BTS discussion thread

saintroserosalia

Established
The model's name was Lee Ui Soo.

have you guys seen this? (click on the image and you can read the thread)

I will resume: armys who attended a music show were mistreated because bighit gave special places to some girls who are part of influential families (rich people) they gave them front seats to watch BTS perform (even if armys waited for hours to get those seats) and they also gave them access to BTS private waiting room where they met the boys privately and got their autographs

Now armys on twitter are having some rude awakening when it comes to bighit, the company who claims to be so different to the rest but as any other company they only care about money and give rich people a special place in the shows

Wow ! I thought it was MBC that allowed such people. I didn't know it was B!g H!t and those rich girls (must have damn influential families) even had the privilege to meet the boys off-stage ? This sort of thing must be eliminated all at once if South Korea wanted to be known as a democratic country. What I see here is equivalent to 'corruption'.

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
Wow...I’m not surprised. It’s a money making business. Business wise it wouldn’t make sense to not pay attention to the people in that would pay you more and be more influential.
exactly. It's all about money but here you have a group that talks about those subjects in their songs trying to appear "woke" when in reality their actions are the same as any other group. They care about money and they treat rich people differently just because they are powerful

Wow ! I thought it was MBC that allowed such people. I didn't know it was B!g H!t and those rich girls (must have damn influential families) even had the privilege to meet the boys off-stage ? This sort of thing must be eliminated all at once if South Korea wanted to be known as a democracy country. What I see here is equivalent to 'corruption'.
for them to have acces to their waiting room and meeting them personally they need permission from Bighit. Even if some fans are trying to put all the blame in MBC we all know bighit is very controlling

Maggieca

Veteran
On the other hand, let's be real.

These boys will probably get married to some chaebol heiresses anyway; only fortune can fulfill their addiction to luxuries and materialism. I absolutely cannot imagine them marrying some normal working-class women.
oh for sure, they will marry someone from their same status. But I don't blame them tbh, if i had the chance I would marry a rich person too lol
This situation is just a good wake up call for fans who worship the company and think they can do no wrong

saintroserosalia

Established
oh for sure, they will marry someone from their same status. But I don't blame them tbh, if i had the chance I would marry a rich person too lol
This situation is just a good wake up call for fans who worship the company and think they can do no wrong
Lol. I'm definitely not blaming them. Whoever they will be marrying is really none of my business :)

Yes, agreed and South Korean culture is still extremely corrupted. It's so funny to see how BigHit would want to gratify those chaebol girls. Why would they care so much about ordinary Armys anyway ? But all the ordinary girls wanted to do was just to see the boys in real life. And that was taken away by these annoying chaebols - just because they have more filthy money. Despite the so-called anti-establishment/anti-capitalism lyrics written by the boys, the boys still couldn't do what they supposed to preach about.

saintroserosalia

Established

MochiAmour

Established

I will resume: armys who attended a music show were mistreated because bighit gave special places to some girls who are part of influential families (rich people) they gave them front seats to watch BTS perform (even if armys waited for hours to get those seats) and they also gave them access to BTS private waiting room where they met the boys privately and got their autographs

Now armys on twitter are having some rude awakening when it comes to bighit, the company who claims to be so different to the rest but as any other company they only care about money and give rich people a special place in the shows

Awe I feel so bad for K-ARMYs :( such a shitty move on both the broadcast and BH. I really hope BH issues a statement and this doesn't get ignored because they deserved to be called out for allowing this to happen. Are they forgetting that ARMYs are their bread and butter? If they start showing bias-ness towards people who aren't even fans just because they have affluence they don't deserve to advance any further. I hope this is a wake-up call for some.

But sadly I see that the majority of ARMYs are defending the company and making excuses though. How blinded must someone be to not see that BH would've given the green light for this to go down. Actions speak louder than words. Money > ARMYs is the name of the game. Fans would rather turn a blind eye and place the blame on the network because they can't fathom that BH is like any other company who doesn't have their best interests at heart and only see's dollar signs. It's a business after all.

When someone shows you who they are, believe it. Also, I'm sure some, if not, most of those girls are related to their "sponsors".

Last edited:

Sugar23_

Rookie
Yes awake was such a sad song, in my opinion, he seemed so upset that he couldn't do everything he wanted to do hence the lines 'i can never fly' ' I never can reach the sky' his goal was to become an actor but instead he is now apart of a boy group.
also about v and jin looking upset well jin hardly gets lines and he did say he was depressed in burn the stage I'm not sure about v tho he is arguably the most or at least 2nd most popular member so there must be something happing behind the scenes for his dramatic personality change from his well-known 4 d personality which most fans noticed. Fans also noticed how suga looks down too i saw on twitter.

This reminds me of one of the ET interviews that b*t*s recently did in America and j*i*n was saying how he was just focused on being apart of the band and wasn’t looking to do acting anymore which is sad because that was his dream and I know that not everyone may agree that it’s a possibility that Jin will be sacrificed in the year I think many of you theorized 2020 but the awake lyrics really describe how he never gets to do the things he himself wanted to do initially. J*i*n* seems so restricted within bts and pushed aside even V got to debut in acting. Also I agree I think J*i*n is just good at hiding his emotions he said himself in the burn the stage episode that he isn’t always happy but he does his best to stay positive and stuff for the other members.

Obsidian

Rookie
This reminds me of one of the ET interviews that b*t*s recently did in America and j*i*n was saying how he was just focused on being apart of the band and wasn’t looking to do acting anymore which is sad because that was his dream and I know that not everyone may agree that it’s a possibility that Jin will be sacrificed in the year I think many of you theorized 2020 but the awake lyrics really describe how he never gets to do the things he himself wanted to do initially. J*i*n* seems so restricted within bts and pushed aside even V got to debut in acting. Also I agree I think J*i*n is just good at hiding his emotions he said himself in the burn the stage episode that he isn’t always happy but he does his best to stay positive and stuff for the other members.

That makes me quite sad, tbh. I really wished he would get to act because he was so passionate about it. I don't know. It's just really sad.

tyrab

Established

Hopeful

Star

That's sick ... And access to pvt waiting rooms... ?!!! .so they really are a product to the company ... Now i believe.. There's nothing Money can't buy

WOKE_ARMY

Established
Yes
I don't want to sound rude but the new group to my eyes will always be a Walmart version of BTS because they will try hard to be like them since it's the golden formula accoring to bang pd..
And how can they be attractive if everything will be fake and obvious ? Like I believe they wont have any charm..
And charm is one of the main reason we all fell in love with BTS right ?
It makes me emotional to think of all those years following them..
Just like BlackPink! I’m a blackjack and I stanned 2ne1 since Lolipop until they disbanded . When BP came, I wasn’t interested at all. I’m so sorry to BP’s fans , but that’s how I feel.