
  • words/voice - don't know much about this one, could be linked to backmasking, or by using lyrics that were inspired/written by demons and could be spells in some way. Then sometimes the way those words are said can sound hypnotic - like a good flow in rap, some say the voice of the x-factor winner in the now famous video sounded hypnotic to them. When I think about hypnotic sounding rap, this part comes to my mind.
  • music - resonance, specific chords used by metal bands and known at least from medieval times, and different musical instruments are said to open portals,
  • set on stage and performance that has hidden meaning - I'm not aware of anyone breaking down kpop performances on award shows, so I'll provide this one as and example
Most of what I mentioned above is applicable also at when you just watch mv and listen to the music ofc, but I guess that those events are important for them and they probably are ritual(istic). You have a big audience watching at the same time, at the same spot, worshiping the artists, and the system they work for publicly rewards the artists - whatever the criteria for winning are. Also, who knows what happens during afterparties.

queen82

Star
I'll link the video below. I tend to avoid shipping because it's not possible to know if someone is dating. It's also not important to this thread. Yet, I was struck by how abusive their relationship is and also how Tae would respond when Jm chased after Jk. The others look at him like he's weird in the video. Sugar and J-hope look confused by his gay behavior. He is very needy, and I can see him breaking up their friendship. They didn't go to the wedding, and they're always hanging on each other. Are they close with any of the other members, besides his 'soulmate' Tae who shoots him hate eyes.

i know it means nothing, but i had a friend that she's a Libra like Jimin , she was toxic, i had to break our friendship

Actor from Vampire Diaries on why is "love yourself" concept a problem and a way to depression.
A European friend told me f*** your self esteem when I was blabbing about low self esteem and depression. I was a teenager and caught up in the self love cult. Picked my mouth up off the floor, and matured. I learned loving other people is the most important thing.

swayy000

Star
Taehyung has needs! What does his family and friends think about him playing grab ass?
seriously i always wonder what the families of these stars think. I saw somewhere were someone mentioned that there should be a video where the families of these idols react to some of their mv's and performances. Like imagine the look on j k's parents faces if they saw their then 18 year old son wearing heavy makeup and deepthroating a lollipop on a swing in the blood sweat and tears mv...

seriously i always wonder what the families of these stars think. I saw somewhere were someone mentioned that there should be a video where the families of these idols react to some of their mv's and performances. Like imagine the look on j k's parents faces if they saw their then 18 year old son wearing heavy makeup and deepthroating a lollipop on a swing in the blood sweat and tears mv...
Oh my sides! I would love to see a reaction of the families, friends and future wives or girlfriends. What parent would be ok with their son in drag sucking lollipops on a swing? It looks so disgusting. He's always deepthroating something and looking satisfied with himself. He sucked down a party hat, a fan and anything that comes near him is deepthroated. Only a blind person wouldn't see the abuse, experience or perversion.

eaisa

Established
aint they the ones who purposefully put him there to make money off of him? they probs wouldnt care as long as he keeps they pockets full.